Chapter 32

Start Again

tumblr_o13myiA87J1saxzz2o9_540.jpg

Author’s POV

 

At BigHit

 

It’s another early morning for Royalty.  Instead of filming or recording songs, they’re here to practice choreography for their upcoming music video.  Of course they’re going to have to learn the dance for No Exit, but since they have to film their music video ASAP, they will learn the dance to their second song first.

dance%20studio%20for%20rent.jpg

 

They’re all in the dance studio waiting for their choreographer.  They all came in comfortable clothes to move and dance in. 

jojo-badass-sweatpants.jpg (Ann's and of course her glasses:))

Related image (Scynthia's) bandana-headband_1.jpg (Switch the hat with this bandana)

 

1c3b92a5dd1f8795dd5fe92da44cc45a.jpg (Rose's. . .so classy)

tumblr_nqi17u5dZ31rcoad1o1_1280.jpg (Hyun's....baeeeeee)

hqdefault.jpg (Jeong's outfit...)

 

 

Scynthia is busy texting Hoseok.  Rose and Jeong are doing the appropriate thing by stretching, while Hyun and Ann are sitting on the floor, their backs against the wall.  Ann is leaning on Hyun’s shoulder.

“You guys should be stretching and warming up,” Jeong says to the three as he looks at them through the big glass mirror.

But oppa, I’m tired. I wanna sleep,” Ann says while closing her eyes.

Yeah. We practically sung for 10 hours yesterday,” Hyun says before rubbing his eyes.

Well, we have to get used to it. I mean, we only have today and tomorrow to learn the choreography for our song, then it’s right to shooting our music video,” Rose says.

And then we’ll have to learn the dance for No Exit plus practice for our live debut stage. It’s pretty nonstop from here,” Scynthia says while typing away at her phone.

Huh, I didn’t know you were with us. Thought you were in Sobi land over there,” Jeong says before laughing.

That makes Scynthia look up from her phone.  “Sobi?” she questions with a raised eyebrow.

It your guys’ ship name the fans gave you two,” Ann says while trying to stifle a yawn.

“Do you not do social media or what?” Hyun sarcastically asks.

Well sorry. You know Hyejin unnie says we can't post anything on our group Twitter or Instagram until after tonight when the second teaser drops, when all the remembers have been revealed,” Scynthia says.

“Hey unnie,” Ann begins, “can you pass me my ankle brace please?”

“No. Get up and get it yourself,” Scynthia says.

“I wasn’t even asking you,” Ann says.

Go get it yourself,” Rose says before smirking.

“Why are ya’ll so mean to me?” Ann asks before pouting and standing up from her comfortable position.

We’re not mean, you’re just lazy,” Scynthia says which makes Rose laugh.  They end up high-fiving each other.

I hate always being the youngest,” Ann mumbles to herself as she starts to put her ankle brace on.

“We can hear you,” Rose says.

Good! You wanna feel something on your face as well?” Ann retaliates back.

“Oh, what are you going to do, donsaeng?” Rose asks while smirking.

Try me, halmeoni,” Ann says, not backing down.

“Hey, hey! Calm down guys. This is not the time or place to start fighting. I know we’ve had pretty hectic schedules lately, but let’s not do this, okay? Now apologize,” Jeong sternly says.

Ann sighs before speaking.  “Sorry unnie. I’m just tired but that doesn’t give me an excuse to act like that,” she says while looking at Rose.

I’m sorry, too, Ann. How about I treat you to lunch whenever we have a break, hmm?” Rose says before putting an arm around Ann’s shoulders.

Ann perks up at the mention of food and smiles.  “Deal!”

“Nice job leader Jeong,” Hyun says before smiling.

Just then the door opens, showing Hyejin and some guy, who definitely wasn’t Korean.

12065932_1502041593449665_6943678108465310081_n.jpg(Shaun T ladies and gents...can you believe this dude is 40. smh)

Guys, this is going to be you’re choreographer for both of your debut songs. He is American and doesn’t speak Korean, so Ann and Scynthia you will have to help with the language barrier here,” Hyejin says.

No problem, unnie!” Scynthia says.

“Wait-you’re not Shaun T. are you? Oh my god, I think you are!” Ann excitedly says.

The man laughs.  “Well, you’re right. Hello everyone, my name is Shaun T. and I’m excited to work with you all. I’ve heard good things about you,” Shaun says.

“OMG! Can I take a picture with you? My mom is going to freak! She has almost all of you workout DVDs! Omg! Wait until I tell her!” Ann squeals.

Everyone just stares at her.  Is she being serious right now?

c8e055052c43217d320561edf43fdefe.jpg tumblr_inline_nxkmmaCoB51tdru7g_500.gif tumblr_inline_ns044ezJv31twj911_500.jpg

So, you’re telling me, you didn’t freak out when you met EXO, BTS, and barely for Shinee, but for him. You are one weird child,” Scynthia says while shaking her head.

The other three just laugh while Shaun just stares in confusion.

“Well then,” Hyejin says, “if you all are done, it would be great if you guys could begin now.”

Oh, yes. Sorry unnie,” Ann says to Hyejin before turning back to Shaun T.  “Sorry Mr. T.”

“Oh, no. You all can call me Shaun. Saying Mr. just makes me feel old,” he says before chuckling.

Everyone nods, as they understand most of what’s being said.

“I’ll leave you to it then,” Hyejin says before giving them all a ‘behave or else’ look before leaving the studio.

“Alright ya’ll. I’ve heard the song and I first want to say it’s a pretty dope song. I’ve come up with some pretty sick choreography for it, as well. If I’m correct, Ann and Jeong are the dancers of the group, right?” Shaun asks.

“Yeah we are,” Ann replys and Jeong nods.

“Great! If you two or any of you really have any suggestions or changes, let me know. This dance is for you so you guys should be involved in it as much as possible.”

“Sweet!” Jeong says.

“Okay. So for the start of the song, the part of the piano, no dancing is going to be done. The person singing is going to stand while everyone else is down,” Shaun says.

Rose starts laughing.  “Bow down to me peasants!”

b1a9b704e3206ef1ecb5148fee844575.jpg 51d60feb512c34b6afdd56ead946b22c.jpg66860694.jpg

Tch, as if you’re Royalty,” Hyun says.  Once he realizes what he said, he facepalms.  “Ignore what I said. Just ignore me.”  Everyone laughs at that, except Shaun.

“Did I miss something?” he asks.

“Nope. Just one lousy joke,” Scynthia says.
 

After all of the commotion, Royalty began their first ever dance practice as an idol group.

 

 

YG Entertainemtent

Lauren’s POV

 

Hansel oppa told me that the CEO from BigHit called, wanting me to make outfits for Royalty’s debut.  Apparently, they’re going to need a total of nice outfits!  Nine friggin outfits!  However, Mr. CEO said he’d have plenty of people to help me, which is just grand.  I’ll definitely be able to get those outfits done in no time.  And come one, I can’t say no to my best friends who are debuting!

They sent over the songs that Royalty will be performing on their debut showcase.  I listened to them all, trying to get the vibes of each song.  After this, I started sketching outfits out for each song, making sure they go well with each other.

About an hour later and I just finished the last outfit.  The helpers from BigHit should be here any minute. 

Just then, I heard the door open.  Must be the helpers!

Thanks so much for helping! It’s going to go so much fast-Oh. You’re not from BigHit,” I say as I turn around.

He chuckles.  “Nope. YG here,” Bobby says.

“Sorry. I was expecting people. Anyways, what brings you here?” I ask him.

“Well, first, Manager hyung wanted me to tell you that Hansel hyung will bring you somewhere tomorrow,” he starts off.  Oh, must be the music video.  I didn’t think we’d start filming so soon.  Thank goodness for these helpers that are coming.

“Second off,” he continues, “we still need to go on that date. So I was thinking, after you’re finished doing with what you’re doing tomorrow, how about I come and get you and we go out to eat.”  Ha, you won’t have to travel far to get me.

“Aren’t you busy tomorrow? I heard you have a music video to film,” I say nonchalantly.

He shrugs.  “I just have to film two scenes tomorrow so it won’t take long.”  I nod.  I wonder what my part even is.  I probably should have asked.

“Alright. Sounds like a plan then,” I say before smiling making him smile, as well. 

“Sorry, we’re late, Miss. There was traffic. We’re ready to begin now,” someone said.  Oh!  The workers are finally here!  Yay!  It’s really exciting.  I’m like the head of this project here.

“Well, I see that you’re busy. I’ll see you tomorrow, Lauren,” Bobby says.

“See you,” I say before smiling and waving at him as he walks and turns away and leaves.

I guess I’ll just have to wait and see what tomorrow will bring.  Oh, workers are here.  Focus Lauren!

“Oh, yes. Sorry about that. Now about the outfits. . .”

 

 

BigHit

Author’s POV

~Some hours later~

“Very nice guys,” Shaun says.  “It’s not coming too bad. Now we just have to work on the last part of the dance and then begin the formations. You guys can take a break and go get some lunch. I'll see you all in an hour," he says before leaving.

That sounds like an excellent idea!” Hyun says after collapsing on the ground.  “Just give me a few minutes to get back up.

Jeong just shook his head and smiled while Rose and Scynthia gulped down their water. 

“How’s your ankle, Ann?” Jeong asks as he notices Ann taking off her brace.

So far so good,” she says.

Good. Just let us know if it starts hurting, okay? I know you can tough through it but just stop if you feel any pain,” Jeong sternly says, all leader like.

Yes sir!” Ann says while standing up.

Alright, let’s go get food!” Rose cheerfully says. 

Yay! Unnie is buying lunch!” Ann says happily.

“Yeah, yeah. Let’s just go,” Rose says.

 

 

At the Cafeteria

 

The gang all found a table.  Everyone was seated while Hyun and Rose went to get the food.

Hyejin then showed up and pulled up a chair to join them.

How was practice?” She asked as she took a seat.

“Exhausting,” Scynthia says, “but fun.”

Ann nods in agreement.  “I really like Shaun,” Jeong says, “he let’s us make suggestions and add our own spice to the dance.”

I’m glad to hear that. How far have you guys come along?” Hyejin asks.

“We have one more part of the dance to learn and then we have to work on formations. I’m sure tomorrow will mostly be spent perfecting it and such,” Ann says.

Hyejin nods in approval.  “Very good,” she says before Hyun and Rose join back, with food in hand.

“Food is here!” Hyun says before placing the food down and taking a seat himself.  “Oh, hi noona.”

Hey guys. You two are just in time. I have some news pretty exciting news to share,” Hyejin says.

“Oh? What is it?” Rose asks.

Hyein nods.  “The first part deals with the music video. Mr. Bang found a director with an idea he liked. Now, I don’t know all of the information, but I found out that it’s going to be a kind of mature music video. There’s going to be some acting in it. There will also be some extras in there, as well. Just thought I should let you all know.

“Wow. It could go so many ways, especially when you say mature,” Scynthia says.

Is it going to be like U-Kiss Quit Playing mature or like BTS I Need U and Run mature?” Ann asks.

That I don’t know. I do know that the music video is going to be filmed in one day,” Hyejin says before shaking her head.  “He’s working you kids too hard and fast.”

“Well, it is to be expected, noona,” Jeong says.

I know. You kids just need a break. I’ve checked your schedule for the next few days and you guys don’t have one day’s worth of a rest period,” Hyejin sadly says.

“We don’t mind unnie. It’s what we signed up for. You should stop worrying,” Scynthia says before smiling.

“What’s the other part of the news?” Rose asks.

Oh, yeah, right. Well, after the first teaser was released yesterday, people started going crazy. They’re already in love with you three girls. Just wait until people find out that the last two members are guys. Everyone is going to flip,” Hyejin says before chuckling.

See, I told you everyone would love us,” Hyun says confidently.

Anyways, Mnet thought it would be a good idea to take up your guys’ popularity. They want to make a behind the scenes mini film. They want to film everything from your dance practice, to you guys’ filming, and even at the dorm. They would record up to your guys’ live debut. Before you guys perform live, they would play the film right before.

“You mean they want to film us 24/7? Like a film diary?” Rose asks.

Hyejin nods.  “The workers won’t only be filming but each of you would get a camera, as well, so you guys could film on your own, too.”

“This sounds amazing and so fun!” Scynthia says excitedly.

So they’ll be filming everything?” Ann asks.

“Basically, yes. But of course we would get the final say of what can and cannot get aired. In addition, there are some topics the filming crew and producers are not allowed to talk about. One being about Ann’s incident. Regarding your guys’ relationships, Mr. Bang said he’d leave it up to you if you want to include it. So Scynthia, Hyun, and Jeong, it’s up you and your guys’ partners if you want your relationships to be on air or not.”

I’m going to have to talk to her about it. I’m pretty sure she’ll say no because she doesn’t like being in the public eye,” Hyun says.

I’m sure mine would be okay with it. She’s already been in a few dramas now, so she's pretty known,” Jeong proudly says.

“I’ll ask Hoseok but I’m sure he’ll be okay. I mean, everyone knows about us anyways,” Scynthia says before taking a sip of her drink.

“Wow. I’ve only realized that me and Ann are the only single ones here,” Rose suddenly says.

Tch. You and Namjoon oppa are basically a couple by the way you two have been flirting. I never knew he could act like that,” Ann says.

WE ARE NOT TOGETHER!” Rose shouts, causing people to give her looks.  “S-sorry,” she says to them before hiding her head in embarrassment. 

So when does this filming start?” Jeong asks.

Tomorrow morning. That way, all of you have Tonight, the film crew and producers will come to the dorm and place the equipment down. Then tomorrow morning and on, filming will be done,” Hyejin says.

This is kind of exciting!” Hyun says before finishing his sandwich.

Hyejin smiles.  “Well, that’s all of the news I have for you guys today. I’ll see you guys after practice. I just want you guys to know that I am very proud of each and every one of you.”

“THANKS UNNIE/NOONA!” Royalty all shout.

“Alright. I’d say it’s time to go back to practicing now,” Hyejin says as she stands up.

They all followed her movements and headed back to the dance studio.

 

 

Many hours later. . .

It was almost 11pm and they just finished practicing.  Shaun left about three hours ago but Jeong thought it would be a good idea to practice on their own for a little while.

Very good guys. We all did really well for our first day. I think the only thing we would have to change up is the part where Scynthia comes and sings. I think we should circle around her instead of standing in place and dancing but I’ll let Shaun know tomorrow,” Jeong says.

Uhg. I’m so worn out and I’m dripping in sweat,” Scynthia complains as she grabs her towel and wipes her face off.

Tell me about it. I can’t wait to take a shower and crash into bed,” Hyun says as he packs his stuff.

I might not even make it to the shower. I may just fall right into my bed,” Rose says.

Ann just laughs at her older members while she takes off her brace and begins to pack up.

Alright. Let’s head down. Noona is waiting for us in the van.”

 

 

Back at the Dorm

 

Everyone was showered and ready to hit the bed.  Once they got home, Scynthia and Hyun spent about 20 minutes arguing on who’s going to shower first, when during this time, Jeong was able to shower and finish without them even knowing.

The film crew from Mnet had placed the equipment around the dorm, while Hyejin was there of course.

Oh, guys! Oppas teaser comes out in like,” Ann says before looking at the clock, “in two minutes!”

Just like that, the sleepiness and exhaustion went away as they all ran to the living room to turn on the T.V.

“Ah, we’re just in time!” Scynthia says.

Yeah. I can’t believe I was going to miss myself on T.V. How crazy is that?” Hyun says before chuckling.

Shhh! It’s starting,” Jeong says before turning the volume up.

 

Good evening everyone.  As you know, Royalty will be dropping a teaser every night up until their music video.  Last night, we saw 3 out of the five members, Ann, Scynthia, and Rose.  They did a remake of Beautiful Stranger.  Wasn’t it amazing?  And, if I must say myself, those three girls are extremely beautiful.  Well, tonight’s teaser is going to be showing the last two members of the group!  So what are we waiting for?  Here they are!!

 

 

 

 (So this is the boys teaser. . .just imagine two guys and the song is Metrenome. . .lol)

 

 

 

 

 

 

And another chapter bites the dust!  Haha.  Are you guys liking it so far?  Hope you all are!!  Im hoping to post another chapter later today or tonight.

 

Until then, PEACE

 

3078ec4a-4a8a-476e-8ac8-51135ca59b02.jpg

I've just realized I never really took time to introduce Hyejin, Royalty's manager.  Here is what I pictured her to look like.  She's around the age of 26/27. :)