Chapter 26: RUN!

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 26: RUN!

I closed my eyes and did not scream when my finger tips slipped from the cold cement ledge I was holding onto, but for some odd reason the sensation of falling thirty-stories never came. I looked up and saw MBLAQ GO, if I fought him off now I would fall to my death.

After I was pulled onto the roof I swung my leg under GO’s feet and watched him fall to the ground. I stood up and made my way to my katana. I grabbed it and placed it in its hilt on my back, and was going to make my escape, but I was surrounded by the MBLAQ members, “What do you want now?”

“We just want to talk to you Song Jaeyeon. We are not going to hurt you today!” Seungho said as he crossed her arms.

“What if I don’t want to talk to you?” I said as I grabbed my shoulder because there was a sharp pain and realized the bleeding was getting worse.

“We will have to make you noona!” Mir said with a smirk.

“I already know that you are working for Jay Park and that your boss is worried about you guys. Stop working for Jay before he turns on you like he did with my family.” I covered my mouth when I realized what I said.  I made my way to the edge of the building because I finally thought of a plan. I looked down and placed a hand behind my back and got my bungee rope ready to jump.

“How do you know that?” Lee Joon asked.

“I have my ways!” I fell backwards and used the rope to catch onto a flag pole. I made my way to the ground, cut the rope, and ran.  I pulled out my phone and made a call to someone.

---

Sunggyu rubbed his eyes and sat up when his phone went off. He looked at the message and was wide awake. Gyu there is a new …” The line went dead and Sunggyu stood up quickly and made his way to the living room.

Sungyeol looked up and tilted his head, “Hyung is something wrong?”

“I need you to track Jaeyeon’s phone. She just called me and the line went dead.” Sunggyu said in a stern tone.

“Sunggyu hyung all I need is her number and I will be able to find her in seconds.” Sungyeol pulled out his laptop and pulled up a program on his computer that he created. He typed in Jaeyeon’s number and the search for Sunggyu’s friend started, but Sungyeol started to wonder if Jaeyeon and Sunggyu were only just friends.

---

I was almost unable to get away from them. I made my way down an ally and grabbed my shoulder that continued to bleed.  I leaned against the wall and slowly made my way to the cold, wet ground. I looked up at the night sky and noticed that it started to rain. 

I closed my eyes and started to dose off until someone started to shake me, “Jaeyeon. Yahhh Song Jaeyeon.” Those were the last words I heard before I passed out.

---

“Are you sure Sungyeol was able to track her phone?” Dongwoo asked Hoya as they hopped from building the building.

“Sungyeol has his way of finding things out and it is scary how much he knows about us. I am still not going to forgive him for going through or stuff. He has something on that computer of his.” Hoya said as he came to a stop. He noticed something in the ally below them. “Hyung…” Hoya pointed down five stories.

“You think that’s her?” Dongwoo asked.

“I’m 85% sure that it is. Her location was somewhere around here but before Sungyeol could pin point it, the location disappeared. If we don’t find her soon we are not going to hear the end of it from Sunggyu hyung. You know how he is when he nags.”

“Someone that we want to avoid?” Dongwoo said with a sly smirk as they made their way down to the ally as it started to rain.

---

Myungsoo made his way into SM’s record rooms undetected. He was searching through files and found the correct one about the mysterious new 12 member squad that SM created.  He found out that they had two units K and M.

Myungsoo took a few pictures with his phone and tapped his chin, “Where would the file about the necklaces be…” He made sure he put back the file correctly before moving on to other cabinets with strange writing on it.

Myungsoo suddenly heard a click and the door started to open. He noticed Hyoyeon walk in with the person who wanted Jaeyeon dead…Park Jaebum.

“Hyo…” He pushed her against the wall and smirked at him, “Are you sure Junho is going to fall for you.”

“I’m sure he is going to fall for me. He called me earlier today saying that he was upset about something and needed me. When Junho is like that he is way too easy to manipulate” Hyoyeon said with a smirk on her face.

“Good Jaeyeon and Junho are bickering. When they are not bickering it is going to make things harder for me. Soo…” Jay placed a hand on Hyoyeon’s cheek. “Where is that file about the necklaces…I want to help SM find them for my new killing machines.”

“I have the files right here.” Hyoyeon her shirt slightly and revealed a flask drive that was around her neck. “I will give you the files another time…” Hyoyeon placed a hand on Jay’s arm and ran her hand up and down it, “But first I need to play with Junho, and then I can play with you.” She pushed Jay away from her and grabbed onto his hand. She dragged him out of the file room.

Myungsoo let out a sigh and made his way towards the vent where he entered the room. He needed to tell his hyungs what he gathered, “I really hate girls who play games like that.”

Myungsoo sighed when he was back in the ally. He knew that he had to get that file somehow from Hyoyeon, but how. He walked over to his motorcycle and put his helmet one before he drove off.

---

“Yahhh Lee Junho where are you going?” Junsu said as he looked up from his computer. He narrowed down the mole to a few people, but he was going to assign the boys to the people.

“I have a date…” Junho said coldly.

“With who?” Nichkhun asked as crossing his arms.

“Do you guys have to know everything about my personal life?” Junho said as he stormed out of the dorm.

---

Hoya was carrying Jaeyeon on his back and was quickly making his way back to Infinite’s dorm. “She is really burning up and already lost a lot of blood.”

“I wonder what she got herself into last night. Sunggyu hyung said Jaeyeon is a hard person to beat.

---

“Hyung who are the three people you want us to keep an eye on?” Wooyoung asked as Junsu placed three pictures in front of them.

The first picture was of Kang Sora, the second picture was T-ara Park Jiyeon, and After School Lee Jooyeon.

“Pick who you want to keep an eye on?” Junsu said tapping his chin.

“I will keep my eyes on Jinyeon” Chansung blurted out quickly.

“I will take Jooyeon!” Nichkhun said with a smirk on his face.

“I guess that leaves me with Sora!” Wooyoung said, “Because Taecyeon hyung decided to follow Junho to see what he’s up to!”

---

I opened my eyes slowly and noticed that I was on Infinite’s Hoya’s back, “What happened?”

“We found you passed out in an ally.” Dongwoo said as they made their way up the stairs to their dorm. They opened the door and was bombarded by Sunggyu.

“Yahh what happened why does she look so pale…” He noticed the blood moments later, “Yahh why is she bleeding?”

A.N. --> I hope you like this chapter hehehe. I had fun writing it! Since It was a three way tie I have to do a round 2 of a vote. Well ENJOY!