Chapter 34

Start Again

large.jpg ceded7bcd552ddd4a2a57870b7f8598e.jpg

At the Dorm

Scynthia’s POV

 

“Are you eating and resting well?” I ask.

Yes. I should be asking the same thing to you, though. You’re not working too hard are you?” Hoseok asks.

I smile and shake my head.  “No. I could use some more sleep but other than that I’m fine. We film our music video today! I’m so excited!” I happily say.  I mean, our first music video!!!  I can’t believe it!!

I’m sitting here Skyping Hobi this early in the morning.  He really wanted to have a Skype date even though I said we should skip it so he could have some rest but he’s so stubborn.  So here we are.

He chuckles.  “Oh yeah. I almost forgot about it. Do you know what the video’s concept is?” He asks.

I shake my head no.  “I have no idea. Unnie just told us that they mentioned it was going to be a mature music video. But what she means by that, I have no clue,” I say while shrugging my shoulders.

He nods in understanding.  “How’s your guys’ dance? It’s not too y right?” He asks while smirking.

Of course not!” I loudly say!  I then look over to Ann to make sure she’s still sleeping.  Tch.  That girl will sleep through anything.

You know, if it is, you can practice in front of me,” he says while wiggling his eyebrows.

Oh my goodness! Jung Hoseok!”

Oh come on babe. I’ll show you my y dancing. You know I got the cake,” he says while smirking.

hqdefault.jpg tumblr_nzlhliKDUD1r5c02zo1_400.gif

 “Oh my god. I cannot deal with you this early in the morning,” I say while covering my face with my hands, trying to hide the obvious reddening of my cheeks.

I hear him laugh.  “I’m kidding. You don’t have to be all shy around me.

I uncover my face and look at my laptop.  When I look up, I did not expect to see what I saw.

 (. . .you will definitely know when you see it ;)

I gasp at what I saw.  I don’t know if I should laugh or cover my eyes. 

This dude, that I call my boyfriend, actually stood up and began. . .twerking?  I don’t even know.

I finally end up laughing, though, not being able to take his facial expressions seriously anymore.

Once my laughter died down, he sat back down.

At least I got you to laugh. Now you can start your day off right,” he says before chuckling.

I can’t even with you,” I say before smiling, “but thanks,” I sincerely say.

You’re welcome. But, you know, if you wanna return the favor, I’d be more willing to-“

JUNG HOSEOK! Don’t you dare finish that sentence!” I say with a flushed face.

You know I’m only kidding, well, sort of,” he says before winking.

Cil7xx3U4AIIDmH.jpg 220b652276ad960507120adf91ff4a2f.jpg

Aish. What am I going to do with you?” I say as I pat my probably super red cheeks.  Well, probably not super red, since you know, I’m black, but whatever.  Just ignore me.  I don't know what I'm saying.  This guy is doing stuff to me.

You’re so cute when you're all flustered,” he says before laughing.  “Hoseok! We have to go!” I hear someone say in the background.  “Oh, hey Scynthia,” Yoongi says before waving.  Thank goodness someone came,(bahahahahahahahah) I don't know what this guy would have done next.

Hey oppa! What do you guys have planned for today?” I ask.

Some interviews and then we have another concert tonight,” he says.  “How’s everyone there?”

Tired but good. We film our music video today,” I proudly say.

That’s great! We watched your guys’ teasers,” Yoongi says.

Hoseok nods.  “Yeah. Jeong’s dancing and rap flow is dope!”

Mhmm. And the guys are excited about your show. We already have it planned to record while we’re at our concert tonight,” Yoongi explains.

We are, too! And thanks! I’ll make sure to tell him that!” I say.

“Hyungs! We have to go!” Namjoon says as he comes.  “Oh, Scynthia, hey!” he says as he looks at the screen.  “We have to go now guys,” he says as he turns back to Hoseok and Yoongi.

Alright,” Yoongi says, “see you Scynthia. Good luck with your music video,” he says before walking away.

Tell Rose I said hi! Tell her I’ll call her later!” he says before running out of the room.

That lovesick fool,” Hoseok says while shaking his head and I can’t help but chuckle.

“Well, I got to go, babe. Good luck with shooting today. I want to know all of the details when I come back!” he says before saying “Hwaiting!” and pumping his fist in the air.

Thanks Hobi! You have another awesome concert tonight! Love you!” I say.

“Love and miss you babe!” he says and I wave before the call ends.

Well guys, there’s Jung Hoseok for you.  And that guy is my boyfriend. 

 

I look at the clock in our room and see that it’s only 6am.  Unnie won’t be here for another hour and there’s no way I’m going to go back to sleep.  I mean I could, but I definitely won’t be waking back up.

I look around our room.  Ann, of course, is still sleeping.  I look at my desk and spot the camera the film crew gave me.  Hmm, I guess I could film some stuff.  I walk over to my desk and grab it.  I look in the mirror before turning it on, making sure I look at least decent.  Eh, we’re going to get made up before the shooting, so I didn’t get too dressed up today.

 

 

jeans.jpg(minus the sunglasses)

I turn the camera on and push the recording button before facing the lens towards me.

Hi guys,” I say as I wave at the camera, “it’s Royalty’s Scynthia here.

“Ah, this is kind of awkward. This is my first time filming for the Scynthia Cam,” I say before chuckling at myself.

“I guess I should introduce myself first, yeah?”

Well, I already said my name but I’ll say it again. I’m Scynthia and I’m 20 years old. I’m rapper and sub-vocalist of Royalty!

Hmm. . .it’s currently a little after 6am. I don’t know if the rest are up or not but Ann here is still fast asleep.”  I then turn the camera on Ann’s bed and begin walking to it.

Here’s the maknae, Ann, wrapped up in her cocoon and fast asleep with Oreo,” I say before chuckling.  “Food and sleep are the loves of her life.”

I then turn the camera towards me again.  “Well, since I think I’m the first one doing the self-cam, I guess I can show you guys around our dorm!

As you know, this is me and Ann’s room. We were the two lucky ones to get to share a room,” I sarcastically say.  “But I don’t mind. It’s cool sharing a room with your best friend, though sometimes I wanna kick her out,” I jokingly say.

I scan the camera around our room.  “Oh! I’ll show you guys our posters,” I say as I walk up to our walls.

So here, we have Winnie the Pooh, Justin Timberlake, and Channing Tatum. Channing is an actor and an amazing dancer,” I say.  “I really love Winnie the Pooh. Before she died, my grandma and I used to watch his show all of the time. She even made me a Winnie blanket,” I say before pointing the camera towards my bed, which has the blanket. 

il_570xN.289589074.jpg

Ever since then, especially after she died, I’ve liked Winnie the Pooh anything. I have pajamas and a few stuffed animals,” I say before giggling.

Okay,” I say as I walk towards Ann’s side of the room.  “Let’s see what kind of posters Ann has. She has Batman, Cristiano Ronaldo, and Lupe Fiasco.”

I then face the camera towards my face again.  “I don’t know what actually began her Batman obsession, but she is in love with him, along with food and sleep. Ronaldo is here because she used to play soccer.  When she started college, she had to either give up soccer or dance because she had too much school work. She ended up giving up soccer, sadly. I remember when we first got into VIXX, we each picked out our baes from the group. Oh, me and her use the term bae a lot. It’s like the word bias but bae means we’ll surely end up with them one day.”  I end up chuckling at myself.

Let’s see. Where was I? Oh yeah. Anyways, my bae is Leo and she picked Hongbin. We would talk about how we would hang out with each other's baes, after, you know, I began dating Leo and she Hongbin. She and Leo would hang out to play soccer and me and Hongbin would hang out and take pictures. Sounds awesome right?

tumblr_msk2qalYUJ1rhwjzoo3_250.gif tumblr_njmpoyo9Nl1t68nnmo3_250.gif

Well, that’s about it here. She has a guitar and I have a drum set but I haven’t had the time to put it together, yet. We haven’t even put pictures up, yet. Maybe after we debut, we’ll get time and I can show you guys.

Let’s go see Rose’s room!” I excitedly say as I walk out of our room.

 

I slowly open Rose’s room and peek my head inside.

I guess she’s already awake,” I say to the camera.

So, this is Rose’s room,” I say as I take the camera and scan her room.

“As you can see, she’s very neat and organized.

Oh, let’s look at her posters. Hmm. . .she has Harry Potter, Star Wars, Ailee, and Block-B,” I say, giggling at the last part.

I haven’t known Rose that long but I’ve learned that she loves Harry Potter and Star Wars. She likes to write fanfics. She wrote one with me, Ann, and herself in it. It was good until I saw she put me with Fred. Like, seriously?! I think I ignored her for a few hours after reading that.

Her favorite idols are Ailee and Block-B. I know she wishes to become like Ailee one day. Her number one bae is also Zico. I think she would hardcore fangirl over Ailee and Block-B if she were ever to meet them.

I then start humming toy before singing actual lyrics.

Did you guys know that Block-B dabs in Toy? It’s so awesome!” I say laughing.

Oh! She has pictures up,” I say walking to her dresser.  “Awww. This is her family. Rose is our Chinese member. Everyone but her older brother lives in Seoul. Her brother is back in China for schooling. She told me he got engaged. I only hope Rose can go to his wedding.”

As you can see, Rose is very family oriented. She’s like the big sister and mom of the group. She’s very protective of us and I love her for that,” I say as I turn the camera back to my face.

"Fun fact of Rose. I think it's funny how her name means a red flower when in fact, her favorite color is orange!" I say while smiling.

Hyun oppa’s room is next!” I say as I walk out of Rose’s room.

 

“Hmm … I wonder if he’s still asleep,” I quietly say as I enter the room, turning the camera again.

“Ah, he’s still sleeping,” I say as I walk closer to his bed.  “Aish, Hyun loves sleeping shirtless.”

“Anyways, this is Hyun’s room. He has some skateboards and a lot of hats. He likes collecting different types of hats. I’d say Hyun is your typical skater guy, except he can sing amazingly well.

52536a5eef2c5381a23715d093cd71e9.jpg

Oh. He has a few Spiderman action figures. I remember when we were still getting to know each other, Hyun and Ann had a long argument on whether Batman or Spiderman is the best. Those two, I tell you. They’re like the two kids of the group.”

Oooh, Hyun has pictures, too. Oh, sorry guys. I can’t show you this one. It’s of him and his girlfriend. I don’t think Hyun wants you all to know who she is. He wants to protect her privacy. Isn’t that sweet of him? They’ve been together for two years! I hope to meet her soon. I want to see who has been putting up with this guy for the past 2 years,” I say before chuckling.

You guys probably already know Hyun from acting. He’s been in a few dramas already. He said he’s going to make us watch one of his dramas one day. Don’t tell him this but I’m actually excited to Pride and Prejudice. I heard it was really good,” I say to the camera.

“It was good and I had fun filming it, too.

I jump around, holding my hand to my chest.  “Omo! You scared me,” I say to Hyun, who’s now standing.

What are you doing in my room anyways?” Hyun asks.

“I’m doing some filming for Scynthia’s self-cam,” I say.  “Oh, crap, the camera,” I say before picking it back up and facing it towards my face.

Sorry, guys! Hyun scared me and it made me drop the camera. Isn’t that mean of him?

Hyun starts chuckling.  “Mind if I say hi to the Scynthia Cam?” he asks as he stands next to me to get into view of the camera.

I nod.  “Hi, guys! It’s Hyun! Hope you all are having a good day and are anticipating out debut!”  He then looks at me.  “So where are you going next?” he asks me, as we still face the camera.

I have Jeong oppa’s room next,” I say.

He nods.  “Alright. I’ll go with you. It’ll be a Hyun and Scynthia special,” he says before going to grab a shirt.

I just shake my head at him.  “Alright. Let’s go!” he happily says.

I nod and we both walk to Jeong’s room.

 

Here is Jeong oppa’s room!” I say as I walk in and find him not there.  Hm, he must already be up, too.

It looks like a leader’s room, too, doesn’t it?” Hyun asks.

I shrug.  “Let’s see,” I say as I scan his room with the camera.  “He has a keyboard and a mini recording thingy in here. He likes to record and write lyrics a lot,” I say.

Oh, show everyone this,” Hyun says.  I turn the camera towards his direction.

“Oh! It’s a poster of Minzy from 2NE1,” I say.

Hyun nods.  “Hyung, of course, is an amazing dancer and awesome b-boy. He likes Minzy because she uses her dancing skills instead of showing off her iness to impress everyone. She's his celebrity crush,” he say while wiggling his eyebrows.

I nod.  “I can agree with that. Reminds me of Ann. Reminds me of Jeong oppa, too. He doesn’t have to rip his shirt off to show his talent, unlike someone,” I say.

Hey! My body itself is a talent, mind you,” Hyun says.

I could only roll my eyes and shake my head.  “Only you would say that.

I then turn the camera back to me.  “Okay! Let’s move on to the kitchen and living room!” I say before leaving Jeong’s room.

“I’m going to get ready. Bye everyone!” Hyun says before disappearing back into his room.

 

I turn the camera and face it towards the kitchen.  “Here, is our beautiful kitchen! This is my sane place! I love to cook and make different recipes.

I then walk towards the counter, only to see Jeong and Rose.

“Oh! Look who we ran into everyone,” I say, which makes them both look up.

“What are you doing?” Rose asks.

“I’m doing some filming for the Scynthia cam. I’ve been showing them around the dorm.

Jeong nods.  “That’s a good idea. Oh, good morning everyone!” Jeong says as he smiles to the camera.

I was just telling them how I love to cook,” I say.

“Oh! Scynthia here is an amazing cook! Her American dishes are amazing!” Rose praises me, which makes me smile.

Indeed! She’s even learned how to make a few Korean dishes,” Jeong adds in.

Aww, thanks guys! Next time I cook, I’ll try and make a Chinese dish for you, Rose.”

“I would definitely love that!” Rose excitedly says.

“Do you know if Hyun and Ann are awake?” Jeong asks.

Hyun is getting ready but Ann is still sleeping,” I say.

Tch. That girl and her sleeping. Does she not know we have a music video to shoot today?” Rose says.

Well, we have about 20 minutes before noona will be here,” Jeong says.

Okay. I’ll go wake her,” I say before facing the camera towards all three of us.

Well, you all have been watching the Scynthia Cam! I hope you all enjoyed it! Bye everyone!”

Bye!” Rose says and Jeong waves.  I then end the recording.

 

 

Now to tackle waking up the maknae,” I say before walking to our room.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

The gang ended up at the filming location.  It was a huge building!  It seemed like some of the shooting was also going to be taken place outside as there was a bunch of stuff already set up.

They all walked inside, only to be amazed even more.  It was like a building filled with different departments inside.  There was a hotel like setting, a dining area setting, a photoshoot setting with a piano, and a huge empty space with a green screen behind it.

 

Hyejin then suddenly stopped and turned to face the group. 

Okay guys. This is where we’re going to shoot the music video for your second single,” she says.  Everyone then cheered!

This is so awesome!” Hyun says.

Seriously! It’s amazing in here! Like wow,” Rose says.

Hyejin can’t help but smile at everyone’s excitement.

“I’m glad you all are excited. I hope you’re able to keep all of that energy throughout the day. It’s going to be a long day of filming and we aren’t going to stop until it’s completed. Depending how things go, we may be here until early morning tomorrow. But, I have confidence in you all. Plus, I know you will all make this an enjoyable experience.

Heck yeah we will! It’s not every day you film your first music video!” Scynthia says.

“There’s the attitude. Now, the director is going to have a meeting with you all on the concept of the music video. But before that, you all are going to get makeovers!” Hyejin excitedly says.

Once again, everyone cheered. . .except for Ann and Hyun.

Are you guys not excited?” Jeong asks.

No. I’m already good looking. There’s nothing else you can do to perfect this. You can’t perfect perfection, you know,” Hyun says before smirking, which earned a slap upside his head by the all known Rose.

Why do you look scared, Ann?” Hyejin asks.

“I don’t like people touching my hair. Not to be rude or anything, but you guys don’t have this kind of hair,” she says while pointing to Scynthia and herself.  “Especially mine. I know I call it crap and complain about it all of the time but I really love my hair,” Ann says.

Oh, come one. What’s the worst that can happen?” Scynthia asks.

“I could end up with a curly bowl cut or worse. I can end up like Key!” Ann exclaims.

key___red_hair_edit_by_kpopcolor-d5amrv3.jpg

lucikey.gif (I LOVE YOU KEY!)

She has a solid point there. That hairstyle wasn’t his best,” Hyun says before laughing.

See!” Ann whines.

Ann, I promise you. It will be fine. I’ll even go with you and make sure the stylists are doing what they’re supposed to. Sound like a plan?” Hyejin says.

Ann sighs.  “I guess so. You’ll fight them if they mess up my hair, right?”

Hyejin just laughs and nods her head.  Jeong then talks, “I’ll even come in if I have to. No one hurts our maknae’s hair!”  That makes a smile appear on Ann’s face.

Okay. Let’s go!” Scynthia exclaims.

 

 

 

Hyejin led them to the back, where there was a makeshift salon.

salon-masthead.jpg

Pretty fancy,” Scynthia says.

Alright,” Hyejin began, “each of you take a seat. This new makeover will not only be for this music video but it will also be for your debut.”

“I’m so excited! I love makeovers!” Rose says as she takes a seat.

 

Soon enough, each and every one of the members had a stylist behind them.

 

 

Hyun’s POV

 

My makeover didn’t take long, obviously.  I mean, not to sound vein or anything but have you seen me?  Anyways, all the stylist noona did to me was give me a quick trim.

Jeong also got done early but he went to go with Ann to help Hyejin calm her down about her.  Why can’t she just be like the other two and be excited over this?  Then again, she’s not a girly girl, but whatever.

Anyways, I thought it’d be a good time to do my Hyun Cam.  I took my camera out the bag and turned it on.  I faced it towards me and pressed the record button. 

Hey all! This is Royalty’s main vocalist and face of the group, Hyun here! Welcome to the Hyun Cam! A quick introduction of myself. I am 21 years old and have been a trainee for about a year and a half. Before that, I acted in a few dramas. And now, I’m here, ready to debut as a member of Royalty!”

As you can see, I’m at a salon. Royalty is getting a makeover. But don’t worry, yours truly just got a trim, so all the good looks are still here,” I say before smirking at the camera. 

“Why are we getting a makeover, you ask? Well, we ae currently at the shooting sight for our music video! I can’t tell you much, but the mv is for our second single.  So, you’ll see a brand new Royalty in our mv and debut stage. Exciting isn’t it?

“Why don’t we check up on each member to see how they’re makeover is going, hmm?

I turn the camera around and scan the salon.  Hmmm. . .let’s start with Rose.

I walk towards Rose’s chair.  “Hey Rose. Say hello to Hyun TV,” I say.

I point the camera towards the mirror since she couldn’t really move her head that much.

She waves and smiles.  “Hi guys! You all like my new look? I think I’ll start a new trend,” she says before giggling.

I laugh with her.  “Yes because tin foil is so in right now. Everyone is going to go crazy at the style.

So,’” I say, “what are you getting done to your hair?” I ask Rose.

Well, I’m getting my hair color tweaked and I’m getting my hair layered,” she says.

I nod.  “Very cool. Noona here is going to make you look very pretty,” I say before smiling.

Why than-HEY! Are you implying that I’m not pretty now?” Rose exclaims.

I chuckle.  “No, no. I’m just kidding. You are pretty like a Rose!”

Tch. You’ve been hanging around Namjoon too much,” Rose says.

“Isn’t that Namjoon oppa to you?” I ask, teasing Rose.

“Don’t talk to me. I’m done with you,” Rose says.

Oh, come on. You know you want to call Namjoon hyung da-OW! What was that for?” I ask her as I rub my shin.

“Don’t even think about it,” she says while glaring at me through the mirror.

“Bu-“

Rose, it’s time to wash out your hair,” the stylist noona says.

I sigh. I then turn the camera back to face me.

You see how Rose treats me? Aish, that girl. Anyways, you all are probably wondering what Namjoon hyung has to do with this. Well, everyone knows that she likes him and he likes her, but she continues to deny it. You all will have to help them!”

“I heard that Hyun! Shut your trap and stop telling them lies!” Rose yells.

“I’m glad you did! Plus they’ll believe me!” I yell back.

Anyways, let’s move on to Scynthia. The more enjoyable one,” I say before clicking my tongue.

“Hyun! I’m going to kill you!” Rose yells again.

Aish, Rose. Your time on Hyun TV is over,” I say as I walk towards Scynthia.

 

 

“And here, we have Miss Scynthia!” I say excitedly as I reach her chair.

Hi oppa! Self-cam?” she asks.

I nod.  “Say hi to Hyun TV!”

“Hello everyone! I’m honored to be a guest on Hyun TV!” she says before smiling.

See, this is why I like Scynthia. SHE APPRECIATES ME UNLIKE SOMEONE ELSE!” I loudly say.

“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR YOUR VOICE YOU CONCEITED JERK!” Rose yells back, which only makes me laugh.

What happened between you two?” Scynthia asks.

I shrug.  “I just said that she should be calling Namjoon hyun oppa and you know the rest.”

Ah. I get it now. ROSE UNNIE JUST MISSES SOMEONE. THAT’S WHY SHE’S SO MOODY. Oh, NAMJOON OPPA SAYS HE'LL CALL YOU LATER,” Scynthia yells and I can’t help but laugh.

FIGHT ME! THE BOTH OF YOU!” Rose yells our way.

“Guys! Please stop yelling!” Hyejin noona tells us.

Sorry noona!” I say.

Anyways, what are you getting done to your hair, Scynthia?” I ask.

She widely smiles!  “Unnie here told me I was getting a cut and color! That’s all I know but I’m super excited! I hope you all like it!

I smile at her.  “I’m sure they will! I can’t wait to see it! I’m sue it turn out awesome!”

“Thanks oppa!” she happily says.

“Okay. I’m going to move on to Ann,” I say.

She laughs.  “Good luck over there. I don’t even know if they actually started,” she says.

I nod.  Ann, I tell you.

As I walk towards Ann’s chair, I turn the camera towards my face.

Let me explain the Ann situation to you all, shall I? You see, Ann is nervous about people touching her hair because she has different hair us here. She is, indeed right, but she just needs to relax and trust out stylist noonas! I mean, Scynthia is all excited and I think Ann should be, too. Maybe we can go help our maknae out together.”

 

I turn the camera back around as I reach Ann’s station.  Jeong and manager unnie are also here.

Come on, Ann, it’s just a small cut and they're going to straighten it out. I already said we don’t have to color your hair anymore,” noona says.

“Are you sure you know how to deal with this type of hair? I mean, only a few people back at home touched my hair,” Ann says.

“Ann. It won’t be that big of a deal,” Jeong says.  I can tell he’s starting to lose his cool.

“What’s going on?” I finally say making my presence known.

Jeong sighs.  “Ann is still scared of the stylist noona touching her hair. She thinks she’s going to end up looking like Heechul from Super Junior.”

I snicker at the thought.  Ah, Ann can be quite funny sometimes.

“Ann, the stylist noona isn’t going to mess up your hair, okay? I promise you! Your beautiful hair is going to still be beautiful after, okay?” I say to her.

Promise?” Ann asks.

I nod and stick out my pinky.  “Promise,” I say and we join our pinkies together.

Now how about you turn your chair away from the mirror, that way you don’t see noona cutting your hair and stuff,” I suggest.

She nods.  “Alright, oppa.”

The stylist noona finally starts on her hair.

I walk away and turn the camera back to me. 

And there you have it. Another crisis solved by Hyun and it was all captured on camera!” I say before smiling.

Well, let’s end on that happy note, hmm? Thank you all for joining in on Hyun TV! I hope you all enjoyed it and I hope you all stay tuned for Royalty’s debut. Bye!” I say before waving bye to the camera.  I stop recording and then turn it off.

That was kind of fun.  I could get used to this.

 

 

Author’s POV

 

The stylist noona finished everyone’s makeovers

d0c6d719aac5eb8fca524496ce169b4f.jpg (Scynthia)

 

 

leona-lewis-promo-450x280.jpg (Ann)

 

Cehz5h_W4AAA8nk.jpg (Rose)

 

**The guys look the same, lol**

 

 

Hyejin and Royalty were now in a meeting room with the director.

 

I’m sure you’ve all been wondering what the concept of your music video will be,” the director says.

“Yes, sir, we have,” Jeong says.

The director smiles and nods.  “As you know, your song isn’t really a happy, go get ‘em break up song. It’s wishing that your partner doesn’t leave but you know he/she will. Regardless of everything that’s happened, you’re telling them they better be happy after all the misery they put you through.

Correct,” Rose says.

So. I’d say this music video will be about 60 percent acting and 40 percent dancing. You each will have an acting part in this mv.

“That, I can do!” Hyun confidently says.

“Great. So, this will be mature content because the music video will be about love affairs and such. I know you guys are pretty young, so debuting with such a mature mv may be weird.

“I’m sure we can handle it,” Jeong says before smiling.

“Great. So that’s basically the jist of the mv. Before we film each of your guys’ parts, I will go into more depth and explain it to you. How does that sound?” the director asks them all.

They all nod their heads in agreement.

 

 

What they didn’t know was that something unexpected was going to happen. . .

 

 

 

. . . to one of them . . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dun dun duunnnnnnn!! LOL. I hope you guys like the chapter!  I had fun writing it, especially Hyun's POV.  Do you gus have any guesses to what's gonna happen?  ANy guesses on their song?

 

Thanks to CutePrincess233 for subscribing!  Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

 

 

PEACE!!