Chapter 13: Again and Again

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 13: Again and Again

“Minah?” I looked around her room, and opened the door of the closet found her sitting on the floor hugging her knees. “What are you doing in there?” I looked at her with a worried expression on my face.

“Jay oppa told me to go in here.” I gave her a questionable look and turned around and saw him emerge from the shadows. “Minah go into the living room.” I said as I stood up and looked at Jay who was grinning at me. I was feeling uncomfortable because he was staring at me legs and made his way up to my face.

“But auntie…he told me not to leave this room. When you and Jay oppa babysat me with you before you told me to listen to him?” She looked at me with her big chocolate brown eyes.  

“Things changed since you saw him last Minah! Please go to the living room, and I will be there in a moment.” My eye darted towards Jay; they were filled with hate and pain. He always knew to show up at the wrong time.

“Yeah Jae let her stay. I don’t bite.” Jay took a few steps closer to me with a devilish smirk on his face. He watched my niece leave the room. “Awww she left but the good this is that I now have my alone time with Jae.” Jay was quick and he pushed me against the wall. “I do not want to fight today. I just want to talk or do something else.” He my cheek, “You look healthier that the last time I saw you at Banpo Bridge.”

“Do you think I want to talk to you Jay. You’re an .” I said in an annoyed tone. “I should have known that was you.”

“I guess someone was daydreaming again. When I was your partner you did that a lot. I guess things never change.” Jay’s body was pressed against mine and he lead in close to my ear. “Why aren’t you stopping me?” His arms wrapped around me waist.

“I find it interesting that you think seducing a girl will get you what you want. I guess that is one bad habit I learned from you. It is very useful.” I whispered into his ear and twisted his arm. I pushed him towards the bed, “Seducing is a very good technique and I use it to get what I want, but I know when to stop. I don’t take things as far as you.”

“I am glad you learned something bad from me. Come on Jaeyeon. He sat up and pulled me towards the bed. He was suddenly hovering over me, “Join the dark side and you will get to see your appa again.” Jay looked at me with the playful eyes I remembered before he kissed me passionately on the lips. “We can continue are past relationship if you join me.”

“You’re lying about my father” I kicked him in the groin, and he whimpered in pain as he got off of me. “I will never join the dark side. If I had to chose to join the dark side or die. I rather die.”

“That can be arranged Jaeyeon.” He said as he stood. “You better sleep with one eye open.” He headed towards the window. “Ahhh one more thing… Have fun playing with Junho. That fool knows how to pick a girl that is out of his league”

“What do you mean by that?” I had a confused look on my face.

“Aigo are you that blind. I guess I should have told Seri to kill him. Too bad she didn’t; I think that would make you unhappy if you lost another agent. If you want to know where you appa is Jae…call me.” Jay leaned in and kissed me on the cheek before jumping down from the fire escape.  

---

“Where the HELL is JUNHO?” Junsu asked in a pissed off tone. “I am going to kill him once I get my hands on him.” Junsu was ripping apart his room and made his way to the living room and started pull the cushions off of the couch causing Wooyoung to fall off of the couch.

“YAHHHHHH HYUNG WHAT THE HELLL!” Wooyoung yelled as he got up and looked at Junsu messing up the room. Wooyoung turned his head back to the TV, Star King was on.

“He took my damn tracker…” Junsu said in a very annoyed tone.

“The tracker that leads us to boss?” Wooyoung asked.

“Yes that tracker.” Junsu said as he tossed a banana stuffed animal aside, hitting the maknae Chansung in the face.

“YAHHHHHHHHH HYUNG my BANANA!” Chansung hugged his Banana. “Mean Hyung!” Chansung put down his banana and tossed a couch cushion at Junsu, hitting him in the head. Junsu’s eyes darted towards Chansung.

“Have you seen Junho?” Junsu asked.

“He left a few hours ago in a hurry. I don’t know what is wrong with him lately. Junho is like the boss sometimes he is easy to figure out and sometimes he is truly a mystery. I think Junho has your tracker. He was mumbling something about needed to see the boss. I don’t know why he needed to see her.”

“I am going to kill him.” Junsu headed towards the door, but was stopped by Nichkhun. “You need to calm down before you leave this house. The weather is bad and with your driving you might kill someone or yourself.”

---

I walked into the living room and saw Junho sitting on the floor playing with Minah. He was tossing a plushy back and forth with her. Junho looked like a little kid when he was playing with Minah.  I was happy that she was giggling and having fun, but Junho disobeyed my order to stay in my room.

“Auntie you did not tell me that you where friends with 2PM Junho. He is soooo cute.” Minah hugged onto him, “Can I play with Junho oppa more before I go to sleep.”

“I think it is best if you go to sleep now.” Junho placed a hand on Minah’s head and rubbed it. “Your auntie seems stressed out and we need to talk about something.”

“Ok Junho Oppa!” Minah smiled and kissed Junho on the cheek. “Oppa when I come visit auntie again please come and play with me. I think auntie would like it…” I shot her a look, “…or not. I will work on auntie because I think you two look cute together.” Minah skipped off to the guest room, “Auntie you don’t have to tuck me in. Have fun with Junho Oppa.”

“Why didn’t you tell us you had a niece?’ Junho crossed his arms and looked at me. “What took you so long to come out of her room?”

“Something was broken and I had to clean it up.” I started to walk towards my bedroom and he followed me. I turned around and looked at him, “Go home!”

“But it is pouring outside and I walked here. Please let my stay the night Jaeyeonnie and if I go home Junsu Hyung is going to kill me for taking his tracker while he was sleeping.” He looked at me with begging eyes.

 “Fine, but you are sleeping on the couch.” I said in a cold tone.

“But I’m a guest.” Junho said as he sat down on my bed.

“Yahhh Lee Junho what the hell do you think you are doing. GET OFF…” Junho pulled me down to the bed and placed a hand over my mouth.

“Shhhhh your niece is sleeping you babo.” Junho let go of my mouth and laid back, “I’m so tired.” Junho closed his eyes and let out a sigh.

“Don’t call me a babo I am still your boss. Go to the couch or I will make you.” I said in an annoyed tone.

“Just sleep.” Junho said as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me down to the bed. I looked at Junho’s sleepy face and noticed he looked so peaceful. I gave up and drifted off into a deep asleep.

---

“Jaeyeon…” a familiar voice called as he entered the apartment.

“APPA!” Minah smiled at her father as she looked up from the TV.

“Where is my little sister?” Sungmin asked.

“Auntie is still sleeping. She was up late last night because I got scared of the storm.” Minah said as she turned her head back to Pororo.

Sungmin headed towards his sisters room. When he opened the door he saw his sister asleep next to 2PM’s Junho. “SONG JAEYEON GET UP!”

---

I sat up quickly when I heard my oppa yell. I looked at him and rubbed my eyes, “Oppa what is it.” I watch as he pointed to the sleeping figure next to me. I watched as Junho sat up slowly; he was not wearing a shirt. . “Oppa it is not what you think.”

“Jaeyeon I should have known something like this would happen.” Sungmin glared at Junho who was still half asleep.

“Oppa! Stop blaming me for doing things that is out of my control. My agents are like a family to me unlike you.” I got out of the bed and shut the door of my bed room so Minah did not hear this conversation.

“Lil Jae Jae not his again.” Sungmin let out a sigh.

“Yes this again. I am under a lot of pressure right now. Things are never going how I want and you expect me to jump every time you come and visit.” I crossed my arms, “I love Minah to death and she reminds me of what you used to be. Now just leave my apartment before I throw you out.”

Sungmin walked towards the door, “You used to be sweeter until that bastard broke your heart. If I ever see him again; I will personally kill him.” Sungmin picked up Minah and slammed the door behind him.

I looked up at Junho who was staring at me in shock. “See why I don’t like letting you guys in my personal life.” My voice cracked and this was the first time I was letting Junho see me like this. “My life is up in smoke.”

Junho got off my bed and headed over to where I was standing. He suddenly pulled me into a hug. “Boss you are a loud to cry. I promise that I will not tell anyone about what I witnessed here today.”

A.N. -- Hey guys I hope you like this chapter. Jay is brought back into this. He is kind of a love interest that should not happen while Junho is the person who just wants her to be happy. He want's to protect her. Yeah her brother is a jerk. I love Minah playing matchmaker. Well I hope you like it. Enjoy! Please comment I like getting feedback.