Chapter 9 Part One

Start Again

Ann’s POV

 

I'm soundly sleeping in my bed.  For some reason, I'm extremely comfortable and feel well rested.  All of a sudden, events from the night before start coming back to my mind and I realize that I'm resting my head on Jimin's chest. Not my pillow.  

I then think of what I should do but then I start hearing this talking or should I say whispering.

"What do you think happened?"

"You think something happened?"

"I mean, look at them?"

"We need a picture."

 

That last statement is when I decided it was time to get up.  I sit up from my bed and rub the sleep out of my eyes.  I open to them only to find Jungkook and Scynthia standing in the doorway and staring at us.

"May I help you?" I ask.

"What happened last night? Do I need to beat him? What did he do?" Scynthia asks.

I shake my head.  It is way too early for this.  "Nothing happened. He just slept with me."  Once that sentence left my mouth, my eyes widened.

"HE WHAT?!" Jungkook and Scynthia said at the same time.

I felt a shuffle beside me, guessing Jimin is now awake, though I didn't turn to look.

"What I meant to say was that I had some nightmares last night and he just stayed with me. You were asleep, so I didn't want to bother you," i say.

Relief fell amongst their faces.

"Good. I thought something really happened noona," Jungkook says.

I shake my head.  "Oh, how did you and Hoseok sleep? I saw that cuddling position when I was getting water last night. That must have been really comfortable, huh Scynthia?" I ask her.

Her eyes widen before they glare at me.  "I'm going to help the others with breakfast. You start getting ready," she says before leaving.

I chuckle at her reaction.  Actually, I saw nothing at all.  I guess they were cuddling.  How sweet.

"Guess I'll go help, too. See you two at breakfast," Jungkook says before leaving.

I shake my head at those two, thinking something actually happened last night.  Goodness.

I felt two eyes burn a whole in the back of my head.  Without even looking, I take my hand and cover Jimin's eyes. 

"It's rude to stare, you know," I say.

I feel him smiling.  I remove my hand and turn to look at him.  

"How'd you sleep?" He asks as he sits up and faces me.

"Very well, thanks to you," I say.

He nods.  It then goes silent for a few minutes before anyone speaks.

"Ann, we need to talk about what you said to me last night," he says.  I sigh.  I knew this was coming but I didn't think it would be this soon.  I don't even know why I told him.  It just kinda slipped out.

"I don't want to. I told you what happened and now I just want to forget about it," I say.

"Ann, what he did was unacceptable and is completely wrong. Just because he's an idol does not mean he get to do that. What he did was wrong and no one should get away with that. Let me at least tell Hyejin unnie," he says.

That’s not needed. He said he was going to leave in a few days, so we should just forget it. And please don’t tell anyone. It’s not that big of a deal and I don’t want you to get in any trouble for getting involved. So please don’t tell anyone,” I say to him.

But Ann, what he d-

Please Jimin. Just forget I even told you.”

He ran his hand through his bed hair before sighing.

Fine. But for now on, you’re not leaving my sight,” he says while looking straight at me.

I smile and nod.  “Thank you!” I say before hugging him quickly.

Yeah yeah. Just don’t hang around him anymore,” he says.

That I can definitely do,” I say before hearing a knock at my door.

Breakfast!,” I hear Lauren say.

Alright!” I yell back before gathering my things to take a shower first.

Well, I’m going to take a shower first. Save me some food,” I say before leaving for the bathroom.

 

Jimin’s POV

 

I sigh as she left.  That girl is too much.  I can’t believe she doesn’t want to tell anyone.  That guy needs to get punished for what he did.  There's no telling what he's done to others.  I'll just have to handle this myself, I guess.

 

I walk out of Ann’s room and head to the kitchen.  I see everyone in the kitchen eating.

"So how are you this morning?" Jin asks with a smirk on his face.

I sigh before answering, "Why ask when you already know?"  I get me a plate of food.

"That was nice of you to stay with her," Namjoon says.

"It was and I want to say thanks, too," Lauren says and I see Scynthia nodding in agreement.

I swallow my food before answering, "It was no problem. I was already up anyways."

They nod and continue talking amongs each other.  I begin to think of what i could do about Ann's situation.  I do have the day off.  Maybe I can go talk to this punk, while the girls are training today.  The guys will probably do their own thing, so I won't have to worry about one of them coming along.

As I'm going over my plan, I feel a tap on my shoulder.

You alright? Seems like something is on your mind,” Jeong asks.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Just thinking,” I say before I start eating again.

Ann then comes out and heads straight to the food.

"How'd you sleep?" Hyun asks Ann.

"Great," she says before eating.

"I bet," I hear Yoongi and Scynthia say at the same time.  I look at them with a raised eyebrow.  What's with them two?

Just then, Hyejin noona comes in the dorm.

Alright guys.  Scynthia, Hyun, Jeong, and Ann, go ahead and get in the van. You guys have a hard day ahead of ya’ll. Get ready to work hard and sweat,” she says.

We get to learn our solos today,” Jeong says before high fiving Ann.  She smiles and nods.

Alright, boys, as you know, you have the day off today. Make the most of it and get some rest and be careful” noona says.

Of course noona,” Namjoon says.

Alright, come on you four,” Hyejin says.

Wait! I’ll head out with you guys,” Lauren says as she gathers her things.

See you guys,” Scynthia says.

The rest say bye as well before walking out of the door.

Come on, Ann. Put the food away and let’s go!” Hyejin yells.

Coming!”  Ann finishes her food before placing her plate in the sink.  She then gets her bag and heads to the door.  Before she could reach it, I grab her wrist and pull her to face me.

“What’s up?” she asks.

Don’t forget what I said. And just be careful. Call me if you need something or if anything happens, okay? I’ll be there as quick as I can,” I tell her.

She nods and smiles.  “I won't forget what you told me. And thanks but you should just take care of yourself and rest,” she says.

Ann!!”

I’m coming unnie! Gotta go. I’ll see you later, hopefully. Bye oppa and thanks again,” she says before leaving.

I just stand there and watch her leave.  I can’t help but smile since she called me oppa again.

What are you smiling at over there?” Jin asks.

O-oh, uh, n-nothing,” I say as I turn towards the rest of the guys.

Okay then. So what are you guys gonna do today?” Jin asks.

Well, I am headed back to sleep. They won’t mind if I just crash here for now, right?” Yoongi says as he heads back to where everyone slept last night.

No! Me and V want to play video games, hyung!” Jungkook says as him and V run towards the living room.

I laugh at those three.

I’m thinking about going shopping. I need to start looking for Scynthia’s birthday present since I won’t have too much time later,” Hoseok says.

Oh, that sounds like a good idea. I wanted to get a few things. Mind if I join?” Jin asks.

No. You could probably help,” Hoseok says before smiling.

Well, you guys have fun. I think I’ll just stay here with these guys and just rest,” Namjoon says.

I start to walk to the bathroom to get ready for the day but someone begins talking to me.

What are you up to?” Hoseok asks.

“I’m just going out today,” I say.

And where’s that?

I shrug, “Just out. Nowhere special,” I say before continuing to the bathroom.

 

 

 

At BigHit

Author's POV

 

Great job guys! And Scynthia, you almost have it! Just continue to practice that part and it’ll be perfect!” the dance teacher says.

Yes sir!” Scynthia says cheerfully.

You don’t need to lie to her. It’ll just make her feel worse when she never gets it,” Aerum says before smirking.

Aerum, what did I tell you?” The dance teacher says.

Yeah, yeah,” Aerum says.

Alright guys, five minute break, except for Ann and Jeong. Let’s begin practicing your guys’ solo,” he says.

“Alright!” Joeng says.

Ann smiles, excited to work on their solo.

The two begin practicing with the dance teacher while the other three sit back against the wall and watch.

Those two are seriously very good,” Hyun says before taking a sip of his water.

You got that right,” Scynthia says.

Psshh. I can do so much better,” Aerum adds in.

Then why aren’t you up there?” Scynthia asks.

Probably because they wouldn’t want me to outshine them,” Aerum says.

Hyun bursts out in laughter.

Whatever you say, Aerum,” Scynthia says.

Aerum’s phone then begins to ring.

I have to take this peasants,” she says before leaving.

Who does she think she is?” Scynthia asks.

Hyun shrugs.  “I don’t know. I guess she’s just always been like this.

“Well she is going to have to change because I refuse to be in a group with a person like that,” Scynthia says before going back to watch them practice.

 

 

 

Hello?” Aerum says answering the phone.  “Yes. Yeah, they’re all off for the day. Yes, I know. How am I supposed to do that? I’m practicing all day. N-no, you don’t need to do that. I’ll figure something out. Yeah, okay. Bye.

Aerum ends the call before sighing and running her hand through her hair.  What have I gotten myself into, she thinks to herself.

 

 

 

 

Jimin’s POV

 

I take a breath before walking into the SM building.  I’ve personally never been here.  I look around before walking towards the front desk.

Excuse me, but do you know where I can find EXO?” I ask the receptionist who was staring at her computer screen.  (Bhahaha. Get it? Excuuusseee meeeee. Lol. No? Ok, bye).

tumblr_inline_nppgoi7GEQ1ruolbv_500.gif

May I ask who is ask-“ she suddenly stops as she finally looks up.  “You’re-omg-you’re. U-umm, yes. EXO is on the eighth floor, sir,” she says, or should I say nervously stutters out.

Thanks,” I say before heading to the elevator.

 

I end up on the eighth floor as I step out of the elevator.  I walk around the floor until I see the practice room EXO is practicing in.

I knock on the door before hearing a “come in.”

I open the door and walk in to some of the guys standing and the rest sitting.  Must be taking a break.

Oh, Jimin. What are you doing here?” Kai asks.

I look arounf the room and notice he isn't here.  Did he leave for China already? 

Oh! How is everyone? And congratulations on your comeback,” Suho asks.

“Oh, everyone is great. And thanks, that means a lot,” I say before offering a smile.

So what’s up?” Kai asks again now that he is standing before me.

I was wondering if I could talk to Lay about something,” I say.

Oh, sure. Well, he’s in another practice room doing his solo thing for now. It’s just down the hall,” he says.

Alright, thanks. I’ll see you all later,” I say before leaving and heading towards the other room.

 

I guess this is better.  This way, I'll be able to talk to him alone.

I continue to walk until I begin to hear music.  I stop at the door where I hear the music.  I knock on it, knowing he wouldn’t hear it but just to be polite.  I slowly open the door, only to find Lay dancing.  I watch him for a movement.  I hate to admit it, but he is a really amazing dancer.  I can see why Ann would look up to him.  Hopefully that has changed after what he's done.  All of a sudden, the music stops.

Can I help you?” he asks.

I open the door wider and walk into the room.

Jimin, right? You’re in BTS,” he says.

Yeah, I am.”

You guys are really great. Congrats on the comeback, by the way,” he says as he grabs a towel.

Thanks,” is all I say.  It makes me sick how he fools everyone with this mister nice guy act.

I want to talk to you about Ann,” I finally say.

He looks up to me with this weird surprised look before smiling again.  Yup, you’ve just been caught.

What about her?” he asks.

I think you know, so you can stop playing stupid,” I say to him as I begin to step closer.

A smirk then appears on his face.  “And what would that be?” he asks as he tilts his head.

I walk up to him until we are almost chest to chest.  I look up to him, not saying a word.

He chuckles for a moment.  “Ah, I assume she told you that I did some stuff to her, huh? She wouldn’t have happened to say that she enjoyed it did she? She even told me that she looked up to me and admired me. So if I were you, I wouldn’t believe a word she sa-“

I end up punching him square in the jaw.

He brings his hand to his face before looking at me again.  “You did not just do that,” he says.

You do not talk about her like that,” I say to him.

And what if I do? She’s nothing special, she’s just a stupid g-

I punch him again, this time in the nose.  “I said, you are not to talk about her like that!” I yell.

He touches his nose, only to find out that it’s bleeding.  “You are going to pay for that,” he says before coming towards me.

I see his arm wind back but I’m able to dodge his punch before it comes.  However, I don't see his other swing, as his other fist lands right on my cheek.

I can talk about anyone the way I want. Do you know who I am?!” he yells at me.

I go to throw another punch, even though I hear people yelling.  Before it could land on this pig’s face, someone pulls me back.

What the hell is going on here?” Kai asks.

Why don’t you ask your ert of a bandmate,” I say.

What are you talking about?” Suho says as he is holding the pig back.

This guy just came in here and started hitting me for no reason,” he says.

Jimin, what the heck? Is this why you wanted to see him?” Kai asks.

You’ve got to be ing kidding me,” I say as I get out of Kai’s grasp.

I then walk up to Lay, as Suho is still holding him back.

You are to stay away from Ann. Don’t go near her. Don’t contact her. I don’t even want to hear her name out your disgusting mouth. If I here that you even thought about her, you’ll have worse things to worry about than a bruised nose and jaw,” I say before turning around and storming out the room.

 

As I walk through the lobby, I hear the receptionist calling for me but I ignore her and put my cap and face mask back on and head out of this stupid place. 

 

 

BigHit

 

Scynthia’s POV

 

We just got done practicing our vocals.  Goodness.  Unnie wasn’t wrong when she said practice was going to be rough today.  I definitely got my kicked today.

“Alright guys,” unnie says as she comes in, “I heard you all did good today and I’m very proud of you all.”

You mean I worked hard today. They did nothing,” Aeerum says.

I’m going to need to find some duct tape so I can tape her fat mouth shut.

Seriously Aerum, you all know we all worked hard, so if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all,” Jeomg says.

Oh wow.  You go Jeong!  Show her who’s boss!

He’s right Aerum. You’re part of a team now. If you don’t like it, I can talk to the CEO for you,” unnie says.

Anyways, you all can head home. The van is ready,” unnie says.

“I have plans, so bye,” Aerum says before leaving with her things.

“Well then, anyone else have plans?” unnie asks.

Uh, me and hyung are going on dates with our girlfriends. Sorry noona,” Hyun says.

“Yeah, see you guys later,” Jeong says before they both leave.

Hyejin turns to me and Ann with a raised eyebrow.

I’m going to stay here and practice the dance some before heading back to the dorm. Taemin is supposed to meet me here,” I say to her.

“Alright. You be careful getting back and let me know if you need a ride,” she says.

I nod my head.

I’m going back unnie! Maybe Jin made some food,” she says before walking out.

Hyejin shakes her head before smiling.  “See you later, Scynthia.”

I wave bye.  I sigh before turning around.  “I guess I could start while waiting for him,” I say outloud.

And who would you be waiting for?” I hear someone ask.

I turn around to see Taemin standing in the doorway.

You actually. You’re just on time, too,” I say to him.

He smiles and walks in the room.  “Well, I wouldn’t want to be late for this. I said I would help you and I’m here.”

I smile back.  “I really appreciate this. I know you’re busy and all, so this means a lot.

“Anytime. You are now a friend of mine and I'm never to busy to help someone I like. Let’s get started. How about you do the whole dance and we’ll go from there?” He asks.

“Sounds like a plan,” I say.

He nods and smiles before going to play the song. 

Here goes nothing.

 

 

HI GUYS!! I feel like it's been so long! Oh my goodness! I loved cmong back to these awesome comments!! They legit made my day! I really enjoy reading them and knowing how you guys feel about the storyline and characters. I'm really glad you all are enjoying the story so far! Thanks!!!

 

Shoutout to my subscribers!! kmc_jhj98, yuansaga, yunyunie!  Thanks for subscribing!

Alright. So here's that chapter. This chapter is going to be pretty long so their are going to be a few parts to it. This is part one. I hope it doesn't confuse you all. If it does, please let me know.

I have a week off, so I'm going to try my very best to update every day or so. Hopefull!! :D

Thanks guys! You guys are awesome! See you soon!  PEACE :)

21e05c931bb6f057d98bfc7f1b8e93fb.jpg(Because I watched his MV and listened to his album before I wrote this. BAEEEEEEE. Number 3 right here!)

a604fb308febe9b05609d1fa844943f8.jpg(Because Lay killed me, like literally. Those high notes. And he cried then I cried. I was a horrible sight lol. So many comebacks!)