Chapter 29: Probations and Possibilities

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 29: Probations and Possibilities

"He was helping me with something! Stop questioning him Doojoon or I will kill you!" I said as I walked into Junho's room.
 
I looked at him on the bed and crossed my arms, "What is with you and disobeying authority!" I glared at him and pointed to the rest of the members. "Everyone but Junsu leave! Junsu needs to be here for this the rest of you will be informed about this at the office. GO!"
 
"Nehh!" They all stood up and walked out of the room because they knew if they stayed I was going to kill them.
 
"Lee Junho I told you to listen to me, but did you? No you did not! I told you not to trust go anywhere near Hyoyeon!"
 
"That's because you are not telling me anything! I had to go to the source to find out the information you needed." Junho yelled and tried to get up, and grabbed his stomach.
 
"You don't know what SM entertainment is up to!" I said leaning against the wall! "I have been looking into them on my own with a little help from our sister company."
 
"What sister company?" Junho asked with a confused expression on his face.
 
"Well if you weren't so busy being an idiot you would know what I am talking about." I crossed my arms and turned my head away from him. "I don't think I am going to tell you now. I rather have you suffer from not knowing!"
 
"Yahh you better tell me Song Jaeyeon!" Junho barked trying to get up again. "Who the hell is this sister company. Are you trying to tell us you are firing us?"
 
Junsu pushed Junho back into bed. "Stop your childish acts Lee Junho. Woollim Entertainment is our sister company. Infinite is their top agent and Kim Sunggyu used to be a part of the agency. He was transferred when..."


"Kim Junsu that's enough! If you open your mouth about this I will take away all your toys" I crossed my arms, "SM Entertainment is planning something with a new batch of agents they created! They are far advance than a normal agent!"
 
"What do you mean by more advance agents?" Junsu asked.
 
"I will tell you later Junsu and Junho your on probation!" I said looking at him.
 
"What!"
 
---
 
"Sunggyu why are you here? Is there something going on between you two? You did come in together" Doojoon asked.
 
"What kind of question is that? In our line of work it is difficult to have a relationship. I ran into her when the kids and I were on a mission in Paris!"
 
"Ahh so you there to perform, and for other reasons as well. I thought you were just an idol!" Doojoon said.
 
"I'm able to keep my cover well and I plan on keeping it that way." Sunggyu said, "I'm not really a grandpa like my fans think. That is just an act for them."
 
"So why at you here with Jaeyeon. You came in together." Doojoon asked crossing his arms looking at his old friend.
 
"We have been working on something together. She was injured last night, but she never told me who did it."
 
"Yeonie is like that...wait she spent the night at your dorm?" Doojoon asked.
 
"Not like it’s the first time she spent the night!" Sunggyu said as he noticed Jaeyeon coming out of the room.

---
 
"You’re on probation until I say so. There is a bunch of paperwork calling your name!" I said before I walked out of the room to find Sunggyu and Doojoon talking. "Sunggyu can you take me home?"
 
"Nehh!" Sunggyu said as he followed Jaeyeon out to his car. “Something is wrong?”

“Junho is just mad that I put him on probation. It’s nothing, but when we get to my house we need to talk about something.” I looked at him, “I need to test a theory.”

“What theory?” Sunggyu asked.

“You’ll see!” I looked away from him and let him drive.


 an - here is another update and for this store I plan on writing 21 more chapters. I hope you enjoy. I might not be able to update this story till June 4th. Please do Enjoy!