Chapter 48 - Saving

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 48 - Saving

I walked into the room slowly and saw my father in a cage. "Appa!"  I said as I wrapped my hands around the bar and looked at him.  He looked so sick and tired. I wish there was a way that I could help him.

"Jaeyeon..." I heard him call my name. I watched the man walk over, "Is that my Jaeyeon?"

"Appa." I cried out as I grabbed his hand.  He placed a hand on my cheek.

"You have grown so pretty. I bet all the boys are after you at the agency. How is everything?" He asked with such warmth in his eyes even though he did not have much time left.

"I found someone, but his life is in danger right now appa." I said trying to hold back my tears.

"It is Sunggyu isn't it. I always knew that there was something special going to happen between you two. I always knew you two were meant to be. Jaeyeon what happened. I only heard that someone was poisoned?"

"He was hurt trying to save me from being kidnapped by Jay and he was attacked when he was in the hospital when I was trapped here." I said as more tears fell. I watched as my father died them.

"I know he was. I heard Jay talking about it last time he was in here. That kid had the antidote on him. He is not as smart as he things." My father said as he pulled the antidote out of his jacket. "I took it from him. I knew you needed it. Save Sunggyu. He doesn't have much time left."

"What about you?" I asked with more tears flowing.

"I lived my life. Now it is time for you to live yours with the person you love Jaeyeon." My father said as he let go of my cheek and backed away, "Now go!"

"Appa!" I cried out when he collapse to the floor.  I heard someone come into the room when they heard me scream out.  It was Junho who hugged me from behind.

"Boss we have to go..." He whispered into my ear. "We need to save Sunggyu. He needs you right now boss. You love him and I want you to be happy. Your happiness is important to me and I want you to know I will always love you."

I nodded and took Junho's hand and he leaded me out of the room.

---

I ran down the halls of the hospital towards Sunggyus room. I opened the door and found Sunggyu in a coma. I noticed Woohyun, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo asleep. Sungyeol was spread across the couch. His long legs hung over it.

I pulled to bottle out of my jacket and bit off the cork. There was only one way to save Sunggyu. I drank some of the antidote, but didn't swallow.

I leaned down and presses my lips against Sunggyu, hoping that he would drink the antidote. I heard him swallow, but I didn't want to remove my lips from his; they felt so cold.

Tears formed in my face because nothing has happened yet. How long was it going to take for the antidote to work. I was ready to breakdown even more, but I felt arms around my waist. He pulled me closer and begged for entrance in my mouth. I let him have whatever he wanted. I put him though too much.

He pulled away and cursed, "Aish I wish this iv wasn't in my arm. I wish my stomach wasn't killing me right not." Tears continued to flow and I could not hold it in anymore. I started to wale. I felt Sunggyu pull me close and pat my back. "Don't cry Yeonnie!"

"You almost died because of me. Don't tell me not to cry to babo!" I snuggled closer to him, "I don't want to lose another person that I love. My father has been alive this whole time. Jay was experimenting on him. At least I got to see him before he past."

Sunggyu smiled weakly and patted on my back. "At least you got to say goodbye Jaeyeon." Sunggyu kissed my cheek.

---

Doojoon and Junsu watched smiling at the two. "You see Doojoon. Sunggyu has good intentions and you don't need to worry about him."

"I knew that already I just needed to be tough while Yeonnie was in danger. I had to do and say things that I did not want to say."

"I know Doojoon, but I was able to see right through you." Junsu smirked. "You know I can find out anything with the help of my boys."

"I know you can hyung. I hope Junho takes this ok." Doojoon said.

"I am taking it fine." Junho said from behind them. "I lost my chance, but all I care about is the bosses happiness. I will give Sunggyu a hard time if he hurts her in anyway. I told Jaeyeon on the way over here to come to me if she needs me."

"She is most likely going to go to Hyuna." Chansung smirked.

"She goes to that girl for everything." Taecyeon said with a smirk.

"Is hyung awake?" Sungjong asked.

"He is, but he is busy with Jaeyeon right now." Wooyoung smirked.

"They are just kissing nothing big." Hoya said as he headed into the room. Dongwoo and Sungjong followed behind him.

---

Sunggyu noticed that Jaeyeon had fallen asleep.  He just admired her and noticed that Hoya, Dongwoo, and Sungjong were staring at him. Sunggyu put a figure up to his lips and smiled at the boys.

Sungjong suddenly started to cry and the rest of Infinite woke up.

"Jonggie why are you crying?" Myungsoo asked.

"Gyu hyung he is awake." Sungjong said as Hoya hugged him.

"HYUNG!" the three boys who were once napping on the ground stood up to see their hyung and noticed that Jaeyeon was asleep soundly on Sunggyu.

Sunggyu brought a finger up to his lips and smiled at them before falling asleep also.

---

It's been a few months since the incidence and things have changed for the better. I still miss my father, but seeing him before he past made me feel at ease. Now he can rest in peace.

Things were now run a bit differently at the agency. We opened up the floors that were once closed off.

I now live on the top floor of the agency. It is better for me to be right there in case something happened.

I headed into the training area and smiled. Everything was like it was before, but slightly different.

---

I walked into my office and notice someone with bright red hair sitting on my desk.

"I like the new hair Sunggyu." I smiles as I walked over to him. "How are you feeling?"

"Better for the most part..." Sunggyu said as he places a hand on my cheek. "How are you?"

"I'm ok Gyu." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I am glad that you are here with me. I don't know what I would do without you."

"Don't think about that Jaeyeon. All that matters is that we are here together." Sunggyu said before kissing me on the lips. He rested his head ontop of mine. "I love you Jaeyoen."

"I love you too Sunggyu!"

an - here is the last chapter I hope you liked this fic.  I was having issues with the ending so I just cut it 2 chapters. Please check out my thank you page and shameless list of promotion my other fics.