Chapter 19

Start Again

Ann’s POV

 

I slowly walk to the cafeteria since Mr. Bang’s secretary told me that’s where everyone else went.  I can’t believe after today I’m not even allowed in this building anymore for five days.  FIVE FREAKING DAYS!  Who does this?!  I sigh.  I guess I should be thankful that I have such a caring CEO.  I mean, he could make me work through the pain and not even spare one ounce of worry.  But I think making me go to a psychologist is pushing it.  Going to those people is just a waste of time and money.

I spot the guys at a table and walk up to them.  I put on a happier face before they see me.

What did he want to talk to you about?” Scynthia asks.

Oh you know, just stuff and how I’m not allowed here for five days and that he’s making me see a psychologist. Nothing too big,” I say sarcastically.

He’s what?” Hyun asks.

Because of my so called injured stomach, he’s making me rest for five days. Because he thinks I’m so stubborn, he’s not allowing me to even step foot in here,” I say.

Well, you are one stubborn lady from how long I’ve been known you,” Jeong says before smiling.

I just shake my head and roll my eyes.

What about the psychologist?” Hyun asks.

I sigh before putting my elbow on the table and leaning my head on my hand.  “He said the doctor recommended it so he’s making me go during my resting period.”

Before Hyun could ask any more questions, screams could be heard from behind me.

NOONA!”

ANN ARE YOU HURT ANYWHERE?

“WHERE IS THAT BASTARD SO I CAN KILL HIM?”

My eyes widen at the yelling and the mentioning of my name.  I look around to see people looking towards our way.

Guys, that’s enough!” unnie sternly says.  I breathe a sigh of relief.  They probably would have continued on if it wasn't for her.

They all came running and stood around me.  I look up at them and smile.

How were your guys’ break?” I ask, hoping to change the topic.  But you know, that didn't work.  

What do you mean how was our break? We leave and you nearly get-“ Namjoon looks around before quietly saying, “-.”

I’m fine,” is all I say.

Are you hurt anywhere?” Yoongi asks as he scans me for any injuries.

I’m fine.

Then why are you being forced to take five days off?” Hyun says.

I turn my head and glare at him.

“Where are you hurt?” Jungkook asks.

“I’m fine, really,” I say, just wanting to drop the topic.

“But your stomach,” Jeong states as he points to my stomach.

What happened to your stomach?” V asks.

“I said I’m fine,” I try to nicely say, “but if you guys want to keep talking about this, go ahead. I’m going to the bathroom.”  I stand up and walk away.

 

 

 

I walk down the halls since I actually don’t have to use the bathroom.  I just needed to leave there.  I mean, how am I supposed to forget this whole thing if they keep talking about it.  I wish they’d just drop it, too.  I just pray that no one else finds out about this.  This could not only ruin my reputation, but it could also ruin the group’s and even the company’s image, as well.

As I’m lost in my own thoughts, I walked into something, or should I say someone?

Oh, I’m so sorry!” I say as I see papers scattered around the ground.

It’s alright,” she says.

No, I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going,” I say as I bend down to help her pick up her papers.

She shakes her head before offering a smile.  “I was distracted myself, so I’d say we’re about even.”

I pick up the rest of the papers and stand up before handing them to her.  I couldn’t help but see that it was some sort of contract.

Are you a trainee here?” I ask.

Thanks and yeah I am. I actually have a meeting with the CEO in a half hour and I’m super nervous. I’m hoping he doesn’t want to drop my contract,” she says.

I smile.  “I’m sure he won’t. If anything, Mr. Bang knows good people when he sees it. I’m sure he has good news to tell you,” I say to her.  Well, minus Aerum but no one's perfect, right?

She sighs, “I sure hope so.”  Her face then becomes a look of realization.  I begin to get nervous.  Does she know about what happened?  Oh god, this isn’t good.  What am I going to do?

You’re Ann! You are really amazing at dancing. I sure wish I had your kinda moves,” she says before giggling.

I internally breathe a sigh of relief. 

Thanks. That means a lot. But I bet you’re a good dancer if you’re a trainee here.

She shrugs.  “I’m decent enough. I’m here for my awesome singing abilitites but ya know, I'm not braging or anything.

I laugh at that.  She seems cool.  I wonder why I haven’t seen her around before.

Oh! How rude of me! I haven’t introduced myself. I’m Meigui,” she introduces and holds her hand out before smiling.  Huh, she must be Chinese.

Nice to meet you,” I nicely say as I shake her hand.

Well, I gotta go. Hopefully I’ll see you around. I’d love to hang out,” she cheerfully says as she starts to walk away.

I nod and smile.  “Likewise. Good luck on your meeting!” I say as I bring my fist in the air and yell “fighting!”

She mouths a thank you before turning the corner, completely disappearing.

I start to walk again, only realizing something.

Uhg, now I do have to go to the bathroom.

 

 

Jimin’s POV

 

So, what really did happen?” Jin asks as him and the rest of us join their table.

She just told us that Mr. Bang forced her to take five days off for her stomach to recover,” Scynthia says.

So noona really did get injured?” Jungkook sadly asks.

Unfortunately. That sick bastard punched her in the stomach and then some,” I angrily say.  Jeong puts a hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

Is she hurt bad?” V asks.

No. Her stomach is just gonna be sore for a few days. I mean, didn’t you see her walking like a turtle when she left? I’m surprised she wasn’t clutching her stomach,” Jin says before clucking his tongue.

She’s probably trying to hide it from everyone,” Scynthia adds in.  I sigh at this.  Why can't Ann understand that she has people who care for her by her side?

Anyways, what else did Mr. Bang say?” Yoongi asks.

“Well, because of the rest she needs, she’s not even allowed at the company for five days. Mr. Bang is also making her see a psychologist during those days,” Jeong says.

Wow, that’s pretty intense,” Hoseok says.

“I don’t know,” Scynthia begins, “I think it’ll do her some good. What she’s currently doing now isn’t healthy and she needs to let all of those built up emotions out. And since she’s not talking to any of us, maybe a psychologist is her best bet.”

I sigh again.  I can’t believe it’s going this far.  If Ann would only talk, it could be so much better on her.  She wouldn’t have to deal with everything alone.  Maybe I can get her to vent during her five days off.  I mean, after today, BTS has a few days off before we go back to performing on shows back to back.  Yup.  That’s it.  My goal is to get her to open up and let everything out.

Most importantly,” Manager noona speaks up, “is that her name does not get out into public. So this does not leave this group, understood?” she seriously says.

We all nod our heads.  We definitely wouldn’t want that to happen.

 

 

Aerum’s POV

 

Thanks for meeting me on such short notice,” I say.

Well, you seemed pretty frantic over the phone. Besides, we never actually met face to face, so I thought it’d be a good idea.

Agreed,” I say.

So what’s so urgent?

I think you’ll definitely like what I’m about to say. . .”

 

 

 

 

Well, I think that's a pretty good way to end this chapter, don't you?  Hehehe.  Just a quick update for you all.  Hopefully you liked it! :D I'm going to try my best to update tomorrow!!  Until then, PEACE