Chapter 25

Start Again

This hasn't been edited so I apologize for the many mistakes you read.

 

Jimin’s POV

 

We continue to stand here, me holding her while she cries her eyes out, finally letting everything go that she’s been holding in.

After a few more moments, her cries stop and I only hear a few sniffles.

“Do you want to go back to the dorm?” I ask her.

She nods her head, which is still buried in my chest.  “Alright,” I say, “noona is in the van waiting for us.”

She nods again and I bring my arms from around her.  She then slowly takes her arms back, as well.  She fixes her face mask and pulls her hood down further to cover her face.  She doesn’t look up, though.  She crosses her arms over her chest and starts walking away, while keeping her head down.  I stuff my hands in my pocket and follow her.

We reach the van.  She goes for the back window seat, not even sparing a glance at noona.  Noona looks at me though the open door with a sad smile.  I just nod back.

I decide to sit in the back with Ann.  I climb in and take the seat right next to her.  A few minutes later and we’re back on the road.

 

I turn my head towards Ann, who’s leaning against the window.  I can see she’s trying to fight sleep as her eyes keep closing only to open them a few seconds later.  I sigh at this.  She really is scared to fall asleep.

I pull her against me and put my arm around her.  I feel her go stiff for a moment before relaxing.

 A few minutes later and she is passed out.  I smile at this, thinking this is probably the first time she’s slept in a few weeks.

 

 

We arrive at the dorm and Ann is still sleeping.

I can wake her up for you,” noona says.

I shake my head.  “I can just carry her. I don’t want her to have to wake back up so quickly.

She nods her head in understanding. 

I slowly get out of the van, trying not to move her that much.  I then put one arm under her legs and the other behind her back, carrying her bridal style.  Once she’s in my arms, her hands cling to my shirt.

Me and noona head back to the dorm.  As we’re walking, I notice how light Ann feels.  She needs to start eating again. 

Noona opens the door for me and I walk into their dorm.  Once in, everyone’s heads turn towards us.

Is she alright?” Scynthia asks, being the first one to talk.

I nod my head as I walk her to their room.  Scynthia follows behind.

“Her bed is by the wall. We decided to un-bunk them. And she should be okay sleeping in her sweats, too,” Scynthia says.

I nod my head and gently lay Ann down in her bed.  I then go to take her shoes off before pulling her blanket up over her.  I take her face mask off, as well.

As I’m turning to leave, I feel a hand around my wrist.  I turn towards Ann who still has her eyes shut.

“Please don’t leave,” she says in English in a very low whisper that I barely heard it.  I turn to look towards Scynthia.

You should stay, unless you don’t want to. I can just replace you and she should be fine,” she says.

Alright, I’ll stay,” I say before kicking my shoes off and lying next to her.

Thanks Jimin,” she says before turning the lights off and closing the door.

I look down at Ann, who’s head is on my chest and her hands still clutching my shirt.

I then hear murmuring from her and tears start to fall down her face.

“I’m sorry. . .please don’t hurt me. . .I’m sorry,” I hear her say.  She then begins to move around in her sleep.

Ann, you’re okay, you’re safe,” I say as I bring her closer and hold her tighter.   

I feel her relax against me again before I hear her say quietly in Korean, “Please don’t leave.”

“I’m here to stay. I promise,” I say before my eyes close and I fall into dreamland.

 

 

Ann’s POV

 

When I woke up, I found myself embraced in Jimin’s arms.  I slowly make my way out, making sure not to wake him in the process. 

I make my way to the kitchen and take a seat.  I try to recollect everything that happened yesterday.

They know I’m the victim.

People now know what he did to me.

Will they even believe it?

All of a sudden, the memories of my rampage came back to me.

I quietly groan to myself.  Excuse my language, but I ed up big time.

I need to do something for all the bad things I said to everyone. 

I could make breakfast

. . .

 . . . . .

 . . . . .

Yeah. . .

I can order breakfast.  Yeah, good idea.

I take the takeout menu from the fridge and call for breakfast.

 

 

About 45 minutes later, the food is here and the table is set. 

Just then Hyejin unnie comes through the door with BTS.  A couple seconds later, everyone else comes out their rooms.

Could I talk to you guys?” I nervously say.

They all nod and we go to the living room.  They take a seat and I stand in front of them with my head down.

“I’m sorry. I said a lot of regretful things yesterday. I don’t know what got to me but that doesn’t excuse my behavior,” I say before dropping to my knees.

I’m deeply sorry for my behavior lately and I hope you all can forgive me even though I understand if you don’t,” I say before completely bowing.

I stay bowed down for a few minutes and it goes completely silent.  I then feel someone pull me up and bring me into a hug.

I’m the one who should say sorry. I didn’t know you felt like that. I’m just happy to have my best friend back!” Scynthia says in between her crying.

I’m sorry,” I say as tears begin to fall from my eyes.

Don’t ever scare us like that again,” Jin says before coming over and joining the hug. 

“Just know that you can come to any of us to let something off of your chest. We were worried sick yesterday. I can’t let my dongsaeng feel that way,” Jeong says before joining.

"I was so worried! I never knew you went through all of that. You're a strong girl," Rose says.

Soon enough, we were all in a group hug, with me being squished by everyone.

“I can’t breathe you guys,” I say.

They start pulling back.

I then walk over to Hyejin unnie and hug her.

“I’m sorry unnie,” I say.

“It’s alright, Ann. As long as you’re back and safe. That’s all that matters,” she says as she hugs me back.

“Now that everyone is good,” I hear Hyun say.

I giggle as I pull away from unnie and wipe my tears.

“I made breakfast for you guys!” I say cheerfully.

All heads then turn towards me.

What?” I ask.

“You, cook breakfast? You’re joking right?” Lauren says.

They then all break out into laughter, making me pout.

“I could if I wanted to,” I say.

“Did you really make this, noona?” Jungkook asks.

Eh, no. I bought it,” I say quietly as I rub the back of my neck.

Scynthia laughs before patting my shoulder.  “It’s the thought that counts.”

“I’m ready to eat!” Hyun says before dashing to the table.

They then all go to the table and begin serving themselves.  I tug on Jimin’s arm, making him turn back.

“Can I talk to you for a minute?” I ask and he nods.

I lead him back to my room.

 

Thanks for yesterday. I’m sorry you had to see my like that. I don’t like to cry in front of people,” I say.

He softly smiles at me.  “It was nothing. But just know, like I’ve said before, I’m here if you need anything. And remember, it’s good to cry and let it out every now and then. We all need someone we can appear weak to sometimes.

I just stare at him for a moment.  When did he get like this?  When did he get so good at making me feel better?  How is it that I feel safe when I’m with him?  And when did he get so. . .so handsome?  Or has he always been like this?

I hear him calling my name, which snaps me out of my thoughts.

“Ann you alright?” he asks.

Y-yeah. I-I’m good,” I say, feeling flustered that I was staring at him.

Alright. We should go back to the others then,” he says before smiling.

Jimin?” I call for him.

Yeah?” he says.

Thanks,” I say before engulfing him in a hug, “for everything.”

He seems shocked at first but then he brings his arms around me and hugs me back.

Anytime,” he says.

I then pull away.  “Let’s go eat! I’m hungry!” I say before pulling him out of the room.

I feel like I’m slowly getting back to my old self.

 

 

 

And I like it.

 

 

 

That was a pretty bad chapter. It's kinda a filler chapter.  

 

Yeah, sorry for it.

 

Forgive me :D

 

ANyways, thanks for the comments guys!!  Is it bad to say that I'm glad you all cried at the last chapter?? Hehe.  I had fun writing that one!  :D.  

 

Until next time,

 

PEACE :D