Chapter 19: Can Assassin’s be Sweet

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 19: Can Assassin’s be Sweet

I sent a text to miss A to cover for 2PM to make a lie up for them. It was their own fault they got themselves into trouble.  They never managed their time wisely.

Nehhh Unnie I will see what I can do – Minnie

I looked up and looked at Jinwoon. He was the only member of 2AM that was a spy. He was one of my top agents and people tend to call him the ghost. He just looked at me strangely. “How are my dongsaeng?”

“miss A are amazing agents and they know how to be sneaky and make people believe them easily.” I stood up and headed over to my desk.

“I know they are sneaky I work at the same entertainment company as them.  Those girls are really good at hiding that they are agents.” Jinwoon said as Doojoon left when he got a text message from Yoseob.

I looked at Jinwoon who was just staring at me, “Stop staring at me like that. It makes me feel uncomfortable.”

“Noona you are worrying me.” Jinwoon said, “Something evil is arising isn’t it? Ehhh… Noonaaaaa why won’t you look at me when I am talking to you.” Jinwoon took a few steps closer to me.

“I have no clue what you are talking about.” I picked up the scattered paperwork that was on the ground from last night.

“Noona!” Jinwoon repeated as he helped pick up the paper work, “Don’t do anything that will get you hurt or worse, killed. Noona is a very special person to...to this agency.” Jinwoon towers over me like Chansung, and Taecyeon. Why were they so tall?

“I promise Jinwoon!” I took the papers from him, “Please go and train B.A.P. Make sure they do not blow up my agency. Yong Guk is a damn pyro. He is the one you have to look out for. Also look out for Zelo he is a little devil.”

“Nehhhh Noona!” Jinwoon said as he left her office.

---

“Yahh Jay Park!” Hyoyeon placed him in a headlock, “I thought I told you to stay away from me.”

“Yeah, but I know something that will benefit you.” He twisted her arm and pushed her against the wall, “The dancing queen of SNSD should not this. I am telling you this because I still see you as a good friend.

---

Junsu was so happy that somehow they got out of trouble, but he was wondering who help.  He yawned and carried his giant up of coffee to the surveillance room.  He typed in his password and started to check the surveillance and came across something.   HE pulled up the file and spit out the coffee he just drank.

He could not believe his eyes. Did his younger brother really do that? “What is this kid thinking Hyoyeon dating rumor and he kissed the boss when she was sleeping.”

---

I entered the club where I normally meet Hyuna and Hyunseung. I walked over to our normal table and sat down and waited for them. I looked at my phone and wondered how long they were going to take. I looked up when someone decided to sit down across from me.

“May I” He smiled at me sweetly.

I looked up at him and saw MBLAQ’s Cheondung smiling at me. “Um I’m sorry, but I am waiting for friends of mine to arrive.

“Please help me. I am trying to hide from this girl who wants to dance with me. I do not have the heart to say no to her.” Cheondung said.

“Do you think it would be better to sit here with me? The girl would be hurt either way.” I looked at his nervous expression on his face and his pleading eyes. I finally gave into him, “Fine you can sit here.”

Cheondung ordered a few drinks and smiled at me. He was a hard person to figure out because Hyuna told me that they wanted to study me…to see who I was close to and finally to kidnap me for Jay. The thing is that I might just let them so I can infatuate where Jay is hiding and destroy him for good.

The drinks arrived and Cheondung handed me one, “So are you waiting for your boyfriend?” He asked me as he took a sip.

---

“Are you sure we should have sent Thunder because that kid can be to kind at times.” Joon said as he listened in on their conversation.

“Cheondung is the best for this job because they are the same age and he has his nice guy charm. “ G.O. said “Leave the kid alone.”

“If we sent Joon Hyung out there he would have tried and kissed her already.” The maknae Mir said with a childish smirk.

“YAHHHH do you want to die.” Joon said in a cold tone and started to chase after Mir.

“Cut it out! You two are going to draw attention to us.” Seungho said in an annoyed tone. “He is just gathering information right now so chill and act like the assassins we are.

“But we are not going to kill noona” Mir said as he pushed Joon away from him. He stuck out his tongue at Joon and smirked.

“We are just going to kidnap her for Jay when the time is right.” Seungho said with a sigh and went back to listening in on their conversation.

---

 “No I do not have a boyfriend. I am just waiting for two friends of mine. What brings you hear. Aren’t you an idol? You should not be hanging out with such a normal girl like me.” I took a sip of the drink that seemed to have a lot of alcohol in it, but I really didn’t care.

“I do not care about stuff like that. I rather hand out with normal girls who have a good head on their shoulders, and have a cute smile like you.” Cheondung said to me.

I blushed from his charm and took a sip of my drink.

“Well it was nice talking to you. We should hang out again sometime.” He took out a piece of paper and placed it in my hand. “Call me anytime.” He winked before he left.

“Unnie!” Hyuna said as she sat down across from me. ‘Yahhh unnie how much did you have to drink?”

“I don’t know I lost count.” I looked at her and giggled.

Hyunseung let out a sigh as he looked down at me as I fell over. “Someone drank a little to much. Hyuna help me get this little trouble maker on my back. We really should take her home before she does something stupid.

“Nehhh oppa!” Hyuna said as she took my hand and put me on Hyunseung’s back. “She cannot really handle her alcohol well. I cannot believe she drank this much. She is normally a smart person who has just one drink not ten.”

---

Troublemaker left the bar and brought the sleeping Jaeyeon back to her house. “WOW she has a nice place.” Hyunseung said.

“Yahh just put her in her bed and don’t do anything erted. I am watching you OPPA!” Hyuna said as she pulled out her phone and called Doojoon.

“OPPAAAA!” She said cheerfully on the phone, “NEEEHHHH can you come to Yeonnies house. Yahhh oppa she drank too much and we need someone to pick up the blood we collected from one of the MBLAQ members. NEEEEHHHH! Oppa should know how I got it.”

---

“HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG where are young going.” Yoseob puffed out his cheeks. “Do not leave me where with these kids. They are going to take advantage of me because you are not here.”

“Jinwoon is here to.” Doojoon said.

“But I like hyung the best.” Yoseob hugged onto his arm and pulled him in his direction.

“Yahhh Yang Yoseob! I got a call from Troublemaker and they found Jaeyeon drunk in a bar. I don’t have time to stand around. That silly girl should not drink.”

“Take me with you HYUNG!” Yoseob said puffing out his cheeks.

“No!” Doojoon said, “You need to help Jinwoon train B.A.P.” Doojoon said as he left Yoseob, Jinwoon, and the B.A.P. boys.

He arrived at her house and entered her apartment. He had a key because Jaeyeon gave him one just in case she had an emergency. Hyuna had Hyunseung in a headlock.

“Hey Doojoonie.” Hyunseung said.

“Was he trying to kiss her?” Hyuna nooded, “Hyunseung you should know better. Where is the vile?” Hyuna tossed it to him before he entered Jaeyeon’s bed room. He sat on her bed and push strains of hair out of her very sweaty face. “I thought we talked about this.”

---

“Boy’s your next mission is in Paris! Since you will be performing there for Music Bank Paris, I might as well give you a mission.” I said as I handed the files to them. “Junsu I don’t want you to over work yourself.”

“I’m fine boss don’t worry about it.” Junsu looked at the file and read it. I was unsure if he was ok because he had so much sadness in his eyes.

“What is our mission?” Wooyoung asked, “I need to do some research.”

“You will find out when you get there.” I said crossing my arms. “Have a fun trip. I will be here when you get back.” The truth was that she was also going to Paris to be a second pair of eyes for them. All she needed was to get a dress, mask, and hair extensions for the masquerade that was going to be held at Château de Vincennes, a 17th century castle.

A.N. - Finally got a chance to update. I hope you like this chapter hehehe. Yep another mission to Paris. They are going to be in Paris for awhile hehehe. I think Paris might be broken down into three chapters. ENJOY!