Chapter 27: Nothing’s Over Yet!

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 27: Nothing’s Over Yet!

I sat on the counter of the bathroom in my black tank top staring at Sunggyu as he put antibiotic onto my wound. “What happened?” He asked, “Hoya and Dongwoo told me that they nearly found you dead!”

“Nothing…” I said as I looked down at the floor. I could not look into Sunggyu’s cute small eyes.

“This doesn’t look like nothing Jaeyeonnie.” Sunggyu said in a worried tone as he started to wrap my shoulder with gauze.

“It’s nothing Gyu ahh. Don’t worry about it.” I finally looked into his small eyes that were filled with worried. “Can I have a change of clothes?”

“Not until you talk to me!” Sunggyu said in a demanding tone. He placed his hand on the counter and moved closer to me. “Someone tried to kill you tonight. Was it Jay or was it someone else.”

“No one tried to kill me…” I looked away from him. “Possible me.” I said under my breath.

“Yahhhh what was that!” Sunggyu said in a demanding tone. Sunggyu was trying so hard not to yell at me.

“My lips are sealed Gyu ahh!” I smirked as I looked at him. “The information is classified.”

“You of all people should know that I can get classified information out of anyone. Are you testing me or something?” Sunggyu asked.

“I might be testing you...or I might just be…” I started to say something, but stopped talking when Sunggyu was centimeters from my lips.

“I know your testing me” He said as he moved away from my lips, “Stop doing things on your own because it is going to end up getting you killed.” Sunggyu moved away from my ear and looked me in the eye again.

“I will not get myself killed. I promise Gyu ahh!” I winked at him, “Now can I have dry clothes you don’t want me to get sick to you.”

“I will let you borrow some of Sungjong’s clothes since you will probably be able to fit into them since he is built like a girl.”

“Gyu I did not know you went that way.” I teased.

“If I went that way would I do this?” Sunggyu pressed his lips against mine. He placed a hand on my cheek and I could feel myself blushing. He pulled away moments later. “I will get you the clothes.” Sunggyu said as he left the bathroom.

----

“Why do I think something bad is going to happen?” Junsu said as he crossed his arms. “Aigo Junho should have listened to the boss when she pulled his solo mission to keep tabs on SNSD’s Hyoyeon.” Junsu crossed his arms and looked at Doojoon.

“When does Junho listen?” Doojoon looked at Junsu who was going through surveillance. He was watching the members interacting with the three possible moles.

“Do you know why Jaeyeon is acting different than normal?” Junsu asked in a concerned tone.

“Well she does tell me everything, and I think you should know about what she has been up to. Junsu you are the only person who knows about the Jay Park thing, and I think you should know about this too.” Doojoon started.

“It’s not something bad right?” Junsu asked crossing his arms.

“Not really! When you guys were in Paris she was also there at the party you went to.  Jaeyeon went there to gather the first of twelve jewels that are somehow connects to SM Entertainment.  That cloning underground facility that you went to in Thailand belongs to SM. When Jaeyeon was in Paris she ran into SHINee and a few SNSD members.”

“So SM Entertainment has spies and they are evil I guess.” Junsu asked Doojoon.

“SM is not well…you can say they are evil, but they just take jobs from both sides that will gain them money. All they care about is getting richer” Doojoon explained, “There is one more thing.”

“What is it?” Junsu asked.

“We have a sister company.” Doojoon said looking at Junsu whose eyes went wide.

“What do you mean we have a sister company.” Junsu asked.

There was a knock on the door of the surveillance room, and Doojoon walked over to the door and opened it. Standing there was Chansung who seemed to be out of breath, “Hyung…something happened to Junho!”

“What do you mean something happened to Junho?” Junsu said, “Gather the others! I will be right there.”

“Nehhh Hyung!” Chansung said as he left the room.

“What were you going to tell me Doojoon? The sister company who is a part of it?” Junsu asked.

“Woollim Entertainment! Their best squad and Infinite, and the leader of Infinite trained under this company before he was transferred to Woollim. He was supposed to be Jaeyeon’s partner instead of Jay, but somehow things changed. I’m happy that he is a part of our sister company because he is really strong ally. If he was our enemy it would be difficult. Sunggyu, Jaeyeon, and I were really close when her father ran the company, but after meeting Jay something changed in Jaeyeon.”

“He hurt her emotionally and physically.” Junsu said. “I think a war is coming.”

“There is a war coming, but not for the reasons you think.” Doojoon said as Junsu left.

---

Sora smirked and went back into the shadows. She made her way to a restaurant and smiled when she saw Jay sitting at a table. “Oppa!” She hurried over to him and sat down across from him.

“What information have you gathered for me princess.” He placed a hand on her chin.

“Oppa did you know that Woollim Entertainment is the sister company of Jaeyeon’s agency?” Sora started, “Oh one more thing…what is Jaeyeon’s relationship with Infinite’s Kim Sunggyu.”

“That is good information.” He patted Sora on the head. Kim Sunggyu I thought you left the spy business. I guess I was wrong.”   

AN -- Hope you like this update and Congrats to Infinite who sold around 45000 on oricon for their japanese ver of Be Mine. The weekly rank comes out Monday or Tuesday. Cannot wait to see how well they did. Back to the fic hehehe. THings are getting interesting. 2PM will be going to Hong Kong next! Just letting you know. Is there anywhere you want them to go? ENJOY!