MY #8

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raena was feeling vexed the past few days.

Hyungsik didn't come look for her after that day in his office, apart from the text messages exchanged between them. She would look forward to his calls but it never came.

"Is he that mad at me for showing up unannounced?" She muttered to herself, throwing her phone onto the other end of the sofa. "Why won't he call me?"

Just as she uttered those words, her phone started ringing. Her face lit up and she dove straight for it. She fixed her messy hair before clearing and flipping the phone over to answer the call.

Her smile fell when she realised that it was JB calling her.

"The one supposed to call, doesn't call. But the one that shouldn't even have my number, calls all the time." She rolled her eyes, swiping the call. "What do you want now?"

"Why are you so grumpy all the time?"

"Why do you call me all the time? Aren't you the CEO of a hotel chain? Do you honestly have so much free time to spare that you feel that it's good to use it to irrtate me?" Raena sighed. "Is this about the lunch and being your girlfriend thing?"

Silence resonated from the other end of the call.

"My answer is still no. I have a boyfriend, and I won't want to do anything with a man that's not him." She stated. "I'm hanging up, and please lose my number."

Raena hung up and buried her face in her palms. She laid down on the sofa, turning the television on and she went through different channels to entertain herself. She had the night shift that day and wanted to spend the day with Hyungsik.

 

Ding dong~

Raena jumped up and shuffled her feet towards her door. "Who is it?" She asked as she swung the door open.

A person stood outside her door, hidden behind a huge bouquet of roses. The flowers covered his face and she folded her arms.

"Who are you?" She asked.

The man popped up behind the flowers and Raena's eyes widened. A smile slowly worked on her lips and she threw her arms around the male's neck, "Oppa, you're here!"

Hyungsik dropped his arms and hugged her using his free arm, "I'm sorry baby, I was really busy that I couldn't call you or meet you."

"It's okay," she said after pulling away from the hug. "I thought you were mad at me."

She lead him in and took the flowers from him, putting it on the counter. She then turned to him and jumped. He caught her and held her as she wrapped her legs around him. He kissed her while leaning against the counter.

"I can tell that you miss me," he chuckled against her lips.

 

---

 

The both of them sat down on the sofa, Hyungsik's fingers were running through Raena's hair as she laid her head against his chest.

"Wanna go out for dinner tonight?" He asked.

"I'm doing a night shift..." She pouted. "How about lunch?"

Hyungsik frowned, "I have a meeting later..."

Raena sat up and sighed, "We have such bad timing..."

He smiled at her and placed his hand on her thigh. He then suggested, "How about I send you to the cafe later before heading for the meeting? Then after I'm done, I'll come pick you up for supper?"

A smile tugged on her lips as she leaped onto the sofa, her legs under her.  She threw her arms around his neck and buried her face in his neck.

He hugged her back in surprise, letting out a soft chuckle. He rubbed her back and whispered into her ear, "What's wrong baby?"

She shook her head and hugged him tighter, "I just miss you."

He pecked the side of her head, "I'm not going anywhere, why are you missing me for?"

She shrugged.

He let out an amused breath, "Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere."

Raena nodded and pushed herself from him. She got up, walking towards her room. He watched her enter her room and made himself comfortable on her sofa.

"Where are you going baby?"

Her voice floated out from her room, "I'm going to get prepared for work. I'll go report early for my shift, then leave early."

Hyungsik got up and padded towards her room. He stood by the door as she stood there in her bra. Her back was facing him, he slid forward and hugged her from behind.

"Can we skip work?" He breathed, her hair standing.

She spun around and he locked his fingers on her lower back. She pressed her palms on his chest as their gazes locked.

"Oppa, you have to go to your meeting." She drew circles on his chest. "Work is important."

"But you are more important."

Raena pinked, "Yah, oppa~"

He laughed as she pushed away from him to wear her shirt. She grabbed her work bag from her chair and reached for his hand.

"Let's go."

 

---

 

Jaebum walked out of his bachelor pad and his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and saw that it was Jaemin calling him.

"Hello?"

"Oppa, halmeoni wants you to bring Raena eonni to our place now for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter