Chapter 14 – Another Day Another Mission

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 14 – Another Day Another Mission

“Junho…Yahhh Lee Junho.” Someone said as he waved a hand in front of Junho’s face, but there was still no response from Junho who was staring into space. Something must be wrong, “JUNHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Junho looked up at Wooyoung, “Hey are you ok?” He asked.

“I’m fine my side just hurts.” Junho lifted up his shirt revealing the bandage that was wrapped around his waist, “Dal Shabat is our enemy. Even though they have a sweet image they are nothing like that. They are seductive, cold heart girls.”

“Is that why Junsu didn’t kill you?” Wooyoung asked pointing at Junho’s injury.

“He didn’t kill me because Jaeyeon stopped him.” Junho put his shirt down and rubbed the back of her head.  “She dragged him to the surveillance reviewing room to talk to him about something. I don’t know what, but she did not look to happy.”

“Wait did you spend the night at the bosses place?” Wooyoung asked, “Is her place nice? Did anything happen between you two?”

“Other than falling asleep on her bed nothing happened. The weather was bad and there was no way I could make it home with this injury.” Junho stood up and got a shot of pain again; he fell to his knees. The pain in his side keeps coming again going. “All I know is that someone is after the boss.”

“Wait do you mean you and boss slept on the same bed…together?” Wooyoung stopped Junho from walking away. The only thing that Wooyoung could think about is Junho and the Boss together in one bed.

Nichkhun put his arms around Wooyoung’s waist before he could get to Junho. “Junho you need to take it easy. That injury can open up if you keep moving around like that.” Nichkhun handed him a pain killer.
 

---

“Something is wrong isn’t it Jaeyyeon?” Junsu asked as he looked up at me with his panda eyes.

“I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t have a problem Junsu. You are Big Brother Daegu after all, and told me to come to you if I needed to talk about something.” I said as I pulled a file out of my bad, and placed it in Junsu’s hand. “My life is being targeted.”

“What do you mean you are being targeted?” Junsu glanced at the file and looked up at me. “Jay hired MBLAQ to kill you?”

“Well not to kill me…for some reason he wants me to be kidnap and he is targeting the people close to me. Junho go hurt last night because of me. Dal Shabat is also working for him. That bastard knows how to push my buttons.”

“So do you want me to keep an eye out on both groups for you or is there something else you need. Normally you would keep this to yourself” Junus asked closing the file.

“I just wanted to let you know what is going on. This is something that I cannot handle on my own, and there is something else…Jay paid me a visit last night.”

“What do you mean he paid you a visit? Did he hurt you?” Junsu stood up and looked at me with those eyes again.

“Well…” I looked away from him, but he placed a hand on my cheek and forced me to look at him.

“Don’t tell me you let him kiss you?” Junsu asked crossing his arms.

“He kissed me, but I pushed him away. His bad boy image is attractive, but he is a jerk that is not worth my time. I cannot help myself when it comes to passionate kisses where I am not in charge.” I could not help but blush. The only bad thing was that Junsu was looking at me stragely. “He asked me to join him if I wanted to see my father again. He also said that he should have had Dal Shabat, Seri kill Junho! He thinks that taking my agents one by one will hurt me. Well he is right about something.”

“He is lying to you and just wants to get the best of you. Aigo Junho has a soft spot for girls and I guess he was not expecting the Dal Shabat members to be the enemy. I think he wants Junho dead because he thinks he is the closest to you. Junho is always looking out for you because he really cares about you. Did Junho see Jay?” Junsu asked.

“Nope  Junho did not see him and I am happy he didn’t. Junsu, you are still the only person who knows about Jay. Well the only person other than Doojoons, but that is besides the point. Junho was preoccupied at the time.”

“What is your relationship with Doojoon?” Junsu asked.

“We went to the same high school happy?” I looked away from Junsu.

“Also what do you mean that Junho was preoccupied? What was the boy preoccupied with?” Junsu asked in an annoyed tone.

“To be honest with you Junsu. I only took this week off to babysit my niece. My older brother Sungmin asked me to. I cannot say no because I adore my niece, and I do not want this life for her. So I had to stay away from the agency. When I was talking to Jay, Junho was playing with my niece. I told him to stay in my room, but he did not listen.”

“You have a niece. You’re so young and have a niece. I did not know that you have an older brother.” Junsu asked.

“Yeah I have an older brother who was supposed to be in charge of this place instead of me, but married someone who hates me. For once I wanted a normal life, but I had to take on the responsibility of this agency. I will never give it up for anything. This place still has a part of my father in it. I will never turn my back on this agency no matter the cost.”

“Are you sure you mental state is ok boss.” Junsu placed a hand on my head and rubbed it. “You looked tired and stressed?”

“Junsu I am fine. I need to announce your next mission. Call the boys to my office.” I walked out of the room.

---

“Why do you keep seeing her JAY!” Sora puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms. “You are getting to close to her. Jay you are going to fall in love with her.”

“Because…” Jay pushed Sora against the wall gently. “When I flirt with her it weakens her. I’m her weakness. Why are you so jealous girl? My feelings for her mean nothing. I just want her to fall in love with me again so I can break her. This is all a part of my little game to get what I want.”

“Can’t you break her in another way that does not require getting close to her.” Sora asked as she placed a hand on Jay’s cheek.

“There is no other way to break that little shell of hers unless you get me more information for me Sora.” Jay kissed her on her cheek. “I will see you later. I need to meet with MBLAQ and Dal Shabat to talk about what I plan on doing next.” Jay left Sora there with a big blush on her face.

---

I looked at the boys as they entered my office. “Ok boys, I have a new mission for you; however…” My eyes went towards Junho, “I’m sorry Junho, but you are sitting this mission out. I am not letting you go on this mission when you are still in pain.”

“But boss.” Junho said with his eyes pleading.

“You are not going to Thailand with the others and that is final.” I crossed my arms. “I want to keep an eye on you, and that injury that you got from Seri. You are going to be helping me with all the paperwork that has been building up.”

“Fine, but do I have to stay for this briefing if I am not going on this mission. If I don’t boss; I have better things to do.” Junho said in an annoyed tone.

“YAHHHHHHH LEE JUNHO DO YOU WANT TO DIE?” I said as I hopped off of my desk. I was so frustrated with this boy. I could not understand his mood swings today.

“Oh !” Taecyeon said as he stepped in front of Junho. “Boss, don’t mind him he is just in a bad mood because he got beat by a girl. Junho is weak when it comes to the opposite .”

“YAHHHHH HYUNG!” Junho said.

“Junho shut up. Jaeyeon is right about you being in no shape to go on this mission to Thailand. We are leaving tonight and will arrive there when no one will expect us. Even out fans will not know that we are there. This is going to be a short trip anyways sostop complaining. This is your own fault anyway that you got hurt. You took Junsu hyungs tracker, and went to bosses house in the middle of the night to do god knows what.”

“You don’t even know why I went there so stop making things up.” Junho stood up and left the room.

“Hey boss I will be right back. I am going to see if I can calm down Junho. When he is like this it isn’t pretty.” Wooyoung said as he stood up and hurried out of the room.

“I am just looked out for him. Why did he get so mad?” Taecyeon asked.

“It’s the way you said it Taec Hyung.” Chansung crossed his arms. “So boss what did happen between you and Junho last night.”

“None of your business.” I crossed my arms. I will inform Wooyoung about this mission when he gets back. I know that he will be able to make Junho feel better unlike someone I know.” My eyes darted towards Teacyeon as I put the location of their mission on the screen in my office. “There is an underground factory under the Democracy Monument in Bangkok. They built the monument to hide what they are working on.  No one knows exactly what they are working on. That is why I am sending you in to figure out what secret project they are trying to launch.”

Wooyoung came back to the room without Junho, “Junho said he is fine with not going on the mission. He is just going to take a nap in the bedrooms you have for us if we ever need them. He is not feeling that great right now.”

“Of course he is not feeling that great after being stab. Nichkhun this mission is one that you are going to lead. You understand and can read Thai. You also know where you are going. Make sure everyone listens to you and I want you to send me in reports every two hours. You’re dismissed.”

---

Junho was walking down the halls of Jaeyeon’s agency. He was a little angry that he was left behind, but Jaeyeon was right for once.  Jaeyeon knew the limits of her agents; he was in no shape to go on a mission,

Junho came to a stop when he saw the boss walking down the hall. He let out a sigh, “Having girl problems Junho Sunbae.” Sora asked as she looked up at Junho. She was leaning against the wall.

“”That doesn’t concern you!” Junho said in a cold tone.

“If Junho oppa likes someone he should express his feelings before he loses her to a man that is not worthy.” Sora said. “The wrong person might come and snatch the girl away, and break her heart.”

“What are you talking about?” Junho gave a cold gaze to Sora.

“Junho…” Junho looked up and saw the boss walking towards him.

---

“Junho!” I said as I walked towards him. I felt like I had to make him feel better so I decided to treat him to dinner tonight.

“Hey boss what’s up?” Junho said in a kind voice. His eyes yet again were smiling at me. They were always smiling at me.

“Junho I am going to treat you to dinner tonight. I want to discuss something with you.” I took his arm and got him away from Sora. I did not trust that girl for some reason.

“What has gotten into you?” Junho blushed as the boss took his arm. “You are being extra nice and it’s creepy.”

“I am a nice girl Junho you just haven’t seen this side of me. Don’t get used to it.” I lead Junho the agency’s garage. I lead him to a very expensive black Lamborghini Revention. “Get in.” I smiled at him.

“Boss you have a nice car.” Junho said with his eyes wide.

“It belongs to the agency. I rather drive my motorcycle, but since we are going out together. I am taking you in this.”

“But it will gain a lot of attention.” Junho said in a worried tone.

“Not where we are going.” I smirked and drove into the night.  

A.N. - I hope you like this chapter. The next mission is revealed, but Jaeyeon doesn;t want Junho to go because he isn't well enough. Junsu is the person she goes to when she feels um idk what she feels yet. I am still not finished with Jaeyeon's charater. There is a lot more to her. Hehehe Sora is being a pain. Where is Jaeyeon taking Junho. Is it really a date or something else. You will find out how 2PM's mission will go and what Junho and Jaeyeon are up to. ENJOY!