Chapter 10

Start Again

 

The Next Morning

Ann's POV

I hear my alarm going off. Is it really morning already? I turn over and turn it off.

I turn back over to see Scynthia still sleeping. She came in my room last night, saying that she didn't want to be alone, though I think part of it was because she knew I was still having nightmares, while the other part was her still hurting from what happened yesterday.

I think about what happened last night as I look at Scynthia sleeping and snoring crazy loud. My goal for today is to talk to Hoseok and find out what really happened. There has to be some reason that it happened. I just can't believe he would do something like that. I'm glad I'm not the only one, either, as I remember the comments I read last night.

I sigh before gently pushing Scynthia.

"Scynthia, it's time to wake up," I say.

"I'm up, I'm up," she says before sitting up and getting out of bed.

I chuckle at her response.  I then get my things and head to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

About an hour later, all of us are in the kitchen eating.  Manager unnie soon comes through the door.

"Scynthia, I'm so sorry, dear," she says as she hugs Scynthia.

I look at Lauren who looks at me back with a raised eyebrow. I just shrug. I then look look back at unnie to see that she's holding a newspaper. I look at Lauren. And point to the paper in her hand. She widens her eyes and nods.

"Hey, unnie. Mind if I see the paper? I want to check out the weather for this week," I say before taking the paper from her.

"Yeah," she says to me before looking back at Scynthia. "I can't believe he did that, when I found out th-"

But Lauren cuts her off. "Let's finish getting ready Scynthia," she says as she pulls her into her room.

"I am ready and what is unnie talking about?" I hear Scynthia say before they disappear in her room.

When I know they're gone, I look towards unnie.

"Scynthia doesn't know that this picture exists. She doesn't even know that this got out, yet," I tell her.

"What? She does know about-"

"Yeah. She saw them kissing. She didn't see who the girl was, though. I just want to know what exactly happened because I don't quite believe this. I'm going to talk to Hoseok," I say.

Unnie nods before saying, "She's going to find out today, somehow, you know. But I'll try my best to help you guys out. I'll be in the van waiting for you two. I can tell Hyun and Jeong about this. I'm glad you don't believe this either. Hoseok wouldn't even hurt a fly, let alone Scynthia. Then again, he's probably scared of flies. The guys will be at the company all day practicing for a show later tonight."

I smile before saying, "Thanks unnie."

"Yeah, just make sure Scynthia stays okay," she says before leaving.

Lauren and Scynthia come back out the room.

"You guys ready? Unnie is waiting in the van," I say while getting my bag.

"Yeah, Hansol is waiting for me, as well," Lauren says.

"I guess. I've decided that I'm going to go talk to Hoseok. I mean, there has to be some reasonable explanation for this, right?" She asks us.

Me and Lauren both nod.

"I think that's a good idea. Unnie told me they'll be practicing most of the day, so you'll be able to talk to him," I say before putting my shoes on.

"Alright. I guess the sooner the better," Scynthia says.

"That's right," Lauren says.

 

 

At BigHit

Scynthia's POV

Me and Ann walk into the practice room, only to see Jeong and Hyun stretching and warming up. Good, maybe face isn't here today. I'm in no mood to hear .

"Hey Scynthia," Hyun says.

"Hey guys," I say to them back.

Ann puts on her brace and joins them in the stretching.

"How were your guys' dates last night?" Ann asks them.

"It was great," Jeong says as I join them in the stretching as well.

"It was nice to see her since it's been a while," Jeong says and Hyun nods while smiling.

I was going to comment but someone came through the door. I sigh as I already know that annoying voice.

"I am not in the mood for this," I quietly say.

"Hello my peasants," Aerum says as she stands at our circle.

"Aerum, not now please," Jeong says.

"I just wanted to show you guys the paper," she says. Is that a smirk I see? What is she up to now?

"Oh, I-I'll look at it," Ann says as she stands up and tries to reach for the paper but Aerum pulls her arm back.

"I'll just show it to you all," she says as she turns the paper towards us.

My eyes widen. I stand up and snatch the paper from her.

"This made it out?!" I yell.

"Scynthia, we-" Hyun starts but gets cut off.

"Isn't that a great picture? I told you Hoseok deserves someone much better than-" she starts to say before scanning up and down, "-trash like you."

I lunge at her but the guys are quick to hold me back.

"The did you just say?" I say to her. 

She laughs. "I know you heard me."

"Can't you just leave her alone," Ann says.

"Why would I do that when I can rub my picture in her face instead?" She asks.

Them it hits me. Her picture?

"What do you mean your picture?" I ask through clenched teeth

"Oh. I was just getting to that part. I know it's just my side profile but that's me. Don't we look good together? Hoseok got to experience a kiss from a real woman," she says before smirking.

I stare blankly at her before running off.

"Scynthia!!" I hear Ann say.

I ignore her and go to the practice room the guys usually practice in.

I find it and storm in there.

"Hey, Scynthia," someone says. I'm too built up with anger to be paying any attention.

"Scynthia!" I hear someone else say.

I ignore everyone and walk straight up to Hoseok.

I look at him for a moment before slapping him hard across his face.

"You cheated on me with face?!" I yell at him.

"Scynthia, let me ex-" Hoseok starts to say but I don't let him finish.

"No. I don't want to hear anything from you. Is this what you do? You tell me you love me then you go and cheat on me with that thing? Out of all people you choose her?!"

"Please, just lis-"

"No. I don't want to ever see you again. And if you didn't figure this out by now, we are over. I hope you and face live a happy ing life," I say before throwing the paper at him and storming out. I run to the bathroom as I feel tears slide down my face.

 

Hoseok's POV

I stare at the door. I can't believe that just happened.

I start to run after her but Ann stops me.

"Let her calm down. She's had enough for now. You and me are going to have a talk later," she says before leaving.

"Ummm, what just happened?" V asks.

I hand him the paper. I hear all of the gasp.

"What the Hoseok?!" Namjoon yells.

"It's not what it looks like," I say.

"Then you better get to explaining," Jin sternly says.

About twenty minutes later, I finish explaining everything to the guys.

"So Aerum set you up?" Jungkook asks.

I nod. "She knew Scynthia was there and she just fell on me and kissed me. I pushed her off but Scynthia was already gone by then," I say.

"Wow, that girl is something else," Yoongi says.

I run my hand down my face. "What the am I going to do now? You heard her. She just broke up with me," I say.

"Hey, I'm sure we'll find a way. And Ann must believe you too because she didn't yell at you or anything," Jimin says.

"Yeah. She may wanna help you, which is good if you have her on your side. I'm sure everything will turn out good," Jin says.

"I hope so. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have Scynthia anymore," I say as I put my face in my hands, feeling a few years trickle down my face.

 

Scynthia's POV

I'm in a stall, crying my eyes out. I hear the bathroom door open.

"Scynthia, you in here?" I hear Ann ask.

I just continue to cry.

"I locked the door so no one is coming in. You can come out now," she says.

I open the stall door and walk to her. I bring her into a hug and cry even harder.

"H-he cheated on me, Ann. He had the nerve to do it in public, too. Was I not good enough for him? M-maybe Aerum was right. Maybe be does need-"

Ann pulls away and looks at me in the eyes. 

"You stop talking that craziness right now. Don't you ever say you're not good enough for anyone. If anything, you're too good for him. And I know I didn't just hear you say Aerum is right. You must have fallen and hit your head on the way down. You are a beautiful, caring, strong, and down to earth woman and I'm glad I'm able to call you my best friend. So I don't want to hear you bring yourself down again, okay?"

I nod as I wipe my tears off of my face.

"Good. Do you want to skip practice? I can ask unnie and I can make up an excuse," she says.

I shake my head. "No. We have to practice for our recording since it's coming up. Plus, I'd be damned if I let face think she won," I say.

Ann smiles. "I'm glad you're back. Now in any other circumstance, I wouldn't be down with the idea, but I'll let you punch her once in the face," she says.

I just laugh. "Nah. She'll probably be expecting that from me anyways. Imma just be the bigger person and show her that it doesn't bother me any," I say.

"Okay. Did you actually hit your head? Where did my best friend go?" She says before smiling.

"Yeah, yeah. Very funny. Let's just go back to practice," I say.

She nods and we head back.

 

We walk through the door and the first thing I hear is that annoying voice.

"Oh, look who's back. Finally realize that he's moved on to someone better?" Serum says.

I let out a breathe and just ignore her.

"Are you okay?" Hyun comes up and ask me.

I nod. "I'll be alright."

"Why are you ignoring me? I know you can hear me," Aerum says.  

I turn around and face her. I smile and start walking towards her, which makes her back up into a wall. I end up right in front of her.

"I didn't hear you, what was that?" I say to her.

"I know you heard me. How does it feel to know that I won and that Hoseok is mine?" She asks as she tries not to show any fear and tries to smirk.

I look at her and smile even bigger. I then lean towards her ear to quietly say something.

"Just know that whenever he kisses you or even looks at you, all that's in his head is me," I say before leaning back.

falls open and then closes.  She then tries to say something but just closes back up.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?" I ask her.

Just then, our dance teacher enters.

"Alright guys. Everyone in formation. We have a lot of practicing to do. Let's go!" He says.

I walk to where my spot is and get ready.

"Aerum! I said get into your spot. We don't have all day!" The teacher yells at her.

She then hurries into her spot. I smile at my victory before I hear the music and we start dancing.

 

 

At YG

Lauren's POV

 

I'm walking to the wardrobe room when I hear my name being called.

I turn around to see that it's Taehyun. I roll my eyes before turning back and continuing walking.

He then catches up to me and stands in front of me.

"Hey. I was calling you," he says.

"I know, which is why I was walking away, just how I'm about to do right now," I say before walking but end up getting pulled back.

"What's your problem? I go all out for you last night and this is how I get treated?" He says.

"You're joking right? You call last night going all out? You took me to a bar, Taehyun. You took me to a place where I couldn't eat any of the food. You flirted with the waitress and don't you think I didn't see you stuff her number in your pocket. And then you have the nerve to invite some woman to join us? You call that a date?"

He blinks at me a few times.

"I said I was sorry about forgetting you don't eat lobster or whatever," he says.

"I'm vegan, Taehyun, ing vegan!" I yell at him.

"Does that even matter? It's the same thing," He says to me.

I scoff. "I guess it doesn't. I'm glad I got to see your true colors before I got in too deep," I say before walking away.

I finally reach reach the wardrobe room and slam the door shut.

I start working on the clothes while mumbling to myself.

"I cannot believe him. He wasn't sorry for one thing he did. ing ."

"He couldn't even remember that I don't even eat meat or-!" I yell as I stab myself in my finger with the needle.

"ing great."

"Are you alright in here?"

"What the f-" I begin to say but soon stop when I realize it's Bobby.

I sigh. "Sorry," I say before looking for a band-aid.

"What happened?" He says rushing to me to look at my finger.

"Nothing. Just got stabbed by the needle," I say.

Before I know it, he grabs my finger and puts it in cool water. I flinch as the water hits my finger.

"Leave your finger there. I'll be back," he says before leaving.

Just my luck. I would stab myself with my needle today wouldn't I? I sigh.

Bobby then comes back with ointment and a band-aid.

He turns off the faucet and dries my finger. He then puts the ointment on and gently blows at it. Then, he puts the bandaid on my finger.

"Thanks," I say.

"No problem. Did something happen? You seem to be pretty down this morning," he says as he throws the bandage wrapper away.

"I ran into Taehyun on my way here. Let's just say he doesn't give a crap about me," I say as i bitterly laugh.

"Hey, at least you found out early," he says as he turns back around to face me.

"Yeah, I guess," I sadly say.

"Why the sad face? Hey, you should be happy that you found out what a douche he is before things got too serious. And he's missing out if he doesn't realize what he just screwed up because it a definitely his loss and not yours," he says.

"Thanks," I say while giving a small smile.

"Oh come on. I know you can smile better than that," he says.

I raise an eyebrow at him and just stare.

"Fine. Bet I can make you laugh," he says before getting his phone out. I see him scrolling through it before pushing on something.

Dumb Dumb by Red Velvet starts playing from his phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

He ignores me and starts dancing. He is really serious about it too and I can't help but laugh.

 (I don't know that much about iKon but I died when my friend showed me this. Who knew one could turn up to Dumb Dumb? xD)

He then looks at me then starts pointing.

"Told you I'd get you to laugh," he says as he continues to dance.

"Okay okay. You can stop now," I say in between my laughter.

He turns off the music.

"Thanks. I needed that," I say while smiling after calming down from my laughter.

"You have a pretty smile. It's better than seeing you frown," he says.

I just stare at him.

"If you're not busy, you should hang out with us tomorrow. I gotta go now but just text me your answer. I'll see you later," he says before leaving.

I smile as he leaves. I look at my finger and realize he put a Winnie The Pooh bandaid on. I shake my head but my smile remains on my face.

I then put some music on before getting back to work.

And what do you know,

Dumb Dumb is the first song that starts playing. 

 

 

At BigHit

Ann's POV

 

"Amazing guys! And Scynthia! You got it down perfectly. I'm so proud of you! Aerum, you were behind on a few counts. You may want to fix that. Jeong and Ann, you guys are good to go for your solo. Tomorrow, we're going to start practicing dancing and singing the song, so practice hard at your vocals! Okay, you guys are dismissed for lunch," our dance teacher says.

"Good going, Scynthia!" Hyun says as he high-fives her.

"Good job everyone," Jeong says.

I smile at everyone. I then head to get a drink of water. That's when I hear my phone vibrate from my bag. I find my phone and unlock it, only to find a text from Hoseok.

Can you meet me at our practice room during your lunch break?

I sigh before responding back, saying alright.

"Let's go for food!" Hyun says.

"You animals have fun with that," Aerum says before leaving.

I shake my head. "You guys go ahead, I have to go to the bathroom first," I say.

"Alright. I'll get some food for you," Scynthia says.

"Thanks!" I say before heading to the guys' practice room.

 

Author’s POV

 

Ann walks into BTS’ practice room only to see Hoseok pacing back and forth.

Alright, make this quick. I’m missing lunch for this,” Ann says.

Hoseok turns and faces Ann.

I swear I didn’t cheat on Scynthia. It was a set-up. I didn’t even know of it,” Hoseok says.

Ann nods.  “So exactly what happened then? The picture that’s practically everywhere sure looks like a legit kiss.

Hoseok then tells her the story. . .

I should have known she was up to nothing good. I can’t believe she actually stooped this low,” Ann says before sighing.

So you believe me?” Hoseok asks in a hopeful voice.

Yeah, I do. I really didn’t think you would cheat on Scynthia. I can see how much you care about her,” Ann says.

Oh my god thank you so much!” Hoseok says as he hugs Ann.

Don’t think me yet,” Ann says as she breaks the hug, “You guys aren’t back together yet.

I don’t know what to do. She doesn’t even want to look at me let alone let me explain what happened to her,” Hoseok says looking defeated. 

And that’s where I may be able to help. I’m pretty sure she’ll believe you once you explain things to her. The only problem is to get her to stay in the same room with you long enough to hear it,” Ann says.

Do you have any ideas?” Hoseok asks.

I think I might. Just let her cool off for today. I’ll let you know what I need you to do later,” Ann says before smiling.

Hoseok hugs Ann again while saying, “Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”

Hey, I know you’re a hugger and everything but please stop. Save 'em for Scynthia when you get her back,” Ann says.

Hoseok lets go of Ann.  “Sorry,” he says before smiling.

Yeah, yeah. I’m going to what's left of lunch. Try not to get in any more trouble,” she says before heading to the cafeteria making sure to actually stop at the bathroom on the way.

 

However, someone was watching them from afar the whole time.

This is great. I’m totally sending this out,” she says.

Her phone then starts to ring.

Hello?” Aerum says.

I see that you did what I said. Well done. Your grandfather’s hospital bills have been paid in full and he’s doing perfectly fine now,” the voice on the line says.

Oh my goodness, thank you so much!” Aerum says.

“It was pleasure doing business with you,” the person says.

I may have one more thing that you can use,” Aerum says, “I’m sending it to you now.”

Well, well, why don’t you look at this. Don’t do anything with this picture. Matter of fact, you can just delete it. This isn’t going to be publicized. This can be used to stir up some friendship,” the voice says.

What’s in it for me?” Aerum asks.

I’ll make sure to tell my boss good things about you and maybe letting you perform live,” the voice says.

Alright, deal. The picture is yours and has been deleted,” Aerum says.

Like I said before, it was pleasure doing business with you,” the voice says before ending the call.

Aerum smirks as she stares at the practice room.

Well, guess who’s about to go solo,” she quietly says outloud.

 

Eeeek! Another chapter!! What'd you guys think of it? You think Hoseok and Scynthia will get back together? What about Bobby and Lauren?? So much going on! Lol!

Well, I will try my best to put up another chapter later today. 

Until then, PEACE :D

 

Oh! I can't forget my new subscribers! Much thanks to Chapter968, Fatima79, and missagony for subscribing! :)