Chapter 4

Start Again

Next Morning

 

Author’s POV

All of the girls are up and ready to get back to their training and work.

“Alright guys,” Lauren begins, “We are going to have an awesome first day back! Good luck everyone!”

“Fighting!” they all say.

Lauren heads out the door because she got a call from Hansol that he’s out in front, ready to go.

“You look really nice today, by the way!” Ann says.

39c065382234c739a5fb1b3e265ebf85.jpg(Lauren's Outfit)

“Say hi to Taehyun for us!” Scynthia says.

“Thanks! And I will!” Lauren says before heading out of the door.

Oh, hi Lauren, bye Lauren,” Hyejin says as she passes Lauren on the way inside the dorm.

By unnie,” Lauren says.

Well, you girls ready for the first day of training with the group?” Hyejin asks.

Yeah, I guess so. I’m going to have to watch out for Aerum. Apparently she’s the one who’s been starting the rumor that her and Hoseok kissed or whatever,” Scynthia says.

Oh, she’s the one who started it? Well, maybe you can talk to her and figure things out,” Hyejin suggests.

OhI definitely plan on talking to her,” Scynthia says.

Be nice Scynthia. I know what she’s done isn’t right but don’t cause any more trouble, okay?” Hyejin says.

"Yeah, be a good girl Scynthia," Ann says before laughing.

Scynthia glares at Ann before sighing, “I’ll try.”

Good! Let’s go before we’re late!” Hyejin says as she rushes the girls to the van.

 

Ann’s POV

 

We’re now walking to the practice room.  Maybe we won’t dance today.  Maybe we’ll practice vocals or something.  Maybe we'll spend today getting to know each other.  Yeah, totally.

Hey unnie,” I call.

Yeah?” she answers back.

What are we going to be practicing today?” I ask.

No dancing, no dancing, please no dancing.

Well, we’re going to practice dancing of course. You guys all have different levels of dancing and we want to see where everyone is and how you all look together. Why?” she asks back.

I inwardly sigh before saying, “Nothing, just wondering is all.” Of course it’s dancing. This is k-pop. Of course dancing is involved. I’m so stupid.

Before I know it, we’re inside the practice room with the three other members.

Hi Ann and Scynthia!” Hyun says.

Hey guys,” Scynthia says.

Hey,” I say while smiling and waving.

Are you excited to work together? I am!” Jeong says while smiling.

I am! I’m ready to see how we’ll mash together,” Scynthia says.

Hyun nods and smiles.

I’m sure not. I don’t know why I didn’t get put solo. I’m obviously way better than all of you,” Aerum says.

Is this girl serious? If she was that good, she would have already debuted as a solo artist.

Well obviously you’re not all that since you’re here and not already a solo artist,” Scynthia says.

I smile at her while the guys laugh. This is why she’s my best friend.

That was too good. That deserves a high-five,” Hyun says as him and Scynthia high-five each other.

Okay. That’s enough. And Aerum, Mr. Bang put you in here because he thought it would be best for you. If you have a problem with that, you can talk to Mr. Bang. I’m sure we can find a replacement for you,” unnie sternly says.

Wow, go unnie!

Yes unnie,” Aerum says.

Your guys’ dance teacher will be here soon, so you guys should start stretching,” Hyejin unnie says.

We all nod and everyone finds a place and begins warming up.

I sigh before going to my bag to get my brace. This is the first time I’ll be wearing this. I take the brace out of my bag and just stare at it. Is it bad that I kind of don’t want to be here? I mean, I don’t mean not be in Seoul. I really don’t want to be in a dance room. I know, I’m such a baby for thinking that, but that’s just how I feel.

As I sit here in my thoughts, I haven’t realized that someone has been calling my name.

I look over to left and see Jeong sitting next to me.

Ann, you okay?” he asks.

Oh, I’m sorry. I guess I spaced out for a moment there,” I say before offering a friendly smile.

He looks down at my lap. “What’s the brace for?” he asks.

Oh. It’s for my ankle. I just got my cast off about a week ago.” I say. (starts dancing…about a week agooooo..okay bye)

Oh yeah. I saw what happened. That really . But your performance was amazing, nevertheless,” he says before smiling.

Thanks. I appreciate it.” I say back.

Alright guys! Since there’s five of you, we’ll start off with learning a Shinee song. Let’s go!” our dance teacher says.

I sigh before putting on my brace.  Here goes nothing.

 

 

The teacher begins playing Married to the Music and begins teaching us the dance. He goes over it a few times before telling us to practice it on our own for a few minutes.  It’s really an easy dance, if you ask me.

Instead of practicing, I just stand here.  I haven’t moved yet.  Images of that night keep popping in my head.

 

"Excuse me?" I say as I'm trying to get out of her hold, only to be gripped tighter.

"Can you please let go of me?" I say.

After I say this, she releases my arm.

She keeps her head down but doesn't move.

I turn around and attempt to leave again, only to be grabbed by my right ankle. She then yanks my leg really hard, which results me into falling.

"What is wrong with you?! Let go of me!!" I yell. Who is this person and why is she doing this?

She continues to stay in silence.

I continue to struggle to get out of her grip, when she all of a sudden starts twisting my ankle.

"Ahhhh!" I yell. Tears start forming in my eyes.

She continues to twist my ankle, causing more and more pain.

"Please! Stop!!" I cry out.

After a few more minutes of complete torture, she lets go of my ankle and lets it drop to the ground. 
I hiss in pain as my ankle hits the floor.

 

All of a sudden, I feel someone shaking me.

“Ann, Ann!”

“Huh, yeah?” I say as I look up to see Scynthia.

Are you okay?” She asks. She has this worried look on her face.

Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?” I ask.

Because you’re crying,” she says.

I look at her weirdly before bring my hand to my face.  I really am crying.  I wipe away my tears.

Huh, I guess it’s just my allergies. I’m going to go to the bathroom. I’ll be back,” I say as I walk out of that room.

 

 

I go into the bathroom and go straight to the sink. I turn the water on and start splashing my face with cold water.

I sigh. I’m so weak. They probably think I’m stupid for just standing there. Aerum is probably already talking how bad and stupid I looked back there.  Great, another reason for her to open her big mouth.

Ann! Are you in here?

“AHH!” I scream.

I look towards the door, only to realize it’s Hyejin unnie.  God, what is wrong with me?

I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you,” she says.

N-no no. It’s fine,” I say as I try to calm myself down.

“Scynthia told me what happened so I came looking for you. Are you alright? What’s going on?” she asks.

Nothing. It’s just my allergies,” I say, hoping she’d buy the excuse.

I know that’s not it. You’re not a good liar Ann,” she says before sighing, “but I won’t force it out of you. I know you’ll tell me when you’re ready.”

U-unnie, can I go back to the dorm? I’m not feeling well. I promise I’ll come back ready tomorrow,” I say.

Hyejin sighs again. “Fine. But if whatever is going on is not fixed by tomorrow, we are having a serious talk.

Thanks unnie!” I say as I hug her.

Yeah, yeah. Well, there’s no one at the dorm and I really don’t want you to be there by yourself. I guess you can come and run some errands with me,” she says.

I nod happily.

She smiles. “Alright, let’s go. I’ll tell everyone that you’re not feeling well. You can wait for me downstairs.”  She then leaves.

Okay. I got out of one dance practice. Now to figure out how I’m going to deal with the rest of them. I sigh as I head downstairs.

 

Scynthia’s POV

 

Okay.  If that’s not proof enough then I don’t know what is. Ann legit just cried right in the middle of dance practice.  Something is seriously up with her and I plan to find out by the end of the night.

As I’m thinking of what might be wrong with Ann, I hear this chick over here talking crap.

See, I told you they’re just some talentless foreigners. She must so bad that she cried in the middle of practice,” Aerum says before laughing.

Aerum. That’s not funny. Something probably happened to her. Now you really should stop,” Hyun says.

Oh please. She probably can’t dance to save her life,” she continues to say.

You know what? I have had enough of you. It hasn’t even been two hours and I feel like I’ve spent two lifetimes with you. Seriously, what is your problem?” I say to her.

My problem is that I’m stuck with a bunch of talentless people like you when I could be performing and making millions,” she says back.

If that’s what you want to think, go right ahead. But just so you know,” I start before I step right in front of her, as I tower over her a little, “no one talks about my friends, so I suggest you shut your trap.

She opens only to shut it a second later.  I then smirk.  Yeah, that’s right.  Who’s laughing now?

Sorry to interrupt here,” I hear someone say.

I turn around to see Hyejin unnie by the door.

Where’s Ann?” Jeong asks.

She’s not feeling too well for practice, so I’m just going to take her with me for the day. She’ll be back tomorrow,” she says.

I walk up to Hyejin.  “What do you mean she’s not feeling well?”

She’s fine. She asked me if she could skip practice today. For some reason, she just doesn’t want to dance. I’m going to try to figure it out. She’s going to tag along with me for the day. You stay here and practice. And please, try not to let Aerum get under your skin. I know she can be a hand full but just try,” unnie says.

Alright. Just keep me updated on Ann, please,” I say.

Will do. Now go and have a productive practice. Remember, be nice and don’t cause any trouble,” she says before leaving.

Ann, once I figure out what’s wrong with you and help solve your problem, I’m going to hurt you for leaving me with this witch of a groupmate. 

 

 

Lauren’s POV

 

 

 "I'm so glad you're back Lauren. You have no idea. Everyone here has missed you," Hansol says.

"I'm glad to be back! So am I working for Winner again?" I ask.

"Yes and no?" Hansol says.

"And by that you mean?" I ask. Come on. I'm not a mind reader here Hansol.

"Umm..YoullBeWorkingWithEveryone," he says.

"What do you mean everyone? Don't all the groups have their own stylists?" I ask.

"Yeah, but since your designs are probably the best we've ever had, more groups are wanting to work with you. So Winner wil still be your main group, but you'll also be helping other groups, as well," he explains.

"Wow. That's actually really nice and flattering. I didn't think my stuff was that good," I honestly say. Like really, there's so many others that could do so much better.

"Oh come on. You don't gotta be modest here," he says before letting out a small laugh. "You are a talented young lady and this company is indeed lucky to have you. In fact, I should get a pay raise since I discovered you."

I laugh and shake my head.

"Anyways, today you'll be working with Winner. They're performing in a few days and they asked for some changes in their outfits," he says as we head into the wardrobe room.

"Alright. Do you know what they want?" I ask as I do a quick scan of their clothes.

"No idea. They're practicing now but they should be done not too long from now. I'll give you the songs they'll be performing. Maybe it'll give you some ideas," he says as he hands me their set list.

"Alright. Thanks. I'll start sketching while I wait for them," I say as I get my supplies out and ready.

"Great. And I know I said it before but I'm glad you're back. Everyone is too. Well, I'll leave you for your work as I have some boring meetings to attend. Let me know if you need anything," Hansol says as he leaves.

Wow. First day back and I get told everyone is requesting me. I feel so honoured.

Just as I sit down to start some sketches I hear the door open.

"Lauren! You're back with us!" Mino says.

"Our favorite stylist has decided to come back. We missed you!" Jinwoo says as he gives me a hug.

"I just saw you guys like two days ago," I day before laughing.

"Hey, what can we say. You're very loved here," Seungyoon says before smiling.

"Why thank you," I say. "So Hansol oppa told me you guys wanted some changes done to your outfits. What'd you guys have in mind?"

 

 

After about 30 minutes of discussing ideas, we finally came to some conclusions on how they wanted their outfits.

"Alright. I can work with this. I'll get started on it right away," I say

"Thanks Lauren," Seunghoo says, "you are a lifesaver."

"No problem. It's my job afterall," I say while smiling.

The guys and I say goodbye and they leave. Well, all of them except for one.

"What's up, Tae?" I ask as I start to get material and the sewing machine out.

"Are you free this Friday?" He asks me.

"Ummm...Hansol hasn't really given me a schedule, but as of right now, I'm free," I say as I finally stand and face him.

"Good. Make sure you keep Friday night free because we're going on a date," he says before smiling.

"W-what?" I ask shocked. He actually managed to come up with something that quick?

"You heard me the first time. I'm taking you out," he says as he steps closer to me.

"Really? I guess you came up with a plan not to get caught, too?" I ask him.

"I thought of everything so you can stop worrying. All you gotta do is wear something nice and I will take care of the rest," he says.

He the lowers himself down to my level, so now he's staring right into my eyes.

"Everything will be fine. I promise," he says before kissing me.

He breaks away and I nod. "Alright. It better be a good date then," I say before laughing.

"Oh trust me, it will be," he says before pecking me on the lips once more.

"I'll see you later," he says before winking and leaving the room.

I just smile and shake my head as I get back to my work. I guess I'm actually going on a date with him. Maybe Scynthia was right and he really does like me. I smile at the thought before shaking my head.

Focus on the date later. Right now, I have five outfits to touch up.

 

Ann's POV

Me and unnie are in the van.

"Where are we going?" I ask her.

"I told the boys I'd bring them some lunch. They're at a photo shoot so we'll stop by and drop the food off," she says.

I just nod.

 

Soon, we arrived at the guys' photo shoot, while me and unnie are carrying their lunches.

"Wow. This is pretty cool. I've never been to a photo shoot before," I say as I take in all of my surroundings. There's people everywhere bustling around. There's all these amazing outfits and stylists working. I then spot the photographer and some other people. Looks like they're changing the backdrop.

"It is. Soon, you'll be doing these," unnie says.

"Oh I hope not. I don't like taking pictures," I say.

"Well, you'll get used to it. Plus you're a beautiful young lady. I'm sure everyone would love your pictures," unnie says while smiling.

I just smile and shake my head.

"There they are. Come on," she says and I follow her.

The guys are sitting at a long table just talking to each other.

"Hey guys. Here's you lunch," unnie says and we hand them their food.

"Thanks noo- oh Ann. what are you doing here?" V asks.

"Oh, I umm," I stutter as I think of what to say.

"She's just helping me with some errands. She wasn't feeling well enough to be at dance practice so I just took her with me. She's fine now," unnie says as she takes a seat.

"Oh. Well, it's good you're feeling better!" Jin says.

I just nod and smile.

"Here, come sit down noona," Jungkook says as he pulls my arm.

I nod and sit next to him while Jimin is on the other side of me. The guys start eating their food and talking.

I can feel Jimin staring at me so I turn my head and look at him.

"What?" I ask.

"I know you weren't sick," he says to me.

I just look down, not knowing what to say to him. He probably won't believe anything I say anyways.

"Ann, I know there's something going on with you. Why can't you just tell me?" He asks, his voice soft.

I look back up to him and stare at him. I sigh before saying, "There's nothing wrong. I'm fine."

"Then why aren't you at dance practice then?" He asks, his voice sounding with annoyance.

"Because like unnie said, I wasn't feeling too well," I say, not looking at him anymore.

"You and I both know that's not true. I want to help you Ann," he says.

I sigh again. He really can't help me plus I don't want to burden him with my problems. He has his comeback and stuff to worry about. He is indeed an idol after all.

"Really Jimin. It's nothing. You should eat your food," I say as I turn back towards the others.

He was opening his mouth again but Hyejin beat him to it in speaking.

"Alright boys, me and Ann are going to leave now. Do a good job for the rest of your photo shoot," she says before smiling and standing.

I nod and smile. "You all look really handsome by the way," I say as I stand and join unnie.

"Thanks," the guys say. In the corner of my eye, I can see Jimin staring intently at me.

Me and Hyejin say our goodbyes and leave.

 

"So where are we headed now?" I ask as we get situated in the van.

"Youll see," is all she says as she pulls out into the road.

About 20 minutes later, we come to a stop. I look out the window to see that we're at a park. I immediately start smiling. I truly love parks. But why are we here?

"Why are we at a park?" I ask as my smile doesn't go anywhere.

She smiles upon seeing my face. "I just thought you'd like to come up here for a little brreak." she then gets out the van.

I get out and follow her.

"How'd you know I like parks?" I ask before heading towards the swings. 

She laughs at me before saying, "A manager's intuition I suppose. This park is about a five minute walk from the dorm, too. "

I nod and sit on a swing. A few seconds later unnie takes the one next to me.

We sit there in silence for a little bit and I start to rock back and forth on the swing a little.

"Ann, what's wrong? Why don't you want to dance?" Hyejin asks as she turns her head towards me.

I continue to rock back and forth on my swing. I stare forward, looking at the kids before me playing on the slide.

I sigh.

"I'm scared." I say.

She doesn't say anything so I continue.

"I'm scared that if I start dancing my ankle is going to give out again. But this time, the doctor will say I'll never be able to dance again. I'm scared that that woman is going to come after me if I dance again."

I let out a sigh and wipe the tear that I didn't know fell from my eye.

"Ever time I attempt to dance, I see that woman beating me and hurting my ankle. I'm afraid that it's going to happen again. And ever since I got my cast off, I've been having nightmares of her. She just keeps showing up and every time, she keeps hurting and hurting me until I wake up. At first the nightmares weren't so bad and I'd be able to sleep through them. Now they're at the point that I'm scared to close my eyes at night, afraid she'll come hurt me while I'm sleeping." I say.

I must admit, it kinda felt good to get that off my chest a little. I'm glad I told unnie.

"I didn't know," she sadly says. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that and I'm sorry it's affecting you like this. But you can't be scared forever. You're going to have to overcome your fear at some point," she says.

"That's the thing. I tried back at home and evertime I just see her coming after me. I'm such a wuss," I say as I let out a pitiful laugh.

Hyejin comes and stands in front of me.

"You are a strong young lady, Ann. You've been through a lot for a girl your age, more than a lot actually. So don't ever call yourself weak again," she says before looking up at the sky and letting out a breath.

She then looks back to me.

"If I said I have a plan, will you trust me on it and just do as I say?" She asks.

I look at her for a moment before nodding.

She smiles before taking my hand and pulling me up to my feet.

"Great. We'll start tomorrow. I'll make some calls when I drop you off at the dorm. I asked the other manager to pick up Scynthia, so she'll be coming home with the boys," she says as she leads me back to the van. 

 

We begin to drive off.

"Thanks unnie," I say.

"No problem. Like I said, I'm always here for you and I'm glad you told me."

It was quiet for a while until I spoke.

"Hey unnie. Why couldn't me and Scynthia watch the guys' new comeback?" I ask.

"Oh. Well the boys wanted to watch it with you guys. Can you believe they haven't watched their own music video?" She laughs.

"Hmm..since the boys will be done early today, how about the boys spend the night and you all can watch it?" She asks.

I nod and smile, "Sounds great."

She smiles. "And hopefully you'll be able to get a good night's sleep tonight. I know how you feel safer sleeping when others are around, so hopefully this helps."

"Thanks again unnie. I'm glad you're our manager," I say.

She just smiles and nods as she continues to drive back to the dorm. 

 

Back at BigHit

 

Scynthia’s POV

We just got finished practicing.  I love Shinee and all, but why are their dances so difficult?  So many movements, goodness.

As I go to get my water, the door opens and Hoseok pops in.

What are you doing here?” I ask before drinking my water.

Hyejin noona said that we’re taking you home,” Hoseok says.

Ah okay. Let me just get my things,” I say.  Before I can turn around, Hoseok brings me into a hug.

Hoseok, I’m all sweaty,” I tell him as I laugh into his chest.

It’s cool. I’m going to hug you still,” he says before releasing me and kissing me on my forehead.

What is this?” Aerum asks. Uhg, can she go away or something. I’ve had enough of her for one day.

What do you mean?” Hyun asks.

What is this?” she asks again as she points between me and Hoseok.

Evidently they’re a couple. Did you really not know?” Jeong asks before he takes a swig of his water.

No, I didn’t. Oppa, I thought we had something special?” Aerum says as she comes and stands right in front of Hoseok.

I raise an eyebrow.  The heck?  This girl has to be on drugs.

Hoseok sighs before saying, “Aerum. I’ve only seen you one time and that was because me and Jimin were helping with a dance class. I also don’t appreciate you starting rumors when nothing happened. I don’t want to be mean here, but please leave me alone as you can see I have a girlfriend.”

I smile at Hoseok.  He did good.

I’m about to get my things when this girl decides to speak again.

But oppaaaa, didn’t that kiss mean anything to you?” she tries to say cutely as she blinks her probably fake eyelashes at him.

Listen here and listen well,” I say as I stand in between the two.  “I don’t appreciate you starting rumors here. I don’t appreciate you talking bad about my friends. I’m trying my best here to not sock you in the face right now because I’m trying to be a nice groupmate. But you are making it really hard right now. So I suggest you stop it with this cutesy act you’re trying to pull and stop trying to steal another girl’s boyfriend.”

I turn around and gather my things.

Bye Hyun and Jeong. I’ll see you guys tomorrow,” I say to them before turning to leave.

Bye Scynthia!” they both say.

When I turn to face Hoseok, he just has this big smirk on his face.  He grabs my hands and tells the guys bye.

 

While we’re walking to the van, he still has that smirk on his face.

What’s with the smirk?” I ask him.

I’m just a proud boyfriend over here. You just kind of stood up for me. And I have to admit, it was pretty hot,” he says as he kisses my cheek.

Yeah, yeah. Don’t get used to it,” I say as we get in the van and head back to the dorms.

 

Ann’s POV

 

Me and Hyejin are back at the dorm, after we decided to stop by the store to get some snacks for everyone.

Okay. They should be here any minute. I’m going to go make some calls. Mind if I go to your room?” she asks.

I shake my head no.  She nods and goes to my room.

About five minutes later and Lauren walks through the door.

“Hey Lauren. How was your first day back?” I ask as I sit on the couch.

“Why are you home?” she asks.

“I wasn’t feeling too well so unnie brought me back. She’s in my room making a phone call. But I’m all good now,” I say.

“Oh, okay,” she says as she sits down next to me.  “My day at work was amazing! So you know how I’m supposed to work for Winner?” she asks.

I nod.

“Well, Hansol oppa told me that basically all of the groups were requesting to work with me. So not only will I be working with Winner, but I’ll be working with everyone! EEeek!” she squeals.

“OMG! That’s amazing! I’m so happy for you!” I say as I give her a hug.  When I let go, she still has the biggest smile on her face.

“Alright, what else did you not tell me?” I say.

“TaehyunMayHaveAskedMeOnADateForFridayNight,” she says.

My eyes widen. “EEEeek! We told you he really likes you. I’m glad he’s serious about this. I’ll make sure to have a talk with him when he picks you up Friday,” I say before laughing.

“Ok. Whatever mother,” she says before laughing.

Just then Scynthia and the guys come in.

Okay! I’m so ready for a sleepover!” Jungkook says.

Lauren looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Unnie thought it’d be a good idea to have a sleepover and we can all watch their comeback,” I say.  She nods in understanding.

You feeling okay?” Jin asks.

I nod, “Never better!

Hyejin comes out the room.

Oh, glad you all are home,” Hyejin says.

Me too. I’m in need of a shower,” Scynthia says.

Hey Ann, could you and Jin start making the snacks and stuff? The rest of you can get the living room ready,” Hyejin asks.

I nod.

Alright donsaeng. Our food awaits!” Jin says as I just laugh and follow.

 

 

Hyejin’s POV

Scynthia and Jimin, can I talk to you guys for a moment?

They both nod and follow me to Scynthia’s room.

Is this about Ann?” Jimin asks.

I nod. “We got to have a talk today and she finally told me what’s been up with her,” I say.

What’d she say?” Scynthia asks.

To make this short, what happened to her at the MelOn Awards still affects her. She says everytime she tries to dance, all she sees is that woman hurting her. And she says ever since her cast got taken off, she’s been having nightmares of her, too, which is why she hasn’t been getting sleep,” I say.

Oh my god! I never thought of that. I didn’t know she was so affected like that. I should’ve known so I could’ve helped her,” Scynthia sadly says.

It’s not your fault. If anyone, it’s that woman’s fault who hurt her. But anyways, I thought I should tell you two. And Scynthia, you can tell Lauren,” I say.

How can we help her?” Jimin sadly asks her.

Well, I already have a plan on helping her get back to dancing. For her nightmares, this is kind of the reason why I planned this sleepover. I know she feels safer to sleep when people she knows is around her,” I say.

Alright. I hope your plan works out,” Scynthia says.

Me too. So tomorrow Ann won’t be joining you guys for the dance part. I hope she’s back the day after, though,” I say.

They both nod.

Okay. You guys can go back. Oh, Scynthia?” I say.

Yeah?

Go take a shower. You’re starting to smell,” I say jokingly.

“I was practicing! That’s what happens when you practice hard!” she says as she storms out and goes to the bathroom.

I just shake my head and laugh as I leave her room, as well.

Noona?” Jimin says.

“Yes?” I say as I turn back around.

Is there any way I can help Ann?” he asks.

All you can do is be there for her. Don’t push her too hard to open up, she’ll do it when she’s ready,” I say before walking out of the room.

 

Author’s POV

Everyone gathers in the living room, among the pillows and blankets covering the floor and all of the food and snacks in bowls.

Okay! I’m ready to see this fire!” Scynthia says excitedly.

“Alright,” Namjoon says as he pushes play.

 

V hyung. Why are you dancing like that?” Jungkook says in between his laughter.

I think I look cool,” V says and everyone laughs.

"Your guys' glasses are on point!" Lauren says.

"Aren't they?" Namjoon says.

Oh my goodness! That was so cool! Oppa just set him on fire! Human Torch right there!” Ann says.

Yoongi laughs, “That was fun to do.”

“Bruuuuhhhh,” Ann and Scynthia say at the same time.

The beat is lit!” Scynthia says.

The dance looks really cool! You all look really cool!” Ann says.

My favorite part is V oppa ironing Jin oppa,” Lauren says before laughing.

So glad the iron wasn’t on,” Jin says before laughing.

Aww, Hoseok! You and Namjoon look really good there,” Scynthia says.

Hoseok just smiles as he puts his arm around Scynthia’s shoulders.

I think Jungkook just killed all the fans with that kiss,” Lauren says before laughing.

You know, what can I say,” Jungkook says and everyone laughs.

Jin! Were you trying to seduce all of the girls?” Scynthia asks.

Oppa is a lady killer!” Ann says.

Got that right!” Jin says as he high fives Ann.

You don’t look too bad Jimin,” Ann says jokingly.  “Oh Wow! That part of the dance is cool! Okay, I take that back, Jimin. You look good,” Ann says.

Maybe I can teach you the dance,” Jimin hopefully says.

Uhh, yeah, sure,” Ann says.

She really is afraid to dance, Jimin thinks to himself.  He inwardly sighs.

 

The video ends and everyone claps.

That was amazing!

“That was pure fire!”

That was dope! Get it? Dope?!” Ann says before bursting out into laughter.

No, no. No more jokes from you,” Yoongi says while shaking his head.

“I’m funny, though,” Ann says before pouting.

 

For the rest of the night, they all talk and watch some movies.

 

Jimin’s POV

I thought this would be a good time to talk to Ann, since everyone is talking amongst themselves or watching the movie on T.V.

I tap Ann’s shoulder and she turns around.

Yeah Jimin?

I just want you to know that I’m always here for you,” I say.

She sighs. “Unnie told you, huh?” she says.

I nod.

Thanks, but unnie says she has a plan,” she says.

What about your sleeping?” I ask.

She shrugs. “I’ll figure something out.”

Hey, if I’m not here and you can’t sleep, I want you  to call me okay? No matter what time it is or if you think I’m busy. I want you to call me and I’ll stay up with you until you fall asleep, okay?” I say to her.

Jimin, you don’t hav-“

Ann, I mean it. Promise me you’ll call.” I say as I hold out my pinky.

She looks at me then sighs before linking her pinky with mine. “I promise,” she says..

Good,” I say before smiling. That’s the least I could do for her.

Thanks Jimin,” she says.

 

 

Tis another chapter! Hope you guys enjoyed it!

 

Shout out to spencereid357, Alyssaluvsehun ( I do too :D), and anutter92.  Hope you enjoy the story! :D

 

I'll leave you guys with these. Peace!!

 

 

tumblr_nn9oubnAna1skhbn0o1_400.jpg

3ba06cc1f61cca3040a883698145685b.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoYXkbtJ8wn-0PhCgvAek 

bts-funny-kpop-suga-Favim.com-3828951.jp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK-c_5GLud1hrOPB5KSdp (my current situation, tbh)