MY #29

Marrying You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raena helped Jaebum back into his room after he washed up and made him lie down. He watched her tuck him in and smiled.

"I'm fine, why are you being like this?" He chuckled lightly.

"You were under the rain." She stated plainly.

"But I'm feeling okay, don't worry."

She just shook her head, ignoring what the man was saying. She sat on the bed and rolled her shoulders, letting out a silent sigh. Jaebum caught her sigh and sat up.

"What's wrong?" He rested his chin on hre shoulder. "Did something happen during work?"

She shook her head and stood up, pushing him back down on the bed. She wanted to walk away but Jaebum grabbed onto her wrist. She stumbled on her feet and fell backwards, onto the bed.

JB widened his eyes, as she fall on top of him. Her head hit onto his chest, his arm around her, his hand pressing on her back.

Raena stiffened, slowly tilting her head up.

Their gazes locked and he stared dumbly at her. She cleared , making Jaebum gulp. His eyes fell onto her lips and he his own.

"U-Uh," she stammered. "Y-You need to r-rest."

She wanted to pull away but Jaebum held her close to him. She looked at her hands before looking back up at his face. He let out a small breath.

"Why-" he started. "Why don't you sleep here today?" His eyes still fixed on her lips.

She shook her head, her eyes darting around, avoiding his face. He used a little bit of strength and flipped them both.

Raena let out a loud gasp, her hands flying her to her chest as he hovered over the girl. Her legs were trapped between his, his hands pressing on the pillow beside her head. Their faces were inches away from each other.

"J-Jaebum-ah..." She managed to croak out.

"Oppa." He mumbled subconsciously. "I'm a year older than you, aren't I?"

"But... I don't t-think we are a-at that level of r-relationship-"

"Shh," he hushed her and dipped in.

Jaebum pressed his lips on Raena's, angling his head a little.

"Yah~"

Her voice was muffled against his. Her hands pressing against his chest, trying to push away on instinct.

Until a moment later, she felt herself softening.

 

Jaebum closed his eyes, his lips gently massaging hers, begging for her to part. He bit onto her bottom lip, making her gasp. He then took his chance to slip his tongue into . His right hand cupped her face.

"You're g-gonna get me sick~" Raena whispered.

"I'll take care of you." He mumbled against her lips and squeezed her waist.

Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to her. He left her lips and slowly smooched down towards her neck.

He reached a certain spot on her skin and she took in a sharp breath. He smirked, realising that he had found the place. 

 

Ding dong

The doorbell started going off the hook and Raena patted Jaebum's back, "Someone's at the door."

"Leave it. Ignore." JB panted, his hands roaming on her waist.

Suddenly, she realised what was about to happen and accidentally kicked him off the bed. When he was groaning in pain, she took the chance to run out of the room while adjusting her shirt.

Running towards the door, she stopped and double checked herself before pulling the door open. Standing at the gate, was Jimin. She went towards the side gate, with a small jog in her steps.

"Hey." She greeted.

He bowed when he stepped into the front yard, "Hi Raena. I'm sorry for coming in so late at night, I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

She coughed, shaking her head. The memories of what happened earlier came flooding through her mind.

"Nah, you didn't come. Come in." She guided him into the house.

 

---

 

"Are you looking for Jaebum?" Raena asked as she handed Jimin a glass of water.

The male nodded and sipped the water, "He told me to bring him some files. Where is he?"

Raena pointed towards the door to the bedroom and shook her head.

"He was caught in the rain earlier. I was afraid that he would get a cold, so I told him to rest early."

The male nodded in understanding, he then pushed the files towards Raena. He was about to speak when the both of them heard Jaebum's voice from the top of the stairs.

"Jimin-ah, are you here with the files I needed?"

Jimin got up and nodded. Raena and JB's gazes connected. Her eyes rounded and she immediately looked away from JB, her tongue unknowingly swiping her bottom lip.

"Hyung-nim, all the documents are here."

JB flipped through the papers and patted the male's shoulder, "Thanks."

 

Raena got up and went to JB, feeling his forehead. She frowned and turned to Jimin, while Jaebum watched her.

"Jimin," she called.

He looked up.

"Jaebum is not going into the office tomorrow. He's sick. Cancel or postpone his meetings and all that."

Jimin and Jaebum shared a look before the latter held onto Raena's elbow, "What are you doing, wife?"

"You're sick." She stated. "You are running a slight temperature."

"But I'm fine~" He whined, making his friend choke on his water.

He had never seen his serious hyung do anything else. He had been serious the whole time he knew the man, except from the occasional jokes here and there.

But whining?

Never.

"Too late, I'm your wife. I need to take care of your health." Raena folded her arms. "Thanks Jimin."

The friend got up, bowed towards the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter