Chapter 27

Start Again

011913_mucore_vixx.jpg

 

Author’s POV

The Next Morning

 

You’ve got to be kidding me,” Hyejin says while pinching the bridge of her nose and holding her head back.

“I wish I was,” Jimin says.

What happened that quick? You were supposed to wake her up!” Jeong says.

Hyung, calm down! We’ll figure something out,” Hyun says.

Now explain what happened again?” Rose asks.

I went to wake Ann up and told her she has her therapy session today. She told me okay and to let her get ready. I leave the room and then outta no where, she slams the door shut and locks it,” Jimin says.

I can’t believe this. She has to go to that session or Mr. Bang won’t let her be part of the group,” Hyejin says before running a frustrated hand through her hair.

I think I have a plan!” Scynthia says before walking to the door of her and Ann’s room.  She knocks on it.  “Ann! Come on! You know you have to go!”

Leave me alone! I’m not going to some person who’s just going to tell me I have issues,” Ann yells through the other side of the door.

Fine. You leave me no choice,” Scynthia says before backing away from the door a little.

Everyone watches the girl, wondering what she’s going to do.

 (Starts at about 1:55 :)

“YOU NEED THERAPY! LALALALALA THERAPY. YOU NEED THERAPY LALALALALA THERAPY. YOU NEED THERAPY LALALALALA THERAPY!!” She sings as she dances as well.

“Oh my goodness,” Hyun says before dying of laughter.

Jeong slaps Hyung upside the head.  “This is not a laughing matter!”

BOOM!  The girls’ door suddenly flies open.

“I know you did not just do what I think you did,” Ann says.

“And if I did?” Scynthia replies with a smirk.

“Then you’re dead,” Ann says before Scynthia makes a run for it.

Hey, you girls stop it now!” Hyejin says.

Yeah, you heard unnie. Stop being so mean. I got you out of your room.” Scynthia says.

Unnie, don’t make me go. Please,” Ann begs to Hyejin.

I’m sorry Ann. But in order for you to debut, Mr. Bang required this session. It’s only one, Ann,” Hyejin says.

Come on Ann. You can do it. Just go so you can get it over with,” Jeong says.

"And you can vent to us all about it afterwards," Rose says as she puts an arm ove Ann's shoulder

Fine,” Ann says dejectedly.

 

 

 

 

Ann’s POV

 

I got dropped off at the stupid building where the stupid therapy session is going to take place.  I sigh and walk through the door.  I spot the receptionist desk and walk up to it.  She looks up and smiles.  I hate her already.

Hi, how may I help you?” she asks.

I have an appointment with Dr. Joo,” I say.

Your name?” she asks.

“Ann Lee,” I say.

She starts typing at her computer before looking back up at me.  “Yes. Dr. Joo is ready to see you now.”

I nod and say thank you before walking towards his office.  I knock on the door and I hear a “come in.”  I sigh.  Here goes nothing I say to myself before walking in.

 

 

Scynthia’s POV

 

“So what do you think of the lyrics?” Jeong asks.

They’re really good! You guys wrote this yourselves?” Jake asks us.

Yup! Me and oppas wrote them all ourselves,” I say happily.

Me, Hyun, and Jeong oppa are showing Jake the lyrics we wrote.  We’re hoping that we can make this one of our debut songs.  We were told that instead of debuting with one song, we’re debuting with two!  Isn’t that crazy? 

Wow, I’m really impressed. It’s a good fun song,” Jake says while smiling.

Will you help us with it, hyung?” Hyun asks.

“Of course! I have the perfect instrumental for this!” Jake says before pressing a few buttons on the recording whatever it’s called.  He just started pushing a lot of buttons.

Alright. What do you guys think of this?” Jake asks with a smile.

We all listen to the music.  It had this nice beat to it.  We were all bobbing our heads to it.  I then decided to rap some of the lyrics out.

My mood is rising right now,
you know what I mean boy?
Your neck is at a 90 degree angel right now,
why are you so stiff?

 

The music then stops.

Oh! That was lit!” Hyun says.

Jeong shakes his head.  “Your English is rubbing off of him. . .in a wrong way.”

“Hey! My slang is not bad!” I say.  My English be dope as .  What does oppa know?  Hmph.

Anyways,” Jake says while trying not to laugh, “I think it sounds really good! If you guys show the lyrics to the rest of the members and if they like them, you all can come in and begin recording tomorrow.”

I don’t know. I mean, Ann is coming back tomorrow and she has to record the girls teaser plus her own. Before she does that she has to record her song. I don’t want to overwork her,” Jeong says.

You know she’s going to overwork herself anyways,” Scynthia says.

Maybe we can do it the day after. We can just spend the whole day just recording,” Hyun suggests.

“That sounds like a good idea. You guys can stay here and play with the song if you want. I’m going on a lunch break,” Jake says before bidding us goodbye.

I can’t believe he liked our song! This is so exciting!” I say jumping up and down.

I know right! Our first debut song is going to be one we wrote ourselves!” Hyun says while smiling.

Just remember, we have to record this and get it approved by noona and Mr. Bang,” Jeong says.

Hyung. Why do you always have to ruin the mood,” Hyun says.

“I just don’t want to get your guys’ hopes up is all. But anyways, let’s try to make the song the best we can. I think we can start assigning parts. Then when we get back to the dorm, we can show Rose and Ann,” Jeong says.

“Sounds like a plan!” I say.  Gosh!  I can’t keep my feels intact!  This is so exciting!

 

 

Ann’s POV

 

So, Ann. Why do you think you’re here?” Dr. Joo asks.

I try my best not to roll my eyes.  I can’t believe I’m here right now.

Because Mr. Bang said if I don’t come then I can’t debut,” I say.

Is that the only reason?”

“I’m pretty sure you know the answer to that,” I say.

“Well, why don’t you tell me then,” he says.

I begin to rub my temples.  “I really hate you kind of doctors,” I mumble to myself.

And why is that?” he asks.

“You speak English?”

He smiles and shakes his head.  “I can only understand it. I can’t really speak it well.

“Of course you can,” I say.

Now, why do you hate us kind of doctors?” Dr. Joo asks.

Not to be rude or anything, but you have my file right there and I know you’re not taking any notes. All you’re doing is drawing or doing a crossword puzzle,” I say as I start to get slightly annoyed.

You sure are smart, aren’t you?” he asks with a smile on his face.

I roll my eyes, too irritated to even care if I’m caught.  “I’ve been through this before. Plus I’m a nursing student. I had to bare through that department during clinicals.”

You’ve been through this before? How’d it make you feel?” he asks.

I sigh.  Maybe if I just answer the dude’s questions, the quicker I’ll be out of here.

I hated then it just like I hate it now.”

Why is that?” he asks.

Because it’s a waste of time to have someone tell you your problems when you know it yourself,” I say.

“What do you think is wrong with you?

“I’ve had a few y life moments. Because of that, I can’t sleep because of the nightmares and fear that I have. I have trouble with sharing my emotions. Oh, and I have this slight thing of trusting people. I guess that’s expected when the people you’ve trusted hurt you, both emotionally and physically,” I say before bitterly laughing.

“What can you do about it?” Dr. Joo asks.

“You do know you’re the so called doctor, right?” I ask.  The heck is he asking me this for?  It’s his job, not mine.

I want to know what you think will help your problems.”

“I don’t know. I think I’m improving a little on the emotions and trusting aspects. For the sleeping issues, I don’t know. I just know I refuse to take any medication,” I say.

“I agree. It does seem like you’re improving. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal or something?” he asks.

“I do at home, as in America but I didn’t bring it with me.”

“It seems like you’re pretty well rested right now. Have you slept the past few days?”

I nod.  “What’s been different?” he asks.

Goodness.  A little personal, huh?

My friend has been helping me with my sleeping. He’s slept by me for the past two nights.”

Why does this help with your sleeping?” he asks.

I shrug.  “I just feel more comforted and protected, I guess. I feel safe. When I sleep and he’s there, I feel like no one would be able to hurt me.

He nods and smiles.  “Well, your session here is done. I wish you the best of luck with your debut. I’m pretty sure your sleeping habits will improve in time.”

I raise an eyebrow.  “That’s it?”

Yes. I will tell your CEO that you are able to go through the debut. Do you need anything else?” he asks.

“Uh, n-no. Thank you, I guess,” I say.

“Oh. You’re a smart young woman. I think you’d make a great nurse, if you do decide to take that route,” he says.

And after that I leave.

 

 

I do have to admit that that ending was crappy as heck. But anyways, there's a chapter! Their debut is getting closer! I snuck in a few lyrics from the song.  Any guesses?? No cheating, so no googling!! LOL.

 

GUYS!! I have over 1,000 views on this crap of a story!! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!  I LOVE YOU ALL!!

45c8326303d951b21895595a3382f87c.jpg

In addition, my summer job has ended so expect more updates :D

As, always,

PEACE MY LOVELY PEOPLE

81fa5867f671345f3f1e7510d0bb3b94.jpg not gonna lie. . .this is legit me and my friends like all the time.  Smh, we're shamfeul people, i know.