Chapter 11: Hello My Oppa

Idols by Day Spies by Night

 Chapter 11: Hello My Oppa

I was frustrated with Taecyeon after he woke me up like that; I guess he was getting back at me for what I do to him every day. I entered my office and slammed the door, but I did not hear a bang. I turned around and saw my older brother.
 
"Someone has anger issues." My older brother pulled me into a hug.
 
"Yahhh if you did not leave the business I would be less stressed." I pushed him away and crossed my arms.
 
"Aww now there is the lil Jae Jae I know!" He grabbed onto my puffed out cheek and pinched it.
 
"Don't call me lil Jae Jae I am no longer five. It's Jaeyeon!" I grabbed his wrist and pulled them off my cheeks.
 
"But you are acting like a five year old right now so I will call you lil Jae Jae until you start acting your age!" He smirked as he walked around me, "You need to eat more Jaeyeon. You are so tiny."
 
"I eat a lot for your information Sungmin oppa!" I walked over to my desk and noticed that Doojoon's and Yoseob's reports were on my desk. I would read them later and file them away. I sat down on my chair and looked at Sungmin. "What do you need from me Sungmin Oppa?"
 
"First off I need to do is stop acting so bossy. I am you older brother and you should not boss me around like that. It should be the other way around." He flicked my forehead. "Second, my wife and I have to go on a business trip for a week and I need to
to look after Minah."
 
"A week that is longer than normal!" I looked up at him, "How am I supposed to do my job and look after Minah. It is too dangerous for me to bring her here."
 
"Leave one of the 2PM boys in charge and take a week off you need it or you are going to explode from yelling at everyone." Sungmin said to me with his arms crossed.
 
"If I leave one of those idiots in charge it will be the end of this agency. If I take a week there will be nothing left of my agency. All there will be is rubble."
 
"Yahhhh Jaeyeon! You promised to watch Minah when I need you to. Stop being ridiculous and leave one of those boys in charge. They are not going to do anything to hurt your agency. By the looks of it they all have a soft spot for you."
 
"Over my dead body!" I shouted.
 
"You know that can be arranged! I was a stronger agent then you were. I can break you in two." My brother slammed his hands on my desk. "Your acting so cold and childish...grow up and forget about the past with that stupid guy who broke your heart. He wiggled his way close to you and our family with his charm and look what he did to you."
 
"You don't know anything that is going on in my life. I only see you once a year and that is when you want me to watch Minah for you stupid business trips. I love Minah to death, but you shut me out of your life when you married her!"
 
"Do not bring my wife into this!" Sungmin yelled, “This conversation has nothing to do with her.”

“She has everything to do with this. She hates me and always will. I was everything, but nice to her and she treated me like crap.” I placed my feet on my desk.

“Well I hated the all the guys you dated. You really have poor taste in men.” Sungmin said. “You are an impulse dater.”

“I am not an impulse dater.” I removed my legs from my desk. I stood up and glared at my brother.

“You have to get you mind out of the gutter and forget about the past.” My brother looked at me, “what are you going to fight me now. Don’t you have a rule against fighting with family members?”

“I do but that mind change if you keep telling me what is wrong with my life.” I crossed my arms. “I have not been in a relationship since appa vanished. I promised myself not to get involved with anyone until I find him dead or alive. You were the one who turned down the position to marry that evil woman.”

“Yahhhh Song Jaeyeon. Stop talking poorly about my wife. She does not deserve that and have anything to do with this agency.” He started to head towards the door. “I will be at your apartment tonight to drop off Minah. Make sure you are there, and not out drinking again.”

“I don’t have a drinking problem. I just go out to clubs to study people and their behavior.” I watched him as he looked back.

“Make sure you leave someone in charge Jaeyeon. There is no way you are bringing my daughter into the spy business. I do not want her to be a part of that type of life. I want her to be a normal kid.”

“You know how many times I wished I was a normal kid.” I yelled.

“I know lil Jae Jae, but you cannot give up your position or it will be the end of the world as we know it. I know you have a lot of pressure on you. A week break will be good for you. Pick one of the 2PM members or your high school buddy Doojoon.” My brother left my office.

---

“Boss has been gone for awhile. Taecyeon must have pissed her off.” Wooyoung said, “I wonder what is up.”

“She is probably figuring out a plan to torture us even more and I did not piss her off. I was getting back at her because she is an evil little thing at times.” Taecyeon said as he was doing some sit ups.

“Nahh boss is not that cold and you were the one who set her off.” Chansung said with a smile, “Boss can be cute at times.”

“Cute what the hell are you talking about Chansung?” Taecyeon said, “Boss has a bad attitude and that’s it.”

“She just has a lot going on. Boss is in charge of this whole agency and deals with more than we think. Jaeyeon puts herself through a lot of stress and does not want help. She may be rude and ungrateful at times, but seriously she has a dark past.” Junsu said.

“And how do you know this?” Junho asked with his arms crossed.

“Not telling because I promised boss.” Junsu said as he stood up, “well I am going to see if we go a hit on anything from the mission we had in Tokyo.”

---

“Hey Jaeyeonie!” Doojoon said cheerfully as he entered my office. “You Rang?” He walked over to my desk and sat on it.

“Yes, I rang. I need a favor from you?” I looked at him.

“And what is that?” He looked at me with a questionable look on his face. It was rare of me to ask favor’s from people.

“Can you be in charge of the company for a week? I have to babysit my oppa’s daughter, and Sungmin does not want Minah anywhere near the agency. He does not want her to become a spy.” I looked at him.

“Why are you leaving me in charge? Why not ask one of the 2PM boys?” Doojoon looked at me and placed a hand on top of my head and rubbed it.

“If I want my agency destroyed I will let one of the 2PM boys in charge.” When I said that Doojoon started to laugh.

“So are you going to let them know that I will be in charge? Can I be there when you tell them? I want to see the shocked looks on their faces.” Doojoon asked like a puppy dog.

“How about we go tell them now?” I said as I headed out of my office and Doojoon followed me. First, I stopped at the surveillance reviewing room. I popped my head in the room, “Kim JUNSU report to the training room. I need to talk to you boys, and the rest of the agency.”

“Ok Ok will be there in a minute.” He said.

“YAHHHH if you are watching inappropriate stuff on my equipment I will reveal things to your fans that will ruin you idol image. Get your off of that desk chair and into the training room.” I yelled.

“Coming!” Junsu got up quickly and came out of the room, “Doojoon! What are you doing here?”

“Jaeyeon will explain everything in a moment.” He said with a weak smiled.

“Are you bosses boyfriend?” Junsu started to nag.

“YAHHHH KIM JUNSU!” I turned around and grabbed onto his shirt. “You should already know that I am not dating anyone since you are the only 2PM who knows what went down three years ago.”

Doojoon placed a hand on my wrist and hit my pressure point, “Jaeyeon we talked about this. Stop ing at everyone who is trying to help you.”

“Sorry Junsu. I need to watch my temper.” I turned around and walked into the training area.

“Everyone gather round.” I looked at them as Junsu hurried to the rest of the 2PM member. “I have an announcement to make.” I watched as the rest of the 2PM members eyes went wide. “Doojoon who has been at this agency for nearly six years will be in charge starting tomorrow. I will be busy for a week and will not be able to come to the company.”

“What type of business?” Someone in the crowd asked.

“That is classified. Only Doojoon knows the reason and if you ask him where and what I am doing you will have a special class with me. If you ask 2PM about my lessons; they will tell you it is not fun. If anyone needs me send me a text message. I cannot make any promises that I will get back to you, but I will try.”

 Doojoon gave a sweet smile to everyone, “I hope we can work well together.” I walked out of the training room. I was heading down the hall when someone grabbed my arms and pushed me against the wall.

“Boss what the hell!” Taecyeon asked, “How many secrets have you been keeping from us?”

“Taecyen let go of me this instant.” I tried to get away from him, but his grip was too much for me.  

“I am not letting go until you tell me everything that you have been keeping from us.” Taecyeon asked and gripped onto me harder.

“It’s classified. NOW LET GO OF ME!” I yelled. I suddenly felt his grip loosen from my arm. I looked up and saw Nichkhun wink at me.

“Bad Kitty. Boss does not have to tell us everything. You should know better than corner her like that. She is in charge and if she says things are classified they are classified.” Nichkhun looked over at me and winked, “Sorry about his behavior. I think he is just concerned about you. We all are. Tell us when you are ready.”

“Thanks!” I started to walk away, but I stopped, “You are still not off the hook for mission all those missions and training exercises.”

---

“ANNNNNTTTIEEEEE” Minah hugged me as she entered my apartment. My brother left moments later, leaving me alone with my niece. “I cannot wait to spend a week with you.”

“I am excited to be spending a week with you to, but you still have to go to school.” I patted her on the head.

“But…” She pouted.

“But nothing, your education is very important.” I smiled at her, “on the other hand, when do I ever get to see you. Let’s have fun.”

Author's Note: Hey everyone! I hope you like this chapter. It is time for her older brother and the cute niece Minah. I wanted to bring her the niece into this to make things interesting. I'm going to have a 2PM member find out about what she is really doing. Rianne don't tell anyone because I told you on twitter already.