Chapter 11

Start Again

I updated twice today, so read the last chapter before this :D

 

At BigHit

 

Ann’s POV

 

“Good job guys,” our vocal teacher says.  “I heard that you guys will be practicing dancing and singing at the same time tomorrow. Make sure you guys rest up really good tonight. Practice is going to be pretty intense tomorrow. You guys are dismissed,” she says before leaving.

Geez. I was going to stay and practice tonight but it sounds like tomorrow is going to be gruesome,” I say before taking a swig of my water.

I’m not ready for this,” Hyun says or more like whines.

This just means we’re getting closer to the recording,” Jeong says

He’s right. This is just like the first step to debuting!” Scynthia chimes in.

You mean the first step to embarrassing yourselves?” Aerum comments.

I just sigh and gather my things. She is literally the least of my mind.  If I was angry enough, I would punch Aerum in her face myself.  Yeah, I don’t get angry often but I guess I kind of have a small temper if I do.  Just a tad.

Let’s go, Ann. Our girls night awaits!” she says excitedly.

I’m coming!” I say as I put my book bag on my shoulders, “see you guys tomorrow!” I say to Jeong and Hyun.

They wave at us.  Before me and Scynthia could leave out the door, BTS comes in.

Hey guys,” Yoongi starts.

Hey, what are you guys doing here?” I say to them.  I notice Hoseok isn’t with them.  Good thing, he knows how to follow directions.  Aerum, Scynthia and him in the same room would have been disastrous.

We just wanted to see how you guys were doing,” Namjoon says, though he was looking at Scynthia.

We’re doing fine. We’re just going home actually,” Scynthia responds.

That’s good. That’s good. Well, I guess we’ll be going now. We just wanted to check in before we go to our performance tonight.” Jin says before offering a smile.

Alright. Good luck on your performance tonight,” Scynthia says before leaving.

Noona is acting different,” Jungkook says.

Well, she’s probably upset because she finally found out that I’m much better than her,” Aerum says.

I turn around, ready to say something, but Hyun beat me to it.

Will you shut your big, fat mouth up, Aerum? Aren’t you tired of hurting everyone with your mean comments and actions? Because of your selfishness, you may have ended a perfectly good relationship! What if I went to the CEO with this, huh? I can tell him what you’ve been doing. Maybe he’ll kick you out this group like everyone wants!” Hyun says before storming out of the room.

Everyone stands there in shock.  Even Aerum says nothing back.

Umm. . . I’ll go after him. I’ll see you guys tomorrow,” Jeong says before leaving.

Soon after, Aerum leaves the room with her head hung low.

Wow, I’ve never see him blow up like that,” I say before facing the guys.

Well, I’ll see you all tomorrow. Good luck tonight!” I say while smiling.

The guys say their goodbyes and they leave.  I start walking out of the room, when I hear my name being called.  I turn back around to see Jimin standing there.

Can we talk?” he quietly asks.

I have somewhere to be and unnie and Scynthia are waiting for me. I have to go,” I say before turning around and walking away.

 

 

I reach the van and get in.

What took so long?” Scynthia asks.

Just talking,” I say as I buckle my seatbelt.

She nods.  “I’m really excited for this girls night. It’s been much needed!

I agree!

And then we were off to our dorm.

 

 

Back at the Dorm

 

We walk in the dorm to a singing and dancing Lauren.

“I’m sorry,

No, I'm not sorry

I'm just getting started

And my life's a party

So I'm turnin' turnin' turnin' turnin'

Turnin' up

Said I'm turnin' turnin' turnin' turnin'

Turnin' up.”

(If you haven't heard this amazing guy!)

Me and Scynthia giggle at the sight in front of us.  Once she’s done, we start clapping.

“Dean would be so proud!” I exclaim before laughing.

“He would, wouldn’t he?” Lauren says before laughing.

“I see someone’s happy,” Scynthia says before taking her shoes off.

“I indeed am. I had a good day at work and now I am here in my pajamas ready for girls night!” she says while smiling.

“I guess we should change, too. We shall be back!” Scynthia says before running to her room.

“Guess I’ll go change, too,” I say.

 

We both come back wearing our pjs.

j16mm894501s.jpg(Scynthia's)

 

50192214?wid=243&hei=243&qlt=85&fmt=pjpe (Ann's)

n9330101_joanna_10.11.15_hm_15193_a.jpg(Lauren's)

“Ok. So I got some junk food on the way back and there’s two pizzas in the oven. We are set for food,” Lauren says.

“Oh my goodness. You are the best Lauren!” I say to her.

“I know. Since I picked out the food, you guys can pick out the entertainment,” Lauren says.

“I’d say we should play random dance first!” Scynthia suggests.

“Oh, you guys are so going down!” I say too confidently.

They both laugh at me.  Did I do something?

“What’d I do?” I ask them.

“You. . .winning. . .at random dance is hilarious,” Lauren says.

“Hey!” I say.

“Come on, Panda. You may be an awesome dancer but you at this game. If only you pay attention to the girl groups,” Scynthia says.

I pout.  “The guy groups are better,” I say.

“Yeah, yeah. Let’s just start,” Scynthia says.

 

For about the next hour, we’ve danced to random kpop songs found on Youtube.  They ranged from older ones, such as Gee by SNSD, (sadly), and Fantastic Baby by BigBang all the way to newer songs like Get Down by Boys Republic and even NCT U, The 7th Sense.

“Wow. I think you actually got worse,” Lauren says as she falls on the couch.

“Hey, I got every Wonder Girls dance!” I say trying to defend myself.

“There’s other girl groups you know,” Scynthia says.

I shrug.  “I’m just picky, I guess. Anyways, I’d say it’s food time!”

“Agreed! I’ll get the food and you guys can pick what we watch,” Lauren says before leaving for the kitchen.

“Hmmm . . . should we start a drama or watch movie?” I ask Scynthia.

“I’d say a movie. We’ll be up all night watching a drama,” she says.

“Good idea,” I say, “I’ll let you pick what we watch.”

“Anything?” She asks.

“Yeah . . . should I be worried?” I question her.  Why do I feel like I just made a huge mistake?

“Okay. Food is here. What are we watching?” Lauren asks as she sets the food on the table.

“We are watching School Oz!” Scynthia cheers.

“Noooooo!” I whine.

“We’ve been wanting to watch that! What do you mean no?” Lauren asks as she sits down on the couch.

“Not since I found out the song Mama was in it,” I say.  Yeah, I am terrified of EXO's Mama.  I don't know, I just am.

“Come on, we’ll mute it when the song comes on. Just get some food and make yourself comfy,” Scynthia says.

“Fine,” I say.

 

We soon gather on the couch with our blankets and food, and begin watching the musical.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

The person stares at the picture for a while.  The person then smiles.

“I’ll let you all have a night of peace. Tomorrow night, I expect explosions,” the person says while setting the cell phone down.

 

A short chapter, but I hope you guys enjoyed it! Much more to come! :D

PEACE!