Chapter 22

Start Again

_________________________________jpg-9443.jpg?rect=0,0,1600,1600&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max&w=1024&h=1024

Author’s POV

 

The gang has arrived at the new building.  Stepping out the van, Hyejin leads them inside. 

pkg_library.show_mime_file?p_file_id=1168

Wow, even the outside looks super nice,” Scynthia says.

Ann nods.  “This is way nicer than the ones at school.

Hyejin headed to the door and smiled at the security guard who nodded back.

Once inside, the five of them scan the lobby.

I feel like we’ve upgraded big time,” Hyun says.

We haven’t even seen our dorm yet, either,” Rose inputs.

Over here,” Hyejin says as she stands by the elevator.  The doors open and they all gather inside.  Hyejin then presses the fifth floor button.  Once there, the doors open once again.  Hyejin walks out of the elevator and the rest follow behind.  Hyejin then stops in front of a door.  She pulls out a key and puts it in the lock and turns it.  She then turns around and faces the group.

Alright guys or should I say Royalty. Welcome to your new home,” Hyejin says before opening the door.

Their eyes turned wide and their mouths fell to the ground floor lobby.

Holy ,” Jeong says, being the first one to speak.

“Yeah. That’s the perfect way to explain it,” Rose adds after she finally came to her senses.

"I'll just let that go because you guys are excited," Hyejin says.

The gang then went and explored their new dorm.  There was a pretty spacious and furnished living room and kitchen.  In the living room, there was a pretty huge empty picture frame hanging up on the wall.

BP_HPBRS610H_AFTER-entertainment-living-room_382165-965657.jpg

91599_0_8-4894-traditional-kitchen.jpg

“Hey unnie. What’s with the empty picture frame?” Scynthia asks as she walks up to the wall.

A group picture of you guys is going to go up there,” Hyejin says before smiling.

Wow. Scynthia! Look at the kitchen!” Ann says excitedly.

Yeah and that’s all you better do. You are not allowed in there,” Scynthia says sternly.

Ann could only pout.  Rose comes next to her and throws an arm around her shoulders.

It’s cool. You can come and help me cook. We could make Chinese food,” Rose says while smiling.

Ann smiles at hearing this.  Legit Chinese food, she thought to herself.

This building is where most of the idols from BigHit stay at. BTS are on the second floor. Also, you guys are only five minutes away from the company. This building is also heavily secured,” Hyejin says.

Everyone nods at this, taking eerything in.

"You mean we live in the same building as BTS?" Rose asks surprisingly.

"Wait til we tell them about this," Scynthia says.

"Have you met them before?" Jeong curiously asks.  Rose shakes her head.

"Well unnie, that's gonna change soon. We'll be sure to introduce them to you," Ann says before smiling.

"Most definitely. Their schedule got changed but they have a couple days off at the end of the week," Scynthia says.  Rose nods and smiles.

“Noona, why are there only four bedrooms?” Hyun asks as he comes out from the back.

Two of you will have to share a room. I had a plan for this but you are more likely to change it. Jeong, Hyun, and Rose would get their own rooms while Ann and Scynthia would share one,” Hyejin says.

I’m definitely okay with that!” Hyun excitedly says.

Tch. I should be the one who's excited. I don’t have to hear you snore anymore,” Jeong replies.

I don’t snore!” Hyung shoots back.  Rose just giggles.

Ann goes to Scynthia.  “Are you okay with that? You don’t have to share a room with me, especially now that you’re with Hoseok.”

Scynthia could only sigh.  “It’s alright, I don’t mind. And what does Hoseok have to do with me and you sharing a room?”

“Are you sure? And I don’t know. You guys might want privacy to-“

“Don’t even finish that sentence,” Scynthia says cutting Ann off.  “And I’m sure.”  Ann could only laugh.

Alright. Room arrangements are set!” Jeong says.

Can we go pick out our rooms now?” Rose asks.

Hyejin nods.  “The rooms are already furnished. All that’s needed is for you guys to move in.”

On that note, they all ran to the rooms, choosing the best one.

 

bedrooms-guys-cool-dream_111842.jpg

Jeong's Room

 

Camo-Ultimate-Teenage-Boys-Bedroom.jpg

Hyun's Room

 

Bedroom-Ideas-For-Women-and-do-it-yourself-bedroom-decorating-ideas-and-setting-stunning-formation-of-luxurious-embellishments-in-the-Bedroom-of-your-home-23.jpg

Rose's Room

 

br_rm_oberon_black_loft~Oberon-Black-10-Pc-Twin-Twin-Bunk-Bedroom.jpeg?$PDP_Primary_525x366$

Scynthia and Ann's Room

 

After about an hour of choosing rooms and bringing their stuff up from the van, they were all set to leave. 

 

 

 

Scynthia’s POV

Unnie dropped us back off at our old dorms.  When me and Ann returned, we saw Lauren eating at the kitchen table.  I look towards Ann and she nods.  Guess it’s time we tell her.

“Hey Lauren,” Ann says while pulling a chair out and taking a seat beside her.  I pull out a chair across them and sit.

“Hey guys. What’s up? Sorry I missed you all yesterday. I had a late night meeting,” she says while shaking her head.

“It’s cool. Actually, we have something to tell you,” I say.

“Oh?”

I nod then look at Ann.  She raises an eyebrow.  I continue to look at her and she just rolls her eyes.

“We’re debuting soon. Maybe within two weeks,” Ann says before smiling.

“OH MY GOODNESS! That’s so awesome! I’m so happy for you!” Lauren says before hugging Ann then coming to hug me.

“Thanks,” I say.

“Is there something else?” Lauren asks.

“Well, Mr. Bang is having us all move into a dorm together, so that means me and Ann are leaving,” I say without looking at her in the eyes.

“I see. Well, I guess it’s expected,” she says.

“You’re not mad?” Ann asks.

Lauren smiles before shaking her head.  “I’m sad we won’t be living together anymore but I’m not mad. Plus, Hyuk oppa offered me a place before but I said no because I was living with you guys so I can just take the offer now. But I’m going to miss you guys! Promise me you won’t forget me when you’re big and famous!” Lauren says.

“Of course not! Plus, we’re going to have our famous friend who’s a fashion stylist design our outfits,” I say while smiling.

“Most definitely! Just tell me ahead of time so I can fit you guys in my busy schedule,” Lauren says before laughing and soon me and Ann join her.

“So what are you guys doing now that you’re debuting?” Lauren asks after we calmed down from laughing.

“We’re going to be recording and filming for teasers,” I say.

“Wow, that’s pretty cool. I’ll make sure to watch them!” Lauren says excitedly.

“Yeah and I’ll be here doing nothing,” Ann says.  I just roll my eyes.

“What do you mean?” Lauren asks.

“Mr. Bang is making me take a five day rest. I have four more days after this,” Ann says.

“That’s a good thing right?” Lauren asks.  I can see the confusion written on her face.

“Yeah, it would be for a normal person,” I say shaking my head.

Ann just glares at me.

“Are you doing anything Thursday?” Lauren asks Ann.  Ann shakes her head.

“Great! You can come with me to YG! I can give you a tour and everything!” Lauren says excitedly.

“Really? It’d be okay if I go? I don’t want to be in your way or anything,” Ann says.  I can tell she’s pretty excited.

She shakes her head.  “This will be fun!” Lauren says.

I smile.  I’m glad Ann won’t be stuck at the dorm by herself all day.  At least she’ll be doing something fun that will get her mind off of things.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

Throughout the next day, Royalty has officially been moved into their new dorm.  They had a movie night and slept in the living room their first night.

They’ve also been very busy with their debut.  They began to record their covers for the teasers.  The boys even began filming theirs. 

 

Aerum’s POV

I’ve been staying at my old apartment since I so called got ‘kicked out’ of BigHit.  I’ve been patiently waiting on the news about how to take BigHit down.  I’m at the point where I don’t even what happens.  I just want someone from BigHit to get put on blast.  If I don’t make it, no one from that group should make it. 

The ringing of my phone brings me out of my thoughts.  I look at the caller ID and smile before answering it.

I’ve been waiting for you. Did you figure out a plan, yet?” I ask.

You have to be patient my dear.”

Do you have a plan or not?” I say through gritted teeth.

No need to get mean. But I do. Things are set to move tomorrow. I suggest you get some popcorn and watch the fireworks go off.

I smile really wide.  “I surely will,” I say before hanging up. 

Oh, this is so going to be good.

 

 

Rose’s POV

 

These past few days have been just great!  It’s been really, really busy but great!  Me and Scynthia began the recording of Beautiful Stranger earlier today. 

I was even able to finish my recording for my solo teaser.  I decided to sing Mind Your Own Business by Ailee.

I wish Ann was here so we could all start filming for our teaser but she does have to rest.  Speaking of that, no one has ever told me what happened and the reasoning behind her forced break.  Did something happen?  I don’t want to be that person but I feel like Ann is hiding something.  We are all now in a group together so I feel it's my duty to care for everyone.  Maybe I can talk to her later about it.

Taking a sip of my water, I decide I should go on a lunch break. 

As I’m walking down the hall, my phone vibrates.  It’s a text from my mom asking me how things are going.  I text her back. 

All of a sudden, my phone is no longer in my hands but on the ground.  I just now only realize that I bumped into someone.  I seem to have a bad habit at doing this.

I’m so sorry. I wasn’t looking where I was going,” I say as I bend down to pick up my phone but another hand beats me to it.  I look up only to see Rap Monster holding my phone.

Rap Monster

Rap Monster

Holding my phone

Right in front of me

 

 

 

 

Oh god.  I just bumped into Rap Monster from friggin BTS.  Oh my friggin gawd.

My eyes widen at this realization.  “I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to bump into you. I was walking to the café and my mom texted and I was texting her back and then I guess I bumped into you and I’m rambling right now. I’m sorry.”  Oh god.  Someone kill me now.

I take a peek up at him to realize he’s smiling. 

It’s okay. And I think this is yours,” he says before holding his hand out with my phone.  “Wouldn’t want your mom to wait too long for your text.”

I let out a nervous laugh.  “T-thanks,” I say before taking my phone back.

No problem. What’s your name?” he asks.  My eyes widen again at this.

Rap Monster

Asked me my name.

I must have done something amazing in my past life because fnfsiodfnkfdjsnfsvm.

Uhhh my name i-is Meigui,” I say.  Did I just stutter?  Kill me now.

Meigui,” he says, seeming to feel out the name.  “I’m Namjoon. Nice to meet you,” he says before holding his hand out.

I bring my hand to his and I swear I felt sparks.  Geez, what is wrong with me?  

He just keeps a hold of my hand and stares at me for what felt like an eternity.

I hear someone calling for him.  “Hyung! We’re about to start rehearsing!”

Well, I have to go. I hope to see you soon. Careful on your way to the cafeteria, Meigui,” he says before letting go of my hand.  He smiled once more before walking past me.

I stand still for a moment.

 

 

What just happened? 

 

 

Well, there's a chapter.  I know, it's a pretty boring one, but things should be kicking up in the next few chapters!  What's up Aerum's sleeve?  And what do you think of Rose and RM?  Think there's something there?  And don't worry!  Lauren and Bobby will be coming back soon :D

Shoutout to JTBatherson for subscribing!  Thanks so much!  I hope you continue to enjoy it! :)

And a huge thanks to btsgoats for upvoting this story!  It means a lot!! :D

DancesWithKoreans: Thanks!! Hope you enjoyed this one as well :)

 

Comment and let me know what you think!  As always, PEACE!