MY #38

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The amusement park?" Raena looked around in awe. "Why are we going there? How is that still open? Jaebum-ah, what's going on?"

Jaebum reached over to her and pinched her nose. She turned her face side to side, her hands trying to push Jaebum's away, "Yah, yah, yah. It hurts!"

He then slid his hand into hers. They were walking alongside the road, having parked their vehicle somewhere done the road.

"Trust me, it's going to be fun." He reassured the girl. "The entire park is just for us, so you can enjoy whatever ride you want."

"Really?" She stopped walking and pulled their interwined hands to her chest. "Really, really?"

"Yes, yes, yes." He chuckled. "Really, love."

"Let's go then!" She ran forward, tugging Jaebum behind her.

 

---

 

"I've always wanted to come here! But it was always too crowded." Raena twirled in circles in the middle of the empty amusement park. "Thank you for bringing me here!"

"Anything for you, wife." He let out loud animated laughter while watching her behave so happily. "Which one do you want to go on first?"

"Viking!" She replied without hesitation.

Jaebum followed after her and they entered the queue. Yugyeom had left his employees in the park, so that they could let his friends enjoy the feeling of having the park to themselves.

The couple climbed onto the ship and the safety belt came down on them. JB casted Raena a worried look but the girl just grabbed onto his hand and cheered.

Seeing her so happy, he threw his worries and fear out of the window.

"Let's go~" Raena screamed as the ride started.

 

---

 

"That was AWESOME!" Raena giggled, running towards the next ride.

Unknowingly, they had spent 3 hours in the park. Going around the empty park really dwindled their number of rides. They were left with a few choices left.

She fell sitting at the table, and peered at the store selling hotdogs. She felt her pockets to search for money when she realised that Jaebum had dragged her out of the house, without her purse.

"Just go get one, everything is paid for." He sat down beside the girl, nudging her.

"The entire park and the food? All paid for?" She asked, wide eyed.

He nodded, proud that he had made this special event special for her. "Everything is done just for you."

"Jaebum, you didn't have to do this..." She was touched, her eyes started wetting.

JB panicked and held her face, cooing, "You silly goose, why are you crying? I didn't do this to have you cry on me."

"I'm just... Just really happy." She mumbled, sniffing.

"Babo, even if you are that happy, you didn't have to cry." He chuckled, kissing her eyes. "You are so cute, and all mine."

Raena wiped her tears away and pushed his hands away, standing up. His gaze followed her as she made her way to the counter to order some food. He smiled and got up as well, heading towards the ice-cream stand.

He bought a cup of mini melts and went back to the table.

Jaebum looked at her, with a soft smile on his face. He watched her pout as she waited impatiently for her hotdogs and fishcakes.

"I'm going to kiss her when she comes back," he told himself.

His smile then fell when he remembered the interaction between Seungah and himself earlier. His hand reached to his lips, "Should I tell Raena about that?"

 

While he was thinking, Raena had returned to the table.

"Husband," she called. "Your ice cream's melting."

Jaebum didn't hear her and she frowned. Setting the food on the table, she stood in front of him, waving her hands in front of his face, "Yoohoo?"

He shook, startled. He held her hands and forced a smile onto his face, "Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" She asked. "Your ice cream's melting, why aren't you eating it?"

He turned back to the table and made Raena sit down. He held the cup and lifted a spoonful of the mini ice cream balls towards Raena.

"Ah~" Jaebum attempted to feed Raena. 

She gave him a playful look before obliging, opening .

The girl then lifted the stick of the fishcake, and held it towards her husband, "My turn. Ah~"

He grinned, biting onto the cake. He moaned in bliss, nodding his head at how good the fishcake tasted. Raena then started to dig into her hotdog as well.

Jaebum watched her eat and let out a small sigh. It didn't go unnoticed by his wife. She paused her consumption and turned to look at him.

She placed her hand on his, making him look at her.

"What's wrong?" She whispered.

"It's nothing."

Raena's brows met, "But you don't seem like that."

Jaebum leaned over to peck her cheek, "I'm just upset you're not taking care of me. I'm hungry too~"

She chuckled, feeding him a piece of the hotdog. She fed him and patted his thigh, "It's 10, shouldn't we leave? Those employees need to rest too."

He looked around, and agreed with her. They finished their food and ice cream before heading towards the PA system room near the entrance of the park.

JB pressed onto the button and said, "Attention to everyone in the park, thank you all for making this night an enjoyable one for me and my wife. Raean really enjoyed the rides and food. You all can pack up and head home to rest!"

Raena then spoke, "Thank you all for your hard work."

Jaebum then held her hand and they left to their car. He sent Yugyeom a message that they were leaving and they returned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter