Chapter 22: Sherlock

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 22: Sherlock

“Sunggyu…I should have known it was going to be you. Your voice is something that I know who it is instantly” I smiled up at him. “You big idiot why did you ever leave the company, and leave me alone to let me get hurt by that jerk. So many horrible things happened when you left.”

Sunggyu let out a sigh and looked down at me, “Don’t look or yell at me like that Jaeyeonnie? I have reasons for leaving and I will tell you later. We have to discuss a few things, but now is not a good time because there are people after…”

“The jewels…yes I know. I have been keeping track of the mysterious letters that said that someone was planning on stealing it.” I looked up at Sunggyu, “Can you get off of me Gyu. You are heavy. Have you been eating more your cheeks are bigger than normal” I said as he moved off of me and held out a hand for me and I took it. I was back on my feet in an instant.

“Yahh.” He said as I pinched his cheeks “You changed a lot Jaeyeon. You have a colder personality did something happen to you? All I know is that you are the head of the agency and boss around 2PM like no other. How are 2PM sunbae’s” He asked me with a concerned look on his face.

“You weren’t around so I won’t tell you what happened. Yes, 2PM is here and they do not know that I am here; I want to keep it that way. I even got hair extensions and dyed my hair to change my appearance. Now I have to go so…” I said trying to walk away and Sunggyu caught my arm and turned me to look at him.

“Yahhh Song Jaeyeon stop it with the attitude. Don’t tell me Jay made you into this cold heart person. I heard about what happen…well for the most part I have when Doojoon and I went out for drinks. Jay is just one guy you should forget about. He is the one who took…”

I grabbed Sunggyu by his tie and pulled him to my level. “Don’t say it!” I looked at him closely. “Don’t say that he took advantage of me. You don’t think I don’t know. I was stupid and naive back then. I should have listened to my gut when things were going wrong and look what happened!” I said in a cold tone.

“Jaeyeon don’t let one guy who hurt you change your life. He betrayed so many people and hurt a person that I care about. I was supposed to be your partner, but when Jay came all of a sudden everything change.  He was the one who insisted on being your partner and I should have stopped it. Jaeyeon your father had other plans for me. He had a friend who was creating and idol group and spies at the same time.  He recommended me to be a leader of a seven member squad, infinite.” I was about to speak, but Sunggyu put a finger to my lips. “I will do anything to help you find you father and I will make sure the boys help as well. They will listen and I have my ways.”

“Gyu oppa thank you, but…” I said as I heard foot stems coming closer.

 

“But what Jaeyeon?” Sunggyu said with a confused expression on his face.

“Ssomeone’s coming we need to make sure they…” I looked at Sunggyu as he put his mask back on.

“I have something in mind. Just don’t kill me or push me away.” His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me close until our bodies were touching. I could feel his heart beat.

“Gyu…” I looked at him and it felt like the air was thinning.  

“Trust me ok!” He said as he leaned in close to my face. He stopped an inch from my lips and made it seem like we were kissing. Sunggyu waited for the group of people to run pass.

---

Five people made their way down the hallway after they passed the one room where they saw too people who seemed to be having an intimate moment.

“Were almost there Hyung, right?” the youngest of the group asked. 

“We will be there soon. We need to make sure we get it before anyone else so the company can sell it to who needs it.  They want to sell it to the person who plans on giving them the highest profit.” Jonghyun said.

“Making money is what is important to the company!” Key smirked.

The oldest just stood there and did not say a word. His eyes narrowed when he heard something.

“Onew is something wrong?” Minho asked. Onew looked at him and shook his head and continued to walk down the hall.

---

“Woo is something wrong?” Nichkhun asked as he looked over and noticed Wooyoung had his iPad out with files about the history of the castle up on his screen. He was making sure the guest of the party did not notice anything.

“I think I just figured out why boss sent us here. That girl is so vague at times, and is always in a bad mood” Wooyoung looked around and noticed a few strange things. “Something’s not right!”

“I agree.” Nichkhun said as they made their way outside onto a balcony. Nichkhun’s eyes suddenly went towards someone who was dressed all in black and in a dark purple mask with black lace. Her eyes went towards them as she smirked.

“Hey Woo did you see…” Nichkhun turned to Wooyoung for a moment and when he turned his head back to where the girl once stood, she was gone. “She was there a second ago. I wounder…”

“Hyung have you drank too much?” Wooyoung asked.

“You would have been kissed already if I have been drinking. I wonder what the others are up to.” Nichkhun said crossing his arms.

---

“Come one lets go?” Sunggyu said as he to my wrist and made his way towards the window. He opened it and a smirk appeared on his face. “I think I found a quicker way to the jewels. They are three stories up.”

“I am glad I wore shorts under this dress.” I said as Sunggyu climbed out the window and offered his hand to me which I took. I watched as Sunggyu started to climb up the wall. The wall was uneven because of the stone, making it easier to climb up. I followed cautiously behind him.

“Not much father Jaeyeon ahh.” Sunggyu smiled and his eyes disappear.  He seriously did not look like a spy when his eyes did that.

---

SHINee was at the door of the Jewel and they noticed other people coming. “Key and Minho take care of them.” Junghyun ordered as he watches Taemin pull out a bobby pin that was in his hair. He looked at him and started to wonder if Taemin was a girl stuck in a man’s body.

Onew just leaned against the wall and stared into space.  Onew was always like this on missions and was analyzing the current situation in his head.  He knew something was going to be behind that door. Someone on their side and two people who he thought he saw earlier.

---

“Who do we have here?” Joon asked slyly

“You’re worst nightmare!” Key said with a devilish smirk on his face as he swung a kick at Joon.

Minho smirked as he saw Cheondung come towards him. He knew that Cheondung and Mir were the gentle ones so Cheondung should not be a problem. Minho easily blocked Cheondung’s punch.

“What are you guys doing here? Who do you work for?” Minho asked.

“We were about to ask you the same question?” Cheondung said.

---

A girl pushed the tapestry aside and smirked as she saw the case with the Jewels in it. She looked up at the cameras and winked at it. She placed a hand on her ear bud Yuri camera’s our off. Looks like are dongsaeng are running into an issue with MBLAQ.  It doesn’t matter because according to Hyoyeon they are after the same thing we want, but I’m not sure who they are working for since Rain sunbaenim is elsewhere. I wonder if they are acting on their own, but that doesn’t matter they are a good distraction.

“Taeyeon unnie I will make this quick. I will let you know when I am on my way out.” Yuri took off her dark purple mask with black lace and walked towards the Jewels.

“I would not take that if I was you?” A voice came from the window.

A.N. -- Yep I decided to add Shinee into this. I promise more 2PM parts will be in the fic after Paris. I have so much planned They been to Japan, Thailand, and Paris is there a country that you would like to see them go to?