Chapter 44

Start Again

royalty.jpg

 

Jenny’s POV

 

Ah. Thank you so much for coming so last minute. Jung-Shin had a family emergency so he isn’t able to co-host tonight,” the director tells me.

No problem. I’m just glad that I could help," I tell her.

Great. We have about an hour until show time, so why don’t you go and speak with Key. He’ll be able to tell you everything you need to know, though I’m sure you’re capable enough to figure it out on your own,” she says.

I giggle.  “Of course. I’ll see you later then,” I say before bowing and leaving.

 

Oh, tonight is going to be so much fun.

 

 

 

One hour later

Author’s POV

 

“Before I give my speech, the security wants to know who you all invited,” Hyejin says as Royalty is getting their makeup done.

Family and girlfriend,” Hyun and Jeong both say.

My mom and dad,” Rose says.

We invited Lauren and she brought Bobby who may or may not have brought the rest of iKon,” Scynthia says.

Oh, I invited Jongin oppa, too, though I’m not sure if he’ll come,” Ann says.

Hyejin nods before stepping out of the room to go tell the head security guard.

 

 

 

Alright guys, this is it,” Hyejin says as she enters the room again. 

I know you all are feeling a bunch of different emotions right now from happiness, anxiousness to being scared and excited. You’ve all made it so far and have been through so much. So you guys should feel so proud of yourselves. I indeed feel so proud of each and every one of you and I’m happy that I am able to be Royalty’s manager,” Hyejin says before turning around and sniffling.

Noona, are you crying?” Hyun asks before walking to Hyejin.  His makeup is now done.

No. It’s just my allergies,” she says.

Aw, unnie! We love you, too!” Ann says before joining Hyun and Hyejin.

We wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you!” Scynthia adds.

Yeah, we owe all of this to you, unnie,” Rose says.

“For being the best manager ever,” Jeong finishes.

Aw, guys. I couldn’t have asked for a better group to manage,” Hyejin says.  They then all join up for a group hug.

Okay, guys. Go out there and show them who Royalty is!” Hyejin says as she pulls away.

There was then a knock on the door before it opening.  “Royalty needs to get into their places now,” the stage manager says.

Show time, everyone,” Hyejin says as she leads Royalty out.

 

 

 

 

Royalty is now backstage in a huddle.

Okay guys. This is it. This is the moment we’ve all been waiting for. All of our hard work from late nights at the company, to not getting any sleep, and not being able to see our families for a long period of time. Our time has now come to show everyone what we’re made of. It’s time to show how talented Royalty is and why we’re here. I’m honored to be your guys’ leader. You all are more than just members. We are a family now. We’re all brothers and sisters. Now let’s go out their and show them who we are,” Jeong says.

“Wooo!” the other members cheer.

“Now who are we?” Jeong asks.

Royalty!

“WHO ARE WE?”

“ROYALTYYYYY!!”

“Alright. Let’s make that stage our home,” Jeong says with a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The lights are dim.  The crowd is cheering and jumping out of their seats.  It’s quite packed.  If one looks out into the crowd, they would see fans holding lights and even fan made signs. Fans were yelling all sorts of things, from I LOVE ROYALTY to cheering for their already favorite member.

The lights the shone again.  This time, two people were already on stage.

206a4316c3e52da4c0c286de631fe79c.jpg

Hello everyone!” Key says.

How is everybody out there?” Jenny asks excitedly and the crowd goes wild.

Who here is excited for the long waiting Royalty?” Key asks and again, the crowd goes crazy.

Well, tonight is finally the night. I hope you all are ready for an night filled with awesome performances. I’m Jenny. . .”

And I’m Key and we’ll be your hosts for the evening. Now, without further or due, here’s. . .

ROYALTY!” Key and Jenny both yell before leaving the stage.

 

The lights go dark again and the crowd goes quiet, anticipating what’s coming next.

All of a sudden, a voice comes out through the loud speakers.

 

You have now entered the kingdom, the kingdom where only the strongest of men and woman survive. You will now be faced with five of the higher-ups. You will now witness the crowning of three queens and two kings. Get ready to see the magic of what is, BigHit’s Royalty.

 

The lights come back on, showing five figures standing in center stage, all with their heads down and hands in front of them.  The music starts, making the crowd go wild again.

 

Royalty begins their performance, with Scynthia starting off her rap.  Their vocals are on key and their choreography is strong.  Soon enough, they reach the second half of the song, Jeong’s rapping part.  Also known as the dance part Ann has had difficulty mastering.  The part came and the dance was done perfectly, making the crowd cheer even louder.

Royalty finishes their performance.  They all come to the end of the stage and bow.

“1, 2, 3,” Jeong beings, “We are Royalty!” the rest finishes as they do their signature introduction before bowing.  They then all introduced themselves individually.

“Hi everyone, I’m Royalty’s leader, Jeong!”

“I’m Royalty’s Rose.”

“I’m the unofficial face of the group, Hyun,” he says before chuckling, letting everyone know that he’s kidding.

“I’m Royalty’s cool girl, Scynthia!”

“I’m Royalty’s maknae, Ann.”

“I can’t believe we have officially debuted,” Jeong says, getting cheers from the audience.

“We’re so excited that you all are here! It means so much to us,” Rose says.

“We hope you all are ready for an awesome show!” Hyun excitedly says, pumping up the crowd.

“Are you guys ready to get lit and pumped?!” Scynthia asks.

The crowd goes crazy before yelling back a “yes” or “let’s get lit!”

Ann giggles before speaking.  “Alright. We hope you enjoy tonight’s show. We have plenty in store for you all. Shall we get started?”

A huge yes uproars from the crowd.  Soon the lights get dim again, letting Royalty leave the stage.  The big screen begins showing footage of Royalty.

 

 

 

Backstage

 

“That was amazing!” Scynthia yells as Royalty takes their mics off, getting ready to change again.

“We did awesome guys,” Hyun says.

“And it’s only going to get better!” Rose cheerfully says.

 

Soon Ann and Jeong came from the dressing room, as they hurriedly had to change because their performance was next.

“You got his guys!” Hyun says.

“Thanks!” Ann says excitedly.

“Alright, let’s do this,” Jeong says as they head towards the stage once again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Wow. Wasn’t that an amazing performance? We have witnessed Royalty’s first live stage debut!” Key cheers.

An uproar can be heard from the crowd.

“Now let’s start the next stage. Here is the two dancers of Royalty! The leader and maknae of the group, Jeong and Ann!!”

 

The stage goes completely black.  Scary music begins playing.  Jeong then popped up, scanning his surroundings.  He then grabs Ann’s hand and helps her up.

“Where are we?” Ann asks, with Jeong responding with, “I don’t know.”

They walk around the stage some before sitting and their performance begins.

 

 

The crowd erupts in cheers at the ending of the performance.  Soon the lights come on all the way and Key walks on stage.

“Wow! That was really cool. You two are really talented,” Key says, making the crowd yell as yes, agreeing with them.

Thanks. It was really fun to do, especially with the whole concept,” Jeong says.

“And, Ann. I don’t think none of us expected that from the maknae. You are a whole different person on stage, aren’t you?” Key asks.

Ann giggles.  “I guess I am. I just let loose on stage and as soon as I get off, I’m back to the shy and awkward me,” she says, making the crowd laugh.

Key chuckles, “I see. Well very awesome performance once again guys. Let’s move on! Please welcome, Namjoon, V, and Rose, with the song Mirror!”

 

 

The three are now on a different stage than the last two performers.

The crowd begins applauding but soon stops as the soft music begins.

d62db58b661498a43e548cd3ce2622b2.jpg(Rose)

10494865_935920173089912_9199365271455517410_n.jpg

  Mir=RM; G.O=Rose; V=Seungho

 

 

 

Rose’s POV

 

Me and Tae went to the side of the stage, as it was Namjoon’s solo time. . .with the dancer.

I couldn’t look at them so I stared at the ground.  Soon enough, it was time for me to get back on stage.

As I’m singing the song, the lyrics begin hitting me.  I loved you more than anyone else. I’m in so much pain.

I couldn’t help but think of my past relationship.  I really did love him and he just decided to cheat on me.  Once I saw Namjoon with that girl, all those memories came rushing back.  It’s like I was experiencing deja-vu (or Deja-Boo? Hehehehe).  I just can’t take that for a second time.

Without me knowing, I felt something wet on my face.  I ignored it, thinking it was just sweat from the heat of the lights.

Soon enough, our performance was over.

Jenny walked to us.  “Wasn’t that a touching performance?!” she asked the crowd.

I try my hardest not to scoff at her fakeness.  I’ve heard everything she did to BTS, Scynthia, and Ann.  I can see right through her.  Tch. 

“That was very beautiful. This must have touched you, Rose. You were crying up there,” Jenny says.

I put up a small smile.  “I guess I was so into the words that my emotions just got over me.

Once I said that, awwws were heard from the crowd.

“Aw, isn’t that sweet. Did something like this happen to you?” Jenny asks.  And there it is.

I shake my head and smile.  “Like I said, I was just into the song.”  .  I wish I would tell you something private on my life.  Nosey .  Tch.

I see twitch.  Yeah, I didn’t fall for your trap.

“That’s very nice. It’s very nice to see you put everything in your performance. You two did fantastic, as well,” Jenny says to Namjoon and Taehyung.

“Alright. Let’s continue this show, shall we? Here’s Jungkook, Ann, and Hyun!” 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Hyun was sitting next to the pianist, Ann was standing in the middle, while Jungkook was sitting on the other side of her.

They soon began their performance.

 Jooyoung=Hyun; Hyolyn=Ann; Bumkey=Jungkook

 

 

 

Their performance finished with smiles on the three faces.  Jenny soon came up to join them.

That was a pretty jazzy performance. Ann, I had no idea you could actually sing. That’s amazing!” Jenny says.

Ann smiles before saying a thank you, even though she knew it was a backhanded insult. 

The three soon leave the stage.

 

 

 

Backstage

 

“Oh, unnie! You did an awesome job,” Ann tells Rose as she reaches backstage.  She wasn’t able to tell her before.

Thanks,” Rose says with a smile.

“Yeah, you did amazing up there,” Namjoon says.

Rose just nods and smiles before saying a quiet thank you and heading to the dressing room.

“Have you not fixed it yet?” Hyun asks Namjoon with a glare.

“I’m working on it. Trust me,” Namjoon replies.

You better. Don’t you think I didn’t see her cry up there, either. You better set things right,” Hyun says before walking off into the dressing room.

Soon Hoseok and Scynthia come out, ready for their performance.

You alright?” Hoseok asks Namjoon.

“Yeah. I’m fine,” he says before walking off with a low head.

“I’m guessing things between him and Rose aren’t fixed, yet,” Scynthia says.

Hopefully they will. Well, we have a performance to do. Let’s go babe.”  But before he goes, he faces Scynthia and kisses her.

“Good luck,” Hoseok says.

“You, too,” she says back and they soon walk out on stage.

 

 

 

 

 

 

On Stage

 

Ladies and gentleman. Are you guys ready to get hyped up?” Key asks the crowd and of course the everyone responds.

Well then get ready to get out of your seats. Here is BTS’s Hoseok and Royalty’s Scynthia with Don’t Make Money!” Key yells!

9a70b36ed6ad9ccce1de32768a719e0f.jpg

Scynthia appears on the stage and starts rapping right away! 

 

Halfway through the song and Hoseok appears and begins rapping.

11348128_1624220391169630_19383644_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTA0NTE2MTEzODY2NTE3Mjg0NQ%3D%3D.2

The crowd was standing and moving to the turnt up beat.

The song soon ends but not without Hoseok stealing a kiss from Scynthia by pecking her cheek, making the crowd awwww at the act.

 

“Well, well. I think things are starting to spice up on the stage, don’t you all think?” Key asks the crowd.

“That was an amazing performance. Your rap skills are definitely on par. You two make a lovely duo, both on and off stage.

Scynthia smiles widely.  “Thanks!”

"Us fashionnistas have been noticing you always wearing a bandana. Is this your thing?" Key asks.

"It totally is! I usually always wear one in my hair because I'm always lazy to do it. But eventually, it's just become an everday thing or style," Scynthia says.

"Very nice. We can be bandana bussies," Key says before chuckling. 

img_1?1373808760

“You guys want to help me and introduce the next performance?” Key asks.

“Of course!” Hoseok says.

“Please welcome my awesome oppas! Yoongi, Jeong, and Jin!” Scynthia exclaims.

With the song, As Long As You’re Not Crazy!” Hoseok yells.

 

 

 

 

 

8e2c0b0aee3af1372f77dd23466072a2.jpg

The smooth beat begins with Yoongi’s cool rap. 

 

Dongwoo=Suga; Hoya=Jeong; Sanchez=Jin

(Let's show Jin some love!! He was like woooooow in the Save Me mv)7dd7e7b06253ad60f18f5b04e70c6285.jpg

Soon, they begin doing the choreography, with Jin singing.

 

 

The crowd starts yelling, shouting things like oppa, so hot, and omg did you see that?

 

“Wow. That was a smooth, cool looking performance,” Jenny says.  “I think the girls in the audience agree.”  Once she said that, the crowd went wild.

Thanks. It was really fun especially being up on stage with these hyungs,” Jeong says.

“He’s a talented guy,” Yoongi says, “and I’m glad we were able to work together.”

“Indeed. He has a good future ahead of him,” Jin says.

“Aw, that’s sweet seeing you guys encourage each other,” Jenny begins.  “Now, I’ve been expecting this next performance. Apparently it’s supposed to be different for both the performers. Here’s Jimin and Ann!

 

 

Snow starts falling and a single spotlight on Ann, who’s standing on a round pedestal.  She soon begins singing and dancing.

161b083761cc66921e8e51aaf3789747.jpg(Ann)

Hyunseung=Ann; Gikwang=Jimin

 

Soon after, Ann’s spotlight goes dark and another single spotlight forms on Jimin, who like Ann, is also standing on a pedestals.  He sings and dances as well.

bias-black-and-white-bts-guy-Favim.com-4334188.jpeg

They end the song standing back to back.  But soon after, another one starts.

The crowd goes crazy, not expecting that type of performance.  The ending made them go even crazier.

“Well, we sure weren’t expecting that,” Jenny says as she walks to them.  “You guys sure have some chemistry going on there. Anything you want to tell us?”

Ann smiles while Jimin laughs and shakes his head.  “We’ve just known each other for a while, BTS and Royalty. So doing this type of dance with Ann wasn’t that uncomfortable.”

Ann nods.  “He’s an amazing dancer so it made it even easier.

Alright, if you two insist,” Jenny says.

 

 

 

 

 

Not long after that, Jeong, Hyun, and Rose appear on stage, performing their beautiful song.

tehsid-l-610x610-black-black+shorts-black+pants-shorts-short+shorts-cute+outfit-summer+outfits-summer+shorts-style-fashion-shoulder+sweater-shoulder-shoulder-red-red+sweater--t+shirt-shirt-fall+swe.jpg

(So, I've known this song for about 2 years but I never found out who the people were. I only know that the guy singing is Sunyul who's from Uniblend.  So. . . Sunyul=Hyun; Girl=Rose; Rapper=Jeong)

 

 

Soon after, Scynthia pops up and the group soon begins the next song.

cl-the-baddest-female-flannel-and-victory-rolls.png(Scynthia)

Mad Clown/I.M=Scynthia; Giri Boy/Jooheon=Jeong; Jooyoung=Hyun; Kihyun=Rose

 

The four were able to get the crowd out of their seats again, pumping them back up.

 

“Those were two amazing performances! I am truly impressed with all of your talents. Royalty has now been known,” Key says.

“Thanks, that means a lot coming from you,” Hyun says.

Didn’t you guys think it’s been an awesome show so far?” Key asks the crowd.

The crowd goes wild!  Cheers, chants, and yells can be heard throughout the entire stage.

“Well, that’s only half of it. These amazing people will be back after intermission. Anticipate much more!”

 

 

Goodness.  Part 1 everyone!!!  What do you think of Jenny's comeback? Sorry about some of the songs not havung live versions.  Hope you all enjoyed it!

Shoutout to Mooper for subscribing!!! :D