MY #2

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you telling me that this report, isn't done?" Jaebum stared at the file in front of him. He shook his head and ran his thumb gently on his lower lip.

"Y-Yes sir."

Jimin was standing behind Jaebum's chair and eyed the employee with a smirk on his face.

"What was the first thing your superiors told you when you entered the company?" Jaebum asked. "Repeat it to me."

The staff member took a deep breath.

"There are no excuses, only results."

The boss nodded his head. He clapped the file close and dropped it on the table, his eyes scanning the room. His stare was boring holes into every single person and it turned the room deadly silent.

"Right," he said. "And what are you giving me now?"

The employee dropped his head, "Excuses."

"Right."

Jaebum was about to open his mouth to fire the staff when Jimin started tapping on his shoulder, "Hyung-nim."

He eyed his secretary before turning back to the staff.

"Kim Seokjin, I'm giving you your first and final warning. Get my work done and don't ever give me another excuse. Do you get me?"

"Yes, sir."

Jaebum then got up and took the vibrating phone from Jimin. He turned back to the room and handed out his next order, "I want the term reports from each department, on my desk in 2 hours."

 

---

 

Jaemin

"Hello?" Jaebum answered the call. "Mei?"

"Ge!"

A light hearted chuckled left his lips, "Why are you calling me? Aren't you supposed to be in school?"

"Well, it's my friend's sister's birthday today, and she says she wanna see you."

Jaebum made his way back to his office with an amused smile before loosening his tie. He then folded his arms and huffed playfully into the phone, "And how did she know me?"

A small giggle-chuckle sounded.

"I kinda told her that you were my brother. And she wants to see you for proof."

"I'm busy, just hand her the phone."

"Oppa~~ You have to come, please?"

Jaebum could hear her sister pouting over the phone and he gave him with a sigh, "Okay okay. Just no more next time okay?"

"Okay oppa! I'll wait for you at the gates!"

Jaebum ended the call and heard Jimin behind him, "I don't get how other people are so scared of you. If only they know how much of a er you are for your baby sister."

The smile slid off the older male's lips and he gave the latter a pointed look, "You punk."

Jimin grinned triumphantly and Jaebum immediately lunged forward, catching the male in a headlock. He shook Jimin and the younger boy started shrieking with laughter.

"Hyung-nim!"

Jaebum shook his head with a laugh and released Jimin. He then grabbed his coat and keys before heading towards the door. Before he stepped out, he put on his coat and turned to the secretary.

"Jimin, gather the files for me. I'll be right back."

"Yes, hyung-nim!" He saluted.

 

---

 

"When is your brother coming?" Hyerang stomped her feet. "My sister has to go to her friends."

Jaemin nonchalantly blew on her nails as she smiled at her friend, "He's coming over, just hold on."

As in on cue, a black Maserati pulled up along the side of the road. Jaemin stood up and waved at the driver in the car. He killed the engine before the doors opened and Jaebum stepped out of the car.

"Jae-ah." He called out.

"Oppa!"

She bounced over to Jaebum and he caught her in a hug. He kissed the side of her head and let her down before the siblings turned back to see awestruck faces staring at them. The younger girl chuckled and sauntered over to her friends.

"I told you he's my brother."

Hyerang and her sister both nodded dumbly, their jaw agaped. Jaemin pranced to her brother, who had his arms folded across his chest. A smirk sat on his lips as he gave a curt nod to the girls.

"Hey ladies. Who's the birthday girl here?"

Hyerang's sister slowly rose her hand.

"Happy birthday," he gave the girl a small salute, his lips pressed into a half smile. He then turned to his sister, "Let's go."

Jaemin grabbed her brother's hand and she gave her friends a final wave before getting into the car. He glanced at the girls before winking. The sisters fell speechless as the car drove off.

 

"Where to?" Jaebum asked. "And never do this again, you get me?"

"I wanna have the pasta you bought that day," she bounced on the seat. "Let's go have pasta."

"I will bring you there, if you promise me to never do that again." He chided the girl.

"Okay, okay. Oppa, you are such a nag." She playfully rolled her eyes. "Can we go now?"

Jaebum shook his head, "Sometimes I wonder if you are really 12."

 

---

 

"Raena! Take order for table 3! And Hyeyoon noona is coming!" Hanbin called out before scanning the name on the coffee cup before him. "Latte for Ms Yuan!"

"Neh!" Raena nodded and walked over to the table and pulled out her notepad. "How may I help you today?"

 

"One new order of Chocolate Frappe and one cheesecake." She recited the order to Hanbin and he went to prepare the drink as she went to fetch the cake.

The bell tinkled as new customers entered the cafe.

"Welcome!" Raena chirped, her eyes on the transferring the cake onto the plate.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter