Chapter 51

Start Again

Image result for epilogue

Four Months Later

 

Scynthia’s POV

 

Wow, four months have passed already, huh?  It’s crazy.  It’s been four months since the debut of Royalty.  It’s been four months since that horrible night happened.  God, I hope those four rot in jail.

Anyways, you’re probably wondering what’s currently going on, huh?  Let’s see.

We are currently practicing for our comeback.  I mean, it’s been four months since or debut, so I think this comeback has long been overdue.

Oh, yeah, Royalty is now official!  Isn’t that exciting?  I guess you all want to know what happened that day.

 

Flashback

Author’s POV

 

I’m glad you all are excited. Now, all I have to do is have you all sign these contracts. They’re four year contracts, saying you’ll be part of Royalty under BigHit. There’s some other conditions there, too. Don’t be afraid to ask me any questions,” Mr. Bang says as he places a contract in front of each member, along with a pen.


They all look at each other before looking back at their contracts.

One by one, they all signed their names on the dotted line. . .

Except for one that is.

Do you have any questions, Ann?” Mr. Bang asks her.

“No. I-I just don’t want to sign the contract,” Ann says.

Mr. Bang nods.  “That’s what I figured. Hyejin has been telling me how you’ve been having thoughts of leaving the company and going back home.”

“What? You never told any of us,” Jeong says, surprised.

“I didn’t want to any of you until I made a definite decision,” Ann says with her head down.

You could have told us. We wouldn’t have been mad. We would’ve understood,” Rose says.

“I know and I’m sorry. It’s just that so much has been going on and I didn’t want to bother you all with this,” Ann says.

“So, I’m guessing you’ve made your decision?” Hyun asks.

Ann sighs.  “Yeah. I’m going back home.”

“Good thing I saw this coming,” Mr. Bang says.  “Ann, how about we make a deal, hmm?”

“What kind of deal?” Ann asks with a raised eyebrow.

“How about you think this over until Royalty’s comeback. It won’t be for a while. During this time, you can go home and think about this. Before the comeback, you come back here and tell me your final decision. If you decide to stay, that’ll be fantastic! If you still think you don’t belong here, I’ll plan your flight back home, myself,” Mr. Bang says.

“I don’t know, sir,” Ann says.

“Come on, Ann. You’ll still get to go home regardless and then you’ll just have to come back for a day or two if you decide you don’t want to be part of Royalty,” Scynthia says to her.

“Yeah! Come on. You’ll just have more time to think over your decision,” Hyun adds.

Ann runs her hand through her hair, contemplating what to do.

“Alright. It’s a deal,” Ann finally says.

Yay!” Rose says before jumping out of her seat to hug Ann.

Ann couldn’t help but smile and hug her unnie back.

“But you guys can’t tell anyone about this deal. I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up,” Ann seriously says.

“Oh, we all know who you’re talking about,” Scynthia says with a smirk.

“What am I going to do with you all,” Jeong says as he pinches the bridge of his nose.

“You love us!” Rose says.

“Of course he does,” Hyun says with a smirk.  “But we promise not to tell anyone.”  The rest nod in agreement.

“Great. This contract will hopefully be waiting for you to sign when you come back. In addition, I’ve booked a flight for you tomorrow morning, so I suggest you start packing, Ann,” Mr. Bang says.

“So soon?” Jeong asks.

Mr. Bang nods.  “It seems as if Ann really needs to be with her family, so I thought the sooner the better.”

Ann smiles.  “Guess I better get back and start packing then.”

 

 

 

 

The Next Morning

Royalty’s Dorm

 

BTS and Royalty were there to send Ann off to the airport.  Lauren stopped by as well.They all wanted to go to the airport with her but Hyejin told them it would be too chaotic as they would bring too much attention.  However, she decided to let Scynthia and Jimin come with them.

Ann! Noona is here to take you to the airport!” Jeong yells from the living room.

Coming!” Ann yells from her room.  Ann packs up the last of her things.  She then looks around the room before sighing.  I guess this is it, she thinks to herself before picking up her bag and walking out the door.

Are you all set?” Hyejin asks.

Yup,” Ann says.

“Me and Taehyung hyung took the rest of your bags to the van,” Jungkook says.

“Thanks guys,” Ann says before hugging both of them.

Make sure you have a safe flight,” Namjoon says as he hugs her.

“Alright, oppa,” Ann says as she pulls away from the hug.  “Make sure you take care of unnie. Don’t make her cry anymore.”

“Will do,” Namjoon says before smiling and ruffling Ann’s hair.

“Yeah, or you’ll have us to deal with,” Jeong says.

“Damn straight,” Hyun says while glaring at Namjoon.

Ann just laughs.  “Don’t be too rough on him,” Ann says to Hyun and Jeong.

“I cannot promise that,” Jeong says before pulling her into a hug.  “You be careful and enjoy your time there, okay?”

“I will, oppa,” Ann says as she pulls away.

“Make sure to keep in contact, shorty,” Hyun says as he hugs her.

“I can do that,” Ann says.

Ann pulls away and looks at Rose.

“I can’t believe you’re leaving. I didn’t even break you of your habit yet,” she says as she pulls Ann into a hug.

Ann laughs.  “Don’t worry. I’ll visit enough so you can yell at me still for talking with food in my mouth.”

Just do what’s best for you. We’ll be happy with whatever you choose as long as you’re happy,” Rose whispers in her ear.

“Thanks, unnie,” Ann says, pulling back.

“Come here, you,” Yoongi says and Ann goes over to hug him.

“Don’t get into any trouble,” he says.

“I’ll try my best,” Ann says before chuckling.

“We’ll definitely miss you,” Hoseok says, bring her into a hug.

“I’ll miss you all, too. And I’m sorry,” Ann says.

Hoseok pulls away, with a confused look on his face.  “For what?”

“For leaving you alone with crazy over there,” Ann says, pointing to Scynthia.

“YAH! I am right here, you know,” Scynthia says.

“And your point is?” Ann says.

“Lucky you’re leaving today,” Scynthia mumbles.

“I’m kidding. I trust you with her,” Ann says as she looks back to Hoseok.  He nods and smiles.

“Ah, Panda. You’re leaving me,” Lauren says as she pulls Ann into a tight hug.

“You’ll be fine. Especially now that you have Bobby,” Ann says while smirking and pulling away.  “I expect you two to be official when I visit.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Lauren says while rolling her eyes.

Ann giggles before looking over to Jin, who’s just looking down.

“Are you gonna give me a hug, oppa?” Ann asks.

“I don’t really want to,” Jin says softly.

“Aw oppa. Don’t cry!” Ann says before hugging her favorite oppa tight.

“I’ll try no to,” he says as he hugs her back.

“Make sure you eat well, okay? I don’t want you to lose your healthy appetite,” Jin says as he pulls away.

“I promise.”

“And make sure you contact me every day. I don’t care if it’s 5am here. I expect some sort of contact every day,” Jin says.

“Of course, oppa,” Ann replies.

“I made you some food when you get hungry on the flight. It’s already in the van,” Jin says.

“Thanks, oppa!” Ann happily says.

Take care, okay?” Jin says.

“I will.”

“Alright, we have to go now,” Hyejin says as she opens the door.

Ann nods and picks up her backpack and waves to everyone before walking out the door.

 

Ann got into the already packed van.  Hyejin got into the driver’s seat while Scynthia got into the passenger’s.  Ann and Jimin sat in the back.

The ride was silent and it was killing Ann.  She got out her phone and plugged her earphones in.  She scrolled through her songs until one caught her eye.  She turned her head and looked at Jimin.  He was keeping busy with his phone.  Ann turned back and looked down at her phone as she bit her bottom lip.  She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before letting it out. 

She stuck one earbud into her ear and the other one in Jimin’s, who was shocked at the sudden item going into his ear.  She then pressed the song before locking her phone back up.  The song began playing.  She leaned towards Jimin and rested her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes, not wanting any tears to escape, as she promised herself she wouldn’t cry.

Jimin wondered what she was doing, until he heard the song play.  He then listened to the lyrics and understood what she was trying to say.  He looked down at his shoulder, only to see her eyes tightly closed.  He felt a tug at his heart while looking at her.  He took her hand into his and brought it to his lap.  He then interlaced their fingers together and gave her hand a squeeze.  Jimin laid his head on top of hers.  They understood each other without having to say a word.  They stayed like that for the rest of the ride.

 (The song Ann played. Can a decent guy play this song for me?. . .no?. . .okay. . .*goes back to story*)

 

They arrived at the airport, having about 10 minutes to spare before she had to board her flight.

“I can’t believe you’re leaving me,” Hyejin says as she pulls Ann into a hug.

“I’ll miss you, unnie,” Ann says.

“You better keep in contact. And you better not stop dancing or singing, either. But make sure to take care of that ankle of yours. But just know, no matter what you decide, I’ll stand by your decision 100 percent,” Hyejin says as she pulls away.

“Thanks, unnie. Thanks for everything,” Ann says as she smiles.

Ann then turns towards Scynthia.

You know, I don’t think we’ve ever been apart since middle school,” Scynthia says, making Ann smile.

“Wow, that’s so weird. How am I still sane?” Ann says before laughing.

I am not that bad, goodness,” Scynthia whines.

“You know I’m kidding. I’m going to miss my bestfriend,” Ann says as she hugs her.

Same here. Make sure you call me every day. Like Jin oppa says, I don’t care if it’s 5am here, you call me.”

“Will do,” Ann says pulling away.

“Make sure you’re protected,” Ann says.

What do you mean?” Scynthia asks.

“I don’t want to visit in nine months and find out I’m an aunt,” Ann says.

We’ve only done it once!” Scynthia whispers before looking around, not looking Ann in the eye.

Yeah, and I can cook a gourmet meal,” Ann says.

“God. This would be so embarrassing if it weren’t you,” Scynthia says before laughing.

Ann chuckles. 

“Well, make sure you tell my mom and Momma Lee hi and that I love them. I guess you can tell my dog I miss him. And just make sure to enjoy being back home, okay? Make sure you make this decision for you and for you only. You know I’ll be here for you,” Scynthia says before holding her fist out.

“Forever and always,” Ann says.

“Always and forever,” Scynthia says as they bump fists.

Ann smiles.  “You better go tell him goodbye before the both of you breakdown right here in the middle of the airport,” Scynthia says before chuckling, making Ann shake her head.

 

Ann walks over and stands in front of Jimin.

“I guess this is it, huh?” Jimin says.

“I guess so,” Ann says, looking down and playing with her hands.

Make sure you stay safe back home,” Jimin says.

“I will. Make sure you eat and sleep a lot. You know Scyn and Jin oppa will tell if you’re not,” Ann says, feeling the tears well up in her eyes.

Jimin chuckles.  “I will.”

Ann finally looks up.  “Promise? I don’t want to come back to the sight I saw when I woke up in the hospital,” Ann says as she holds her pinky out.”

“I promise,” Jimin says as he hooks his pinky around hers.

Ann nods and forces a smile as she fights the tears but fails, as a tear escapes from her eye.

Jimin, seeing this, sighs before pulling her into a hug.  He feels her wrap her arms around his waist.  She buries her face in his chest and quietly lets her tears fall.

“I didn’t know you cared for me this much that you’re crying for me,” Jimin says as he bitterly lets out a laugh.

Jimin hugs her tighter when he hears no reply from her.

Like I said before, it’s just bad timing. Nothing to cry over, okay? You never know what the future holds. So don’t cry. You’re too strong and pretty to cry. And before you can say it, there’s absolutely nothing to apologize for. You did nothing wrong. In fact, I’m glad you’re doing this for yourself because you’re doing what makes you happy. And that’s all I want. I want you to be happy and take care of yourself first. That’s most important,” Jimin says before pulling away.

Ann just looked down as she sniffled. 

Hey, look at me,” Jimin says but Ann continues to look at the ground.

Jimin then grabs and holds her face in both of his hands. 

"Ann, open your eyes and look at me," Jimin says.

Ann opens her eyes and looks into Jimin's.

“Don’t be sad, okay? Just think of it as one of those cheesy dramas you and Scyn always watch. This isn’t a goodbye but a see you later. God, I just cringed after that. That was so cheesy. How do you two watch those dramas?” Jimin says before shaking his head.

This makes Ann giggle in Jimin’s hands.

Good. There’s that beautiful smile. I want you to leave happy, not all sad and crying,” Jimin says.

He then lifts up her glasses and wipes away her tears with his thumbs.

“Now, no more crying, okay?

Alright,” Ann softly says.

Call me when you get home safely, okay?”

“Okay.”

“Do you have Oreo?”

Ann nods.  “He’s in my bag.”

“Call me whenever if you can’t sleep or if you’re having problems or if you just wanna talk. Okay?”

“I will.”

 

Flight 826 is ready to board. Flight 826 is ready to board.

 

“Well, I guess that’s you,” Jimin says.

Ann nods.

“I’ll see you later,” Jimin says.

Ann stares at him for a moment, before leaning in and leaving a kiss on his cheek.

“See you later,” she says quietly.

 

She turns around and walks to her flight.

She turns her head and waves at the three people before turning back and walking again, disappearing into the crowd.

Jimin lets out a sigh as he rakes a hand through his hair, a lone tear falling from his eye.

Image result for bap 1004 himchan

Flashback End

 

 

And that’s what you all missed. 

 

I’m currently at our dorm.  Ann is coming back today, so I’m getting ready to pick her up from the airport with Hyejin unnie.  Ann hasn’t told anyone her decision, not even me.  I’m kind of scared that she’ll choose to stay home but I can’t be mad at her for that.  She needs to live her life the way she wants to, even though she’s breaking my heart here.

Anyways, everyone else is with their significant other.  Hyun and Jeong are at their girlfriends houses or on a date or something like that.  Rose and Namjoon are on a date, I believe.  Those two, I swear.  You would never think Rose would act all flustered over a boy, but man was I wrong.  She’s still the sassy Rose when she’s with him, don’t get me wrong, but she gets all shy and flustered when she’s with him sometimes.  But I’m happy for her.  I’m glad she’s found someone who is treating her right and like the Rose she is.  Wow, that could be in a card or a line in a drama.

Me and Hoseok are doing great.  Okay, maybe not so great.  Lately, he’s been avoiding me and I have no idea why.  Every time I ask to see him or if he wants to hang out, he says he’s always busy.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not that clingy girlfriend or whatever, but he’s just been acting weird.  Maybe Ann will be able to help me figure out what Hoseok’s been up to.  We’ve been together for over a year and I still can’t figure that guy out sometimes.

“Scynthia! Let’s go!” unnie calls for me.

I look at myself once more in the mirror.  I get a face mask and leave out the dorm with unnie.

Image result for kat graham blonde hair

 

 

Image result for black pants and converse (The pants and shoe's she's wearing.)

 

 

Me, unnie, and Heon, our bodyguard, are now waiting in the airport.  Ever since this incident, we’ve been made to have a body guard follow us everywhere.  And I mean everywhere.  Do you know how hard it is to go on a date with a big dude watching you?  It’s even harder to try to convince unnie to let us go out on our own once in a while.  Sneak out you say?  Pshhh.  We don’t do that.  No. . .never.  Speaking of that, I hope the rest of the guys are enjoying ‘visiting family’. 

In addition to that, Royalty’s fanbase has grown so much!  It’s really great!  I really love our fans.  Sometimes, we’ll step out just to go to the convenient store down the street, and we’ll get asked for autographs and pictures.  They are truly awesome and supportive.  I truly do love our Royals.

Anyways, I’m scanning the crowd, looking for my mixed friend here.  It shouldn’t be that hard since she’s-oh my god.  That can’t be Ann. 

“Holy ,” I say.

Language, Scyn,” unnie tells me.

Unnie, look. You can’t tell me that sight right there isn’t a holy moment,” I say pointing to the person.

She looks where I’m pointing to.  “That’s not Ann is it?” unnie asks.

“I’m pretty sure it-uh oh,” I say.  People are starting to surround her.  “I think people know it’s her, too,” I say.

“Scyn, go into the car and hurry. No one has recognized you yet so hurry before they do. We’ll meet you in there,” Hyejin says before pushing out the doors.

I do as unnie says and get back into the car.

About 10 minutes later, the doors open.

“Holy . It really is you,” I say as Ann came into the backseat with me.  Unnie took the driver’s seat while Heon took the passenger seat.

“Do you hate it? It looks horrible right? Oh god. I knew I shouldn’t have done it. Omg, how long is it going to be before this fades? Can I dye it again back to my color?” She spurts out.

“No, it looks amazing. It really does! I’m just surprised you did it. Holy ,” I say.

Image result for rihanna red hair bangs (Ann's new hair)

She sighs in relief.

“Well give me a hug, Panda!” I say as I pull her into a bone crushing hug.

“I missed you, too,” she says.  She pulls back before saying, “You look really good! I’m gone for four months and my best friend has gotten prettier,” she says.

“Well of course. Gotta stay pretty for the fans,” I say before laughing.

“So how is everything and everyone here?” she asks as we head back to the dorm.

“Everything is going pretty good. We’re currently practicing for our comeback, which I hope you’re part of,” I say as I look at her.

She just shrugs and smiles.  Aish.

“Anyways. The guys and Rose are all out ‘visiting family’,” I tell her as I use air quotes.

She glances to the front and looks back at me before nodding.

“So I’m assuming everyone is still together then,” she says.

“Yup! No breakups and everyone is happy.”

“How are you and Hoseok?” she asks.

“It’s good but I feel as if he’s been avoiding me lately,” I honestly say.

“He could just be busy or it’s just all in your head,” she tells me.

“Yeah, you could be right,” I tell her.

We talk the whole way back to the dorm, catching up on each other’s lives.

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Ann and Scynthia have been hanging out at the dorm, waiting for the rest to get back home.

Soon, the door opens and the three members walk in.

We’re back, Scyn!” Rose yells.

“Living room!” Scynthia yells back.

The three members take their shoes off and place them by the door before walking in the living room to join Scynthia.

“Did you pick up An-oh. We didn’t know you were having company,” Jeong says.

Ann turns her head and faces them.  “Hey, oppa,” Ann says with a smile.

“Holy ,” Rose says and Jeong and Hyun’s mouths fall open.

“I don’t know if I like this cursing reaction I keep getting,” Ann says to Scynthia.

“I told you. You’re currently a holy sight right now but in a good way,” Scynthia says.

“Your hair! It looks awesome! And omg! You’re back Ann!” Rose says before going in for a hug.

“I’ve missed you guys!” Ann says.

Wow. Who would’ve thought you would dye your hair and red at that,” Hyun says as he pulls Ann in for a hug.

“Spur of the moment thing really,” Ann says.

“Glad to see you again,” Jeong says.

“You, too, oppa,” Ann says as she hugs him.

 

The gang talked with each other, getting caught up, and actually being Royalty again.

 

 

Soon, there was a knock at their door.

“I’ll get it,” Ann says.

“It’s probably the guys. They’ll totally be surprised to see you,” Hyun says.

Ann shakes her head as she opens the door, only to find BTS on the other side.

Hey guys,” Ann says nonchalantly with a smile.

“Oh man, holy ,” Jungkook says, as he’s the first to speak, ony to get a hit from Jin.

Told you! It’s a holy moment!” Scynthia yells from the couch.

Ann shakes her head but lets out a laugh. 

“My dongsaeng is back!” Jin yells as he hugs Ann.

Hi, oppa! I’ve missed you!” Ann happily says.

“Hey, stop hogging her,” Yoongi says as he pushes Jin off of her.

“YAH! Respect your hyung,” Jin says.

“Yeah, yeah,” Yoongi says before hugging Ann.  “Hope you stayed out of trouble there, fire,” he says before laughing.

“I in fact have,” Ann says before chuckling.  She then hugged the rest of the members.

“Jimin is at a schedule,” Taehyung says, as Ann closes the door after they have all entered.

Ann nods as she walks her way back to the living room.

“Why didn’t you tell anyone you were visiting?” Hoseok asks as he takes a seat next to Scynthia.

“Wanted to surprise everyone,” she says with a smile.

“Well, you sure succeeded in that,” Jin says.

“Jimin hyung will sure be happy to see you,” Jungkook says before receiving a slap from Namjoon.

Ann raises an eyebrow but chose to ignore it.

They all asked her how everything back home was.  She smiled as she told them it was good and she felt happy that she decided to go back.

BTS had to leave since they had an early schedule the next morning, but promised to have a family dinner and sleepover in the evening, in which Royalty agreed.

 

 

 

The Next Day

 

All of the members, including Ann, headed to BigHit.  Royalty needed to practice for their debut and Ann decided to come and watch them.

 

 

It was about three hours into their practice when they all decided to take a break.  They decided to take a break.

“Wow. That was really good and I love the song,” Ann said.

“It’d be even better if you were up there with us,” Scynthia says as she sat down on the ground next to Ann.

Ann just shrugged and smiled.

“Oh come on. Why won’t you tell us your decision? We promise we won’t tell anyone,” Rose says.

And shrugs again.

You’re killing us here, red shorty,” Hyun says with a smirk.

Ann just shakes her head.

Any of you have any extra water?” Jeong asks.  The members shake their heads.

“I can get you one, oppa,” Ann says as she stands.

“That would be much appreciated. You see, she offered to get me one. You all just sat there. Good for nothings,” Jeong jokingly says.

“Whatever. Too tired to even stand,” Scynthia says as she lies on the ground.

Ann laughs at everyone.  “I’ll be back,” she says before leaving the practice room.

 

 

Ann’s POV

 

I put the money into the drink machine and soon enough, a bottled water came out from the bottom.

I turned to head back but loud music caught my ears.  I turned and looked down the hall.  Sounds like it’s coming from BTS’ practice room.  Maybe I can say hi to them really quick.  Plus, Scynthia wanted to know what they wanted for dinner, since she volunteered to cook tonight.

She went up to the door and knocked on it but no one answered.  Duh, the music is too loud.  I shake my head at myself before opening the door, only to realize it wasn’t BTS but a guy and a girl.  I began to turn around when the music was suddenly cut off and someone clearing their throat.

“May I help you?” the girl asked.  I’m not even looking at her and I can tell she’s pretty pissed.  Not even two full days back and you’re making enemies, Ann.  Good going.

I turn around and look at the girl.  Yup, I was right.  She looked pretty pissed.

“I thought some other people were using this. I didn’t mean to interrupt. Sorry,” I say before bowing.  I was turning around to leave when I suddenly hear my name being called.

“Ann? Is that really you?”

I turn back around only to see a Jimin right in front of me.

“Oh, hi!” I nervously say.

“I didn’t know you were back and wow. You look really great. I like your hair,” Jimin says before smiling.

Thanks. And yeah. Just thought I’d surprise everyone,” I simply say.

“Can I get a hug?” he asks as he rubs the back of his neck.

Sure,” I say and he smiles at that before pulling me into a hug.

“I’ve missed you,” he says.

I’ve missed you, too.”

I hear someone cough, only to realize it was the girl I pissed off.  I pull away from the hug.

“Oh, Ann. This is Boram. She’s a trainee and I was told to help her some. Boram, this is Ann fro-“

“Royalty?” she asks.

I nod.

“Oh my goodness! I’m such a big fan! You’re an awesome dancer! I hope to have half the talent you have,” she excitedly says.

“Um, thanks. That really means a lot. And I’m sure you’re much more talented than me,” I tell her with a smile.

Her face lights up as I say this and before I know it, she runs up and hugs me.  She then pulls back after a little while.

“I can’t believe I’m actually speaking with you. This is so cool! Do you have time to watch me do a dance? I would really love your opinion,” she says.

I look down at the bottled water in my hand.  “I would love to, honestly, but I’m actually supposed to be headed back to the practice room. Another time?” I say.

“Of course! Oh, before you go, could I get a picture with you?” she nicely asks.

“Umm, sure,” I say before smiling.

She runs to her bag. I’m assuming to get her phone.  I glance at Jimin who just shrugs and smiles.

Boram then comes back with her phone. She stands next to me and we both pose for her picture.

“Thank you so much!” she exclaims before hugging me, once more.

“No problem. It was nice meeting you, Boram,” I say to her.

I then turn towards Jimin.  “See you later,” I say before turning around to head to the door.

“Wait up, Ann!” I hear Jimin say.

“Yeah?”

“We’re just about done here. You mind grabbing a bite to eat with me?” he asks.

“Sure. I just have to give this to Jeong oppa,” I say.

“Alright, meet you in the cafeteria?” he asks.

I nod and smile.  I send a wave to Boram before finally walking out of the door.

 

 

 

 

Jimin’s POV

 

I’m currently sitting across from Ann right now.  I can’t believe it.  I can’t believe she’s right there in front of me.  She looks even more beautiful, if that’s even possible.  Her red hair makes her look y but still innocent at the same time. 

“So how was back home?” I ask, trying to get those thoughts out of my head.

Her face lit up as I asked this.  She told me how she enjoyed seeing her family and just being back home.  I couldn’t help but smile, glad that she’s happy.

“How have you been?” she asks me.

Missing you like crazy.  “Not bad,” I say before telling her about BTS and our schedules and stuff.

“That’s good. And you look good, too. I’m glad you kept your promise,” she says before smiling.

“Of course I did. Why wouldn’t I?

She just shrugs before stuffing a piece of food into .

I couldn’t help but chuckle.  I’m glad she hasn’t changed.  We then began talking about everything and anything.  I haven’t seen her for four months but it’s like we’ve never stopped hanging with each other.  I love how we can just fall back into place like nothing has ever happened.

“So how long are you staying?”

She looks up from her food and just stares at me before speaking.  “I don’t know, yet.”

I nod at her answer.

I wonder if her feelings have changed.  You think she has a boyfriend?  I mean, what sane guy wouldn’t want to be her boyfriend.  I inwardly sigh.  I feel like how I felt when I wanted to confess to her all of those months ago.

“Hey, Ann.”

“Hmm?”

“Umm. . .are you seeing anyone?” I nervously ask.

Yeah. I’m looking at you right now,” she says before smiling.

I couldn’t help but chuckle at her lame joke.

But to answer your question, no. But I do kinda have a thing with this one guy,” she says.

My heart broke at that statement.  I guess she doesn’t feel that way about me anymore.  I don’t know why I’m surprised.  It’s been four months.  That’s plenty of time to get over someone.  Especially when you’re back at home.

“Oh. I’m sure he definitely likes you back then,” I say with a forced smile.

“I don’t know. I mean, I haven’t seen him in a while and I don’t know if he still feels the same way,” she says.

“You should ask him then. The worst he can say is not but who would say no to you,” I say with a small smile.

“You think?” she asks and I nod my head.

She looks back down at her food before saying my name, “Jimin.”

“Yeah?”

“ILikeYou,” she hurriedly says.

“What? You kinda spoke too fast there,” I tell her.

I notice her take a breath, still looking down at her food.  “I like you.”

“What?”

“I’m not saying it again so just forget it,” she says as she stuffs more food into .

“Y-you still feel that away about me?” I ask.  Wow, am I surprised right now.

All she does is nod and chews her food.

A huge smile spreads across my face.  I then start chuckling.

“What’s so funny?” she asks.

“It’s kind of funny watching you act all flustered and shy. It’s cute,” I tell her.

She just shakes her head and stabs her fork into her food.  “I’m never doing that again. That was so embarrassing,” I hear her mumble.

“We’re even then,” I say.

She looks at me weirdly, making me laugh.

“We both gave embarrassing confessions, so we’re even,” I tell her, making her chuckle.

“So, now I can finally take you out on that date, huh?”

“I guess you can,” she says before smiling.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Everyone was at Royalty’s dorm for their family dinner.  Everyone was chatting and just having a good time, as Scynthia cooked, with Jin helping her.

Everyone else was in the living room, either on the sofas or spread out on the floor.

Ann and Jimin were on the floor, him laying his head on her lap, while she softly ran her fingers through his hair.

“You know, you could massage my head every day,” Jimin says, leaning into her touch.

“What would I get in return?” Ann asks as she looks down.

“Food? Or, I could give you a kiss,” Jimin says with a smirk.

Ann immediately looks away, blushing at what Jimin said.  Jimin smiles to himself, finding her cute at the moment.

“Hey Ann. Can I talk to you for a minute?” Hoseok asks.

“Uh y-yeah. S-sure,” Ann stutters out before moving Jimin’s head to get up.

“No! You’re taking my pillow and massager away,” Jimin whines.

“She’ll be back. This won’t take long,” Hoseok says before leading them to her and Scynthia’s room.

 

 

 

Hoseok’s POV

 

 

“Did you do it?” Ann asks.

“Yeah. I think Scyn has been suspecting something, though. I feel bad for putting her off,” I honestly say.

No worries. I took care of that,” she tells me, making me let out a sigh of relief.

“Did anyone see you do it?” she asks me.

“I’m pretty sure not. I don’t think any photographers or anything followed me,” I tell her.

“Great! As long as Scyn doesn’t know, you’ll be fine,” Ann says.

I nod.  “Thanks for helping with this. I don’t know what I would do if she found out before I took care of everything,” I say.

Ann giggles.  “Yeah. Don’t want her to go all crazy on you.”

I could only smile at that.

I hope this all works out.  I’d be devastated if Scyn found out.  Everything just has to go as planned. 

 

 

 

The Next Day

 

Scynthia’s POV

 

I’m currently getting ready to go out today.  Hoseok asked me to come visit his family and I said yes, of course.  I’ve visited his family a few times and we all really get along, which makes me really happy.  They make me feel like we’re all a big family.

I’m just not sure where the sudden visit came from.  He called me about two hours ago asking me to go.  Guess I should feel happy that he’s free to hang out but I just feel like something is up, you know?

I hear a knock on the door.  I grab my purse and phone, look in the mirror once more, and head to the door.

Hey Sc-wow. You look incredible. I see you're wearing my favorite color, too,” Hoseok says with a smile.

hImage result for summer green dress  outfits

Why thank you. I thought I should dress up nicely since we're going to see your family and you look good yourself.”

“They love you no matter what you wear. I am truly luck to have you as my girlfriend,” he says as he pecks my lips.

Ready to go?” he asks.

“Ready,” I say.  He then takes my hand into his and we walk out, shutting the door behind me.

 

 

 

Rose’s POV

 

Me and Joonie are currently at a baseball game.  Somehow, he actually got unnie to let us go without any security following us.

IMG_4752-682x511.jpg

So what made you take me to a baseball game?” I ask him.

He turns to look at me before answering.  “For starters, I know you enjoy baseball. And, I just thought it’s be cool to try something new. And what guy doesn’t want to go to a baseball game with his girlfriend?” he says before chuckling at himself.

I shake my head.  “Thanks, though. Out of the two years I’ve lived here, I haven’t been to a game, yet. So I am completely enjoying this.”

“As am I,” he says before kissing me on the cheek and putting his arm over my shoulders, bringing me in to lean on his chest.

 

 

 

 

Ann’s POV

 

Han River Park?” I ask, completely stunned.

Image result for han river park

Yeah. I know how much you like the outdoors and stuff, so I thought we could take a walk and just get some food along the way,” Jimin says, rubbing the back of his head.

“I am totally okay with that,” I say as I turn to him smiling.

Great,” he says before taking my hand in his and we start walking.  I couldn’t help but blush.  I really haven’t done this dating thing so I don’t know what to expect.  I’m completely in the dark here.

We walk in silence.  I don’t really know how to act or what to say.  Like I said before, this is all new to me.  I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t nervous.

“Hey, you okay there? You’ve been really quiet. Are you not liking it?” Jimin worriedly asks.

My eyes widen.  “No no. Everything is fine, really. I guess I just don’t know what to say or do. Never been on a date before,” I nervously say.

He smiles at this.  “Just be yourself. Pretend we’re just hanging out as usual, okay?”

I nod and smile.  “Alright.”

He squeezes my hand and we continue walking. 

 

 

 

 

Scynthia’s POV

 

 

“Bye Scynthia. Take care now. Thanks for keeping an eye on my son for me,” Mrs. Jung says before hugging me.

“No problem, Mrs. Jung,” I say.

What’d I tell you? You call me eomma,” she says.

“Alright, eomma. Make sure to tell Hobi’s sister I said hi,” I say pulling away from the hug.

“Will do. She’s going to be so upset she missed your visit,” she says.

Before I could open my mouth, Hobi and Mr. Jung step out.

Alright, son. Make sure you take good care of her. She’s a keeper there,” Mr. Jung says, causing me to laugh nervously.

“Yeah,” Mrs. Jung adds in, “don’t do anything stupid.”

“I promise I won’t!” Hobi says with a smile.

“Well, we’ve got to get going! See you soon!” Hobi says as he pulls me away.

I look back and wave at the Jungs.  They are such a nice family.

Where are we going?” I ask.

“You’ll see,” he says before calling a cab.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No ing way,” I say as my moth falls open at the sight.

Hoseok chuckles.  “Yes, way. Now let’s go up, shall we?”

I nod and smile, as we go inside and take the elevator up.

 

Image result for namsan tower at night

“This is so beautiful!” I say as we step out of the elevator.

I cannot believe it.  We’re at ing Namsan Tower.

“Not as beautiful as you of course,” Hobi says before kissing my cheek.

I turn towards him and smile.

You’re so cheesy, I swear,” I say before pecking his lips.

Come on. Let’s go get a lock,” he says before pulling me along.

 

 

We each get a lock and begin writing our small message on it.

I take my marker and write,
Scyn+Hobi
Together Forever

I smile at this as I put the cap back onto the marker.

Ready?” he asks me.  I nod as he reaches for my hand, to which I automatically take.

 

 

 

Hoseok’s POV

 

I lead her to where all the other locks are.

“We can interlock ours and you can pick a spot for them,” I suggest to her.

Alright,” she says before handing me her lock.

I took my lock that said,
S+H
Forever Love

and hooked it around hers.  I then gave them back to her.

Hmm,” she said as she thought out loud.  I could see her scanning for the perfect spot.

Her face then lights up as she walks over to the side and hooks our locks to the fence.

Image result for namsan tower locks

I couldn’t help but smile at the sight.  My beautiful girlfriend.  Hopefully that’ll change.

“Hey, how about we take a picture?” I ask as I take my phone out.

You and your selfies,” she says while shaking her head.

Oh, come one. We have to store some memories. Plus, I need a new background for my phone,” I say as I come behind her and spin her around, so her back is against my chest.  Our backs are facing the scenery.  I place my arm around her waist and pull her close towards me.  I then place my head on top of hers.

Image result for view from namsan tower

“Say, I love Hobi!” I say before smiling and taking the picture.

“Hey! I wasn’t ready. You distracted me,” she says as she laughs.

“No, look,” I say, letting her see the picture.  “It’s perfect. I caught you laughing,” I say before pulling my phone back and making it my new background.

I then let a sigh out.

“You okay, Hobi?” she asks me.

Guess I should do it.  It’s now or never.

I spin her around so she’s facing me.

“How long have we been dating would you say?” I ask, even though I know the answer.

A little over a year. Why?” she asks as she tilts her head to the side. 

And would you say that you enjoyed being with me during that time?” I ask.

She smiles.  “Of course! I wouldn’t have had it any other way,” she says.  That just made my heart flutter.

And do you love me?”

“Hoseok, are you alright? What kind of question is that? You know I love you,” she says.

I couldn’t help but stare at her.  How was I able to meet such a beautiful woman.  I really am the luckiest guy on earth.  Here we go, Hoseok.  You can do it.

“Hoseok. You’re starting to worry me. Are you okay?” I hear her ask.

I close my eyes for a moment before bending down on one knee.

Hoseok,” I hear her say quietly.

Scynthia, you have really been the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I never understood how those guys say those cheesy romantic lines in movies and such, but now I do. Those lines explain the way I feel about you. I know how I always say, I’m your hope when I’m doing BTS related things. But meeting you, then getting to know you, and eventually falling in love with you, I’ve learned that the line isn’t true. You’re my hope. Your presence gives me hope to continue what I do every day. You give me the energy and confidence to do everything to the best of my abilities. I love how you’re always there for me. Not only am I able to call you my girlfriend, but I can call you my best friend, too. I know a year isn’t really that long, but I don’t think I can wait anymore. Do you remember our first date?” I ask.

She slowly nods her head.

“During that date, I gave you that ring and placed it on your middle finger before saying I will soon place a ring on the finger next to it. Scynthia, I know we’re idols and I know it’s going to be hard but I couldn’t imagine spending the rest of my life without you by my side. So, Scynthia Brown, will you marry me?” I ask as I open the box to reveal a ring.

Image result for purple engagement rings

I look up into her eyes, only to see tears already falling down.

“Yes. I will marry you,” she says.

I smile so big.  I take the ring out and place it on her left ring finger.  I then stand up and pull her in my arms.

She pulls back before landing her lips on mine.  The kiss was full of love and want.

We pull away from each other and I lean my head against hers.

“I love you, Scynthia and I can’t wait to be your husband.”

“I love you, too and I cannot wait to be called your wife,” she says before pecking my lips.

 

I feel like this is a dream.  If it is, no one better ing wake me up because this is the best damn dream I've ever had.

 

 

 

 

Namjoon’s POV

 

Alright, we’re almost there,” I tell her as I guide her to our destination.

“Can I take the blindfold off at least. This is kind of scaring me and it’s not helping that it’s dark outside,” she says.

“Hey, I’m here to protect you and keep you safe. You trust me right?”

She sighs.  “Unfortunately.”

I chuckle.  “Good.”

I take her blindfold off.  “You can open your eyes now.”

The moment her eyes open, her whole face lights up.

W-what? This is so beautiful!!” she exclaims before turning to look at me.

Image result for sky rose garden seoul at night

Image result for sky rose garden seoul at night

Well, a beautiful woman like you deserves to be in a beautiful rose garden, don’t you think?”

I can already see her blushing but I also see a smile.

“Come on, let’s take a stroll through it,” I say.  She nods and I grab her hand into mine, interlocking our fingers together.

We walked around the garden for a while, talking about different things, until finally stopping to look at the view.

Image result for sky rose garden seoul at night

“This is really beautiful. I’ve had an amazing day today, Joonie,” she says as she looks at me.

“As did I babe. I also have one more surprise for you,” I say.

“You’ve already done plenty. I don’t deserve any more surprises,” she says.  My heart breaks at her saying this.

“You deserve everything and anything, Meigui. Don’t let anyone tell you anything different. You are a beautiful and talented woman. Anything I do or give you wouldn’t be enough to show you how much I care and love you. So quit putting yourself down. It hurts me when you say things like that,” I seriously say to her.

“You love me?” she asks.  What?  Did that slip out? Umm..

“W-what?” I ask.

“You said you care and love me. Did you mean it?” she asks.

I rub the back my head, not knowing really how to respond.

Yeah. I really do love you. I meant everything that I said,” I say.

She gently grabs my face with both of her hand and pulls me into this passionate yet tender kiss.  She then pulls back and leans her forehead against mine.

“I love you, too, Namjoon,” she says.

I couldn’t help but smile really wide.  I picked her up and hugged her really tight.

“Meigui loves me!! MEIGUI LOVES ME!!” I shout out in pure excitement and joy.

“Joonie if you don’t put me down this instant and stop yelling,” she says trying to sound serious but fails as she laughs.

After a moment or two later, I finally put her down.

“I really wasn’t expecting for you to say that. But I’m glad you did. You have definitely made my night,” I say.

She smiles.  “You’ve made mine even better, as well.”

“Oh! I almost forgot. Goodness, girl, you are definitely a distraction,” I say as I pull her gift out of my pocket.

She gasps.

“I know this isn’t really that great of a gift, but I know how you weirdly love anklets, so I got you this,” I say.

 

“It’s so pretty!” she says.

“Can I put it on you?” I ask and get a nod in a return.  I bend down and put it on, making sure it’s not too tight or too loose.

“I also got a matching bracelet for me,” I say as I show her my wrist.

“Couple jewelry?” she asks.

Image result for couple bracelets

I happily nod.  “I have to let all of these guys know that you are taken. Do you not see how many look at you? If I could, I would hide you so they wouldn’t see how beautiful you are so they couldn’t take you away from me.”

She giggles at this.  “I will proudly wear this to show around then so I can let everyone know I am Joonie’s girlfriend.”

“Now that is what I like to hear,” I say as I pull her into me and kiss the top of her head.

I can feel her smile, which makes me smile, as well.  

 

You are my one and only Rose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin’s POV

 

“This is really pretty!” Ann says.

We’re sitting on the grass and enjoying the scenery.  I brought her to Han River.

Image result for han river park night

“I hope you had a nice time. You can be honest with me if it was a bad date,” I say.

She gently nudges me with her shoulder.  “It was great. I don’t have anything to compare it with, but it was a fantastic first date. It’s even better than the dates the guys in dramas plan out,” she says with a smile.

“I feel honored to even be compared to the guys in the dramas,” I say before the both of us erupt in laughter.

 “But really. I had an amazing time. So thank you,” she sincerely says before looking back up at the sky.

I stare at her side profile.  The lights and night sky lights her face up, making her features stand out even more.  Her small brown eyes, her cute chubby cheeks, and her kissable lips. 

I guess she caught me staring at her because she spoke up.

“You know, you could always take a picture. They say it lasts longer,” she says before smiling.

And that smile.  That smile could light up this whole park.

Before I know it, I’m leaning in towards her as I glance down at her lips.  She doesn’t move away but instead bites her bottom lip.  I take that as I sign to continue leaning in.  Our lips touch and we begin kissing each other.  Her lips are so soft and gentle.  Everything felt so right during the kiss.  I felt fireworks during the kiss.  I sound like a girl but that’s the honest truth.  We pull away after a moment.

We just stare into each other’s eyes. 

She then looks away and back up at the sky.  I chuckle to myself.  I then pull her hand into my lap.  After a moment, she lays her head on my shoulder.  I kiss the top of her head.

Yeah, best date ever.

 

 

 

 

 

Author POV

Next Day

BigHit

 

“So, Ann. Tonight is the night of Royalty’s comeback,” the CEO says.

“Yes, sir,” Ann says.

“Have you received the dance video?” Mr. Bang asks.

“Yes, sir. And the choreographer skyped me, as well. I know the dance inside and out,” Ann replies.

“And the song?”

Ann nods.  “I know the song, too. Jihye unnie has helped me with it, as well.”

“Because we’re doing things differently and performing the song live before it’s even digitally released. So, Royalty is going to release it later.”

“I understand, sir,” Ann says.

Mr. Bang slides the contract in front of her.

“Since you’re prepared and everything is planned. What’s your decision, Ann?”

 

 

 

 

 

M Countdown

 

“Ladies and gentlemen, here is Royalty with their comeback single, Odd Eye!!” The host says.

(Key=Scynthia    Taemin=Ann    Onew=Rose   Minho=Jeong    Jonghyun=Hyun)

The stage is set and shows figures sitting in chairs.

Scynthia starts off the song.

Once the chorus came, Hyun was up front and center.  Everyone was cheering as they watched the five members of Royalty perform their new song.

You heard that right.  Five members.  Ann signed the contract.

Royalty is now really official, and they wouldn’t have it any other way.

 

Starting all over may not be easy, but isn’t it a great thing that starting all over again is always possible? Every day is a new beginning, take a deep breath and

 

Start Again

(Mary-Frances Winters)

 

The End.

 

 

I FINISHED IT!!!  WOOO!!

I hope you all enjoyed it!!!  Thanks to everyone who read, subscribed, commented, and upvoted!!  

 

Until next time,

 

PEACE!!