Chapter 24: Two Moons

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 24: Two Moons

“Where is Sunggyu hyung?” Sungjong asked as he started to eat breakfast not caring that everyone was not out of bed yet. He was hungry and his hyungs took forever. “We got back to Korea late last night and we had a girl with us. Did he bring that girl back home?”

“What girl?” Dongwoo asked with a confused expression on his face as he bit into a banana.

“Are you serious Dongwoo?” Hoya asked, “Are you from this planet?”

“Nehhh I am from this planet! What girl?” He asked once again looking at everyone who was just staring at him.

“The one that is sleeping in the room I share with Sunggyu hyung!” Woohyun said as he exited the room that he shares with Sunggyu, “And you call me the greasy one.”

“WHAT!” The rest of Infinite said in a loud tone and looked over towards Sunggyu and Woohyun’s bedroom door. They were wondering what was going on behind that door after Woohyun’s comment.

“Who is she anyway?” Sungyeol asked looking at the other members, “I know hyung doesn’t have a girlfriend or does he?”

“Her name is Song Jaeyeon and she is not Hyung’s girlfriend. She is so out of his league!” Myungsoo crossed his arms, “She is the boss of the spy agency that 2PM, miss A, Beast, Trouble Maker, and 2AM’s Jinwoon work for. She recently gained B.A.P as trainees after Yong Guk blew up her nice car.”

“How do you know this you punk?” Sungyeol asked as he tried to put an arm aroung Myungsoo’s shoulder.

Myungsoo ignored his question and continued to talk, “Before Sunggyu hyung became a part of Woollim and leader of our group he worked under the same company as Jaeyeon.” Myungsoo crossed his arms and looked at the members with his signature stare. “Jaeyeon was not the boss of the company yet and Sunggyu was originally supposed to be her partner until Jay Park joined. He was a double agent targeting Jaeyeon’s father company. He was somewhat successful because her father was kidnapped according to me sourses. But one thing did not go as planned! He did not manage to kill Jaeyeon.”

---

My eyes started to open slowly and she noticed that she was laying next to someone with honey brown hair and small looking eyes.  I tilted my head as looked at the person’s face and finally realized who it was. I started to poke his checks. “Gyu ahh this is your wake up call.”

“Umma five more minutes.” Sunggyu’s moved my hand away from his cheeks and wrapped his arms around my waist. Sunggyu pulled me closer and rested his head near mine.

“YAHHHH KIM SUNGGYU I AM NOT YOUR MOTHER SO GET UP THIS INSTANT BEFORE I BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!” I yelled as Sunggyu’s eyes suddenly popped open and he placed a hand over my mouth.

“Shhhh Yeonnie! Manager Hyungs don’t know that I snuck you in our dorm last night!” Sunggyu said as he removed his hand from my mouth.

“How did we get back from Paris?” I asked him as I tied my hair up into a pony tail.

“We took your private jet because we missed our flight. I convinced our managers to fly home on their own. I said that the kids wanted to play more in Paris.”

“And they believed that?” I raised an eyebrow as I looked at Sunggyu’s messy hair and chuckled.

“Nehh normally what I say goes. I have that affect on people except for you who seem to like giving me a hard time.” Sunggyu said as he placed a hand on top of my head and leaned in and kissed me on the cheek.

“Sunggyu what are you doing!” I said as he got up and stretched his arms before I could punch him.

“I am making sure that you are awake Yeonnie. You have to get to your company soon!”  Sunggyu winked at him.

---

“Where is the boss?” Wooyoung said as the 2PM boys entered her office and looked around for her. “It’s not like her to not be here!”

“She has a life outside of here!” Junsu and Junho said at the same time.

“But it’s not like her to not be here!” Wooyoung said tapping his chin. “Someone call her…” Wooyoung said with a smirk, “Junho or Junsu do it she yells at Taec and Khunnie hyung all the time.”

“Just let her be she will be here soon.” Junsu said crossing his arms.

“We can always ask Doojoon hyung he seems to know what that girl is up to all the time.” Chansung said.

---

Tablo sat on the bleachers and watched CL and G Dragon have their weekly battle. He wondered who was going to win this time. For the past few times CL has beaten the crap out of G Dragon. These kids were unpredictable and it was getting difficult to gathering information on them.

“Tablo hyung.” Top walked over to him and sat in front of him.  Top’s icy blue hair was sticking out of the baseball cap he had on.

“What do you need Top?” Tablo said as he watched Minzy put Daesung into a headlock for a comment he made.

“You seem distracted lately is everything ok?” Top asked.

“I’m fine just a little tired and wondering when SE7EN’s will stop his little party for fun, and get to work for real on the mission he was assigned.”

“Are you sure that is all?’ Top asked with a questionable look on his face.

“Yes it is and you should finish training or stop Minzy from suffocating Daesung. I think Daesung’s face is turning purple. I have to do some other work.” Tablo stood up and headed out of the training room.

---

I entered the building and was heading to my office when I was stopped by Doojoon who quickly caught my arm, “It’s been awhile since I seen you with this hair style. What have you been up to because you are not normally late to the office. I thought you said you would never have long hair again.”

“Because…” I was trying to finish when the two of the 2PM members were running down the hall and came to a stop when they saw me. “I will tell you later.”

“Boss! Your hair…it’s long?” Nichkhun said, “I like it and you look as beautiful as ever.” He winked at me.

Taecyeon just leaned closer to me and stared at me, “Were you in Paris last night?” 

“What gives you a silly idea like that?” I crossed my arms. “I have to talk to Junsu to see if he gathered anything important from the mission you were unsuccessful at.”

 “YAHHHH SONG JAEYEON I AM TALKING TO YOU!” Taecyeon barked, but it was too late Jaeyeon was gone.

I walked into the servailance room and noticed that Junsu was asleep in front of the computer. I walked over to the chair and started to spin it. He woke up in an instant and looked at me with wide eyes, “Jaeyeon what can big brother Deagu do for you today?”

“Daegu grandpa needs to stop looking at me like that before he gets kicked in the face.” I crossed my arms and looked away.

“Sorry boss it’s just that you look so different with long hair.” Junsu said, “And don’t call me a grandpa. What do you need Jaeyeon?”

“Apparently there is a mole in this company and I want you to look into it.” I looked at him.

“You got it boss! When do you want me to get back to you?” Junsu asked as he pulled up files onto his computer.

“I will give you two weeks since you have idol stuff.” I said as I headed out of the room, “But if you can get the information to me faster…Do it!” I left the room and made my way to my office.

---

Lee Soo Man was waking twelve men in the training room below with a smirk on his face. “These boys are almost ready, and I already know their first assignment.”

Lee Soo Man watched Suho Exo’s leader Exo creating an orb of water in his hand. Lee Soo Man smirked, “Gather them together and send them to my office since my other artists were not able to get the Jewels I wanted.” He said as he left the observing room.

A.N. --> Here is another Chapter and yes I added Big Bang, 2ne1, Tablo, and Exo. Hehehe Tablo and Exo are going to play major rolls in future chapters. Same with Infinite. So enjoy and tell me other idols that you want to see in here.