Chapter 17: New Agents and More Drama

Idols by Day Spies by Night

 Chapter 17: New Agents and More Drama

“I think we should get back to Korea now!” Junsu said as chills ran up his spine, “Those thing are creeping me out and I don’t like how they are looking at me.” Junsu looked at the other boys who nodded.

“We can’t go until we know who is behind this.” Nichkhun said with his arms crossed. “What is the point in coming here if we don’t know who is behind the cloning? We don’t know who is planning a takeover. Someone is creating an army to destroy the world.”

“I bet SM Entertainment clones their singers. They all look like…” Wooyoung whispered to Chansung. Wooyoung jumped when Nichkhun’s eyes darted towards him, “Hyung you are just giving me that look because of Victoria Noona? Are you two really dating or was that just for the show.”

Nichkhun let out a sigh, “SM Entertainment isn’t behind this. I don’t think they would go this low even if the people in their agency are spies, but they are not spies. Take a few more pictures and we should head back to Korea. I think someone else is playing a game with us, but the question is who?”

---

Yong Guk looked at me with a smirk on his face. “I already know how you fight and it is dirty, and I would love to join your team. If I have to listen to such a cute girl yell at me every day; it is worth joining your agency. My boys would like to join as well. There are five other boys that I work with.”

“Are you afraid to fight me or something?’ I looked at him and noticed something out of the corner of my eye. I reached into my boot and pulled out a small knife. “Stay here.” I ran towards the stairs of the parking garage and went up to the room.

When I arrived on the roof and looked around and noticed that no one was there, was I seeing things or something. I placed a hand on my forehead before I was about to head down the stairs when I heard someone behind me. I looked up and saw Dal Shabat Seri.

“Unnie you are faster than I thought. I should have killed Junho that night for Jay oppa. That silly boy is so stupid. He lets people get the best of him.” Seri smirked as she talked about Junho. It made me angry that she was making it seem like he was a weak man. Junho is anything, but weak.

“Yahhh do no talk poorly about him. He is one of my best agents. He is a ninja, and you don’t understand how my boys’ minds work.”

“I know how their minds work because Jay oppa trained us to be able to handle your best agents. Wait you lost the best agent and that was Jay oppa so I guess you lose. You need to learn Unnie that you will never win. Jay is our boss and he knows all of your weaknesses. Song Jaeyeon you should not trust anyone around you once you learn who the mole it will be the end of your agency as we know it.” She disappeared into the shadows.

“Aigo, I need to keep my distance from Junho and the other boys or they will get hurt. I need to keep my distance from all the people I care about.”  I placed the small knife back into my boot and headed down the stairs. “Who tell hell is the mole?”

I pushed the door opened and looked at Yong Guk who was leaning against the wall with a younger boy with blond curly hair. “Is that noona hyung?”

“Yes, that is noona! She is going to be our boss in the spy agency B.A.P. is joining. I will text the other members to meet us at her agency.” Yong Guy looked at me with a smirk.

“She is young to be a boss of a spy agency. What are you twenty?” Zelo said looked at me and walked around me. “She is very fit!”

“She is the same age as me Zelo! It’s true you are young, 21, right. When is your birthday? How did you become the boss?” Yong Guk asked.

“It’s classified! There is no way I am telling you my birthday. I don’t celebrate it!” I said coldly, “Follow me! We have to walk there since you blew up my car.”

---

Junho smiled weakly at Hyoyeon, “Junho I heard you boys are coming out with your third Japanese single and first album soon. I bet it is going to be amazing. You boys always impress me. Junho you impress me. I love the song you wrote on 2PM’s Hand’s Up album.”

“Thanks.” Junho said with a slight blush on his cheeks as he looked at his phone. He was bothered by something.

“Junho are you expecting a call or something. You are glued to your phone. Are you already dating someone?” Jessica asked as she sipped her coffee. Jessica’s phone started too vibrated and she looked at the message on her screen, “I have to go. You two have fun and no funny business.” She left Junho and Hyoyeon in the coffee shop.

“Good she left.” Hyoyeon said, “Sorry about her she can be annoying sometimes. You look really tired are you sure you are feeling alright.”

“Don’t worry about it Hyo the 2PM members are the same way when it comes to someone liking a member from another group. We mess with Taecyeon about Jessica all the time. We also mess with Khunnie about Victoria. They still hang out even thought the show is over.” He smiled and placed his phone in his pocket.

“So do you like me Lee Junho?” Hyoyeon asked as Junho was drinking his coffee. He almost choked on the hot beverage.

“What is there not to like Hyoyeon noona.” Junho stood up. “I should head back to the dorm before the boys get worried about me.” Junho noticed Hyoyeon taking out money, but he placed a hand on hers to stop her from paying the check. Junho dropped something microscopic into her purse, “I’ll pay for it.” Junho’s eyes smiled as he pulled out his wallet. Junho pulled out some money and placed it on the table, “We should hang out again some time. You still have my number right?”

“I do Junho, and you did not have to pay the check.” She said as she walked out of the café with Junho. She looked around and leaned in and kissed Junho on the cheek. “Tonight was fun besides Jessica being here. Bye Junho!” She waved and walked away.  “We need to hang out without any of our members around to bug us?”

Junho waved to Hyoyeon while she walked away. He looked up at the night sky and was more confused than ever.

---

The 2PM members were waiting for the private jet to leave Thailand.  They borrowed the jet from the boss because it was easier for them not to be detected by their fans and other international spy agencies.  “That idiot does not know how to answer the phone?” Junsu said in a slightly annoyed tone.

“She must be torturing Junho.” Wooyoung said as he looked at Junsu, “We better get home fast before there is nothing left of him.”

“Or she is doing something else with our Junho.” Taecyeon wiggled his eyebrows and he pulled out his iPod.

“Hyung you are a ert.” Chansung said as he bit into a banana. “They are doing paperwork or she got dinner with Junho. Don’t think about them in that way. It isn’t right Hyung!”

“Or something else happened!” Nichkhun said as he read a news article, “Tonight we saw 2PM’s Junho leaving a café with SNSD’s Hyoyeon around eleven at night. Before Hyoyeon left to head back to her company; she kissed Junho on the cheek. Is the dancing queen and king finally dating?”

“WHAT” The members said at the same time as Nichkhun finished up the article he was reading.

“I thought Junho like Jaeyeon?” Wooyoung asked as he read over Nichkhun’s shoulder to see the picture. “That kid is confusing!”

---

“Hyuna” Hyunsung whined, “Can’t we go home yet?”

“Not until I get the information I need. Who should I target? Thunder or Mir?” She crossed her arms.

“What are you planning? A or something else.” Hyunsung chuckled, but placed his hands in front of his face when Hyuna pretended to hit him, “YAHHH not the face. This is the face that all women like.”

“Nope something else in mind Hyunsung oppa. What a baby face fool who flirts with every girl that he can get near?” Hyuna walked to MBLAQ’s dressing room and knocked on the door.

Thunder opened the door and smiled, “Hey boys it’s Hyuna sunbae.” He smiled at her want looked at him. “Do you need something?” He asked as the boys rushed over to the door to see if he was telling the truth.

“Thunder oppa can I talk to you…in private about something?” she smiled and took his hand and pulled him along before he could give her his answer. He didn’t care Hyuna was an adorable girl, but he knew she was hiding something.

---

I entered my agency with Bang and Zelo; Yong Guk said that is other members will be arriving later after the finished dance practice. I started to think why I hired idols again. I brought the two boys to my office and had one of the highly trained guards watch them, just in case it was a trick.

 I entered one of the door rooms where Doojoon normally hangs out with Yoseob when they have not promotions going on. “YAHHHH OPPA!”

Doojoon sat up on his bed and looked at me strangely. He yawned, stretching his arms above his head, and smirked at me, “What do you want Yeonnie.” He smiled at me. I looked over at Doojoon’s roommate Yoseob who was working on something that fascinated me.

I walked over to Yoseob and watch what he was doing. He was working on some sort of device. “What are you doing?” I looked at Yoseob who jumped.

“Pretty boss…its nothing.” He looked up at me with his big eyes. “Boss what happened to you?” He stood up and brushed the soot off of my face.  He noticed a cut on my forehead that wasn’t a big deal, people get hurt all the time when they are in this line of work.

“We have new trainees that like explosives. They decided to be funny and blew up my car!” I crossed my arms, “That nice, expensive car. Doojoonie can you help them fill out paperwork. There are six of them and they will be in the same group. I want you to train them with Yoseob and Jinwoon” I gave him my puppy dog eyes, “I really need to get cleaned up. I smell like the fireworks what are set off on stage when you boys perform.”

He hopped off his bed and placed a hand on my head and rubbed it, “Of course I will. I am here to help you Jaeyeon.” His hand’s moved down to my cheeks and he pulled them, “Stop doing dangerous things. One of these days you are going to get yourself killed.”

“Yahhhh stop acting like this in front of me. Hyung’s mine!” Yoseob said cutely as he hugged on to Doojoon.

“He is my childhood friend so deal with it. You don’t have to put on a fan service for me. You too are like appa and son.”

“YAHHHHHHH” Yoseob said as I started to leave the room.

---

 I came out of the shower in the woman’s locker room that was right off the training room. The agency was ten stories, but some of the floors are not used, but since I keep gaining new agents we are fixing up those floors, and changing them into dorms and other facilities. Those floors used to be used when my father was in charge, but I can’t venture up to the tenth floor. My father and I used to stay after my mother passed away.

I headed back to my office drying my hair that became very wavy. I had on shorts, sneakers, and a sweatshirt that looked like a leopard and had ears. I walked into my office and came to a stop when I saw Junho sitting on my desk.

He looked up at me and hopped off the desk with his eyes smiling. In an instant he was standing in front of me. Junho placed his hands on the hood of the sweatshirt and placed the hood on my head. “I would have never guessed you would have something this cute.”

“Yahhh have you started the mission I gave you. It is important for you to start that and not be here to bug me?” I looked at him and crossed my arms.

“I have and it is going so well.” Junho smirked. “I was able to put those microscopic trackers Junsu hyun developed into one of the member’s bag. Can you make sure no one sees who I am tracking? Who I am tracking is only for me and you to know.” Junho whispered into my ear.

“Let me guess you chose to track Hyoyeon.” I pushed him aside and walked over to my desk.

“Yep…is boss jealous that I am getting close to a female agent from a different spy agency.” Junho placed his hand on my desk and leaned close to me. “A spy that is leaking information to both sides?”

“No you’re just doing your job and playing with her emotions. If you do like Hyoyeon. Good for you Junho. You deserve to be happy. I do not want to get involved with any of your personal lives.” I moved away from him and opened a file and let out a sigh as I read it.

“She kissed me on the cheek.” Junho said, “and we plan on meeting again. It seems like things are going as planned.”

“So it doesn’t matter that she kissed you. It is good that she already kissed you because now you can lead her into a trap and find out what SM is up to.” I pulled out paperwork out of the filing cabinet, and walked over to my desk. I was about to sit down, but I was caught off guard by this silly boy once again.

Junho sighed and walked over to me and lifted me off the ground and placed me on the windowsill, “No more work for you tonight. Stop Hiding that fact that you got yourself hurt again. He pushed away my bangs from my forehead revealing a cut I got when my car was blown up. “What happened this time?”

“None of your business.” I said coldly.

“Stop it with the personality change. Something is up with you lately and it is messing with your emotions. What are you  keeping it from me and the rest of 2PM is not a smart move.” Junho said in an annoyed tone.  “It has something to do with your past doesn’t it. When your father disappeared?”

“I said it’s NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!” I stood up and pushed Junho away from me. “Stop bringing up things that you don’t understand LEE JUNHO.”

Junho walked towards me and slammed his hand against the wall behind me. He looked down at me and this was the first time I ever saw him this violent.  “Boss you said you trusted me and when you act this way how I am I supposed to believe you?”

“Just…” I looked at him and could not stand this knot in my stomach. I did not understand what made my do it, but I hugged onto Junho and started to cry.  I felt Junho’s arms wrap around my waist and he rubbed my back to comfort me. Why do I always act this way in front of the Junbrothers?

---

The five beastly boys spoke loudly as they walked down the hall to Jaeyeon’s office. When they enered it they came to a stop when they saw Junho and Jaeyeon leaning agaist the wall with their heads resting on each other. Paperwork was everywhere.

“Don’t they look cute together?” Junsu said with a smile on his face.

“Hey, but what about the rumor with Junho and Hyoyeon.” Wooyoung said.

“I will get it out of the brat tomorrow!” Taecyeon said with a smirk on his face.

A.N. - Hey everyone I hope you like this update. I had a week from hell and I was so out of it this week. Being a Fashion major is alot of work. I had a six hour class today. Make 1/2 scale patternes. The fashion industry is complicated and it willl take me forever to explain it to you. Well I hope you like More of the Creepy Clones, I brought Hyuna and Hyunsung back...those two trouble makers. lol. Um Yoseob and Doojoon are back. Hehehe I am bringing in my 2AM Bias Jinwoon. Ooooo B.A.P is going to make more of an appearence. I think im going to make them 2PM's competition to be the best. I brought MBLAQ back and you will find out next chapter what Hyuna attemted to do. Ooo and if there are any idols you woul like to see let me know. You can tell Jaeyeon is trying to hold back her feelings and act cold to Junho and Junho really seems to care about her. Will something happen between Junho and Hyoyeon to mess up Jaeyeon's and Junho's bummpy releationship. Would you like to see that let me know. ENJOY!