Chapter 41 - Virus

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 41 - Virus

Sunggyu's eyes slowly opened and the first think he saw was Sungjong hovering over him. Sungjong was staring at him with his big eye's that were bloodshot from crying, "Yah!" Sunggyu sat up to quickly and tried to push Sungjong away, but fell backwards, grabbing onto his stomach.

"Hyung you babo!" Sungjong cried again, "Don't yell at me when I have been worrying about you. Hyung." Sungjong said as he sat down on Sunggyu's bed! "BABO BABO BABO!" Sungjong said before hugging onto Sunggyu.


"We have all have been worried Hyung!" Hoya said with his arms crossed, "We thought we were going to lose you!"

"Jaeyeon she was..." Sunggyu said in a weak husky voice.

"2PM and B.A.P already were sent out to search for her. Doojoon took over the agency for now. "His first priority is finding Jaeyeon. He was here earlier, but weren't awake yet." Dongwoo said.

"How long have I been out?" Sunggyu asked.

"About a week and a half." Sungyeol said drying his tears that continue to fall.

"Are the twins ok?" Sunggyu asked.

"Were good Gyu! We were more worried about you because you got the worse out of all of us." Daeryong said as he entered the room with his arms wrapped in bandages.

"Woohyun and Myungsoo ran to our rooms when you started to wake up." Soryong said, "Everyone was really worried." Soryong had his arm wrapped to. It seemed like twins get similar injuries.

"How are the fans reacting to this?" Sunggyu asked.

"They think that it was your metal allergy which is somewhat true. They don't know the full story and I don't think that they ever will." Woohyun said with his arms crossed, "Hyung take all the time you need I will save noona for you."

"I'm going to save her even if it kills me!" Sunggyu said with his hands forming into fist. "Jay Park is going to pain. He cause all this trouble and messed with Jaeyeon's heart." Sunggyu paused and something suddenly occurred to him, "Wait didn't I lose a lot of blood?"

"Dongwoo Hyung and Sungjonggie gave some of their blood to you because you have the same blood type." Hoya answered. "If they did not volenteer you might have not...you..."

"Hyung you might have been dead right now if we did not do anything." Sungjong said, "I don't want to lose you Gyu hyung. I really look up to you?"

"Thanks Dongwoo ah and Jonggie!" Sunggyu sat up a little. "Sungjong ah that is the first time I have heard you say something like that to me. We are normally fighting."

"Well...things change hyung." Sungjong looked away from Sunggyu.

"Anything for you Gyu Gee Gee!" Dongwoo smiled. "I don't want to lose our amazing grandpa of the group!"

"Ha Ha Ha very funny Dino, but I'm no grandpa. Myungsoo ah what is with that look on your face." Sunggyu asked.

"Hyung I have been working on finding noona even though Doojoon said that we should worry about your health. He said that 2PM and B.A.P can handle it, but you think I can't sit around and do nothing. I may have figured a few thins out." Myungsoo smirked.

"What have you figured out Myungsoo. Should I be afraid of that smirk?" Sunggyu questioned.

"Umm maybe!" Myungsoo looked at the leader, "But I am not telling you what I know until you heal a bit more. I do not want you to know the information I found out and then get yourself killed. We need you Leandernim."

---

Junsu slapped Junho on the back of his head, "Stop blaming Sunggyu! He tired to prevent her from being kidnapped and look where he is. In a coma in the hospital. Do you think he wanted the person he loves to get kidnapped. He must be ripping himself apart because if this."

"Jaeyeon was kidnapped. She could be dead and if she is I am blaming Sunggyu for not protecting the person that I LOVE!" Junho crossed his arms.

"I don't think Jay would kill her yet." Taecyeon said as he took a deep breath. "This isn't Sunggyu's fault Junho! You are acting really childish and it's getting annoying as hell.  Get over it."

Yong Guk suddenly jumped down from the building with Zelo and landed by Junsu. "I think we found something!"

"What do you mean by think! I want to know that you found something you..." Junho said in a cold hearted voice.

"Yahhh!" Yong Guk yelled and gripped onto Junho's leather jacket. "Stop acting like the world hates you. If you continue to act like this we will never find the boss! She is important to all of us."

Junho pulled Yong Guk's hands off of him. He was about to walk away from the group, but Nichkhun placed a hand on Junho's shoulder. "I know you love her, but her heart already chose someone else. You cannot force someone to love you!"

"If I save her she might find a way to love me!" Junho removed Nichkhun's hand from his shoulder, and walked off.

"Aish that kid!" Wooyoung said shaking his head. "When will he ever learn?"

---

I felt like I was hit by a truck when I started to wake up. I looked around and the last thing I remembered was Sunggyu being stabbed. He got hurt because of me and... I did not want to think that he was dead. Sunggyu was stronger than that. He would not die because he was stabbed.

"Your awake! I cannot believe you slept for so long!" Soohyun said, "Hoon get Jay. He wanted to be informed when she woke up."

"Neh hyungnim!" Hoon said as walking off.

"You need you eat something princess." Soohyun said looking at me.

"I rather starve!" I said before I laid back down.

"If you eat something Jay I might let you see your father and that depends on your behavior. Oh and don't worry your little boyfriend is alive, but Sunggyu and the rest of Infinite will not be around for long. Same with 2PM, Doojoon, and everyone in your agency if you don't follow what I say."

"What can you do?" I asked with my arms crossed.

an - only nine chapters left hehehe I hope you enjoy this fic. I am having a good time writing it <3 ENJOY!