Chapter 15 – Contacts

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 15 – Contacts

I stopped the car quickly and looked over at Junho was gripping the seat, “Aigo Boss you are a crazy driver. You drive crazier than Junsu Hyung and that is saying something” I glared at Junho as took off my seatbelt off and got out of the car.

“Junho come!” I said in a cold voice as I headed towards the building on the top of the hill. Junho caught up to me with a confused look on his face.

“Hey boss I thought we were going out to eat.” Junho looked at the scary building I was leading him to. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Junho stop walking with me. The expression on his face was priceless.

“Is the mighty Ninja is scared?” I walked over to him and grabbed his hand, “Come one Junho Oppa.” I took a step towards him. “The building is not that scary and besides I am going to be with you.”

“Can you not do that boss and stop calling me oppa. You hate calling people oppa and will kill them before you would call them that or you are using flirting to get your way.” Junho asked, “Your constant flirting lately is very…um.” Junho’s face turned pink.

“Admit it you like what I act like this towards you or you are just nervous around me. Junho where is that cocky attitude of yours” I smirked, “Junho I am taking you here because my friend it going to help you heal faster.” My hand was still in his when I dragged him along. I opened the door and lead him to a room. “Wait here and don’t you dare run away.”

---

I entered the office of my father’s old friend. He was sitting at his desk and looked like her could be Junho’s older brother. “Rain!”

He looked up at me and smiled. Rain got up and walked over to me, “Well look who it is! Song Jaeyeon.” He placed a hand on my head and messed up my hair “It has been awhile. Last time I saw you was before you father disappeared. Are you holding up ok? How did you know I was doing my military work here?”

“I know all and see all. Rain you do not have to be concerned about me. I am a big girl who can handle anything.” I smirked at him.

“You grew so much. What can I do for you today?” He leaned against his desk. “By the look in your eyes you either know something or want something that I am working on. What is it?”

“One of my agents recently got injured, and I heard rumor has it that you developed a fast healing solution that quickly heals wounds for the army. Is that true?” I crossed my arms and looked at him in the eyes.

“How do you learn all these things little miss?” Rain said as he reached into his desk and pulled out a vile, “Send in my little twin here.” He smirked. “You think I don’t know who is working for you.”

“And you don’t know that you artist MBLAQ were paid off by Jay to learn my schedule and kidnap me. Talk some scene into your artist or I will have to do it for you.”

“Do you think those boys will listen? Something strange happened to them once I left. I am unsure who is behind it, but I would like you to figure it out for me.” Rain said as he walked over to me. “Do you trust me?” He asked tossing the vile in the air and catching it.

“To a point I do.” I crossed my arms. “I will help you out, but in exchange if you find out information regarding my father call me. I’ll get Junho.” I headed out to the hallway and dragged Junho into the office.

“Rain hyungnim.” Junho’s eyes went wide, and he looked at me. “Boss why did you bring me here.”

“Sit Junho! Rain has a solution that will heal you up instantly.” I placed my hands on his shoulders so he wouldn’t move.

Rain walked towards Junho with a needle and jabbed it into his arm, and released the solution into Junhos vains.

Both Junho and I were walking out of the building, “You brutal brutal girl. Aigo I cannot believe I agreed to go alone with you. I bet there is no dinner.” Junho rubbed his arm where he was injected.

“I’m still buying to dinner. If I told you about where we were going you would have never agreed. I have to be decisive for you to agree to stuff.” I pulled out my car keys, but Junho took them out of my hand.

“I don’t trust you driving boss. I am going to pick the restaurant and you are going to pay for it.”

“YAHHHH you better not go to a place that your fans know about. Do you want to create a damn scandal?” I tried to get my key’s back, but Junho held them to high for me to reach.

“Creating a Scandal might shut you up. So I am all for creating a scandal with you boss.” His eyes smiled as he smirked. “Now get in the damn care or I will make you. I’m feeling a hundred percent better.”

---

Wooyoung was on his iPad as they made their way to the Democracy Monument. “Khunnie Hyung do you have the codes to get into the building yet?”

“I do. Does everyone know the plan?” Nichkhun asked the boys as Taecyeon drove to their location.

---

“I know boss. I see the two targets I have to go.” Hyoyeon said as she hung up her phone. She looked down from the roof and saw Junho and Jaeyeon enter a restaurant. SM Entertainment had a secret. They spied on other spies to give information to both sides. All they cared about was making money in both their idol lives and their spy life. 

“Sicaaaaa I want to see.” Yuri asked.

“Yahhhh I am using it right now Yuri you can use it later.” Jessica pulled the binoculars away from Yuri.

“Will you two be quite? The two targets are in sight. I had no clue that Junho was a spy and worked for HER. She is one of the strongest agency leaders.”

“What are you jealous they you are losing Junho to her?” Yuri asked. “It is so obvious that Junho has a thing for her.”

“Not for long.” Hyoyeon said in a cold tone.

---

Junho was dragging me along. He had a baseball hat on to hide who he was, but I was starting to wonder if it was good enough. “Hey boss get us a private room. I will stay right here and wait for you to come back.”

I looked at the restaurant hostess. “Can me and my friend have a private room.” I pulled out 100,000 won. “We need to discuss something important. Make sure your server knocks before he or she enters.” The hostess looked around and took the money. She lead me and Junho to a private room.

A.N. --> Since I enjoy being Evil you have to wait one more chapter to find out what Jaeyeon wants to discuss with Junho *cough cough* solo mission *cough cough* Hyoyeon *cough cough* Well I Rain is doing his two year military requirement but for my story it is not normal and he is worried about his boys after Jaeyeon told him that they are after her. Something happened to MBLAQ after he left. Yep Yep SNSD is brought into this. I watched them on the Late Show and missed them on Kelly but I watched it later. I over slept because most of my class don't start till 1-2:30 pm. Life as a college student studying fashion is strange. My clock is off. I sleep at strange hours. Life as a college student who drinks to much coffee. Dang you Starbucks on campus. Well that is enough of me rambling. Enjoy and I cannot wait to read you comments.