Chapter 16: A Warrior Appears

Idols by Day Spies by Night

 Chapter 16: A Warrior Appears

“I wonder how our Junho is handling the boss?” Wooyoung asked. “I bet she is driving him crazy.”

“I think boss has a soft spot for him.” Junsu said with his arms cross. “When she spoke to me earlier today she sounded truly worried about his well being. Jaeyeon has a heart, but you don’t see it often.”

“What do you two talk about?” Taecyeon asked, “You two aren’t…”

“You ert! I would never do anything to the boss. Taec you need to lay off the !” Junsu said in an annoyed tone. “Boss and I are working together on something. I’m sorry, but it is classified work. I cannot tell you about it.”

“Why can’t you?” Chansung asked, “Is boss in danger?”

“It’s nothing important. She just wants me to do some surveillance work. Stop asking stupid questions. We need to get to work if we want to be back in Korea by our schedule tomorrow.” Junsu crossed his arms.

“But…” Taecyeon asked.

“No more questions. We need to finish this mission.” Nichkhun walked towards the Democracy Monument dressed in black leather. He entered the code to get in without detection. The five men headed into the underground factory.

---

After the food arrived Junho took off his hat and fixed his messy black hair; it was curling in various directions. He looked so innocent when his hair was curly like that. He looked at me and smiled as he started to eat, “So boss what is it that you wanted to discuss?” He picked up the bowl that had rice in it and started to eat some.

I looked up at Junho and placed my chopsticks down on the table and looked at him as I let out a sigh. I reached into my bed and pulled out a file, pushing it across the table. “I want you to do something for me. It is very important that you don’t get caught by them or everything will go up in smoke.”

“What do you mean by them?” Junho opened the file and his eyes went wide, “Boss is this true? SNSD and SM Entertainment are both a spy organization and entertainment company. How did you find this out?”

“Do you think I would give you anything that isn’t true…babo? Junho I know all and see all. Aigo, this is one of the main reasons why I kept you here, but you were also in so much pain which is the other reason I did not want to send you to Thailand. I didn’t want your injury to get worse. You are the best at being undetected and I trust you Mr. Ninja. It is very hard to gain my trust so don’t mess this up or you will be punished.”

“I understand Jaeyeon, and you think I would let you punish me Boss.” Junho had a devilish grin on his face. Junho picked up some kimchi with his chopstick. “When do I start this solo mission?”

“As soon as we leave this restaurant because I bet SNSD were watching as we entered the restaurant. I kind-of tipped them off that we were going to be here.” I took a sip of my drink. “We have to go our separate ways. Meet me back at the agency. What I would do is target one member of SNSD.” I stood up and put money down on the table.  “One more thing Junho; you cannot tell the other 2PM members about this mission. It will blow everything.”

“Where are you going?” Junho asked as he put his hat back on to hide who he was from the public.

“I am going back to the office to do some paper work. I also need to discuss something with Doojoon.” I was about to leave, but Junho caught my arm. He turned me around to look at him.

“If you don’t mind me asking what is your relationship with Hyung?” Junho looked at me in the eye. He always seemed concerned about me later. After I let him see me cry things have been awkward between us.

“What did I say about getting involved with my personal life Junho. I said not to get involved with it. There are things that I want to keep to myself, but since you know that Doojoon is a part of my agency I will tell you. Doojoon and I are childhood friends. He was my sunbae in school and my neighbor. He found out that I was a spy when I was in my first year of high school. He joined the agency and my father was impressed with him. I will see you back at the agency.” I walked out of the room and headed to my car that was park in the garage. I turned the key and I heard something ticking. I decided that I should get away from the car. I ran and the expensive car suddenly exploded; I landed on my stomach on the dirty ground of the parking garage. 

---

Junsu and Chansung went off in one direction while Taecyeon and Wooyoung went off in the other direction. It was decided that Nichkhun was on own in the factory.

Junsu was placing undetectable mini cameras onto the walls; every time they went down a new hallway Junsu will place a mini camera on the wall. Chansung game to a stop and crinkled his nose. “Hyung do you smell that?” Chansung had a strong nose. He could smell food from miles away.

“Smell what.” Junsu asked.

“Something smells strange to me. It has a rotten smell to it. It smells like the bathroom after Taec Hyung uses it.”

“I don’t smell anything. Maknae must be hungry.” Junsu said.

In another part of the underground factory Taecyeon and Wooyoung were making their way to the testing facility. Taecyeon came to a stop and placed a hand in front of Wooyoung. “Something is not right. There should be more security.”

Wooyoung was on his iPad and pulled took a few pictures. “I agree something is fishy about this place.” Wooyoung walked into a room and Taec entered behind him. Taecyeon was shocked when Wooyoung backed into him. “I think I know what they are working on here.” Wooyoung took a pictured of the artificial human that was growing in life size test tubes.

What do you mean by artificial humans? Where is your current location?” Nichkhun asked.

“The room number is 501. Khunnie get here quickly this place gives us the creeps.” Wooyoung said as he took a few pictures. Wooyoung knew they were needed to show the boss.

---

Junho walked to one of those street venders and ordered something.  Junho was eating when he felt someone tap him on the shoulder. He turned around and saw Hyoyeon and Jessica.

“I knew it was you from the back Junho. You need a better disguise.” Hyoyeon smiled. “Where are the rest of 2PM?”

“There have a schedual and I was not feeling well today so they told me to stay home. I feel better now. I was hungry.”  Junho answered back.

“Do you know why Taecyeon hasn’t returned my phone calls? I have been calling him for the past couple of days?” Jessica asked.

“You know how Taec hyung likes to sleep. He reminds me of a cat who sleeps a lot. What are you girls doing today?”

“We were planning on getting coffee. Junho why don’t you come with us?” Jessica asked as she grabbed Junho’s arm before he could object. She took the street food out of Junho’s hand and tossed into the trash. “You should not eat unhealthy foods if you weren’t feeling well earlier.”

“YAHHH Jessica, Junho can walk on his own.” Hyoyeon said with her arms cross.

“I thought you said he wasn’t you crush anymore Hyo?” Jessica asked as Hyoyeon’s face went red. “You still like him awww cute.”  

Junho’s face turned slightly pink, “Hyoyeon noona you have a crush on me?” Junho asked.

“Awwww Junho you’re so cute when you call Hyo noona!” Jessica said with a cute smile.

“Yahhhh I a beastly idol don’t call me cute.” Junho let out a sigh and looked at his phone. He put it away immediately after reading the text message.

---

I slowly got up and looked at the car that was still in flames. Good thing it is registered to an anonymous name.  I stood up and shook the soot out of my hair. When I looked up someone suddenly grab my neck. It was Bang Yong Guk from B.A.P.

I suddenly kicked him away and got into fighting position, “Don’t tell me you work for him?”

“I don’t know what you are talking about Song Jaeyeon.” He said in his deep voice. “I work on my own.” Yong Guk said in a cold voice, “but I might reconsider who I work for if I see how you fight.”

I looked at him, “So you don’t work for him…Why the hell did you blow up my car? You could have killed someone.”

“Explosives are fun to play with Jaeyeon and when you know how to make your own you need to test them on something. Why not a boss of a spy agency?” He smiled sweetly and took a few steps towards me. He walked around me and smirked, “You’re very attractive you know that. I bet you are a dirty fighter.”

“Fight me and find out.” I said with no emotion in my voice.

A.N. - Heyyy everyone! Another update here. My next update may take longer. I have to write a lab report for my chem lab and a paper for another class. Plus do some reading and study. College is being busy again. ok back to the fic. I have SNSD and Junho looking into eachother. SNSD was assigned to spy on 2PM while Junho was assign to them. Oh the underground factory they are at has clones, but of WHOOOO....can you guess. Oh and B.A.P's leader Yong Guk is now in this fic. HE is my B.A.P bias alone with Zelo. Aigo I feel strang because I am 5 years older than Zelo. Enjoy. Comment. The 20 year old needs to sleep BYEEEE