MY #34

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bright light of the morning shone through the windows of the room. Raena tossed around, lying on her side before ruffling her bed hair, sitting up on the bed.

The blanket that covered her body, fell and pooled around her waist. The sudden exposure made her shiver a little.

She looked down at herself and gasped. She was only dressed in her lingerie and JB was beside her.

Frantically grabbing the bathrobe she had left on the chair, she quickly scrambled out of bed. Looking down around the bed, she noticed that her dress, Jaebum's clothes were on the ground.

Her face twisted in disblief and dashed into the toilet, stumbling a little due to the hangover.

 

The slamming of the toilet door woke Jaebum up. He groaned sleepily, and slowly opened his eyes. He heard water running in the toilet and he rubbed his temples. He slowly sat up and leaned against the headboard. He dropped his hands on the blanket, before his eyes shot open.

He took in the sight of the messed up bed, with some of the pillows on the ground. He slapped his forehead when he noticed that there was a mix of his and Raena's clothes.

Memories of last night came rushing back into his mind.

 

"How about we have our own reward for tonight?" Jaebum growled.

He knelt on the bed, Raena poked him with her toes and he gave her a smirk. Grabbing her ankles, he pulled her towards him. She locked her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck.

She smacked her lips on his, and he started grinding against her in their position, making the girl moan. He reached for her dress and tugged it upwards. She smirked and pulled the dress up. Just as her dress revealed her lips, Jaebum kissed her again.

Her hands were in the air, his hands were holding onto her wrists.

"Hey, let me see you," she giggled.

"Nah," he trailed his kisses down her neck.

He gently laid her down, and pulled the dress off of her. She blinked and bit her bottom lip.

Jaebum blatantly let his eyes roam up and down her body, while Raena followed his gaze.

"Wow..." He drawled. "You're hot as hell."

"Am I really?"

"Y-yeah," he his lips. "I'm so happy I made you mine, hotstuff."

She closed her eyes for a second, and opened them, lifting her head a little to kiss him.

"It doesn't seem to be fair, though." She started, her hands gradually moving down his torso. "That I'm the only one with my clothes off, and you are still dressed."

JB watched her hands moving deftly. Her hands then slipped up his shirt, rubbing on his toned stomach. He grunted at the tease and removed his shirt with one hand.

Raena flipped them around so that she was sitting on him. She arched her back, bringing her face close to his crotch, before moving away and kissing his abs. She trailed her kisses up, until she reached his jawline.

"I love your jawline." She purred. "It's sooo y."

JB chuckled, his hands kneading her , "You're y."

Raena clawed the air with her hands, "Meow."

He let out a loud laugh and flipped them around. She the zipper of his jeans, "When are you going to take your pants off?"

Jaebum got up from the bed, to kick his pants off. When he got back onto the bed, she had already rolled on the bed, wrapping herself in the blanket.

"Baby," JB climbed onto the bed, his boxers harbouring a tent.

He laid down next to her and saw that she had fallen asleep.

"Kitten," he tried shaking her.

His excitement died down after getting no response from the sleeping girl. Sighing, he carried her to her side of the bed and tucked her in.

JB gave her another glance before heading to the bathroom to take a cold shower.

 

Jaebum let out a sigh of relief, rubbing his face.

"Thank god nothing happened," he whispered.

He climbed out of bed and padded down to the balcony. The images of the night before kept resurfacing in his mind. Raena's moans and news kept echoing in his ears.

"Stop thinking about that! It's going to get awkward if all you can think about is ing her." He scolded himself. "Stop it. It's not in the contract."

 

Raena splashed her face with water again and again. Her dizzy head was getting better, but snippets of whatever happened last night flashed through her mind. 

"How-" she slapped her face. "Why-" She couldn't form words. "Oh god, I should never drink again."

She looked up at her reflection and started tying her hair up. When her eyes landed on her neck, she let out a gasp and dropped her hair tie. She immediately brought herself nearer towards the mirror.

", is that..?"

She felt the bruise on her skin and saw that it was the perfect shape of a pair of lips.

Realization dawned on her, and she groaned in despair.

"He left a hickey on me?"

She quickly picked the hairtie from the floor and tied her hair up. Stepping into the shower, she turned the cold shower on, to wash out all the thoughts and memories of the previous night.

 

---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter