Chapter 6: Trouble Maker

Idols by Day Spies by Night

Chapter 6: Trouble Maker

"So what was Jae's reaction like when you asked her the question," Jay asked with a sly smirk appearing on his face, and took a sip of his coffee. He the foam off of his lips and placed the cup down on the table. The café they were in was empty, and it was near the organization he worked for.
 
"She spit out her coffee when I asked her if she liked Junho. She told me she did not like him like that or the other 2PM members, but by the look in her eyes I think she likes someone. She also told me not to get involved with any agents because she does not want anyone to get hurt like she did. Do you know what she is talking about Jay Oppa? You were her former partner."
 
"So Jaeyeonnie got hurt by me. I should have known that she had strong feelings for me" Jay smirked and looked at Sora with a smirk, "Good work!"
 
"So you did date her!" Sora crossed her arms and looked away. She was really jealous and did not like that Jaeyeon was once with her Jay.
 
"I only dated her to make sure she was not near her father.” Jay placed a hand on Sora’s cheek and made her look at him, “You’re jealous it’s cute! If her father was not around to run the agency she would have to take over because her brother quit the business when he got married."
 
"Wait Jaeyeon Unnie has an older brother? How come no one knows about him?” Sora asked.
 
"Yes, she does and he is ten years older than her. She has a five year old niece that she takes care of once a month for a weekend. She does not want anyone to know about her personal life. As a boss she likes to keeps them separate."
 
"How do you know all this?" Sora asked as Jay let go of her cheek.

“I was her former partner and she used to be easy to get information out of. She was innocent till she met me. I might have corrupted her slightly!” Jay smirked. “Plus her father trusted me and told me to look out for her. I helped her babysit her little niece before.”

“Do you still love unnie?” Sora asked.

“I don’t! I only am going to pretend to still love her to get her guard down.” Jay said, “If she still has feelings for me so it is going to be so easy to get what I want out of her.”
---

“Taec do you read me” Junsu said asked.

“Yep! Junho and I are ready when you are. How are you and Chansung doing? Did you take care of those guards yet?” Taecyeon asked as he watched Junho check his phone. He has been checking it for the past ten minutes.

“Were making are way to where security now. Chansung is going to knock them out for me and I will take control of everything. Khun I am going to need those codes from you asap.”

“I already texted them to you Junsu, Wooyoungie and I are in position. Let us know when you get there, and are hacked into the computer. We cannot start until the security cameras are not taping us”

“I will let you guys know don’t worry.” Junsu smirked.

---

“Chansung are you ready?”  Junsu said as he tossed something down the hall making a loud bang and large cloud of smoke appeared. One of the officers came out of the room and Chansung grabbed him around the neck. The person fell asleep in an instant, and Chansung dropped him to the floor.

“Hey what’s taking so ….” The second officer fell to the ground in an instant. Chansung smirked.

“That was easy!” Chansung has a smug look on his face. He was very please with himself because he beat his old record.

“You know Chansung you are one scary maknae. I will make sure not to ever piss you off” Junsu entered the security office and sat down at the desk.

“I know I am! That is why Hyung’s are scared to pick on me.” Chansung smirked and watched as Junsu entered the password that Nichkhun has texted him. He made sure that the cameras would record, but he made sure that he made the 2PM members invisible to the camera; they needed to make sure something was recorded or people would be suspicious. Chansung leaned over Junsu’s shoulder wondering how things worked.  “I do not know how you do it hyung.”

“I’m a genius that’s why.” Junsu said with a smirk on his face and continued to type code into the computer, “Chansung watch the door.”

“You’re no genius. All I see is our grandfather acting cocky.” Junho said in a joking tone.

“Yahhh Lee Junho do you want to die! With a comment like that you better sleep with one eye open tonight.” Junsu said into the communicator.

“If hyung tried something he would lose to young blood besides you are not my roommate. Are you done yet? We have a plane to catch in a few hours!”

“Yes I am finished you guys can make your move.” Junsu said as he watched as Junho and Taecyeon run through the halls. He also watched Wooyoung and Nichkhun climbing up the tower.

---

Taecyeon and Junho made their way to the elevator. The doors shut, but the elevator did not move.

“Good Job Junsu. We don’t know if anyone is going to be around wondering the halls. There may be more officers stationed that we don’t know about.” Taecyeon said.

“Taec hyung give me a boost.” Junho asked as Taecyeon lifted him up. Junho pushed through the emergency exit in the elevator. He pulled himself up and stood on the roof of the elevator. He noticed they had a long way to go.

Taecyeon jumped up and pulled himself up. “Do you really think this is going to work?”

“Of course it is going to work.” Junho pulled out something that looked like a claw attached to a gun. He handed another one to Taecyeon.

“Where did you get these Junho?” Taecyeon asked with a confused expression on his face because he had never seen these gadgets before.

“From bosses office; she does not know I took them. So do not tell her a thing or she is going to kill me.” Junho smirked.

“How did you get that without her finding out?” Taecyeon asked because it was really hard to get something by Jaeyeon.

“I am a ninja how do you think I got it OKCAT!” Junho shot it, and the claw flew towards the roof. “Why do you think I let the boss win every time we fight? I am testing her.”

“Wait! How do you use this thing?” Taecyeon asked and missed the second thing Junho said to him.

“This is what you get for falling asleep everything we have up and coming gadgets explained to us. Boss said that this was a new gadget that was under construction, but I read some reports that they are ok to use.”

“Are you sure they are ok to use?” Taecyeon has a worried tone in his voice. He did not fully trust Junho. He acted more childish than Chansung at times.

“Yes, I am sure. Just pushed the green button and you will go up up up and if you press the yellow it shoots the claw up, and if you press the red you will go down. Easy enough.” Junho pushed the green button and flew up to the top of the Tokyo Sky Tree. “Khun can you open the doors on the top floor. “

“Doors should be opening now.” Khun said cheerfully, “Oh Taec trust Junho; he knows what he is talking about.”

Taecyeon made his way up and watched Junho make his way through the doors and he landed perfectly on his feet. He looked at Taecyeon who was taking his time to get over to where Junho was, “You were on Dream Team this is why this is easy for you. Go on your own. We will get this job done faster. I will just hang out here.”

“Fine!” Junho made his way to the door and at the moment Wooyoung and Khun arrived at the same time.

“Where is Taec?” Nichkhun asked.

“He is hanging around in the elevator shaft. How did you guys get up here?” Junho asked.

“We climbed.” Wooyoung said, “Khun enter the code so we can get out of here. This place gives me the creeps.”

---

I was in a club to meet the person who was my contact for quite awhile.  I scanned the room and noticed a girl and a guy sit in the booth across from me. It was Hyuna and Hyunseung code name the Trouble Maker. They were idols like 2PM, but were also freelance agents from my company.

“Jaeyeon unnie how is taming the beastly 2PM going. Are you having fun with them, and any love interests yet.” Hyuna asked.

“Hyuna you should not ask questions like that?” Hyunseung said as he handed me a drink. “What information do you need from us this time, lovely Jaeyeon.” He winked at me.

Hyuna hit Hyunseung in the stomach. Stop flirting oppa!” Hyuna looked at me as I pulled out a picture and handed it to her.

“This is who it is about.” I looked at Hyuna and Hyunseung look at the picture.

“Park Jaebum who goes by Jay Park now. Unnie your former partner and boyfriend.  What about him?” Hyuna looked at me with a questionable look.

“Yes my former partner who ended up being a double agent. I want to know who he works with and why. I want to know what they know about my father. Jay said something because he mentioned it last time I saw him.”

“I hope you did not let him take advantage of you.” Hyunseung slid over to me and put an arm around my shoulder. He placed another hand on my chin and leaned close to me, “He would cause too much trouble for you if you got involved with him again. Rumor has it that you are a good kisser.” He ran his finger on my lips. “I want to find out if you are?”

Hyuna slapped Hyunseung on the back of his head, “Yahhh stop being a flirt Hyunseung; she is not interested in you. Jaeyeon has been a family friend of mine for awhile. I know what she likes and what she doesn’t like. She was going to do something to you if I did not hit you.”

“Aigo Hyuna I was just playing and besides I think she enjoyed it.” Hyunseung took a sip of his drink. “We will have the information for you in a week or earlier.” 

---

Junho was lifted up by Nichkhun and Wooyoung. Junho placed the device that Junsu invented. It was going to record all the data that the Tokyo Sky Tree sent out that was in encrypted code. Junho flipped down and smirked. “That should do it. We should get out of here I am not sure how long the guards that Chansung knocked out would be out cold.”

Junho headed back to the elevator while Nichkhun and Wooyoung bungee jumped from the top of the Tokyo Sky Tower.

Twenty minutes have passed and they met at the park by the tower.

“Once that building is finished we will be able to figure out what they are up to. Jaeyeon said it’s something bad.” Junsu said as he crossed his arms.

2PM made their way to the airport, and got through customs quickly. Junsu was fiddling with his phone and he decided to call Jaeyeon before they took off.

“Hello?” Jaeyeon said, but it was hard to make out.

“Jaeyeon are you in a club.” Junsu asked.

“Maybe. I’m busy there is this cute guy asking me to dance with him. Byeee” She hung up the phone so fast.

---

I let out a sigh and looked at Hyuna and Hyunseung. “See you guys in a week. I hope you get something useful.”

“So who was that?” Hyunseung asked.”

“Junsu! He knows something’s about me and Jay, but not everything. He is never going to know everything.” I left the club and made my way to my motorcycle.

---

Junsu looked at Junho, “She is up to something isn’t she Junsu?”

“When is she not up to something? I am happy this plane ride is only an hour. You call her when we get out of the airport Big Brother Daegu needs a nap. Wake me up when we land in Korea.” Junsu closed his eyes right after they took off.

---

I was at Banpo Bridge; I always came here when I needed to clear my mind. I had my arms crossed as I watched the light show. I was leaning on my motorcycle texting one of the 2PM members. They just returned to Korea and were on their way back to their dorm before they headed to my office to give me their report on their mission.

My phone started to ring suddenly, and I looked at the caller id. I let out a sigh, “Junho what is it?” I said in an annoyed tone, “I’m bus….”

I felt someone’s hands wrap around my neck and my phone fell to the floor, and ended the call. I tried to fight off this person, but he over powered me. I was suddenly one the ground and hit my head. I felt a warm sensation and stickiness on my forehead. He kneeled down and smirked at me, “Sleep tight.” The last thing I saw was an outline of a man before I out.

I was not sure how much time has passed, but I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes slowly and saw…Authors Note: One really really long chapter. I hope you enjoyed 2PM's Mission hehehe. Kang Sora as you make know is Leeteuks wife on WGM and I think she made an appearence in one of Jay's MV's. I added Trouble Maker in here because I felt like they fit into the story. hehehe more characters are going to be added as this story goes on. Yes she has a brother who is ten years older. Enjoy! I had to much fun with this chapter