MY #1

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday morning.

The busiest day of the week, right?

Office workers were scuttling about, trying to get to their offices before the official work time chimed.

But a certain someone's at the rockwall, preparing for his climb.

 

"WOO! HYUNG-NIM!" His secretary cheered as the certain someone reached the top of the 10m wall in less than 3 minutes. "JAEBUM HYUNG-NIM!"

As the male abseiled his way down, he tried to channel his secretary's loud cheering out of his ears. He reached ground and was adjusting himself when his secretary leaned over the railing.

"Hyung-nim, I've followed so many people in my life and you are seriously the coolest one I've met!"

Jaebum spun around, giving his secretary a look. He spun around and took a step towards his friend, "Jimin, control yourself."

Jimin shrugged, nodding his head towards the group of girls oogling at his boss. Jaebum glanced over his shoulder and the girls started to giggle among themselves.

He then shook his head and glared at Jimin, who was waving at the girls.

"Park Jimin."

"Yes Sir?" He said carelessly, smiling at the girls.

"Park Jimin." Jaebum repeated.

"Yes, hyung-nim?" Jimin straightened his back, looking at his boss.

"Go over to the corner there and face the wall until I'm done. Do you get me?"

"But hyung-nim~"

"Go." Jaebum commanded.

Jimin pouted and dragged his feet over to the wall the older male has pointed him too. He looked over his shoulder with a sad puppy look but Jaebum had already turned his back on him, preparing of his next climb.

Jimin sighed and threw himself at the wall, pressing his cheek against the cold surface.

"I just wanted to cheer him on," he mumbled, his words muffled at his squished up face.

A sudden ringing interrupted his thoughts and he quickly picked the call up, before it got to its third ring.

"Hello, this is Jimin."

The moment he heard the voice on the phone, he straightened his back.

"Yes Sir, hyung-nim's at his batting practice." He started. "I'll get him back to the office."

He hung up politely before turning to the two men behind him, "Go get the car." He turned and left the men.

 

Jimin then padded towards the rockwall and stood at the foot of the wall, with a serious look on his face. The staff at the wall came forward to stop him as it was dangerous to stand there when there was a climber but he gave them a pointed glare.

Their eyes darted away from his face and Jaebum came down.

"Hyung-nim." Jimin called. "You are needed at the BOD meeting. The board members want to speak to you about something."

"Is it about the new school themed rooms we are planning to execute? I've already viewed the proposal." Jaebum smacked his hands together, spreading the powder on his hands.

The secretary nodded his hand, handing the male his phone.

A female staff came walking over, wanting to help Jaebum but he waved her away. He ripped the gloves off his hands and grabbed the phone.

"Fine, let's go." He removed his harness and dropped it in Jimin's hands.

Jaebum strode off, out of the facility range, as his secretary quickly scurried after him. "Jaebum hyung, Chairman wants you to be in the office."

"Where's the car?" JB asked.

Jimin took in a deep breath and turned to the men behind them, "I thought I told you guys to fetch the car?"

The men shook under the intensity of the gaze and quickly bowed in apology before running off towards the carpark.

 

---

 

"Rae? Baby?"

A man's voice sounded in the apartment as he pulled off his jacket. He headed towards the sofa, and plopped down. He closed his eyes and was about to slip into a small nap when he felt arms wrapping around his neck from behind.

"Hey, you're here."

He turned his head a little and pressed his lips on hers.

"Oppa, have you eaten lunch?" She asked. "Do you want me to make you something before you leave for the office?"

He held her hand and guided her over to him, and pulled her down on his laps. He hugged her waist as he pressed his cheek against her back.

"I would love to have spaghetti." He mumbled. "I miss it so much."

She chuckled and patted his hands. He released her and she got up, walking over to the door. He rose his brows when she grabbed her wallet and was about to put on her shoes.

"Raena, what are you doing?"

"I ran out of spaghetti noodles, I'll just head to the mart quickly." She smiled.

"You don't have to, baby." He strolled over, grabbing her hips and pulling her towards him. "I'll just have whatever you make."

"I'll be right back." She nodded. "So go sit down, Hyungsik."

"Oh, so no more oppa?" He asked tenderly.

She chuckled and stood on her tippy toes to peck his nose, "Oppa, I'll be leaving. Wait for me."

 

---

 

"You seriously couldn't get the car when I told you to get it the first time?" Jimin was reprimanding the two men. "Do you know that  the GM is really busy today?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter