Chapter 33 – To Much Alcohol

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 33 – To Much Alcohol
 
I walked across the beach in shorts and a simple peach T-Shirt.  I was thinking about Junho's kiss and confession was still on my mind.
 
I stopped and let out a sigh! I knew I should not have gotten involved
with anyone.
 
"Noona!" Sungjong said loudly as he ran towards me hugging onto my arm. He looked down at me and smiled. "You’re finally here! We decided to rest for one day before we rested"
 
"Nehh, but I plan in going into town for a bit. I really need a drink." I smiled weakly.
 
"Sunggyu Hyung said you don't like drinking." Sungjong said looking at me strangely. "Do you want me to come with you? I will stay by your side to fight off any erted men…especially Woohyun Hyung. He is so greasy."
 
"I am breaking that rule today and no Sungjong ah you cannot come with me. You are only 19 in the states." I said as I walked into the villa, "Where is everyone?"
 
"At the beach noona! Our managers are in a different house so you don't really have to worry about anything!" Sungjong smiled, "Well I am heading to the beach!"
 
I watched Sungjong leave as I entered the Vila. No one was around. I made my way towards my room and unlocked my door. My phone started to vibrate, "Yosebo"
 
"Hey Yeonie why did you leave for the states?" Doojoon asked in a protective tone.
 
"There are two jewels on the island of Hawaii. I plan on finding them
and bringing them home. Make sure the other two we have stay safe."
 
"Are you ok?" Doojoon's voice softened. "Junsu told me that Junho confesses to you in a rough sort of way. Do you need me to talk to Junho?"
 
"He did and that is another reason why I left! My heart is confused and I need to get away. Also, there are a few jewels that are located here on Hawaii. Do what you wish to Junho. I don’t care because he keeps not listening to me." I said as I placed my bag on the bed. I grabbed some money and my ID.
 
"Wait...Do you or are you fooling aroun..." Doojoon started but was cut off.
 
I tossed my phone on the bed and headed out the door. I really needed a drink and I did not want to be bothered by anyone.
 
---

"Sunggyu Hyung!" Sungjong said in his high pitch girly voice as he skipped towards Sunggyu and Hoya.
 
"What is it Sungjong?" Sunggyu said in an annoyed tone. He rubbed his eyes and looked like he hasn’t slept in years.
 
"Hyung! Please be nice to Jongie!" Hoya said in a calm and sweet tone.
 
"Hyung Jaeyeon Noona is here and she is heading to a bar. You told me that she doesn't like to drink. I think something happened!"
 
"Are you sure she said bar?" Sunggyu asked.
 
"NEHHHH!" Sungjong answered.
 
"Hoya we can finish our conversation later." Sunggyu said as he headed back to the Vila to change his clothing.
 
---
 
I was on my seventh or was it eight drink of the day or was it night. I didn't really care. I was
enjoying the tipsy feeling I was getting. "Can I have another?"
 
"No you can't!" A familiar voice came from behind me. I turned around and saw Sunggyu standing there with his arms crossed.
 
"Don't listen to him give me another drink!" I said in a childish voice before tripping. I felt Sunggyu's arms wrap around my waist.
 
"Babo what are you doing. Jaeyeonnie you know that you shouldn't drink because it makes you sick." Sunggyu said pulling out his credit card to pay my bar bill.
 
"I let my personal feelings get in the way. I led someone on. I think I hurt him." I said as my vision started to fade.

---

“You did what?” Junsu said practically yelling at Junho, “How stupid can you be? Junho you let your feelings get in the way.”

“So what if I let my feeling get in the way!” Junho said in a cold tone, “She is letting hers get in the way and she led me on!” Junho crossed his arms, “It is so obvious that she is dating someone behind our backs.”

“Yahhh Lee Junho!” Taecyeon said, “Who cares if the boss is dating someone?”

“Yahhh you were the one who told me to make my move before it was too late, and guess what it was too late. I lost her to another guy.” Junho crossed his arms.

“You should be happy for Jaeyeon’s feelings. You should not have forced a kiss on her” Chansung said looking over at Junho.

“You forced a kiss on her?” Junsu said in an annoyed tone.

“Yeah so what!” Junho crossed his arms.

“Yahhh you should not be acting this way Junho” Wooyoung sighed, “Jaeyeon is a very important girl to us and I don’t want to see her hurt, but you never should force a kiss on someone.”

“Especially after what she been through with Jay before we started to work here” Junsu said and moments later he realized what he just blurted out. He covered his mouth.”

“Yah yah yah Junsu what about Jay Park?” Nichkhun asked.

“I promised Jaeyeon not to say anything! I cannot break my promise to her. She is like a little sister to me. This is something that I cannot speak of. She has to tell you.”

“She is not here so tell us!” Junho said in a demanding tone.

“You blabbed it Junsu hyung” Doojoon walked into the room.

---

My eyes started to open slowly and I could feel my head pounding. I looked over and saw Sunggyu asleep. He was not sleeping in a very good position. He looked like a prince when he slept. How could he be so perfect?

“SUNGGYU HYUNG ATE YOU AWAKE?” Woohyun said loudly as he entered the room. “Noona what are you doing here? Are you and Gyu hyung do….” Woohyun suddenly got slapped on the back of the head.

Sunggyu arm wrapped around his neck and he forced Woohyun to bow, “Apologize.”

“Why I’m just speaking the….” Woohyun started as Sunggyu’s grip tighten on his neck. “Jaeyeon noona I am sorry for speaking poorly about you and Gyu hyung.” Woohyun said and Sunggyu let him go, “Hyung your scary. Breakfast is almost ready. When you and noona are ready come down and eat.” Woohyun left the room and shut the door behind him.

“Yahhh what were you thinking Yeonie? We both know that you cannot handle you alcohol well.” Sunggyu sat down next to her, “Something happened? Someone hurt you? You said you led someone on?”

“Gyu oppa!” Jaeyeon said as tears started to fall down her face. Sunggyu quickly pulled her into a hug.

“Whatever it is you can tell me? I will make sure to make you happy again!” Sunggyu said resting his head on top of her head.

an - JUNSU WHY DID YOU SAY THAT? hehehehe What is going to happen now? Drama Drama Drama ENJOY!