Chapter 39 - Talk To Me

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 39 - Talk To Me

I watched Junho treat my wound and wrap it up in a bandage.  I did not want to be around him right now because I was still mad at me. He messed up my emotions and I cannot tolerated that.

"Jae..." Junho said as I looked away from him. "YAHH Jae look at me!" Junho placed a hand on my chin and forced me to look at him. "What happened to our friendship?"

"Let's think of what happened oh wait he is standing in front of me and forced a kiss on me a few weeks ago?" I said standing up and pushing passed Junho, who grabbed my wrist and pushed me against a wall.

"Talk to me you babo. We are never going to work this out if we don't talk it out. I feel like that I am in the dark Jae you are not telling me anything." Junho said in an angered tone. "Why didn't you ever tell us that Jaebum hyung worked here? Junsu hyung said he was a traitor and involved with you somehow? I want to know the truth!"

"He used to work here and he took everything from me. My father and the person that I used to be before he hurt me. I do not have to tell you everything because I don't trust you anymore Junho. You used to have my trust, but ever since the Hyoyeon incident I don't know you anymore." I said as I pushed Junho away.

"What do you mean by that?" Junho said pushing me into the wall again.

"Do you want to die?" I asked Junho as I looked into his eyes.

"No, I just want to know what the hell is wrong with you?" Junho asked, "You have been acting strange lately. Are you in a relationship with someone?"

"My personal life is none of your damn business. Let go of me before I am going to do something that I will regret later. LET GO!" I yelled and Junho obeyed and I pulled out my cell phone and called Doojoon.

"Yeonnie whats up?" Doojoon asked.

"You're in charge I need to blow off some steam!" I said as I walked out the door of my company. I just needed to clear my head for a bit and then go back and talk things over with Junho.

"Yahh what happened tell me Yeonnie." Doojoon said in a worried tone, and I knew I could her Sungjong's voice in the background.

I hung up my phone and headed towards the bar where I normally meet Hyuna and Hyunseung.

---

Doojoon hung up his phone and let out a sigh, "She seems upset again." Doojoon sat on the counter in the surveillance room. "Junsu can you look up the footage from when she talked to Sora up until the phone call?"

"She told me she was upset with Junho when we were in Hawaii, but she did not give me the full details about what happened. Sungjonggie told me that she went to a bar and when I found Yeonnie, her bar tab was almost five hundred US dollar." Sunggyu stood up and walked over to the screens.

"Sunggyu don't kill Junho if I tell you this..."  Junsu said as he scrolled through the videos. "Junho forced a kiss on Jaeyeon when we were in Hong Kong he was not even supposed to be there because the boss put him on probation."

Sunggyu took a deep breath, "well that explains the drinking and her slight change in personality."

"What do you mean by that?" Doojoon asked, looking towards Sunggyu.

"Ummm... hey the video is up." Sunggyu said and was happy that he was able to avoid anymore crazy, interrogation methods.

 The three boys watched the screen...

"I'm not telling you a thing. You are a sly little !" Sora yelled as she pulled out a small knife and tackled Jaeyeon to the floor. She blocked her attack and ended up getting a cut on her arm. Jaeyeon's sleeve ripped and she could see blood seeping through the white fabric of her shirt.

"You're going to tell me everything!" Jaeyeon said as she got the knife out of her hand and placed it against Sora's neck. "You don't want to know what I can do to you and you don't know what Park Jaebum is capable of."

"And you know what he can do?" Sora asked.

"Trust me, I know. Just tell me what he is planning." Jaeyeon asked in a demanding tone.

"Your father is still alive and Jay oppa only knows where he is because he was the one behind his disappearance." Sora said, "Are you going to kill me Jaeyeon Un-ni."

Junho entered the room and pulled Jaeyeon off of Sora and Wooyoung picked Sora off the floor and handcuffed her hands together.

"Jaeyeon what happened?" Junho asked as he had his arm around her shoulder.

"Yahhhh tell me where Jay Park is! I want to know so I can find my father. YAHHHHHHHHHHH" Jaeyeon yelled as she struggled in Junho's grasped.

"Jae calm down...take a deep breath." His breath was hot against my ear.  Jaeyeon was dragged out by him.

"Yahhh Junho where are you taking the boss?" Wooyoung yelled, but Junho ignored him.

"We need to take care of the wound and after that we need to talk Jae..." Junho said in a tired voice.

"She fights really dirty?" Junsu said with wide eyes.

"How do you think she got to where she is today?" Sunggyu said with a smirk on his face. "I trained with her and she becomes a different person when she is fighting."

They watched the next video that Junsu pulled up.

"Jae..." Junho said as Jaeyeon looked away from him. "YAHH Jae look at me!" Junho placed a hand on her chin and forced her to look at him. "What happened to our friendship?"

"Let's think of what happened oh wait he is standing in front of me and forced a kiss on me a few weeks ago?" Jaeyeon said standing up and pushing passed Junho, who grabbed her wrist and pushed Jaeyeon against a wall.

"Talk to me you babo. We are never going to work this out if we don't talk it out. I feel like that I am in the dark Jae you are not telling me anything." Junho said in an angered tone. "Why didn't you ever tell us that Jaebum hyung worked here? Junsu hyung said he was a traitor and involved with you somehow? I want to know the truth!"

"He used to work here and he took everything from me. My father and the person that I used to be before he hurt me. I do not have to tell you everything because I don't trust you anymore Junho. You used to have my trust, but ever since the Hyoyeon incident I don't know you anymore." Jaeyeon said as she pushed Junho away.

"What do you mean by that?" Junho said pushing Jaeyeon into the wall again.

"Do you want to die?" She asked Junho as she looked into his eyes.

"No, I just want to know what the hell is wrong with you?" Junho asked, "You have been acting strange lately. Are you in a relationship with someone?" 

"My personal life is none of your damn business. Let go of me before I am going to do something that I will regret later. LET GO!" Jaeyeon yelled and Junho obeyed and she pulled out her cell phone and called Doojoon.

"I am going to kill him..." Sunggyu said in an annoyed tone, but Doojoon grabbed him before he could leave the room.

"Don't do anything stupid." Doojoon said.

---

I left the bar and I felt a little tipsy. I was drinking Vodka by the bottle. I always did this when I was upset about something or someone I would drink. I walked into an alley and nearly tripped over my own feet.

I heard a notice behind me, but I out before I was able to see who was following me.  

an - hey everyone here is my next chapter I hope you like it ten more chapters to go go go. ENJOY