Chapter 20: All of a Sudden

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 20: All of a Sudden

Doojoon entered the lab that was located on the 3rd floor of the agency, and he noticed that Jaeyeon was standing at a lab table. He noticed that she was very focused on her work to hear her come in.  He decided just to stand there and watch her work, rather than attempted to break her competition. She has been in one of those moods lately since most of her agents who were also idols.  They were all going to Paris.

Doojoon noticed that this was the first time she wore glasses since high school. He remembered when she stopped wearing them which also landed her detention for a month.   He also noticed that her short hair was tied in a small ponytail.

“I know that you are staring at me Doojoonie” The worlds were like velvet coming out of Jaeyeon’s lips.

---

I was working and heard someone come into the lab. I figured who it was and decided not to say anything.  If I did not say anything he would leave. I was trying to avoid the questions about consuming too much alcohol. When he did not leave… “I know that you are staring at me Doojoonie.”

“Sorry! It has just been awhile since I seen you wear glasses.” He walked over to me and pulled the flask out of my hand and placed it in its holder.  He rested his head on my shoulder and smiled at me.  “Why did you drink so much?”

“It was not my fault that a guy was buying me drinks. How could I say know if he was cute?” I smirked.

“YAHHHH!” Doojoon said turning me to face me playing his hands down on the counter.  There was not much space between us, “You should not drink because the guy is cute. Aigo Yeonnie you have been making poor decisions lately.”

“Sorry about that, but that is none of your business.” I grabbed his wrist and kneed him in the stomach.

“Are you really trying to start something?” Doojoon said as he quickly pushed me against the wall. “What the hell is wrong with you? Something happened and you are not telling me. We promised to tell each other everything.”

“Do you really want to hear about my girl problems?” I looked at him.

“I grew up with you as a neighbor. I heard it all from you!” Doojoon said sarcastically. “You even convinced me to buy your women products before.”

“That is your fault that you lost the bet.” I smirked.

“Yahhh…” He pinched my cheeks, “You silly girl.”

“Hyung…” Yoseob popped his head into the lab. “Yaaaaa no kissing…”

“Yoseob ahh we were not kissing. Jaeyeon is like a little sister to me.” Doojoon said as he placed a hand behind his head and moves away from me.

“Yea right Doojoon Hyung.” Yoseob said crossing his arms. “We have a flight to catch anyway and I am not going to the airport alone.” 

“I’m coming I’m coming.” Doojoon said as he looked back at me. “Do not do anything stupid while we are away.”

“I won’t Doojoonie!” I watched as he left with Yoseob and looked at the results, “So that is what you are using on them Jay.”

---

Junsu cornered Junho before leaving the dorm. “We need to talk.”

“Talk about what?” Junho asked, “We need to head to the airport before the plane leaves without us.”

“It is not going to leave without us. Yahhh Junho you have been acting strange lately. First, the little scandal you got yourself into with SNSD’s Hyoyeon, and is these something going on between you and the boss?”

“Do you think I am the type of person who date someone who I work with?” Junho asked.

Junsu leaned in and whispered into Junho’s ear. “You were caught on camera that night.” Junsu smirked and walked away leaving Junho dumb struck.

“YAHHHHH HYUNG YOU!” Junho was frustrated and puffed out his cheeks as they headed into the van.

“What’s with Junho?” Wooyoung Whispered into Nichkhun’s ear.

“How am I supposed to know?” Nichkhun responded back.

---

Jaeyeon just left the hair salon. She was hoping that no one was going to be able to recognize her with the hair extensions and that she changed her hair color. This was for their own good. It was better if they did not know she was going to Paris.

She had a feeling like she was being followed by someone. Jaeyeon came to a stop and looked over her shoulder, and noticed that no one was there. She was starting to think she was going crazy.

Jaeyeon hurried to the airport to her private jet so she can get to Paris and prepare everything.

---

“So she decided to make her hair long again.” Jay smirked as he watched her from the alley. He looked towards the MBLAQ members. “You better find out more about her.” His eyes darted towards Cheondung, “don’t get her drunk again.”

“What do you want to do exactly?” Joon asked.

“There is going to be a masquerade in Paris at Château de Vincennes. It’s a castle and there is something that I want from there. Jaeyeon is going to try and get to it first so…be creative and keep her preoccupied. Only one of you need to do that while the others needed go get the jewels that will help with the weapons that my company is working on.”

“Since Cheondung hyung failed at getting what we want out of here it is my turn to play with her!” Mir said cheerfully.

“Yahhhh you are not going to be the one who distracts her, I am!” G.O said as he crossed his arms. “And I know exactly what I am going to do.”

---

“HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG HYUNGGGGGG!” The maknae of the group said. “HYUNGGGGGGG” He yelled into the leader of the group’s ear.

“What is it Sungjong?” Sunggyu asked.

“Are you sure that we are going to be able to handle this.” Sungjong asked.

“Yes! You guys are going to keep guard while I make my way to the jewels so Jay Park doesn’t get to them. I know he is sending someone to get retrieve them for him. The only bad thing is that we do not know who. He must have done something to them to make them act that way. They are being controlled against their own will. We need to stop them. We have one day to get prepared because we have to perform tonight in Paris.”

“Hyung are you sure there aren’t others going after the Jewel’s” Hoya asked.

“From what I know, only the people that Jay Park brainwashed will be going after the jewel’s” Sunggyu said as he looked out the window of the plane. “We need to make sure things go well!”

A.N. - Had to repost this chapter because it disappeared.