Chapter 10: As Soon As

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 10: As Soon As

“Do you have any idea where she would go?” Junho asked Junsu with his arms crossed as he sat down on the cough,  Moments later they heard a knock on the door. “I wonder where Taec and Khun hyung went?” Junho walked over to the door and opened it.

“Junho you need to give me some time to figure a few things out. Aish that silly girl does not listen when I tell her to keep the tracker on her phone.” He mumbled a few cruses under his breath as he worked on his computer in the living room.

“I know, but please let me know you will be able to…Min?” Junho has a confused look on his face. He started to wonder why miss A was here.

“Hello, Junho Oppa” Min said cheerfully.

“What are you guys doing here?” Wooyoung popped up behind Junho with a cheerful expression on his face, “Is something wrong? Are you girls ok?”

“We wanted to ask you something? You guys have been acting strange lately and whatever you are doing we want to be in on it.” Suzy smirked. 

“We are not up to anything!” Junho said in an irritable tone, “Excuse me!” He headed back to the living room.

“What is with him?” Jia asked with a confused look on him, “He usually is so warm and cheerful. Did something happen to Junho?”

“Girl problems!” Wooyoung mouth.

“Oh Junho oppa likes someone. Who who who?” Min and Suzy asked with a huge smile on their face.

“Wooyoung can we come in?” Fei asked.

“Right now is not a good time.” Wooyoung headed outside and shut the door behind him, “Can we just talk at the company tomorrow? Junho is not in a good mood. Junsu hyung is composing and does not want to be bothered; Chansung is eating everything in the kitchen. Taec and Khun hyung decided to go to the gym. “Everyone seems distant and out of it today. I guess since we are working on our first Japanese album.”

“Go to the gym at this hour? That is even strange for Taec and Khun.” Jia asked with her arms crossed.

“Taec hyung loves his exercise and Khun hyung decided to go with him. We will talk to you tomorrow ok.” Wooyoung gave a weak smile, “Have a safe drive back to your dorm.” He headed back inside.

“Ok Wooyoung Oppa we can talk tomorrow.” Suzy said sweetly as miss A left. Wooyoung shut the door and let out a sigh. He did not like lying to them, but it was to protect them. They could not find out that they were spies. Jin Young hyung would be furious with them and make them quite. Wooyoung enjoyed spy work and working for Jaeyeon despite her cold personality, but he finally knew why she was sold cold. He felt bad for her to go through hall that pain alone.

---

“Do you think they are on to us?” Min asked.

“Of course not, but this does not feel right spying on them like this. Lying to them and not being truthful to them. They really take care of us at the company and we are going behind their backs.” Suzy said, “But Jaeyeon unnie said to check in on them. Do you think Junho likes unnie?”

“I’m not sure, but I don’t like seeing him like that.” Jia said, “I like is cheerfully, dorky side. Junho being depressed doesn’t suit him.”

“Why doesn’t Jaeyeon want the boys to know that we are agents yet? I think if we went on a mission together we would be successful.” Fei asked.

“Because she wants us to know what the boys do when they are not under her watchful eyes. She wants to make sure she could trust them after what happened with you-know-who.” Min crossed her arms. “She is still hurt by that idiot and if I ever see him. He is going to…”

“MIN” Jia said, “You are not going to do anything to you-know-who because Jaeyeon wants to take care of him herself.”

“But the only bad thing is that she might still have feelings for him. Things might be difficult if she has feelings for him.” Suzy said.

“How do you know that?” Fei asked.

“It’s all in her eyes. I can read people very well. That is why Jaeyeon hired me.” Suzy entered their van and their manager drove them back to their dorm.

---

I turned around and nearly kicked Doojoon who stopped me by grabbing my ankle. “Hey did someone piss you off again or are you just PMSing?” He said as he let go of my ankle.

“No and I am not PMSing!” I turned around and started to kick the punching bag with all my strength. “When did you get back? You have been on that mission for quite awhile.  I was getting worried that someone had caught onto you. How did it go?”

“I just got back and Jaeyeon worried. That’s a shocker. I hope you are beating on Hyunseung for flirting with you to much. I know Hyuna beats the crap out of him when he does. Aigo when will he learn that you are not looking to date anyone, but that is besides the point. Jaeyeon, it is so obvious that you are angry about something. What did 2PM do this time?” Doojoon asked as I ignored him. “YAHHHH Song Jaeyeon you better tell me what is up or else.”

“Or else what?” I turned to look at him and swung a kick at him, but stopped before I reached his head, “You have nothing on me Doojoon!” I said in a cold tone.

“Are you sure about that?” Doojoon said to me as he grabbed my leg and pulled me towards him with a smirk on his face. He put an arm around my waist, pulling me into a hug. He patted the top of my head.  Doojoon looked me in the eye and gave me a gentle smile, “but I am not the type of person to blackmail my dongsaeng from high school.”

“Yahhh!” I said as he pinched my cheek. “Doojoon oppa stop it. No one in the agency knows about you being my high school sunbae and childhood friend. I also keep avoiding the questions that 2PM keeps asking. They keep asking me what other idols are a part of my agency?”

“You know you haven’t called me oppa for awhile. You rarely use that term anymore.” Doojoon released the hug and grabbed my wrist; he pulled me over to the bleacher.

“That’s because that word is sour to me.” I looked at him and let out a sigh, “Doojoon my life is in danger.”

“What do you mean that your life is in danger?” Doojoon asked.

“Doojoonnieeeee Hyung.” Yoseob entered the training room eating an ice cream cone. “Ahhh you found our pretty boss. I missed you sooo much. I bought you something from the USA. I will give it to you tomorrow.” Yoseob said cheerfully.

“YAHHHHHH no eating in the training room Yoseob. You should know better than that.” I was about to stand, but Doojoon arms wrapped around my waist, forcing me to sit.

He whispered into my ear, “Stay…” His breath felt so warm against my neck, “The kid is just hungry. He has not been eating much lately and ice cream makes him happy. Let him be and explain to me how is your life is in danger.”

“He resurfaced” I looked at him and looked away.

“Wait Jay is back?” Doojoon asked as Yoseob gave us a strange look before returning to his ice cream.

“Yes and he was a double agent. I was so stupid back then.” I rested my head on his shoulder.

“I told you not to date someone who was four years older than you.” Doojoon said. “I do not want to see you in pain again. It really hurt me seeing you like that. You had nightmares for months.”

“Well they returned again.” I sat up and

“What why?” Doojoon asked, “What happened in the past few months?”

“Missions and personal things are coming up.” I stood up, “We can talk about it another time. Go home and get rest Doojoon and take Yoseob with you so he does not make a mess out of my practice room. I want that report on my desk tomorrow. I want one from you and one from Yoseob. I want two perspectives of your mission.”

“Ok and do not take all your anger out on that punching bag. Meditation is better!” Doojoon said before he put an arm around Yoseob’s neck and dragged him along.

---

All of 2PM entered the training room around seven in the morning the next day to find their boss asleep on the floor.

Taec and Khun crossed their arms and thought back to what they saw last night.

 “YAHHHH Song Jaeyeon you better tell me what is up or else.” Doojoon said in an overpowering tone to the boss. Both Taecyeon and Nichkhun were shocked. They had no clue that Beast Doojoon and Yoseob were about of

“Or else what?” Jaeyeon turned to look at him and swung a kick at him, but stopped before she reached his head, “You have nothing on me Doojoon!” She said in a cold tone. The look in her eyes was not pleasant.

“Are you sure about that?” Doojoon said to her as he grabbed her leg. Both Taecyeon and Nickhun could not help, but feel jealous when Doojoon pulled Jaeyeon towards him with a smug look on his face. He put an arm around her waist, pulling Jaeyeon into a hug.

“What the hell? Why is boss letting him do that to her.” Taecyeon asked. “She would kill us if we did that.”

“Don’t you mean mainly Junsu, Junho, and Chansung. Wooyoung rarely makes moves on her.” Nichkhun said.

“Oppa’s” Both Taeyeon and Nichkhun turned around to see Kang Sora standing there in front of them.

“Sora what are you going out of the training dorms at this hour?” Nichkhun asked.

“I heard noise and the younger angents wanted me to investigate. I did not know oppa’s were here. I’m sorry if I caused trouble. Are there any other people here?”

“No, we were just doing some midnight training. “Let me take you back to the dorms” Taecyeon said as he put an arm around Sora’s shoulder. He had a feeling that she was snooping and was going to ask Junsu to go over the surveillance.

“Who wants to wake princess of darkness up?” Wooyoung asked with his arms crossed.

“I will?” Chansung said with a smirk on his face.

“No I will. It is my turn to get back at her for the ways she wakes me up.” Taecyeon said as he kneeled down and whispered into Jaeyeon’s ear. Junho entered the training room just as Taecyeon said something inappropriate causing him to be flat on the floor. Jaeyeon sat on top of him.

Authors Note: I decided to bring miss A and Beast Doojoon and Yoseob into this. I made Yoseob and Doojoon partners because I ship DooSeob lol. Well that is besides the point. This is well an actionless chapter and not much romance. Doojoon and Jaeyeon have like a brother sister relationship, but that can change. 2PM needs some competition so I am going to bring in the members of SNSD who get paired with the 2PM members.

Make sure you vote in my latest poll about their mission locations.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/16133

I want to hear from you guys so let my know what you think of the story so far. I hope im not being to biased. I am going to try to get a chapter with each 2PM member

I did Junsu, Junho, and Chansung already. Who should I focus on next. Taec, Khun, or Ang Ang (Wooyoung)