Chapter 43 - Bonds Will Linger On Forever

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 43 - Bonds Will Linger On Forever

Sungjong was hopping from building to building and he finally found it. He smirked and noticed that a bunch of people were guarding this area. He put his sweatshirt hood up and pulled out a small knife, "Whose there?"

"Just me Sungjong sunbaenim." Serri of Dal Shabet said with a smirk. She walked over to him and Sungjong stepped back. "Why are you walking away from me sunbaenim I don't bite. I'm a huge Infinite fan."

"I'm not a fan of girls who work for that horrible man who hurt noona!" Sungjong said and was at the edge of the building. He looked down and smirked slightly when he found his point on entry.

"That hurts sunbaenim." Serri started to use ageyo. "Do I have to stab you like I stab Junho sunbaenim."

"I hate girls who use ageyo to get what they want. It doesn't work on me Serri noona. I already know your true colors." Sungjong said, "It was nice talking with you, but now I have to take my leave."

"You're not going anywhere!" Serri took a step forward and Sungjong jumped from the building. Serri ran over to the edge and her eyes went wide. "How can he disappear just like that?"

"Because in Infinite the Maknae is on Top!" Dongwoo smirked as he hit a pressure point in the back of Serri's neck. "Hoya you were right about following Jonggie. It seems like Gyu Gee Gee gave or Maknae a job to do."

"Seems like it. What should we do with this one?" Hoya pointed down at Serri.

"Just leave her. She is no use to us and besides I think we found the location where Jaeyeon is." Dongwoo smirked, "Now we just need to find our way into the building." Dongwoo tapped his chin and looked down at Hoya who was going through Serri's jacket. "What are you doing?"

"I am searching to see if she has a key card on her to get into the building."  Hoya said and smirked, "Found it." Hoya stood up and looked around the roof. "There..." He pointed towards the roof access of the building. "Let's go Dino Hyung!"

---

There was a knock on Sunggyu's door and he stood up and noticed that it was Junho. His eyes went wide and he took a few steps back. "Junho what are you doing here? Doojoon told me that you were in..." Sunggyu's back hit the wall when Junho shoved him.  Junho glared at Sunggyu.

"This is your fault you know that?" Junho yelled. "She got kidnap because you were unable to protect her!"

"How is this my fault?" Sunggyu asked, "Do you think you would do any better." Sunggyu grabbed onto Junho's wrist and twisted it.

"Do you even know the full story about what happened in her life. No, you don't. I have know Jaeyeon my whole life.  She is not as strong as she appears. Jaeyeon doesn't like showing what she is really thinking, and that is what makes her a great spy who got manipulated by someone she trusted."

"I don't trust you!" Junho said as he aimed a punch at Sunggyu who dodged it, but moments later he fell to the floor grabbing his stomach. He removed his hand and he noticed that his wound opened up.

"Yahh Lee Junho what are you doing?" Junsu hurried into the room followed by Taecyeon who grabbed onto Junho, who was about to grab onto Sunggyu.  Junsu walked over to Sunggyu and helped him up. He brought Sunggyu over to his bed and sighed. "Taec on your way out get one of the nurses and tell her that his wound has opened up. Make sure Doojoon locks Junho up into tighter security."

"Yahh Hyung you are supposed to be on my side." Junho spat.

"I am, but you cannot act like this around people who are close to Jaeyeon." Junsu sighed, "Sunggyu was supposed to be Jaeyeon's partner, but since he was superior to others, Jaeyeon's father put him  in charge of the Infinite Project.  They are the new wave of spies and have trained differently. Sunggyu is someone that loves our boss and you need to accept that. He knows how she feels and regrets not being around when she needed him the most. Stop being childish because this will not help us find Jaeyeon."

Taecyeon pulled Junho out of the room and Junsu turned his attention back to Sunggyu, "I'm sorry about him."

"I understand why he is acting that way. I felt the same way when Jaeyeon dated Jay Park, but I could not do anything about it. I could see Jaeyeon because the training we were doing was top secret and we were in isolation for two years." Sunggyu said, "I wanted to see her when her father vanish, but I could not. I had to take care of the kids. They were more reckless then they are today. I just Sungjong makes it back safe."

"What do you mean by that Sunggyu?" Junsu asked when the nurse entered.

"Aigo Sunggyu I told you to take it easy. You should not be walking around as much because it will open up the wound. Junsu sii can you step out for a few moments while we take care of Sunggyu's wound."

"Nehh" Junsu stood up and closed the door behind him. He walked down the hall and pulled out his phone.

"Junsu hyung what is it?" Doojoon ask.

"Junho escape and I found him harassing Sunggyu at the hospital. Sunggyu's wound opened up again." Junsu explained.

"Aish that kid. Where is he now?" Doojoon asked.

"Taecyeon is bringing him back and is tighten up security around where he is being held, but there is another reason why I called."

"What is it Junsu hyung?"

"I think Infinite is running a mission to find Jaeyeon when we told them that we will handle it. I think Sungjong found he location. Is there any way you can find him?"

"I will asked Nichkhun and Wooyoung to look into it. I want you to stay with Sunggyu and see if he confesses anything else."

"Nehh! I hope finding Sungjong will lead us to the boss. I hope she is still alive." Junsu said hanging up his phone. He walked back toward the room and saw the nurse leaving, "How is he?"

"Sleeping! You can go in, but don't wake him." The nurse walked away with a smirk on her face. Junsu entered the room at sat down next to Sunggyu.

---

A girl watched as the nurse left after talking to Junsu and she knew something was up. She placed a lollipop in and on it.

"Babe is something wrong?" A man asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't call me babe unless you want to be kicked in the balls Hyunseung oppa!" Hyuna crossed her arms and walked towards where the nurse was heading, "I think Jay is putting his plan into play early to kill Sunggyu."

"Then Jaeyeon will be min..." Hyunseung started, but was hit in the stomach by Hyuna.

"Yahhhh don't say such a thing about unnie's boyfriend." Hyuna crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks.

"Her what?" Hyunseung practically yelled.

an - Hey I hope you like this update only 7 more chapters to go or less I will try to get this to 50 chaptesr <3 ENJOY!