MY #40

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"IM JAEBUM!" Elder Park bellowed the moment Jaebum got out of the car.

Raena laughed as the older woman marched up to him and pulled on his ear.

"How could you?" She nagged. "How could you do that to Raena? You married her, and you're caught kissing your ex-girlfriend? Was that how your parents and I teach you?"

"Halmae~" JB whined, wincing at the pain. "Let go!"

"Have you apologised? Have you done damage control?"

"I did! I did!" He cried. "Dad! Jae! Stop her!"

"I'm not going to, you messed up." Mr Im shrugged. "Mother's orders."

 

Jaemin popped out from behind her father and grandmother. When she saw Raena walk towards the house, chuckling at JB's plight, she started crying and ran towards her sister-in-law.

"Eonni!" She hugged her waist.

Raena gasped in surprise before hugging the girl. She looked up at the older girl and she wiped her tears away, "What's wrong Jaemin-ah?"

"I-I... I thought..." She hiccuped. "I was afraid you would leave oppa because of this."

Raena knelt down and looked at Jaemin, brushing her fringe out of her face. Elder Park, Mr Im and Jaebum stopped moving to watch the two girls' interaction.

"Don't worry," she smiled softly, tucking the hair behind Jaemin's ear. "I won't leave your brother. I love him too much to do it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, so you don't have to worry about me leaving. I didn't have a family before, so having you guys made me really happy, especially you, pumpkin."

 

Elder Park's hand dropped when she heard what Raena said. Jaebum's heart skipped a beat, as he watched his wife and sister lovingly. He padded towards them, and held Raena, making her stand up.

"Jae, there's nothing to worry about," he pinched his sister's cheeks. "She's not going anywhere."

His wife elbowed him and he laughed, rubbed his rib. Jaemin then held Raena's hand tightly, pulling the couple towards the house.

 

"Thank you," Elder Park stood in front of Raena. "For forgiving this child."

Mr Im then stepped up, "Jaebum's really lucky to have you."

"Tell that to him dad," Raena eyed her husband. "But I have to thank you both for loving me so much. And for accepting me into this family."

The few of them stood in silence, basking in the family love that was enveloping them before Jaemin called for a group hug.

 

---

 

After staying for dinner, Jaebum and Raena returned home. She fell asleep in the car, while he drove on. He pulled up towards the gates, only to see Juna standing there with her luggage. He frowned and stopped driving.

As quiet as possible, he slid out of the car and went towards Juna. He wanted to be cold to her, because she had caused Raena to be hurt everytime they meet, but he decided against it.

"What are you doing here, omonim?" He asked.

Juna said nothing and just gave him a white envelope. He took it, glancing at the paper before looking up, "What is this?"

The older woman patted his shoulder, "Give this to Raena for me. Take good care of her." And without saying another word, she her heels and left the place.

JB watched as she left and flipped the envelope in his hand, wondering what its contents would be. He returned to his vehicle and unlocked his gate, waking his wife. Raena sat up, rubbing her eyes as they entered their property.

He killed the engine and the gates closed behind them. She stepped out of the car, and stretched outside the vehicle.

"Should I give her the envelope?" He asked himself.

There was a knock on her side of the window, "Why are you still in the car? Come on out."

He stuffed the envelope into his bag and got out of the car.

 

Raena went towards the house, reaching for the keys in her purse. She had just slotted the key in, when Jaebum's arms came wounded around her waist. She chortled, gently tapping his arm.

"What are you planning now, Mr Im?"

"I don't know..." He said, his eyes closed. "Just thinking how lucky I am to have such an understanding wife like you, Mrs Im."

She hummed, tilted her head. JB started kissing her skin, moving her hair over to her other shoulder. He tugged on her sleeve, exposing more of her shoulder. He hugged her tighter to himself, pressing his chest against her back.

He nibbled on her earlobe before whispering into her ear, "I love you."

She turned around, dropping her bags and slung her arms around his neck, "Say it again."

He smiled, "I love you."

Raena closed her eyes and puckered her lips. JB's eyes fell onto her lips, a smug grin tugged on his own before he leaned in closer.

Chuckling, she turned around just before he could kiss her. She quickly opened the door and ran in Jaebum stood in his spot, frowning before bending down to pick her stuff up. He beamed in amusement and followed his wife into the house.

 

"Yah, yah, you should say it back to me~" He whined up the stairs. "Wife!"

Raena stopped going up the stairs and spun around, putting her hands on her hips. She slowly came down towards him until she was standing a few steps away.

"What if I won't?" She narrowed her eyes at him playfully.

"I'll smother you with kisses until you say it." He took step by step to her.

He grabbed her waist and smacked his lips onto hers, deepening the kiss, making her close her eyes. He watched her cheeks tint pink, his heart warming at the sight of Raena in front of him.

Where he can officially call her his wife.

She pulled away, "Fine, I love you too."

He shifted swiftly and scooped her up in his arms. She squealed in shock, throwing her arms around his neck tightly.

"What are you doing?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter