Chapter 35

Start Again

I just want to say thank you all for the comments and messages!!  I hope I don't disappoint with this chapter!  Enjoy!

welcomeToVegas.jpg

Author's POV

“Great! So, the first thing we are going to film are the group parts. This will consist you all of performing the choreography and lip syncing to the song. There will be two different locations this will take place. We’re filming this first because Shaun is here,” the director says.

Alright. Sounds simple enough,” Jeong says.

“Great. We’ll begin filming in the first location which will be in front of the green screen. You guys can go get dressed and stuff for it.”

Everyone nods.

Oh, and by the way,” the director starts, “I really look forward to working with you all. I’ve heard great things from your CEO,” he says before smiling.

Thank you. That means a lot,” Rose says.

“No problem. Shall we get started?” the director asks.

He didn’t need to ask twice as the gang began going to their dressing rooms.

 

 

“Okay everyone. Lauren designed a pair of outfits for each song. So, right now, you guys will be changing into those,” Hyejin says.

Oh! This is so exciting!!” Ann says cheerfully!

Alright, the stylists are waiting for you all,” Hyejin says.

 

“Oh! I see my name!” Scynthia says as she runs to get her outfit.

“Lauren is so talented. Like I can’t even describe how amazing these look!” Rose exclaims!

"She knows our style so well!" Ann says.

"Seriously. I think she actually makes me looke even better," Hyun says as he checks himself out in the mirror.

"I have no comment for that," Jeong says as he shakes his head.

"Hurry up everyone! Makeup has to be done, too!" Hyejin says.

 

 

About an hour later, everyone was finished to start filming.

yoon-park_1391220296_af_org.jpg (Jeong)

4aba078b9b58075a961a4224a669216c.jpg (Hyun)

bcljdm-l-610x610-dress-cross-clothes-black-white-cute+dress-prom+dress-vintage-cool-stud-modern-gold-shirt-shoes-jewels-jacket-belt-tank-bustier-white+crop--crop+tops-outfit-highheels-purse-glitter.jpg (Rose)

jacket california cali la l.a. l.a. style gangsta bandana clothes cute swag black grey white nike skateboard skater adidas women girl custom dope bandana print tumblr outfit tumblr grunge blouse t-shirt california girl beauty wavy hair black and white bad girls club baddies bandanna on fleek top outfit polyvore girly accessories shirt (Scynthia)

 

zendaya see through blouse dvmn black shirt shoes urban t-shirt swag black mesh top white top mesh bralette dope wishlist shirt black and white mesh top t-shirt dress quote on it t-shirt see through top fashion trendy hipster nikes nike sneakers nike underwear sheer leggings black mesh top shearshirt (Ann)

 

 

Hyejin, “You guys look amazing!”

“I don’t know. You don’t think they’re too revealing?” Ann asks.

Oh my goodness. Embrace it girl! We all look fabulous! And plus, you can't even see your scar!” Scynthia says.

Seriously, I mean, Lauren’s outfit makes me look even ier,” Hyun says.

“Gag me,” Rose replies back.

“I rather not but I know who woul-

“SHUT UP HYUN!” Rose yells.

 

Could you guys step in front of the green screen please?” The director asks.

The members all nod and go where their supposed to be.

Jeong then notices someone.  “Oh, hi Shaun,” he says in English.

Shaun smiles.  “Hey everyone. Are you excited for filming?”

“Of course! I’m ready for this! Lights, camera, and action baby!!” Scynthia excitedly says.

“That’s the spirit. I’m just going to be here for your two dance scenes. I’m going to be here to help with the dance and such,” Shaun says.

“Alright. Sounds good,” Ann says.

“Okay everyone! Places!” The director says.

“Good luck guys! Fighting!” Shaun says excitedly, “I think I did that right?”

“Perfect!” Rose says while giving him two thumbs up.

 

Everyone got into their position, making their form look like a pentagon.  Ann in front, Scynthia and Hyun in the front, insides, while Jeong and Rose are in the back outsides.

Alright, get ready for music!” The director yells.  That was their cue for everyone to kneel down, except for Rose who would be starting off the song.

“Play music! And ACTION!

 

The music begins, the soft medley of the piano playing.  Rose’s part then starts and she starts lip syncing the words. 

 

WAIT!

 

Everyone looks up to who yelled.  Hyejin was standing behind the director while holding something in her hands.

“CUT!” the director yells before looking over his shoulder to Hyejin.  “What is it?

Ann! Are you wearing your brace?” Hyejin asks.

Uhh, I don’t need it unnie!” Ann quickly says.

Hyejin quickly walks up to Ann.  “Put this on and I want no back talk about it. You know you’re supposed to be wearing this every time you dance.

But unnie,” Ann whines.

Hyejin puts a hand up to stop her.  “I don’t want to hear it. The longer we stand here, the longer it’s going to take everyone to shoot this. Now do you want to be the blame for that?"

Ann looks down at the ground.  “No unnie,” she says before taking the brace from Hyejin.  She sat on the ground to take her shoe and slide the brace one. 

Everyone was just staring at her.  Scynthia and Hyun were trying their hardest not burst out laughing right there and then.  But they soon stopped when Hyejin sent them a glare.

Ann then stood up once her brace was on.  “Sorry unnie,” she said quietly.

It’s alright,” she says before looking at everyone else.  “Sorry for the interruption."

The director chuckles.  “Okay. Places everyone! Restart the music!”

Take 2

“ACTION!” 

The music begins playing once again.  Rose’s part starts and she begins mouthing the lyrics with much emotion, as she feels the song.  She finishes the last lines of her lyrics

neon jigeum nareul dugo tteonagajiman
haengbokhagil baralge

 

The soft piano ends while the electronic beat drops.  Everyone starts getting up and then the dance begins.

Ann begins mouthing her part while doing the choreography.

 

 

“AND CUT!” the director says.  “Wow. I am really impressed! You all did that in one take and it looked pretty perfect! Okay. First group scene is done. Go and get ready for the second group shooting.”

 

 

About half an hour later and the group comes back in a different outfit.  This time, their colors were red and black.

Instead of being in front of the green screen, they went outside for this scene. 

They were behind the building, and the scene was decorated like a mini Las Vegas strip type thing.  There was a huge sign that said, “Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas.”

Okay. Just do what you guys did back there and this should be a piece of cake,” the director happily says.

The all nod and get into formation. 

QUE THE MUSIC. . .AND ACTION!!”

The music begins . . . Rose successfully does her part. 

Everyone then gets up, one by one, and Ann’s singing part begins. 

Everything is going well.  Scynthia just finished mastering her part, signaling for Rose to get ready for her next part.

Eventually everything fell apart
Why are you leaving me lik-

“CUT!”

Are you okay unnie?” Ann asks.

“Yeah, I just tripped over my foot. I’m all good, though. Sorry,” Rose says apologetically.

No. As long as you’re okay,” Jeong says while helping her up.

BACK INTO PLACES. . .MUSIC. . .FROM THE TOP. . .ACTION!”

The music began once again.  Everything was going perfect until the chorus came.

“CUT!”

“You turned the wrong way, Hyun. It’s supposed to be like this,” Shaun said before he demonstrated the correct dance moves.

Hyun nods and they all get back into place.

“ACTION!”

 

It went like this for about an hour.  They had to continue to redo it, whether it was from them bumping into each other and Scynthia mouthing the wrong words, to Jeong forgetting his rap and Ann even drawing a complete blank of the whole dance for one take.

 

But finally. . .

 

 

FINALLY!

They got it down.

Great work everyone. Please begin to get ready for your acting scenes. Hyun, you’re up first,” the director says.

Everyone tiredly walks back to their dressing room.

 

 

Once in, everyone collapsed on the one couch that was in their dressing room.

“Oh my god. I cannot anymore. We did that nonstop, like I’m done,” Scynthia says.

That’s the thing. We’re not done. We still have whatever acting parts to do,” Rose says before sighing.

“I want to go home and go to bed. Just skip the food. I’m sleepy,” Ann says before yawning.

You and me both, Ann,” Hyun says in agreement.

You heard what the director said. You’re up first,” Jeong says.

Hyejin then enters the dressing room.

You guys did amazing! I’m so proud of you all!” Hyejin proudly says.

We’re not even done, noona,” Hyun sadly says.

I know you guys are tired but fight through it! At least you all are done with dancing and now it’s just acting,” Hyejin reminds them.

Just then, the fashion stylists came in.  “Okay, Hyun, your outfit is ready and then we have to do makeup,” she says.

“Must I?” Hyun says and the stylist just nods.

“Uhhhhgggggg,” Hyun groans as he stands up and goes behind one of the changing curtains to change his outfits.

At least we get a break until it’s our turn,” Scynthia says.

Or you guys could watch each other. It is your guys’ first music video,” Hyejin says.

But unnie,” Ann whines.

Jeong sighs before standing up.  “Noona is right. This is our first music video and we should be cheering each other on during our individual parts.

“I guess you’re right. I know I’m going to be nervous for mine. I’ve never acted before,” Rose chimes in.

I never thought about it that way,” Scynthia says before standing up, Rose joining her.

Fine,” Ann says under her breath while standing up, too.

 

Hyun then comes back out the changing curtain and takes a seat in the makeup chair.  After about five minutes, he is done and ready to shoot.

MINTSTDUIO00000090.jpg

Looking good, Mr. Hyun,” Ann says before giggling.

Mhmm! The girls are gonna go crazy!” Scynthia adds.

Oh stop,” Hyun says while fixing his sweater.

Just go out before your head gets any bigger,” Jeong says before chuckling.

I don’t think that’s possible. Do you see his head? I’m surprised it fit through that shirt,” Rose says before laughing.

I bet I know whose you wanna see,” Hyun says while wriggling his eyebrows.

Eeeww! That was dirty but good,” Scynthia says and her and Hyun fist bump.

“Aww! Unnie is over here blushing. Someone’s having dir-“ Ann says before Rose cuts her off.

YOU ALL!

“Oh, I’m sure you want to f” Scynthia says.

FIGHT ME! ALL OF YOU FIGHT ME!” Rose yells.

Everyone bursts into laughter. 

“Okay guys, that’s enough. Hyun needs to start filming,” Hyejin says before walking out.

Let’s go!” Jeong says while pushing them all out the door.

 

 

Hyun’s POV

 

So, you’re going to kind of dress ‘your girl’ up and then leave,” the director says to me.  He’s explaining my part.  So far, it sounds really simple.

You putting the shoes on her signifies it’s the last time you’re having relations with her, of any kind. You’re walking away and never turning back. So as you do this, I’m going to have to see some emotion in your, face okay?” the director tells ms.

I nod.  “Sounds simple enough,” I say.

Okay. So our actress is already lying on the bed. Just stare at her for a while before putting the shoes and blanket over here.”

Got it,” I say before walking over to the set and standing next to the bed with the actress on it. 

I smile at her before saying, “Let’s do well together.”  She nods and smiles back before getting back into her position.

This will probably be the easiest acting I’ve ever done and I sure have no problem with it, either.

PLACES EVERYONE!” The director yells.

I put my hands in my pockets before turning back and facing the bed the actress is lying on.

“ACTION!!”

I stare at the woman lying on the somberly.  After about 30 seconds,  I walk to the end of the bed and gently put her shoes on her feet, making sure not to wake her.  Well, you know.  If she were really asleep.  I then take the white blanket and pull it up to her waist, making sure her legs are covered.  I then take one last look at her before turning my back and walking away, towards the camera.

“CUT!”

The director then looks at me and smiles.  “That was perfect! Now we just need to film a few scenes of you just singing and such.”  I nod.

I mean, what can I say?  You’re dealing with the all famous Hyun here.  Alright, alright.  Back to filming. 

 

Author’s POV

 

“CUT! Great job, Hyun. You’re done filming,” the director says before giving Hyun a thumbs up.

YESS! COME TO ME FOOD!” Hyun shouts excitedly.

Good job, oppa!” Ann says as she claps for him.

Yeah, even if I hate to say it, you did a nice job there, Hyun,” Rose nicely says.

Hyun smiles back at her.  “Thanks. Now if you excuse me, I’m going to go change and come back and get some of that food over there,” he says before heading to the dressing room.

“Rose and Jeong! You guys are up!”

Those two nod and leave to get ready.

 

 

 

They came back, ready to film.

 

Bg5T0HGCUAAzu0L.jpg (Jeong)

 

tumblr_mgq6779D9p1qf1ango1_1280.jpg (Rose, minus color in the hair)

“Unnie and oppa look really good!” Ann says excitedly!

Aw, ya’ll really do, though!” Scynthia exclaims.

Hyun gives a thumbs up between his eating.

 

"Over here you two," the director calls out.

Rose and Jeong wal over to him.

"So, Rose, your concept is simple. You're just going to watch the guy you love walk away and Jeong here is going to play the piano. Jeong after this, we'll film sort of The Last Supper scene? You're surrounded by women but they only want you for money," the director says.

"Wow. That's deep," Rose says.

 

Soon, the two began filming their scenes.  Theirs took a little longer since they had more extras and acting in theirs.  

About an hour later, and they were done.

 

Scynthia and Ann, you’re up!” the director calls for them.

Alright girls. That’s your que to go and get ready,” Hyejin says.

The two girls nod and head to go change and get their makeup done.

 

Thirty minutes later and the girls came back out.

“I cannot believe this,” Ann kept repeating to herself.

“Face it. It was going to come sooner or later. Now that it happened, you’re gonna be doing it so much more now,” Scynthia tells her.

“No! I don’t like it!” Ann retorts, making Scynthia laugh at her.

“Oh my god,” Hyun says.

“Is she really. . .” Rose says.

“I can’t believe my eyes,” Jeong says.

Scynthia and Ann reappeared in front of everyone and their mouths just about touched the floor, including Hyejin’s.

Oh my goodness! I think I’m going to cry! You’re wearing a dress!!” Hyejin says before hugging Ann.  “I thought this day would never some!” Hyejin says as she pulls back and wipes a tear from her face.

Why do I have to wear a dress? I can wear nice pants and a shirt or something,” Ann says to her manager.

Sorry darling. I’m not in charge of the outfits. Besides, you look beautiful! You, too, Scynthia! I manage such a good looking group!” Hyejin excitedly says.

But unnie,” Ann whines.

it up, Ann! You look nice so just deal with it,” Rose says, getting tired of hearing Ann whining.

“I know what Rose would like to su-“ Hyun starts off.

“I’m so done with you Hyun!” Rose says as she flicks Hyun’s forehead. 

“OW!” Hyun yells while rubbing his head.

Jeong and Scynthia are just laughing while Ann continues to pull at her dress.

Hyejin sighs at the site.  It was going good just a second ago.  She shakes her head.

We’re ready for you,” the director ‘s assistant says to Scynthia and Ann.

They both nod and walk to the director while the other three yell words of encouragement to them.

Katerina+Graham+Photos+in+Black+Long+Dress+at+Material+Girl%E2%80%99s+Madonna+Fashion+Evolution+CelebsNext+0004.jpg(Scynthia)

 

amfAR+Milano+2010+Arrivals+Milan+Fashion+Week+XBIN1SoNfxsl.jpg (Ann)

 

Scynthia’s POV

 

Me and Ann walk over to the director. 

“Okay. Your guys’ scenes get a little more intense compared to Hyun’s, especially Scynthia’s part,” the director says.

I gulp at this, somehow feeling really nervous.

“Scynthia, your character goes around having physical relations with different men. In this scene, it’ll show you being with a guy. The camera will then focus on Ann, who looks through the peephole of the door to find the guy you love with Scynthia,” the director says.

“Geez, Scynthia. You didn’t have to sleep with my boyfriend,” Ann says before giggling.

Wait. . .sleep with?  Wait, WHAT?!

“Umm. . .so what do I exactly need to do?” I ask the director.

“I was just getting there. You will be acting out the affair,” he simply says.

W-what?” I stammer out.

He nods.  “I know it’s a pretty mature scene for you two because you all are pretty young, but I think you can do it. Besides, I think the actor you’ll be working with will make things much calmer for you,” he says.

“Oh, do we know him?” Ann asks.  Oh god. Who is it?  Oh!  Maybe it’s Hoseok!  This won’t be that bad then.  It may be even fun.

Oh! Perfect timing! There he is now,” the director says.

Sorry I took too long, the stylist noonas had to sew up a hole in my sleeve,” I hear him say.

OH.

MY.

GOD.

 

 

It couldn’t be right?

 

He then looks to me.

“Hey, Scynthia,” he says before looking me up and down.  “Wow, you look beautiful.”

“T-thanks. You look nice, too,” I say. 

Great! Let’s get into positions, shall we?” The director says.

He nods and goes to the bed while I stayed behind with Ann for a bit.

“Who knew you’d be working with him, huh?” Ann asks.

“I-I don’t know what I’m going to do. What if they tell me to kiss him?” I ask her nervously.  Oh god, why is this always happening to me?

Ann shrugs.  “I don’t think they would since we’re starting out. They may ask you to pretend but I don’t think you’ll have to do the real thing.”

“Scynthia! Places!” the director yells.

I look back at Ann who mouthed fighting.  I sigh.  I’m sure going to need all the luck I can get.

 

 

I walk over to the bed and stand next to him.

Okay. Because we have to be able to film your face, Scynthia, you will be on the bottom and he will be on the top. So you can go and lie down on the bed now,” the director says.

I now hate this director.  Who makes a 20 year old do this for this first music video.

I just stand there, staring at the bed.

It’s okay. I know you’re nervous. But I’ll be right here, okay?” he says to me.

Yeah, that’s kind of the problem here but I could only nod as my mouth was not working properly at the moment.

I slowly climb on the bed, making sure my dress stays down.  I then turn and lay flat on my back. 

Okay. Now you will get on top of her, straddling her,” the director tells him.

Oh god.  What has my life come to.  I see him nod before he starts climbing on the bed as well.

Before I know it, he’s on top of me, both legs surrounding my waist.  He is legit straddling me.

OH MY GOD!  Hoseok!!  What is he going to think!  How am I going to tell him about this?  Hopefully he’ll understand, right?  I mean, he’s an idol.  He knows how these things work.  Yeah.  He’ll totally understand.

“So here’s what I want you to do. You are going to trap her head in between your hands. Scynthia, you can either put your hands on his arms or hips. It doesn’t matter. You’re going to do this when I say action,” the director says.

I could only nod, as I was still not able to form coherent words.

Alright,” he tells the director.

Ann, when you see him leaning down towards Scynthia, that’s you’re que to peek through the peephole. Then after you witness that, your going to turn around and lean against the door and act devastated that you just caught the love of your life and friend cheating with each other.”

“Okay. I think I can do that,” Ann says.

“Great! Then after, we’ll film you guys singing the lyrics,” the director says.

Are you kidding me?  I have to be in this position while I’m singing, too?  Kill me now!!

“READY! ACTION!”

He looks right down at my eyes.  He then starts to lean down closer to my face.  Before he could lean any closer, I start having a coughing attack.

“CUT! Do you need some water, Scynthia?” the director asks.

N-no. I’m f-fine. Just swallowed the wrong way,” I say before cringing at the words I chose.  Great, Scynthia.  Make this more awkward, why don’t you.

“Alright. POSITIONS!

I gulp.

“ACTION!”

He places each hand on the side of my head.  He then begins to lean in, slowly that is.  I slowly bring my eyes up to meet his, only to find that he’s starring right at me.

Before I know it, our noses are barely touching each other’s.  I see his eyes look down at my lips before he his own.  I could only gulp at this.  It seems like he was only leaning closer before. . .

 

 

“CUT!”

That made me jump up some, which made him fall off the bed onto the ground.

OMO. Are you okay? I’m so sorry!!” I say as I jump off the bed to help him off.

He only chuckles.  “I’m fine, don’t worry,” he says before smiling.

“That was great guys! Okay. Back to positions so we can get some music in there. Ann, just lean against the door and mouth the words, okay?” the director says.

Ann gives an okay sign to him.

And Scynthia, he’s going to pretend to be kissing your neck. While he does this, you’re going to mouth the words and sort of pull him closer to you, okay?

What?  WHAT??  He’s joking, right?  He wants me to pull him closer to me while he’s pretending to be making out with me?  THE IS THIS DUE ON RIGHT NOW?  What is he smoking because I may need some to make it through this shoot.

“ACTION!”

The music starts at Ann’s part.  I get nervous the closer it gets to mine.  I look up to see a camera facing me.  Geez, that’s not nerve-wracking at all.

Ann’s part finishes and then it turns to mine.  I take a big breath.  Here goes nothing.

I begin to mouth my parts. 

So far so good.  I then feel his face in the crook of my neck.  I put my hands in his hair and gently grip it.  The last of my part comes along.  I look up at the camera and begin mouthing them:

neo hanaman baraneunde
nan geugeomyeon chungbunhande

“And CUT! Perfect!” the director says.

I let out a sigh of relief.  So glad that’s over.

He then lifts his head from neck only to gaze into my eyes.

You did really good there,” he says to me.

T-thanks,” I say as I start to get lost into his eyes. 

He then smiles at me.  We stayed like that for a few seconds, just staring at each other. 

“GOOD JOB GUYS!” The director yells.

This startles the both of us because he lost his balance and fell on top of me.  He was no longer leaning on his arms but was now on top of me.

Before I could move him off of me, his lips landed on mine.

.

.

.

.

WHAT

THE

.

.

.

.

I think he just kissed me. . .

I think we just kissed. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me and Lee Taemin just kissed.

98d8de02436d1f0b1cff17590c79c4aca80ac7ca_hq.gif

f4d59e3d4daa67d67166595470072ff4.jpg

Blonde-Hair-Taemin-2014-3-lee-taemin-37482969-245-370.gif

c70c72c8210cab33111dacd54e581a66.jpg

For all you Temin Fans out there!!

 

Ayways, how was it?  Did you guys like it?? I was editing this (kinda) and I wanted to add more description but I got sick during the middle of it so I'm sorry for not adding more.  But did you guys expect this???! :D  So much more to come!!  

 

PEACE :D