Chapter 12: Bitterness

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 12: Bitterness

The week was almost over, and my niece said she doesn’t want to leave. It would be better if she was not around me.  “Auntie what are we going to do tonight? It is my last night to play with you?”

“We can do whatever you want Minah!”

----

Junho snuck into Junsu’s room while he was taking a nap, and was searching for the tracker he used to know where the boss is at all times. Junho watched his hyung roll over and noticed the tracker in his hand. Junho replaced the tracker with Junsu’s phone which was the same size.

Junho snuck of Junsu’s room and left the dorm.

---

“Auntie can I help you cook?” Minah asked as she made her way up onto the stool that was facing where I was cutting up kimchi.

“What you can do for me is just sit there smiling sweetly at me!” I placed the Kimchi and a bowl and started to make Samgyeopsal.

----

Junho was walking down an alley with his sweat shirt hood up.  He looked at the dark night sky as it started to rain. Junho looked down at the tracker and noticed he was getting near.  He came to a stop when he heard footsteps behind him; he turned around and grabbed the person who was following by the wrist.

“I’m sorry Junho sunbae!” Seri from Dal Shabat said cutely. “I noticed you when you walked passed the café I was eating at. I wanted to come and say hi and want 2PM’s Junho sunbae’s support for out comeback.”

“Ahh Seri sii, sorry did I hurt you?” Junho let go of Seri’s wrist, “You really should not be out here alone at this hour.”

“Don’t worry Oppa!” She smirked, “The rest of the members are still in the café. I just wanted to see Junho oppa and his cute eye smile.” Seri took a step towards Junho placing a hand on his arm.

“Sorry, but I am not interested!” Junho took a step back and gave her an annoyed look as he removed her arm from his shoulder.

“I know you are not interested in me sunbae, but I know where you are heading to, but she might night welcome you warmly.” She placed a hand on Junho’s shoulder and took a step closer to him, “Junho oppa should just go on a date with me and forget about going to Jaeyeon’s place. The boss of the spy agency that you work for is a very interesting girl; she has too many secrets waiting to be discovered. My boss figured you would go their eventually to see her. You miss her don’t you Junho oppa!”

Junho felt a sharp pain in his side and glared at Seri, “Who do you work for?” Junho asked in a cold tone, “and leave Jaeyeon alone. She did nothing to you.”

“That is for me to know and you to find out.” She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, “I thought you were supposed to be a ninja. I guess your file is wrong. Don’t worry about your little girlfriend.” She whispered into his ear before walking off.

Junho placed a hand on his side and pulled out the tracker. He finally realized that he needed to climb the fire escape because the boss lives on the seventh floor.

---

“Auntie…” Minah said as I was tucking her into bed. It was almost midnight and there was a bad thunderstorm outside “Can I sleep with you tonight if the thunder gets to loud?”

“Only if it gets really bad or if you feel really scared. You can always come to me if you need me.” I kissed her on her forehead, “now go to sleep.” I stood up and headed to the door. “Sweet Dreams Minah” I turned off the lights and shut the door. I walked into the living room and noticed something strange. There were wet footprints heading into my bedroom.

I walked into my bedroom and noticed there was a light on in my bathroom. I walked in the bathroom and noticed no one was there. I turned around to leave when I heard the shower curtain being moved aside.

I turned around quickly, looking towards the shower, and saw Junho standing there; he was holding his side. “Boss…”

“Yahhh Lee Junho how in the hell did you get here at my appartment.” I looked at him and noticed blood seeping through his gray sweatshirt. He looked  really pale and I did not understand how he got in that state. “You’re hurt?”

“That is besides the point right now boss.” He took a step towards me and pushed me against the tiled wall. “I think someone is after you.” He leaned close to my face as water dripped from his hair.

“Where did you get a bright idea like that? Of course there is no one after me and if someone was, they will be dead by the time they get to me. You should know that already Junho…You know with our little fights we have.” I stared into his eyes that looked like he was in so much pain.

“This has nothing to do with this right now boss. Do you think Dal Shabat is lurking around where you live is normal, it is not. I was caught by one of them as I was making my way here.” Junho said as he whined from the pain when I placed a hand on his injury. “Yahhh why would you do that boss? That really really hurts!”

“You let Dal Shabat get the best of you. I told you never to be seduced by a female agent. You should know that from me being your boss.” I looked at Junho and moved away from him. I started to search through my medicine cabinet.

“You seduce us boss all the time; it is really easy to get used to. How are we ever supposed to learn?” Junho said in a cold tone.

“Why would you come here? I told you to text me if you had a problem. You boys are attached to those damn phones anyways. How did you even find me?” I turned around and looked at Junho, “Take of your sweatshirt and jacket so I can take care of that wound.”

 “This problem I have is something you cannot talk about over the phone. Wow boss don’t you think you are moving too fast.” Junho joked.

I slapped the back of his head, “I am trying to help an idiot who got himself hurt by a female agent.” I said as Junho took off his sweatshirt and his white T-shirt. I looked at it and noticed it wasn’t deep, but I could not help noticed that he had a very nice body as well.

“Auntie…” I heard my niece say as she walked into my bedroom. I pushed Junho into the shower, and the water as I shut the shower curtain behind us. I popped my head out of the curtain. “Minah what’s wrong?”

“I had a nightmare.” She said as tears fell down her face. “I want auntie to scare the monsters away.”

“Minah I will be there in a minute I just need to finish up my shower.” I watched her nod and walk out of the room. I glared at Junho who now was getting involved with my personal live. That was something I was trying to keep separate.

“What did I do to deserve such a cold glare, and who was that. She called you Auntie. Is she the classified mission you said you were going to be on?” Junho asked me as he leaned close to me again. I looked at his wet hair; Junho arms went around me as he turned off the shower.

I got away from him quickly because the feeling that I had that night when he took me to 2PM’s dorm was coming back. I walked into my bedroom and grabbed a change of clothing for Junho and myself. I entered the bathroom once again and looked at Junho as he was drying his black hair. He smiled at me when I entered.

“Stop smirking at me like that.” I handed him the clothes.

“Why do you have guy’s clothes?” Junho asked looking at them and then looking at me.

“Don’t worry I do not have a boyfriend nor will I ever with this job. I made a promise to myself not to date anyone right now. What is important is to take care of my bothers kid.” I looked at him.

“You have a brother and he has a kid?’ Junho looked at me.

“Yes, and I had to babysit her for a week while he was on a business trip with is of a wife. Junho my brother is eight years older than me.” I walked out of the bathroom and tossed my wet clothes on the floor. I put on a black shorts and a black button down shirt. “Junho say in my room. I will be back in a moment.” I left my bedroom and headed into the guest room where Minah was supposed to be.

A.N. - Booo! Sorry its another Junho chapter. He is my bias after all. Well tell me what you think. I brought Dal Shabat into this. I don't want to sound like a hater but they are my least favorite rookie of 2011. I just cannot like their music; it seems so boring to me. Well know Junho knows about some of her personal life. You can tell that they have sparks. Hehe what is going to happen next chapter after Jaeyeon gets back from checking on Minah.