Prologue

Regret

Leo never realised when it started. 

He never realised the exact moment N stop pestering him, mainly because he's all to glad to escape N's excessive affection .

However, as days passed, he started getting aware of how quiet it has been lately. How calm his days has been. How much more time he has for himself. 

All thanks to N. 

' Does it seems nice? '

Yes, it is. It seems and feels nice. And he really enjoyed it.He literally thank God for giving him such a wonderful time.

But then again, that wonderful time of his doesn't last long. 

He starts getting aware of how N refused to stand next to him during interviews. 

He starts noticing the movement of N's hand, the way the leader would curl his fingers, clenching and unclenching his hands when he stands near him. 

He starts glancing as N passed the mic, refusing to pass it directly at him. Instead, giving it to one of their dongsaengs and signalling them to hands it over to him. 

He witness the way N would move further to the side of the couch when he came and sits there. 

He hears how small N's voice is when he's asking a question meant for him. 

He notice every single time N raise his hand by instinct to place it on his shoulder, to stop him from leaving and to call him over, only to put it down in a split second. 

He notices just how many times he can hear his voice when they're left alone. 

To simply put it, he sees all the affection which were usually meant for him, given to his other members.