MY #9

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raena stepped into the restaurant and got a place for two at the end of the place. The waiter handed her a menu and she browsed through it slowly, occasionally glancing at her phone.

A picture of her and Hyungsik sat on her screen, as her wallpaper. She smiled softly at the photo. It was taken when he brought her on a ski trip.

"I can't wait for Oppa to come." She told herself. "It's been a long time since we had supper together."

 

---

 

Closing his final file for the night, Jaebum stretched. He had been sitting at his desk for the past 7 hours at. It was tiring him out and he needed a quick break before continuing his work. He stood up and opened his office doors, only to see Jimin sleeping at his desk.

"Hey Jimin," he tapped his table.

The younger male stirred awake and rubbed his eyes before getting up, "Yes, hyung-nim?"

"Go back home, you need a break." He said. "Take the day off tomorrow."

Jimin saluted the male and started packing, "Okay hyung. You have to rest early too."

Jaebum nodded and stood by the door. He waited for Jimn to finish packing up before motioning him over to him. He swung his arm around his friend's shoulders.

"I'm heading for supper. Wanna join me?" Jaebum invited.

"My mom told me that she left some food for me." Jimin scratched his head sheepishly. "So, I'm afraid I can't join you."

"It's okay," JB ruffled his hair.

 

Jaebum sent Jimin off and walked over to the restaurant that was still opened. The waiter came and recognised the CEo immediately, "Goodnight, Sir. How may I help you?"

"I want to get a set of beef steak, well done. To go. With a side drink of mango smoothie."

"Right away, Sir. Take a seat." The waiter ushered him in. 

He noticed that the restaurant was empty and a lone lady was sitting in the corner. He cocked his head and placed his palm on the waiter's shoulder, "Is she the only customer for the night?"

The waiter glanced at Raena and turned back to Jaebum, nodding.

"Yeah, the peak period for the night has yet to come." He explained. "But she had been sitting there alone for the past one hour without ordering anything."

"Have you tried asking her?"

"I did, but she keeps telling me that her friend is coming and asked me to come back later."

Jaebum got up and went towards Raena's table.

 

"Hi Miss, do you want to order anything to eat?" Jaebum asked.

"It's fine, you can come back later." Raena said, recognising that it was a different person talking to her. "My friend's coming."

JB's ears perked up at the familiarity of her voice. He smirked and sat down opposite Raena.

"You have me, Miss." He teased.

 

Raena scoffed and looked up, rather to scold the waiter who had the audacity to hit on the restaurant's customer, "What the-"

She paused when she saw JB looking at her.

"It's you," she muttered. "What are you doing here?"

"It's my hotel," He looked around. "It won't be surprising to see me here."

"Go away, Jaebum-ssi." Raena sighed, playing with her thumbs. "I have no time for you and besides, my boyfriend will be coming any time soon."

"Your boyfriend left you here for an hour? So much for being your true love." Jaebum mocked. "Why don't you leave him and come to me? I won't treat you the way he does."

"Don't speak of him like that!" She snapped. "You don't know him to say that."

He chuckled, "Come on, I'm just kidding."

"It's not funny," she huffed.

"But really, doll, just one lunch." JB said. "Just one lunch, and I'll not bother you anymore."

"Why are you do desperate for me to go lunch with you?" She threw her hands up. "I don't even know you to agree to anything from you."

 

"Sir, your order is ready!" The waiter called.

Jaebum glanced at Raena and shot up from his seat. He patted Raena's shoulder and went towards the waiter. She followed him with her gaze, watching him leave.

"I'll call you again, Raena-ssi." JB said. "I won't give up."

Raena rolled her eyes and buried her face in her palms.

 

She sighed and felt someone's hand on her shoulder. She pushed the hand away and chided, "Go away!"

"I'm sorry baby, don't be mad."

Raena's eyes snapped open and saw Hyungsik in front of her. She sprung up from her seat and threw her arms around Hyungsik. She pressed herself against him, seeking comfort from the male. She buried her face at his neck, her feet on tippy toes. He hugged her back and rubbed her back.

"Missed me?" He asked.

She pulled back and folded her arms, realising that she had to regain her composure.

"Oppa, why didn't you give me a call if you're going to be late?" Raena sat down.

"Baby, don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter