Chapter 21: Fact or Fiction

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 21: Fact or Fiction

A bunch of KPOP stars arrived in Paris and were shocked how many fans were waiting for them in the airport.  I watched them from a distance. What they did not know would hurt them. The boys needed to be the stars that they are for once.

I put my sweat shirt hood up. They were not going to noticed me that much. I got hair extensions and died my hair a darker color.  I made my way to the hotel I was staying at to get ready for the midnight masquerade at the Château de Vincennes.  They were going to be honoring the great Jewels that needed to be put under protection.

---

“Yahhh Lee Junho you have to tell me what type of game you are playing. I see you hanging around Hyoyeon here, and I saw that video of boss’s office in the surveillance when you…” Junho covered Junsu’s mouth when Hyoyeon walked by waving at him.  They were backstage at Music Bank Paris.

“I will tell you later what is up…Ok!” Junho said as he hurried over to Hyoyeon and started to flirt with him.

“That stupid kid.” Junsu muttered, “He is up to something and the boss has some sort of role in this I know it.”

“Let the kid be?” A familiar voice came from the shadows, but when Junsu turned around there was no one there. Junsu crossed his arms and started to look around. He could have sworn that he heard Jay’s voice.

“Junsu Hyung us something wrong?” Wooyoung asked as he walked over to him.

“No nothing, but Junho acting strange.” Junsu crossed his arms. He did not want to mention anything about Jay. He made a promise to Jaeyeon and he did not want the boys to be concerned.”

“Are you sure that’s it?” Wooyoung asked.

“Yes I’m sure!” He said in an annoyed tone.

 ---

"So hyung what do you want us to do when we are waiting for you to retrieve that thing." Sungjong asked as he fixed his pink sparkly mask.

 "You mean the jewels.” Sunggyu gave the maknae, Sungjong a questionable look. “I want you to scan the room and study the people who are here! The people who want the jewels might be attending the ball tonight.  I also think other spy agency will be here tonight. Some of those agencies are dark while the rest of us are light." Sunggyu crossed his arms and looked in the mirror at his blue mask that had white lace over it!

 "Are you sure you will be able to do this on your own?" Woohyun asked as he put on his black mask with red diamonds in the corners of the eyes.

 "I'm sure I can do this you do not need to worry!" Sunggyu said, "You know the single if something goes wrong?"

"Nehhh!" They all answered at once.

“If I am not back in an hour you know what to do!” Sunggyu said as he made his way to the restricted staircase.

---

"What did boss want us to do again?" Chansung said as his eyes went towards the food table that was set up at the party again and again. The gaint, food loving maknae was wearing a solid black mask made out of felt.

 "Yahh Chansung is food all you can think about?" Taecyeon crossed his arms as he shook his head at the maknae. Taecyeon mask was red and it really suited him. Well Jaeyeon picked it out for him, and she considers Taecyeon a hot headed person.

 "I know how to do my job hyung. I just haven’t eaten for hours. If I don’t eat it is not pretty!" Chansung smiled, "I will investigate the food table" Chansung walked away!

 "Let him be Taec!" Nichkhun said with his arms crossed. "We will be able to handle this!"

 "We should split up in teams!" Junsu said "Wooyoung and Khun are oneteam! Chansung and Taec are another team. Make sure he doesn't eat everything. Junho you are with me!" Junsu said in a demanding voice. He adjusted his gold mask with black lace over it.

Nichkhun put an arm around Wooyoung’s shoulder, “You know that bright yellow mask really suits you.”

“Thanks Hyung. I just don’t like all the sparkles.” Wooyoung pouted.

“Well the boss picked them out for us. If you want you can talk to her about it when we get back to Korea.” Nichkhun looked at his younger brother. “At least you are not wearing a pink mask.”

“I rather not say anything to her about silly stuff like a mask.” Wooyoung said in a scared tone.

“You only want to be paired with me to find out what I have been up to when we were in Thailand.”  Junsu asked as he flicked Junho’s forehead. “Listen to your Hyung.”

“My personal life is none of your business hyung.” Junho puffed out his cheeks, “Because I am stuck with you we need to get this job done.” Junho adjusted his cyan colored mask. It was very bright and caused him to stand out.

---

I fixed my very form fitting black dress with a white mask covered in black lace. My hair was down with a slight wave. My hair was half way down my back. I looked in the mirror and left the bathroom. The little voice in my head was saying ‘why do you always where short dresses.’ My mask was made out of just black lace, and my creamy skin was able to be seen through the tine holes of the lace.

I left the bathroom and headed out to the party. I looked around and noticed that Chansung found his way to the food table, and Taecyeon following to make sure he did not d anything stupid.

I made my way to the restricted section and was able to sneak through undetected.

---

The members of MBLAQ looked around at the part and Mir kept staring at the food table. His eyes continued to light up.

“Yahhh Mir, stop looking at the food and find this stupid girl.” Joon said in an angered tone.

“It’s G.O. Hyungs job to find the girl, and that is exactly what he is doing.” Mir whined. “Donggie Hyung let’s get some food. It smells really good.”

“Just scope out the place and keep your eye out for the 2PM boys. I know she sent them here.” Seungho said. “One more thing…Don’t do anything stupid.”

---

I felt someone’s hand cover my mouth and pushed me into another room, away from the crowd and the hall that lead to the location of the jewels. I grabbed the person’s wrist and got out of his grip. I kicked him in the stomach and pushed him against the wall. I looked into his eyes and noticed something familiar about them.

I was distracted for just one moment and this man was able to swing his foot under my legs and I fell to the floor, making sure I took him with me.

He looked down at me and seemed familiar to me, and I reached up for his mask, but he placed his hands in mine and our hands intertwined. He finally spoke, “I should have known it was you by your fighting style. You changed your hair since we last talked to each other.” He reached up and took off his blue mask with white lace over it, “Jaeyeon it’s good to see you again, but why are you here?”

A.N -- I know it has been a while since I updated. I hope my subscribers are still interested so I hope you enjoy this chapter. I worked really hard on it.