Chapter 2: Old Friends

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 2: Old Friends

I placed an ear bud in my ear and watched as the boys head on to the stage, “You can hear me right.” I asked as usually Junho was the first to get back to my. That boy was so loyal to my agency and I appreciate it. Well it is technically my agency since my father went missing the same time my ex partner disappeared.

“Yep we can here you boss loud and clear. Please be careful ok?” Junho said with a worried tone in his voice, “I have an uneasy feeling that something bad will happen tonight.”

“Stop worrying about me Junho and do the job I assigned you. It’s nice that you care, but I will be fine. You need to trust me.” I sighed and looked around and noticed a museum represent that might be able to get me into the building undetected.

---

The president of the museum came up on stage and talked into a microphone, “I want to welcome and thank everyone for your support tonight, and I would like you to welcome our guests of honor, 2PM!”

The five beast-dols appeared and stage. “1-2-3 Hello Everyone We Are 2PM.” The crowed clapped and the young girls who came with their parents screamed.

“We have a short concert planned for you tonight. We will be performing three songs.” Junsu started.

“We hope you enjoy our performance and tonight’s festivities.” Junho smiled with his eyes and the young girls went crazy.

“We will start with Just Like the Movies” Taecyeon said.

[Junsu] Oraedwen yeonghwa soge uriga isseo
Geu ane urin neomu haengbokhae boyeo
Gieokdo naji anhteon natseon goseseo
Uri chueokdeureul
Chatgo isseosseo

[Junho] Nunmuri nasseo ani
Nunmuri na jigeumdo neol saenggakhamyeon
Neol bogo isseumyeon
[Wooyoung] Dwegama bwado dashi
Bogo tto bwado I miss you more and more
Neol ijeul suga eopseo

[Junho] Dashin nugul saranghaji anheul geol ara
Cause I don‘t wanna let you go
Nae gieok sogeseo
[Junsu] Naega boneun yeonghwa sogeui juingong cheoreom
Nal saranghadeon geu ttaero
Dorawa jweo
Amudo moreuge

[Junsu] Dashi nae gyeoteuro
Oh~

(Authors Note: Junho took over Khun’s lines. Khun is filming WGM.  Nichkhun is the second person who sings.)

---

When they started to sing I headed towards a young museum representative.  “Hello!” I smiled at him, and the guy blushed when he looked at me. “I’m Jae!” I smiled once again and notice him blush even more. This looked like it was going to be easier than I thought. I just used Jae he did not need to know my full name.

“Hello!” He looked at me with a smile, “And why is such a beautiful young lady here without an .”

“I came in my father’s place. He was not able to attend tonight. I did not have time to find an ; it was last minute. Would you like to be my and give me a private tour of the museum?” I used some ageyo. I hated using ageyo because it made me look weak, but for this mission I kind-of had to.

“Sure!” He linked arms with me and walked me towards the museum.

“Wait, I will grab us champagne before we head in. I need something to drink.” I took two champagne glasses and as I was heading towards him I pour something in his drink before I handed it to him. I wanted to knock him out; I just wanted to use him to get into the building.

He used his pass to get inside of the building and started showed me around, “Is there anything you would like to see.”

“How about your office oppa!” I smirked as he led me there. Once we got inside I leaned in and pretended to kiss him, but he fainted. I smirked to myself as I laid him on the couch that was there. I left the office and noticed 2PM started their second song “I Can’t”. I was making my way to the Silli.

---

2PM continued to perform and noticed something out of the corner of their eyes and decided that they should change their final song to “My Valentine.”  Taec and Wooyoung would sing that while Junsu, Junho, and Chansung would head into the museum to help Jaeyeon.

“Our final song will be sung by Taecyeon and Wooyoung. They will by singing My Valentine from the drama Dream High that they both stared in.” Junsu said as they got off stage and placed down their mics so know one would here their conversation.

“Hey boss someone is heading into the building.” Chansung said.

“I had a feeling that was it when you changed the final song. Do not come in after me. It will raise suspicion.”

---

I was setting up surveillance when I headed something. I looked behind and noticed that no one was there. I started to wonder if I was hearing things. I stood up and when I was finished; I was going to head back out to the party when I felt someone’s hands wrap around my neck. I stepped on his foot and he let go in an instant. I did a back flip and looked at the person who pulled out a knife, pointing it at me. He must be the person after the Silli secrets.

“Your quick on your feet little miss.” The man said as he looked at me with a smirk on his face.

“Don’t little miss me!” I looked at him and ripped the bottom of my dress so it would be easier to move. “Who sent you?” I said coldly.

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” He ran towards me and tried to hit me with his knife, but I was too quick for him and grabbed him by the wrist, and twisted his arm.  I put a handcuff around his wrist and attached him to the railing. He reached out and tried to grab onto my wrist, but yet again I was too fast for him; I pulled out another handcuff and attached his other hand to the railing.

“I do not like playing with beginners. I need a challenge.” I said coldly as I stepped closer to him. “You need more training.”

“Boss!” The young spy said and I felt one arm go around my waist trapping my arms and the other arm go around my neck.

“Jaeyeon it has been awhile. Did you miss me?” The person whispered into my ear. “How is my old partner?”  Authors Note: Yippy and update hehehehe. I had this written earlier, but I went out for my brothers birthday. He turned 22 today. Hehehe we are really close in age. Just 19 months appart. Well enjoy this chapter and I am really debating on making Jay or B2ST Doojoon her ex partner/boyfriend. What do you think?