MY #41

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum got up from their shared bed the next morning and saw Raena still sound asleep next to him, her body under the covers. He softened and sat on her side of her bed, before leaning down to peck her forehead. She stirred, and shifted herself until she was lying on his laps.

He ran his fingers through her hair continuously, soothing her. A smile played on her lips as she sat up, eyes still closed.

"Good morning," she greeted.

JB chuckled, cupping his wife's face, "Good morning, love."

He held Raena's hands and slowly leaned her down to bed again. She stared into his eyes and scrunched her face up, making a face at him.

"What are you doing?" He laughed.

"I'm distracting you. Shouldn't you be getting ready for work?"

"I don't want to go to work," he buried his face on her chest. "Can I not go today?"

"Yah, husband. You're the CEO, you need to set a good example for your employees you know." She teased, his head. "What would they think if their boss skips work for his wife?"

"That their boss is a family man?"

Raena patted Jaebum's back and he pulled her up. She got off the bed and grabbed a set of clothes from the wardrobe before making her way towards the bathroom. He stayed on the bed, watching his wife quietly.

His eyes sparkled everytime he remembered that this woman was now his wife.

"Wife," he called and she glanced over her shoulder to him.

"Yeah?"

"I'm calling in for an off day. I'm working from home today." He decided, reaching for his mobile.

Raena just rolled her eyes playfully before walking into the bathroom.

 

---

 

It was Jaebum's turn in the bathroom. Raena took this chance to start organising her stuff. Ever since she married JB, her stuff were always in a luggage, apart from the occasional clothes hanging in the wardrobe.

She was going to put away her luggage when a calendar and a clear file dropped out. She kept the luggage at the top shelf of the wardrobe before bending down and picking the two items up.

A small smile tugged on her lips as she scanned the cover of the file and flipped through the calendar, "It's the contract."

She looked through the papers and chuckled at the clauses the both had agreed on.

 

Arms wounded around her waist from behind and a chin came resting on her right shoulder.

"Hey baby, what are you looking at?" JB drawled.

"Look what I've found." She showed him her discovery. "Our contract and the calendar I used for counting down."

"Counting down, huh?" He pulled away, taking the calendar in his hands. "Did you want to leave me that badly?"

She hummed, "Yeah, more than you imagined."

"Was I that bad?"

"You were," she nodded and turned around.

Jaebum was standing behind her with his boxers on, and his towel hanging over his shoulder. She then took the towel and motioned for him to sit down. Raena started to wipe his hair dry.

"But now that I saw what was underneath your cold exterior... You really are a big softie to those you love." She praised. "You'll never let anyone you care about get hurt."

JB smiled, pulling her down on his laps. She continued to dry his hair as he nuzzled her neck.

"We should get rid of the contract and the calendar. We will be together forever." He mumbled.

"You sound a little obsessed with me," Raena chortled. "I don't think it's safe."

"Oh, you're safe with me. You can count on that," he promised. "But you won't be safe for long."

Confusion filled her features as she dropped her hands. He took the towel from her hands and flung in onto the floor.

"Why is that?"

"Because I'm here, dressed in my underwear and you are on my thighs, wearing nothing but a tank top and shorts." He pointed out. "How safe do you think you are?"

"Not safe." She said and tried to get up but he held her down.

Raena was about to protest for him to let her go when she felt something poking at her . She gasped in surprise before looking at JB, who wore a sheepish look on his face.

"Are you serious?" She squinted her eyes at him playfully. "I'm not even undressed and you're aroused?"

"Aww, come on wife." He whined. "That's your effect on me! I can't help it if I'm aroused~"

She stood up, and he followed suit.

Raena went to the wardrobe to get something to change into when JB smacked her . She whipped around and stared at the tent in his boxers. She stepped towards him and grabbed him through his underwear.

Jaebum let out a choked groan as he anticipated her next move.

"Keep your hands of the merchandise, husband." She teased and let go, heading to the bathroom to change.

"WIFE!" He grunted, following after her like a lost duck until she shut the toilet door in his face.

"If you are good enough, I'll give you what you want tonight."

JB sighed and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. He stood outside the toilet, arms akimbo and looked at his proud tent.

"You will be the death of me someday." He mumbled.

"I heard that!"

 

---

 

Raena came out of the bathroom after a while and saw that Jaebum wasn't in the room with her anymore. She chuckled and went to the desk. She then took the towel off the floor and hung it on the chair before taking her calendar and contract off the table.

She padded downstairs, only to smell the most delicious scent coming from the kitchen. She stood by the door towards the kitchen and a look of content painted her face.

She softened when she saw Jaebum standing lazily in front of the stove, cooking breakfast for the both of them.

"Hey baby," she called.

He hummed his acknowledgement without turning around, "I'll be ready soon."

Raena took her seat and poured herself a glass of juice. Jaebum quickly set the food on plates and brought them to the table.

"Thank you for cooking breakfast, husband." She got up and pecked his cheek.

"Anything for the love of my life," he smiled and they dug in.

 

Breakfast was quiet as they were alone. Jaebum had given all the helpers around the house 2 months worth of holiday so that he could spend some private time with Raena without the fear of having anyone interrupting them.

Raena kept peeking at Jaebum who was finishing his food. She smiled to herself and said, "Thanks for treating me so nicely."

He looked up, pausing his munch before a teasing smile came onto his lips.

"You're welcome," he grinned.

"Well," she started, setting her cutlery down. "Since you're being so nice, I'll give you what you want."

"What... I want?" He slowly connected the dots.

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter