Chapter 20

Start Again

Aerum’s POV

 

“Okay. It seems like you have some juicy news here. I’m all ears.”

Well, I’m sure you know about the story that’s been all over the news,” I say with a smirk on my face.

The one about an EXO member and the attempted ? Of course, who doesn’t?

What if I told you that I know who the victims is?” I ask her.

"I'd say I would definitely be interested."

"Well, I do know who it is. It's the trainee from BigHit, Ann," I say.

Their eyes wide.  "Really? How do I know you're telling the truth or lying?"

"You'd just have to trust me," I say.

"What do you want out of this?"

"I just want that group and BigHit to go down," I say before smirking again.

"Well, you my friend, have came to the right person."

"I knew I could count on you," I say before smiling.  BigHit, you are so going down.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Ann comes back and joins the rest of the group.

Perfect timing,” Hyejin says, “Mr. Bang wants to see you four again.”

Well, guess this will be my last day in this group,” Scynthia says as she gets up.

What do you mean?” Hoseok asks.

Apparently Mr. Bang thinks there is something off about our group and he’s going to make some changes. I guess we’re about to find out exactly what those changes are,” Jeong says.

Come on guys, it may be good news. You never know,” Hyejin says.

Hyun nods.  “Noona is right!

"You guys will be fine," Namjoon says and the rest of BTS nods while giving them a "fighting!"

 

 

The four, along with Hyejin, head to Mr. Bang’s office.  When they arrive, they see that Mr. Bang is not alone.

He looks up and smile.  “You all are here. Please have a seat. I have some important news.

Shouldn’t Aerum be here, too?” Ann asks.

Ah, I guess I should talk about that first,” Mr. Bang starts off,  “Alright, as I said this morning, changes were needed for you guys and Aerum just so happened to be one of those changes.”

Gasps were heard and mouths fell open to the news.

You mean Aerum isn’t in the group anymore?” Hyun asks?

I’m afraid so. She’s no longer part of BigHit. I just felt like she wasn’t a good fit for us, so I did what I thought was best,” Mr. Bang says.

Wow, Mr. Bang is awesome.  He kicked face out, Scynthia thought to herself.

Anyways, on to more important things,” Mr. Bang starts off again.  “I still think your group will be better off with five people, so I’m pretty sure I found the perfect fit for you all,” he says as he motions the girl to introduce herself with his hand.

The girl stands up and bows before saying, “Hello. My name is Meigui and I hope we’ll work well together,” she says before offering everyone a nice smile.

Meigui is going to be in our group?” Ann asks surprisingly.

Mr. Bang nods.

Are you Chinese, Meigui?” Jeong asks.

“I am but I moved here about four years ago because of my family,” Meigui says.

That’s very cool and your Korean is on point and your name is so pretty!” Scynthia says with a smile.  She seems pretty awesome already, Scynthia thinks to herself, anyone is better than face.

Meigui giggles.  “Thanks. My name actually means Rose. My mom is obsessed with flowers and stuff.

How old are you?” Hyun asks.

21,” Meigui replies back.

Hyun then puts the biggest smile on his face, “Now I have three people who have to call me oppa!”

Ann just shakes her head and rolls her eyes to the nonsense coming out of Hyun’s mouth.

Mr. Bang smiles.  “I’m glad you all are getting along already. Now that I’m pretty set on this group, we’ll have to talk about positions.

Meigui sits back down in her seat and everyone pays attention while Hyejin begins to take notes.

Let’s start shall we.  We’ll go from youngest to oldest,” Mr. Bang begins and Ann sighs at this.

Ann, 19, maknae, vocalist and lead dancer,” Mr. Bang says.

Always the maknae, every single time,” Ann says before pouting which makes everyone else laugh.  Megui pats her shoulder for comfort.

Mr. Bang continues, “Scynthia, 20, lead rapper.”  Scynthia smiles and nods.

Meigui, 21, main vocalist. Your stage name will be Rose,” Mr. Bang says.

Oh, this is so exciting!” Meigui exclaims.

Hyun, 21, and lead vocalist,” says Mr. Bang.

“So okay with this!” Hyun says while pumping his fist in the air.

And last but not least, Jeong. You will be the main rapper and main dancer. I was thinking if you should have a stage name but I think Jeong will do, unless you have any ideas,” Mr. Bang says.

No sir! I’d prefer if my real name was used actually,” Jeong says before smiling.

Great,” Mr. Bang says.  “Now, I’m not going to do all of the work myself. I’ve left some things up for you all to decide, as well. Let’s start with the leader position. You guys can pick who you want as leader.

Everyone looks at each other and nods, except for Meigui and Jeong.  They then turn their heads and say, “Jeong!” at the same time.

Jeong’s eyes widen.  “W-what?

Oh come on hyung, we all know you’re definitely leader material,” Hyun says.

Totally. You already keep us on track so it would only make since to officially make you leader,” Scynthia says and Ann happily nods, while Meigui gives a thumbs up for support. 

Wow. I’m really flattered guys. I won’t let you down! I will be the very best leader that I can be,” Jeong proudly says.  Everyone else cheers.

Very well,” Mr. Bang says before smiling.  “Now, you guys don’t have to decide on it now but I do want a group name from you all as soon as possible. I’ll give you guys until tomorrow to decide.

Everyone nods at this.

Okay. I just want you guys to know, that starting now, you all will be very busy. The first step is for you all to make teasers for the group. I’ve already decided how I wanted this to go about. So, first of all, there will be a teaser for the girls and one for the boys. Individual teasers will then be made, introducing you all. Lastly, a group teaser will be made with your guys’ own song. Does that make since so far?” Mr. Bang says.

Yes sir!” They all say.

Great. Now, you guys will be able to pick what songs you want to use for the other two teasers. Whatever song you pick, however, will be sung or rapped by you, so pick wisely. The song can be in either Korean or English.” Mr. Bang looks at them all before continuing.  “You guys will have tonight and some of tomorrow to decide the songs you want to sing. Once decided, you will record the songs and begin filming the teasers.”

Mr. Bang then looks at Ann.  “This however excludes Ann since she will be resting for five days. The others will begin working on the teasers and when you come back, you can catch up.

Ann could only nod at this, though she feels bad because she’ll be keeping her group back some.

So, first, the girl teaser video will be recorded, followed by the boys, then the individual, and lastly the group teaser,” Mr. Bang clarifies.

“This is so awesome! I can’t believe we’re debuting!” Hyun adds.

Mr. Bang couldn’t help but smile at the group.  “Once everything is recorded and filmed, we’ll choose release dates. I’m hoping to have you guys debut in a week or two. So Ann, when you come back, I want you to be fully rested and energized because you will be put to work right away.

Of course,” Ann says.

Good. And one last thing. You guys will be moving into one dorm and living together as a group. This will be done over the next couple of days. Now, your guys’ schedules will be packed starting tomorrow. So, you guys should go and hang out for the rest of the day and get to know each other and come up with ideas. Make sure to get plenty of sleep. And Ann, don’t forget about what I’ve said. You all are dismissed.”

The group walks out of the office and into the hallway.  Once they were far enough from the Mr. Bang’s office, they all broke out into celebratory cheers!

“I can’t believe we’re actually debuting! And I’m in the group, too!’ Meigui says.

And we are happy to have you!” Ann adds.

“Guys, this is just going to be the start! Everyone is going to see how talented we are!” Hyun says.

Guys, I may be able to dab on national T.V. Oh! Can my individual teaser be me just dabbing. Omo! Great idea!” Scynthia says.

Everyone just looks at her and Ann is just left to shake her head.

Alright guys. As leader of this unnamed group, I say we go grab some dinner and come up with a name for ourselves!” Jeong says.

Call!” Hyun says.

Agreed!” The three girls say.

 

Soon Hyejin comes out and joins them. 

Alright guys. Food it is!” she excitedly says.

They soon walk to the van.  On the way there, Scynthia continues talking about her oh so clever teaser idea.  The rest could only shake their heads and grunt at her.

I mean, just picture it! Me just dabbing everywhere! I could ask if MyunDo wants to join me in the teaser and we could collab and dab together! I mean how cool would that be?!”  Scynthia then begins to dab and rap while walking.

 

 

Scynthia and her dabbing, shaking my head.  Anyways, there's another short chapter for you guys!  Hope you all enjoy it!

And shoutout to Hedia29 for subscribing! I hope you continue to like and read my story! :D

Anyways, I have this idea but I don't know if anyone would reply, but it's worth a shot, right?  If you guys have any ideas for a group name, you should write them in the comments section!  I though it'd be cool to use your guys' ideas :D.  I just hope you guys comment them :D.  If not, I'm going to have to choose a boring name, lol.  

 

Anyways, until next time. . . ... . .  PEACE :D