MY #13

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I updated once earlier. Do go back one chapter if you have yet to read it.

"Are you free later on after lunch?" Hyungsik asked the next morning while the couple was having their breakfast.

"I can ask Hyeyoon eonni to give me a few hours off." Raena shrugged. "Why?"

"I've booked the wedding planner at 1pm, so that we can plan your grand wedding and also choose the wedding dress." He smiled. He offered a piece of the sausage in his plate to her.

She received it with and nodded in satisafaction.

"Do you want to marry me that quickly?" She asked, teasing him.

"Of course! I won't want to have some other man whisked you away from under my nose." He joked, but Raena stiffened lightly. "You're so beautiful, and I want you to belong to me only."

She pinked and slapped his arm, making him laugh.

"Well, you're mine too." She winked at him.

"Damn right you are."

 

---

 

"I'll come pick you up at lunch, is that okay?" Hyungsik asked when his car rolled down the street towards the cafe. It came to a stop and Raena prepared herself to get down.

"See you then," she giggled. "I can't wait."

He leaned over and pecked her cheek before she alighted the car.

 

"You seem really happy today, did something good happen?" Hanbin asked.

Raena was humming to a happy song, and was skipping about the cafe. The younger boy had been watching her for the last one hour and amusement set in his features.

"What do you think?" She smiled and showed him her hand, that diamond ring shimmering under the light.

"He proposed?" B.I beamed. "Are you getting married?"

"He did! Yesterday," she smiled dreamily to herself.

She dropped her hand and the ring slid off her finger, falling onto the floor. She quickly picked it up and tucked it into her jeans pocket.

"You have to get the size changed. You won't want to lose your engagement ring."

She smiled sheepishly and nodded. She went to her bag and tucked the ring safely into the small pocket in the side.

 

---

 

The clock in the cafe struck noon and Hyeyoon came up behind Raena. She rested her chin on the girl's shoulder and the younger one turned around.

"Hey eonni."

"I received your message. You can go now," she nudged. "'I'll take over from here."

"Thank you eonni, I'll be back at 4-ish?"

"You can have the day off. Just come back again on one of your off days."

 

Raena went out of the back door and headed out the alley. She stood by the street, waiting for Hyungsik's car to come. She slipped into her bag and pulled the ring out. Sliding it back onto her finger, she noticed that she loved the feeling of the ring against her skin.

She scolled through her phone and felt someone come up to her. She locked the phone and looked up, seeing JB standing beside her.

"What is with you now?" Raena jumped away. "Why are you always coming to me?"

JB shook his head, "I won't bother you with the contract. I managed to tell my grandmother that you want to focus on your cafe work before actually marrying me. She bought it."

She sighed, stepping away from him. She glanced at her hand and JB saw the ring.

"Nice band." He complimented.

Raena looked up, giving him an appreciative smile, "Thanks. It's really pretty, isn't it?"

He smirked and stood closer to her, "You know I could have given you a bigger diamond if you married me." He then dropped his voice, "You know who to call if you ever change your mind on marrying him."

She jumped away at his words and glared at him in disdain.

"Relax! I'm joking." He said, making the girl smile.

"It's not funny!" She slapped his arm. "Don't joke on things like that."

"Got it, hotstuff." Jaebum said as his car came. "I gotta go, see ya."

He gave Raena a small wave and got into his car. The vehicle then raced off, leaving the girl loking around, waiting for Hyungsik to arrive.

 

She waited for another 5 minutes and saw her fiance's car turning in from the corner. She waved as the Porsche neared her. She got in and he greeted her with a kiss. He was about to start the car when he let out a loud sneeze.

"Oppa, you okay?" She asked, worried.

"I'm fine. I think I'm catching a flu."

"Do you want to call this off? We can do this another time, you know."

"It's okay," Hyungsik grinned. "Are you ready to plan your wedding?"

Raena returned his smile and said, "Absolutely."

 

---

 

"Hello, I'm Amy and I'm your wedding planner." A petite woman came to Hyungsik and Raena's table. "Tell me your wildest dreams!"

"Well," Raena glanced at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter