Chapter 31: The Hunt Begins

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 31: The Hunt Begins

"Unnie!" Hyuna said as she walked into the living room. She came to a stop when she saw Sunggyu. "Gyu oppa! Is that really you? Sunggyu OPPA!"
 
"Hi Hyuna it's been awhile!" Sunggyu said on a slightly annoyed tone.  I smacked Sunggyu in the stomach and gave him the look ‘Be Nice’. I was also upset that we were interrupted. I wanted to have some more alone time with Sunggyu.
 
"Did I interrupt something?" Hyuna asked making her way slowly to us. She has a few files in her hand.

“No nothing important! Sunggyu and I were just talking about Par...” I was suddenly irrupted by the second member of Trouble Maker.
 
"Where is my babe?" Hyunseung said as he walked into the living room. "Hey Princess..." He paused when he saw Sunggyu. "Kim Sunggyu I thought you left the life as a spy years ago. Are you making a move on my woman?"
 
Out of the Corner of my eye I could see Sunggyu's hands grip into a fist. I knew he was trying to not rip Hyunseung in two. His facial expression did not look to pleasant.
 
"Sunggyu oppa is under Woollim and is the leader of his own spy team. We have been working on a project together since Paris. Hyuna did you get the information I asked you for."
 
"Yeah I have been trying to call you!" Hyuna said. "But..."
 
"My babe has not been picking up her phone so we decided to pop over. Too bad you were in the shower." Hyunseung winked, “I would have entered your bath…”
 
"Yahhhh Hyunseung do you want to be broken in two." I stood up and grabbed onto his collar, pulling him to my eye level.

“If I get to be close to you it doesn’t really matter to me babe!” Hyungseung winked again.
 
Hyuna slapped Hyunseung on the back of his head! "Oppa I knew I should not have brought you! Stop it with the annoying erted comments towards unnie. I will not hesitate to punch you in the balls."
 
"I think I should go!" Sunggyu stood up and headed into the kitchen to grab his sweatshirt. I glared at Hyunseung and followed Sunggyu and grabbed his hand from behind.
 
"Gyu Oppa is something wrong!" I stared at his back. I wanted for his answer. The anxiety was killing me.
 
"Do you know how much I wanted to rip him in two?" Sunggyu's voice was filled with pain. "He should not be talking to you like that. No one should be talking to you like that. It is disrespectful. I hate it when girls are treated like they are a piece of meat. I would never or would I ever treat you like in the manner.  Tell me to stop if I ever go too far with our relationship. I don’t want to hurt you in any way.”
 
"I know that Gyu and don't want you driving if you are angry." I looked at him as he turned around and placed a hand on my chin.

He leaned down and was about to kiss me, but stop when he heard footsteps. "I just want to be alone with you… to talk… to..."
 
"Kim Sunggyu don't act so desperate!" I winked at him and looked at Hyuna who entered the kitchen. “Hyuna what is it?”

“Just wanted to let you know I am sorry about Hyunseungs actions. Sunggyu oppa next time you can kill him if you want. He doesn’t think before he talks. Don’t worry unnie I will keep what’s going on between you to a secret.” Hyuna left.
 
---
 
Junho finally got out of the hospital, but he had to be in Jaeyeon's office 24-7, and the worst of it was Taecyeon was his babysitter.
 
"Hyung can I eat now?" Junho asked in an annoyed, whinny tone.
 
"After that stack of paper work!" Taecyeon smirked. For some reason he enjoyed watching Junho suffer.
 
"Isn't Jaeyeon supposed to be here to keep an eye on me?" Junho asked.
 
"She is working on something with Sunggyu, but in my opinion it does not look like work to me." Teacyeon wiggled his eye brows. “If you know what I mean. She has been acting nicer lately. I bet she is getting some.”
 
"Hyung she is our boss you should not talk about her like that. I don't trust Sunggyu!" Junho's tone was bitter.
 
"She should have told Jaeyeon that you kissed her while she was sleeping. Tsk tsk you bad bad boy. You like Jaeyeon and had fun with Hyoyeon."
 
"Jaeyeon wanted me to keep an eye on an SNSD member, and I picked Hyoyeon because I'm the closest to her."
 
"Yea yea yea yea we all know that you were so in love with her when we did Idol Army." Taecyeon said. “You were mad that Jay was paired with her.”
 
"Shut up you’re the same way with Jessica and why are you bringing up Jay he is in the past." Junho said. "I wonder what SM is up to! The boss seems to know and doesn't want to tell us!"
 
"She has her reasons and you should respect it and what about Jay being in our past. He might…" Junsu paused and stopped what he was saying as he entered the room with Wooyoung.
 
"And you know what they are Junsu Hyung." Junho asked. “What about Jay? You know more than you are telling us?”
 
"Of course I know, but I promised Jaeyeon not to say anything. Well me and Woo are going to do some research on the moles. We narrowed it down to a two people. We just need to look into them some more" The two boys left.
 
---
 
Sunggyu just returned from his last schedule of the week.  He has not been at my place since the Hyuna and Hyunseung incident. He was glancing over my shoulder to read the file.
 
"So the next location of the next jewel is Hong Kong!" Sunggyu said tilting his head, but moments later he rested it on my shoulder, wrapping his arms around my waist. "The boys and I can look into it for you!"
 
"I plan on informing the 2PM boys about the twelve jewels. We gathered the jewel for wind! I put that away for safe keeping."
 
"Ahh two teams are better than just sending one. They should know about what has been going on except what has been going on between us. My guess the jewel for water is going to be located in Hong Kong because it's surrounded by water." Sunggyu said.
 
"I was thinking that as well!" I placed the file down and turned to look at Sunggyu, but was suddenly trapped between him and the counter.
 
He was inches from my lips when his phone started to ring. "What?"
 
"Hyung did you forget we have a schedule. You never came back to the dorm last night after practice! What..." Sungjong started to yell at Myungsoo.
 
"Hyung I know you are dating noona. As a Hyung and our leader you should known that this may hurt us as a group!" Myungsoo sighed, "Yahhhh Nam Woohyun hyung give me the damn phone back!"
 
"Hyung are you and noona sleeping with each other?" Woohyun asked.
 
"Yahh Nam Woohyun what kind of question is that! Is girls all you can think of. You need to have some respect for womem." Sunggyu said, "Jaeyeon and I are working on the twelve Jewels case! This one is big and we need to get more people involved to help."
 
"Are you sure?" Woohyuns asked
 
"You’re the only person I know who would mix business and pleasure!" Sunggyu hung up his phone letting out a sigh.
 
"Not going to tell the boys yet?" I asked Sunggyu.
 
"It's none of their business that we are dating behind their backs. I rather not have people know about my personal life. Just like you Yeonie. You are my little secret and if I want to get away from the boys I know where to go." Sunggyu kissed my forehead, "Call me if you need help with research. I better go before the boys start going through my stuff. I know Yeollie would be the one behind it!"

I grabbed onto Sunggyu’s wrist and pulled on his arm.  He looked back at me and smiled, “Don’t go yet. You just got here.”

“I have to go before the boys destroy the dorm and go through my things. Not like they will find anything.” Sunggyu said as he moved closer to me.

“You are the sneakiest and slyest person I know. You are just like a fox.” I smirked as I went up on my tippy toes and peck Sunggyu on the lips.

“A fox!” He smirked, “You seem to know my favorite animal so well.” Sunggyu wrapped his arms around my waist.

“And I know all your weaknesses Gyu oppa!”  

 

an - I have Gyu feels lately hehehehe. He is my bias its so hard not to write romatic parts. His voice makes my mind turn to mush. lol well ENJOY!