Chapter 45

Start Again

I didn't edit so I apologize for any mistakes.  I also apologize for any random fangirling moments you may read during the chapter. . .

Yeah. . ..

Enjoy! :D

 

Author’s POV

Intermission

 

“You guys are doing so well so far! Everyone is loving it!” Hyejin squeals out.

Thanks unnie!” Scynthia says

“You all are indeed. I have such an awesome and talented girlfriend,” Hoseok says with a proud smile plastered on his face as he puts his arms around Scynthia’s shoulders, making her smile.

Everyone was in the dressing room, including BTS, as they were taking a break while also getting ready for their next performance.

Speaking of girlfriends, I have a surprise,” Hyejin says before leaving out of the room.

I don’t know if I should be excited or scared,” Hyun says.

It’s unnie. It has to be something good,” Ann says before plopping on the couch next to Jimin.

A few minutes later and Hyejin comes back through the door, only with two girls following her.

I found these two and I thought I would bring them in here,” Hyejin says as she brings the two in front of her.

Dahee?” Jeong asks surprised.  Once he snapped out of it, he ran to her and brought her into a bone, crushing hug.

A-Pink-Eunji_1441162706_af_org.jpg (Dahee-Jeong's girlfriend. . .can I look like Eunji?? No. . .okay. . .)

Hey, you,” Dahee says as she giggles in his embrace.

I didn’t think I’d be able to see you until after the show,” he says as he pulls away, only to grab her hands into his.

“Same here but your awesome manager of yours came and brought us here,” Dahee says while smiling.

Jeong releases Dahee’s hands and goes over to Hyejin to hug her.

“You are the best, noona,” he says.

Hyejin smiles.  “Of course. Anything to see you guys happy.”

 

As Jeong went back to his girlfriend, Hyun was holding and spinning his around in the air.

After finally putting her down, he backed away to take a good look at her.

“I’ve missed you so much,” Hyun says.

“I’ve missed you, too babe,” she says before kissing his cheek.

AWWWW!”  Rose and Ann squeal.

Hyun blushes and quickly hides his face in the crook of his girlfriend’s neck.

Holy . Is Hyun embarrassed right now? Damn, please introduce me to this amazing woman here,” Rose says.

Hyun doesn’t move, making his girlfriend chuckle.

Don’t be rude. Introduce me to your members,” she says.

Yeah,” Dahee says agreeing with her, “I wanna meet the people who tolerate you,” she says before chuckling.

“Yah! I’m not that bad,” Jeong says before pouting.

Did oppa just pout? Oh my goodness. Who are these two that replaced oppas and where have they gone?” Ann asks feigning shock.

“Tch. Anyways, this is Dahee. Dahee, this is Ann, Rose, and Scynthia. And then there’s BTS but I’m sure you know their names,” Jeong says while smiling.

Nice to finally meet you all. I’ve heard so much about you and from what I saw so far tonight, you all are very talented,” Dahee nicely says.

“I like her! You pick will oppa!” Scynthia says while giving a thumbs up, making Dahee shyly smile and Jeong smirk.

After Hyun finally comes out from hiding, he soon introduces his girlfriend, as well.

Guys, this is Hana. Hana, these are the people I’m stuck with every day,” Hyun says but not without receiving a slap.

43407_bipa-on-her-way-to-musiccore.jpg (Hana-Hyun's girlfriend. . .aka Bipa from Lip Service <3)

That is not nice,” Hana scolded before turning to everyone with a smile.  “It’s a pleasure to meet you all.”

“No way! It is definitely my pleasure. I feel like you deserve an award for being his girlfriend. I mean, how do you stand it?” Rose asks.

“Eh, I got use to him,” Hana says before chuckling.

Oh my goodness! She is a keeper! If you ever let her go, I will personally kick your , Hyun!” Rose exclaims.

“I’d be stupid to do that,” Hyun says before pecking Hana’s cheek.

“Wow, he’s even all mushy and sweet, too. You, Hana, are a miracle worker,” Scynthia says before chuckling.

I try my best,” Hana says.

 

As everyone was talking amongst themselves, Taehyung suddenly nudged Rose.

“What’s up, Tae?” Rose asks him.

Can I talk to you for a moment? In private?” He says.

“Uh sure,” she says and follows him out of the room.

 

 

Rose’s POV

 

“Everything okay?” I ask Tae.

Why aren’t you talking to hyung?” he comes out and asks.

What?” I say.

“Come on, Rose. It’s pretty obvious something happened between the two of you. But I can see that every time he tries to talk to you, you just flat out ignore him,” he tells me.

“Tae, this really isn’t your business,” I say.

“It is when my good friend and brother aren’t talking to each other, even know they have strong feelings for one another.

“I just don’t want to talk about it, okay?” I say, getting annoyed.

“Rose, did something happen that didn’t deal with hyung?” Tae softly asks.

I sigh as I look down at the ground.  “I just don’t want to get hurt again,” I quietly say.

Rose, I don’t know what happened in your past but I can promise you hyung isn’t like that. I’m sure whatever happened was a misunderstanding that could be cleared up by just talking,” he says.

I hear him sigh before I feel his arms around me.

“Look. Hyung isn’t that stupid to intentionally hurt you. He’s really a good guy and I know you want to hear him out but I’m assuming that your past is stopping you from doing it. You eventually have to try and put your trust into people. And hyung is a very trusting person, if anything. I know how you two feel about each other, which makes me sad watching you two act like this,” he says before pulling away and holding on to my shoulders.

“So, just give him a chance and hear him out okay? And if he does anything stupid, I will definitely use my super alien powers to hurt him,” Tae says as he smiles, which makes me giggle slightly.

Alright, I will. Thanks, Tae.”

“No problem. That’s what best friends are for.”

Shouldn’t you be spending time with your girlfriend?” I ask him with a smirk.

I see the instant blush on his cheeks.  “We’re not officially a couple, yet,” he nervously says.

You may as well. You two act like one. But you and Serena look good together,” I say before smiling.

“Thanks, I really like her,” he says.

I nod.  “Then go see her before we have to go back on stage,” I say while pushing him towards N.T’s dressing room.

I smile as he finally leaves.  I then run my fingers through my hair, knowing that the stylist unnies are going to kill me.  Just hear him out, Rose.  That’s the least you can do.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Soon enough, intermission was coming to an end.  Royalty went backstage with N.T.

You guys ready for this?” Seoyoon asks.

“Of course we’re ready to beat you guys,” Scynthia jokingly says.

“Oh, it is so on!” Cassy says.

May the best rookie group win,” Skylen says.  Soon after, both groups start laughing, while hyping each other up for the friendly battle that’s about to take place.

 

 

 

Back On Stage

 

“Are you guys ready for more epicnes?” Key asks the crowd, making them cheer.

“Oh, I don’t think they’re ready. They didn’t seem really convincing,” Jenny says.  “Now are you guys ready?” Jenny asks the crowd again, making them go wild.

Alright. I believe you all now. So, we have a special performance for you all. First, let me ask this. Are there any Chunsas in the crowd?” Key asks.  And once again, the crowd erupts in cheers.

That’s great because you all will love this next performance. It is the Battle of the Rookies,” Jenny adds.

Now please welcome Royalty and N.T!!” Key yells.

The lights go black and the big T.V shows both groups and a little preview.  Soon enough, Royalty comes down the aisle, making the crowd go wild as they didn’t expect this.  After they got on stage, N.T came out, as well, erupting screams from the crowd.  Both groups were now on stage, and the battle has begun.

 

 

(BTS=Royalty and N.T=Block B.  B-Bomb=Cassy; U-Kwon=Serena.  J-Hope=Ann; Jimin=Jeong.  Zico=Seoyoon; Rap Monster=Scynthia)

 

The moment Jeong ripped his shirt off, the crowd went absolutely insane as they didn’t expect that, especially from the noble leader himself.

The rap battle came and Seoyoon and Scynthia were rapping their hearts out, making the crowd feel it, too.

Soon, the battle ended and N.T left the stage, leaving Royalty.  They soon got to in their places and music begun playing, once again.

  (Gosh, I love MyName

They finished the performance by falling onto their knees.

The lights once again go dark.  Once they come on again, N.T is on stage.

“Are you guys enjoying the show?” Skylen asks.

She gets a screaming yes in response.

We may or may not have a surprise for our chunsas,” Cassy says with a smile.

Are you guys ready? I don’t think they’re ready to hear our new single,” Jihye says.

The crowd excitedly screams and cheers at the surprise.

“It seems like it to me,” Seoyoon says before chuckling.

“Alright! We hope you all like our new song!” Serena says.

 

 

“We all hope you enjoyed it!” Seoyoon yells as they finished the song.

We also hope you give Royalty much love!” Skylen adds.

Speaking of Royalty, let’s introduce the next performance,” Cassy says.

“Here's Rose with a song she wrote, Beautiful!” Jihye says.

 

The stage is now set with Rose sitting on a stool, mic in hand, and Ann sitting beside her, guitar in lap.

Ann starts strumming and soon, Rose beings to sing.

1f5407f19bed2d3305b3840b82342dcd.jpg (Rose)

y.jpg(Ann)

(I added the music video since I couldn’t find a full video of her singing liveJ)

 

The crowd were swaying to her beautiful voice.  Once she got to the rap part, however, the crowd suddenly went into a huge uproar. 

Instead of Rose’s voice rapping the lines, someone else was rapping. . .a much deeper voice.

Rose soon turned around, only to drop her mic and practically on the stage.

Ann turned her head and her eyes widen in surprise but she continued to play the guitar.

These words cut deeply into my heart
It hurt, but I bit my tongue and endured
I know I’m gonna heal and I’m always looking up

They both turned around, only to see a rapping Zico right behind them.

Cg5OSpeUUAIAGtB.jpg:large

Oh my God, Rose mouthed.  Zico continued to rap as he came and picked up Rose’s microphone.

Once he finished rapping, he smiled and nodded at Rose, reminding her to start singing again.

Once the song was over, Ann snuck her way off the stage, leaving a star struck Rose by herself with Zico.

“Wasn’t that a beautiful song?” Zico asks the crowd, of course getting cheers and shouts back in reply.

“I think that performance deserves a surprise, doesn’t it?” Zico asks, receiving the same response again.

“So, Rose,” Zico begins as he places his arm over her shoulder, earning a squeal from her.  “Why don’t you look out into the crowds and let me know if you see someone you recognize.”

 

Rose’s POV

I can’t believe this is happening.  I’m standing right next to Zico, friggin Zico!!

However, I got confused once he told me too look onto the crowd to see if I saw anyone familiar.  Of course I would, my mom and dad.  I still do as he says because, it’s FRIGGIN ZICO FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

I look out into the crowd and begin scanning.  I move my eyes from left to right, spotting my mom, dad, brother and his fiancé.  I continue scanning-WHAT!  I turn my head back and gasp as I look at my brother, tears already forming in my eyes.

 “Tao?” I ask in the mic, receiving a huge smile and wave from him.  Soon enough, Tao came up the stage and I jumped in his arms, engulfing him in a hug.

“Miss me baby sister?” he asks me in Chinese as he hugs me back.  I nod into his chest.

I pull away and look at him before looking back at Zico, just speechless.

Zico and Tao chuckle at my reaction.  “How about we continue this reunion backstage, hmm?” 

I hear the crowd go aww.  I could only nod.

I cannot believe this right now.  I have to be dreaming

 

Author’s POV

“Wasn’t that just a touching moment?” Key asks.

“Well, time for the next group member! Here’s Jeong with Do it for Fun!

The stage goes black before the lights slowly come back, looking like fire as the music begins.  Once the stage was lit, Jeong comes up from a lift.

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2Ug-TBn7fbrBXD_A3fF_A-o_Gdnb-BPuPTEQvt_Tzg6cd9N2y

His performance soon finished and the crowd went crazy as they began cheering for him!  Jeong, Jeon, Jeong!

 

 

 

 

 

Later, Hyun was now seated on stage, mic in hand, with Ann beside him, again with guitar in her lap.

latest?cb=20160417223904&path-prefix=es

Yeah, Ann is the only one who can play guitar in Royalty. Sorry if her face begins to bore you all,” Hyun says before laughing.

Hey!” Ann says with a pout.

“I kid. Thanks for helping me out with this,” he says before turning back to the crowd.  “I wrote this for my beautiful, amazing girlfriend. I know she’s somewhere out there in the crowd. I just want to let you know how much I appreciate you for standing by me, even when I wasn’t able to see you that often because of my training. Thank you for being so supportive and encouraging me to keep going after my dreams. From the bottom of my heart, I deeply and truly love you and I hope you like this,” Hyun says receiving a bunch of awwwws.

Ann begins strumming the guitar and Hyun soon begins adding his voice to the sweet melody.

 

(I practically cried when this first came out. He’s so underrated. His voice is pure perfection. Fighting G.Soul!! <333)

 

Though Hyun couldn’t see it, Hana was crying with a smile on her face, touched at the song written just for her.

 

 

“I think I almost cried myself. His girlfriend must be in tears right now,” Jenny says.

“Well, let’s keep this moving shall we? Here is Scynthia and Ann with Beautiful Liar!

The crowd went wild right after the mention of the very well-known song.

Ann was sitting at the piano.  She soon began playing and singing.

Spotlights were soon placed on Scynthia, as she began rapping her part.

 

y.jpg (Scynthia)

 

Love-sweaters...-and-the-stripes-And-the-coral..1.jpg (Ann)

 

 

 

Soon enough, Ann was standing next to Scynthia while singing.

 

 

 

Little did they know someone. . .or some people. . .were standing behind them.

 

 

 

 

As the song was nearing it’s end, two voices joined the duo performing on stage.

Ann and Scynthia looked at each other before looking behind them, only to see two guys singing and walking towards them.

Of course, having the mouth Scynthia has, her first words are “Holy .”

 

(I had to. I can never get over this. Jin’s reaction is the greatest thing ever! XD).

 

Before they knew it, they were standing in front of Ann and Scynthia, as the two girls forgot about finishing their performance.

Once the two finished it, they began talking.

“Well, I thought we could finish the song together,” one says before chuckling, making the other one just smile and nod.

“N-No freaking way,” Ann says in English.

“Am I dreaming? Is this real?” Scynthia says, also English.

The two look at each other before looking back at the two guys. 

“LEO AND HONGBIN!” they both yell at the same time, earning laughs from everyone.

tumblr_n6ee82H1mC1tn8bsao4_500.gif

“I’m glad they can talk now,” Leo says, making the crowd laugh.

“Ottoke,” is all Scynthia says.

Soon enough, Scynthia lunged forward and hugged Leo, who was surprised at first but then started chuckling before hugging her back.

Hongbin then goes up to Ann and hugs her, who just stands there frozen, hands to her sides.

Once they all pull away, Hongbin starts speaking.  “We have one more surprise for the each of you,” he says before him and Leo go backstage.

They soon come back, with two more people, instantly bringing Ann to tears.

“M-mom,” Ann says before running to her mom who engulfed her into a hug.

“Oh my god, mom!!” Scynthia shouted as she ran to her mom as well.

The crowd was in all smiles, watching the happy moment on stage.

After a while, the moms and daughters pulled apart, all four of them in a crying mess.

How about we go backstage and discuss this soccer and photography date?” Leo asks with a smile.

Oh my God,” the two girls say before getting escorted off stage by Leo and Hongbin.

 

 

 

 

Next, Hyun appeared on stage. . .only in a see through mesh shirt and jacket and began singing.  Soon enough, Jeong appeared as well.  These two guys made all of the girls fangirl super hard, like super hard.

 

Everyone loved the performance!  Especially their dance and their awesome handshake.

 

 

 

 

It was now the girls turn to perform. . .thought they were arguing backstage. . .

“I told you we should have chosen purple!” Scynthia says.

“We should have worn white!” Rose exclaims back.

“We should have worn jeans, a t-shirt, and some sneakers instead of this,” Ann says.

“Shut up Ann!” Rose and Scynthia shout at Ann, making her pout.

Zico, Hongbin, and Leo came up to them.

You all look beautiful,” Leo says.

“I agree. Black is nice color on you three,” Zico adds.

“Mhmm. Suits you all and your pretty eyes,” Hongbin says before smiling.

The three girls just stared at the men in front of them in awe, not believing they just said that.

 

While this was happening, three guys were watching from afar.

“Your stupid idea!”

“Hey, how was I supposed to know they were going to be wearing that?”

“Oh geez. I can only imagine the performance and dancing. Why do we listen to you?”

“It’s not my fault.”

“It is! Those three are just struck by them guys!”

“AISH!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the arguing, the three girls were now on stage to perform.

(Bora/Dasom=Scynthia, Soyou=Ann, Hyorin=Rose)

 

 

 

 

Right after, BTS hit the stage, as Royalty was getting ready to perform their last song, Good Luck.

BTS kept the energy up, as they performed a few hit songs, including Attack on BTS and Fire.

(Bruuuhh. It’s been so long since I watched this! They look so young! Do you guys see my Suga?? Brb while I go fangirl. Please enjoy the rest of the chapter. . .)

 

 

(when this is your first time watching Fire live. . .omg. . .like did yall see Kookie’s body roll? Did yall see SUGA!!!?? my life right now...where have I been all summer)

 

“Are you guys enjoying the show so far?” Hoseok asks the crowd.

“We definitely are! Isn’t Royalty so talented?” Yoongi asks.

"So is N.T!" Jimin says.

“We’re so glad to have them finally debut!” Jin says.

“We are, aren’t we?” Namjoon says.  “Now, before Royalty comes and performs their second single, I have a song I want to dedicate to someone. I hope you’re watching this on the T.V. in the dressing room. I’m sure you’ll know who once I start the song. Before I do, I just want to say that you are extremely beautiful. And so what if you can’t dance well? I hope we’ll be able to dance like fools together real soon. I know this is pretty cheesy but I know deep down, you love my cheesy moments.” Namjoon says before the music starts.

 

(I felt so clever and smart when I thought of this song. lol)

 

 

 

While Backstage. . .

Rose’s POV

 

Why are you guys pushing me?” I yell as I’m forced to sit down on the couch in our dressing room.

We have to watch the performance! Oppa told us, too,” Ann says.

“Yeah. Plus, you’re already ready for our last song, so you have nothing to do but sit here and watch,” Scynthia says.

I shake my head at these two fool, not even wanting to know what they’re up to.

All of a sudden, I hear Namjoon’s voice from the screen, making me look up.

“Now, before Royalty comes and performs their second single, I have a song I want to dedicate to someone. I hope you’re watching this on the T.V. in the dressing room. I’m sure you’ll know who once I start the song. Before I do, I just want to say that you are extremely beautiful. And so what if you can’t dance well? I hope we’ll be able to dance like fools together real soon,” I hear him say.

He starts performing this cheesy but awesome song.  I couldn’t help but laugh at his dancing. 

 

Maybe Tae is right.  Maybe Namjoon isn’t like him after all.

 

 

 

 

“Now here is,” Jungkook starts, “ROYALTY!” BTS finishes together.

 

Royalty was on stage, in their places, ready to begin.  They could hear the crowd chanting for them, Royalty! Royalty! Royalty!  This was their last performance of the night, and they were gonna go out with a bang.

The music started, and Rose began singing.

 

They finished their performance and all bowed to the crowd, making them cheer, shout, and yell even louder, if that was even possible.

 

“I’m kind of sad this is over,” Rose says to the crowd, getting awwws and boos back.

“I know, I know. But we promise, we’ll be back soon, Royals!” Hyun says.

We couldn’t do this without you all!” Jeong says.

You guys mean the world to us. You all are the real Royalty,” Scynthia says before making a heart with her arms.

“It was so much fun performing for you all! I had a blast and I hope you all did, too! We hope that you continue to support us,” Ann says before bowing and smiling.

“Aw, is Rose crying?” Hyun asks as he goes over to hug the crying hug.

“Oh my,” Scynthia begins, “you Royals truly are awesome. They’re hugging because of you,” she says with a smile.

“We’re so glad we were able to share this moment with each and every one of you,” Jeong says.

“1, 2, 3,” Jeong says, “We are Royalty!” the rest finish as they bow, receiving a standing ovation from the crowd.

 

Royalty finally made it.  They finally debuted.  This was going to be a night to remember. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If only they knew what was in store for them. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I apologize if I added way too many songs. . .it's just so hard to chose! Lol. I Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Royalty finally debuted! Yay!

 

 

 

 

Shoutout to rukehna for subscribing!!! You're awesome!!

PEACE

 

 

 

 

 

 

You guys may excuse this fangirling moment here. . . 

 

 

DID YOU GUYS SEE SUGA'S. . . I MEAN AGUST D'S MV AND HEAR HIS MIXTAPE.  OMG!!!  I spent basically all day fangirling and crying to my friend about it while also dancing around the house annoying the crap outta my mom!!!  Like omg!!!  I CAN'T EVEN!!!! Lol. I meant to put this in the last chapter but yeah. 

 

LIKE OMG!!!  YALL don't even know my feels! Lol. Well, thanks for reading/listening if you did!  I shall leave you with my main bae. . .:D

 

bts-suga-agust-d-800x450.png (Damn is all i have right now)

suga-520x245.jpg(My heartu)

tumblr_obyjhgFr0B1ud6cw0o1_400.gif

tumblr_obyjhgFr0B1ud6cw0o2_400.gif(why he gotta do this to me though!!! YOU'RE MESSING WITH MY FEELS MIN YOONGI)

110.gif okay. This one is for him blessing everyone with his mixtape and mv...lol just kidding, just kidding. . . .maybe . .I'm done. BYE! :D